₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,036,756 members, 4,361,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 July 2018 at 02:35 AM

Please Plan To Save Towards Your Funeral– Hilarious (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Plan To Save Towards Your Funeral– Hilarious (pics) (134 Views)

Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) / Hilarious Pics: Annoying Behavior Peculiar To Girls / When Your Man Show Up To Your Funeral With His Side Chick(graphic Pix) (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply)

Please Plan To Save Towards Your Funeral– Hilarious (pics) by ExAngel007(f): 5:09pm On Jun 12
Twitter users @jajaphd and @ijegaba shared this
interesting conversation about saving towards your own
funeral. One of them said, 'why should funeral be
high My own funeral bill should not be more than
100k everybody around me knows that'. Follow the
conversation below…

http://ihavegist.com/isnt-losing-you-enough-pain-please-plan-to-save-towards-your-funerala-hilarious-twitter-conversation/

(0) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Court Grants Bail To Nnamdi Kanu's Co Defendants / Romantic Video Of A Man Proposing To His Girlfriend In Arsenal Dressing Room / I Love My Husband, But Here Is Why I Want To Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.