Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Do You Want To Boost Your Funeral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Want To Boost Your Funeral (1375 Views)

“Once You Date Me, It’s Either Our Wedding Or Your Funeral” - Lady Says / Please Plan To Save Towards Your Funeral– Hilarious (pics) / If Someone Doesn't Attend Your Funeral Will You Attend His/hers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Boost Your Funeral by favourmic(m): 7:40pm On Sep 16, 2017
Bahamas man post this on his facebook account

Do you want to boost your funeral?

Hire me....the professional mourner to come and cry at the funeral.

Below are the "Summer Special" prices:

1. Normal crying $50

2. Bahamian hollering $100

3. Crying and rolling on the ground $150

4. Crying and threatening to jump into the grave $200

5. Crying and actually jumping in the grave $1000

Inbox me for bookings

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Osun College Of Education Girl That Permits Guys To Grab Her Bosom.. / Crazy... Pregnant Woman Buries Herself Alive Just To Take Baby Bump Photo [SEE] / Nigerian Man Reveals The Benefits Of Being A Runs Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.