Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

My Encounter With Barrister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Encounter With Barrister (559 Views)

I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) / My Encounter With A Highly Intelligent Girl. / My Encounter With A Jw (jehovah’s Witness) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With Barrister by Praizymicheal(f): 9:49pm On May 31, 2018
Hello, oya love masters and mistresses come ooooooo
this man barrister asked me to be his gf in 2012 still in secondary school. He asked me to visit him. He also asked me to write a letter to know my capacity i did also. I visited him though We didnt have sex we just romance and he asked me to come in the evening. That evening i went to crusade and so didnt honour his invitation. He travelled back because he was lawyer. In 2018 he came back for burial, he traced me ask people about me. He came to our school where i teach and asked to have a conversation with me. I didnt declined he asked about my education where i stopped. He asked for my digit. I gave him. He called and asked me to come to his place. That evening again we had a crusade and i attended. He was angry i didnt tell him about it. I apologised. He fixed a date again. Then i ask him to stop calling me. He promised to delete my no. Two days later he called again. He lied it was a mistake. He told me that a man loving a woman is more ideal than a woman loving a man who doesn't love her he asked about my education. I ended the call. In summary We later met. He offered a drink and i refuse. He kept it back and we went upstairs. He unbotton my shirt, unhook my bra and sucks it angrily, held my hand to his dick and asked me to romance. I did. It became erect and he rose. Barrister dont sex me am not a virgin i begged him. He pore sperm and tries to insert his dick he couldnt. He forced his way.trying to enter but it was painful i shouted. He held me tight to himself and tries to force. I shouted "barrister its painful" he climbed down went for my breast and started sucking them he held my hand to his dick and asked me too romance him . I just did till it became erect. He rose again, place his dick at the entrance of my vagina. Sucking my mouth and when he realised he has swallowed my mouth. He forced his dick again it didnt enter. He applied more force and the pain increase i shouted ohhh its painful and started crying. He begged he will do it gently. I nodded. He placed it again at the entrance. He held me tight to himself and tries to force his way. It pains and i shouted. Anytime the dick loses its erection he will ask me to romance his dick and he will suck my breast. Once it becomes erect, he will go to my vagina and place it at the entrance, with more force he will try to force in holding me tight. We did this like seven times until he became tired and asked me to dress up. He also helped me to dress the bed. We came out and he paid the fee. I didnt talk to him and he noticed it. He asked if i was angry. I didnt respond. We went out of the hotel. At the motor park. Somebody unknown called NWUNYE BARISTA. I ignored him what will i do to this guy bike fellow nairalander advice me because am regretting ever meeting him and he hasn't call.

(1) (Reply)

How To Cope With Sexual Urges In Celibate Relationships / Man claims Nigerian artiste offered him N2million for Mouth Action / Can You Marry Someone Older Than You? - Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.