Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) (6348 Views)

Usman Umar SojaBoy Divorces Lisa Hamme, His American Wife (pic) / I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Her Polish Boyfriend: "God Sent This Man To My Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by TrunnionNews: 7:59am On Jan 07, 2021
A young vibrant and beautiful Nigerian lawyer has caused a stir on Twitter with the post she made recently.

She stated that even though she's highly educated and have accomplished many things in life, life is tough and boring for her without a man.

This has sparked many reactions on Twitter and different social media platforms since this statement was made.

A beautiful and successful Lawyer identified as Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq with their Twitter handle @Barrkhadijah_ has cause an uproar online due to what she posted and everyone has been talking about it.

Trunnion News gathered that Khadijah said life is so boring without a man no matter how successful a woman can be.

Social Media feminists replied her that a woman does not need a man to be complete.

For women reading this post, I want you to air your views on this issue. Does a woman need a man to be complete? I will be in the comment section reading all your thoughts.

See her beautiful photos and tweets here
http://www.trunnionnews.com/2021/01/i-need-man-to-share-my-wealth-with.html

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 8:00am On Jan 07, 2021
Let's see her face without the excessive make up and filters

15 Likes

Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by illicit(m): 8:02am On Jan 07, 2021
I no dey do fulani girl.... abeg

Na only reverse cowgirl dem Sabi do wink

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by Sundrus: 8:05am On Jan 07, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
grin before she play us akpako

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 8:14am On Jan 07, 2021
Humans not women need 'romantic relationship' they crave it.

No matter how hard most people try they still get caught up.

I'm not saying humans can't do without it, I'm saying the need is so strong.

It's not a women thing, it's a human thing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by Oluromantic: 8:19am On Jan 07, 2021
Like play like play, this sophisticated lady will eventually find a husband to the amazement of people
Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by Oluromantic: 8:22am On Jan 07, 2021
doggedfighter:
It depends on an individual.

Some women are living fufilling life even without having any man in their lives.

So how do they satisfy their sexual desires or their private part is self-fulfilled too? Desiring to have children out of wedlock is fulfilment too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by doggedfighter(f): 8:39am On Jan 07, 2021
Oluromantic:

So how do they satisfy their sexual desires or their private part is self-fulfilled too? Desiring to have children out of wedlock is fulfilment too?

Yes it is
Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by Oluromantic: 8:40am On Jan 07, 2021
doggedfighter:

Yes it is
Ok they have fulfilled vagina. Interesting.

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by blinking001(m): 8:41am On Jan 07, 2021
Go to the closest mosque around you and get yourself a man. Attention seeking evening newspaper. Spits

8 Likes

Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by Lawdis(m): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2021
......please who can link us together?

Jokes apart

cool cool
Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by millionboi2: 10:42am On Jan 07, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
u won japa
Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by 360degreess(m): 11:29am On Jan 07, 2021
illicit:
..And who told you that she will even like you?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
YAHOO BOI IN FEMALE CLOTHING

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by Agboki: 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
Notin I no go read, una no go allow us broke again in peace.
Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by illicit(m): 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2021
360degreess:
..And who told you that she will even like you?

lol as I no get cow wink

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by PAWG(m): 2:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
I can smell the fish from miles away, catfish
Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by talk2hb1(m): 3:50pm On Jan 07, 2021
When I was available she shunned me, now she want me back. Hissing in Youruba

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by NiRfreak(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
After fvbcking the whole universe...she finally sees the need to look for one innocent man to frustrate

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by Skmoda360(m): 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2021
illicit:
Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
for her age for north.. she dn too old foe marriage.. hence her inability to get a man to marry her so far..
Too bad..

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by chubinwa(m): 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
Am ready to become a simp for this course. take me baby.. am all yours
Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by The5DME(m): 7:51pm On Jan 07, 2021
Fulanis are a no-no for me.
Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
grin grin hmm oya ooo the nairaland guys looking for rich independent ladies to marry over to u
Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 07, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
bro let's be fair about it cheesy
Fulani ladies facially are always attractive.even d ones u see under d sun selling kunu still have facially attractive faces with all d sun and elements of the weather beating down on them
Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Hmmmmmmmmmmm
for her age for north.. she dn too old foe marriage.. hence her inability to get a man to marry her so far..
Too bad..
hmm but one northern guy some days ago marry one american woman in her early 60s
Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2021
Before I put up marriage application, can I please see her bank statement?

With the kind hunger in the land now, my love for her can grow from 0 to 100 in a matter of seconds but I need to see the bank statement fess. grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by tnerro1(m): 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
Aboki women wahala no Dey finish?
Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by HottieCoach(f): 9:24pm On Jan 07, 2021
Marry the One
Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by femi4: 9:45pm On Jan 07, 2021
Sharing your wealth with a man is not submission, you have to submit all
Re: I Need A Man To Share My Wealth With — Barrister Khadijah Umar Esq (photos) by Benwallt(m): 10:32pm On Jan 07, 2021
Celine Dion's face

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Do U Fancy These Things Ladies Wear? / Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? / Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.