Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

"Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons (57842 Views)

Nigerian Man Lists Requirements For His Wife To Be This 2024 / Nigerian Man Lists Women Who Are Most Likely To Cheat. / Man Lists Advantages Of Dating A White Woman, Shares Photos With His Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Pataricatering:
All these religious nuts and their nonsense ! Is masturbation not better than careless sex ? Everything to do with sexual pleasure these bleeding religions will put a hex on it ! Same church that will say don’t fornicate will still say no masturbation - silly people ! The reason why you feel so bad about masturbation is because of the stigma these idiots have attached to it !

Pls leave the ignoramus being. I'm just here laughing about all the bogusshiii he cooked up.

1 Like

Re: "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons by Babyforever(f): 1:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
gypsey:
i am glad you find it funny grin
You guys should go with the op tongue
Re: "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2018
Babyforever:
You guys should go with the op tongue
Op needs to find himself a blow.job, Olosho or a girlfriend And maybe he wouldn't find the time to be lecturing us about masturbation. grin
Re: "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
FRANKOSKI:
Masturbation drains energy and makes you sleep all the time. If you doubt me, you're an ass.

Lol so u mean people who have Jobs and are actively productive masturbate and sleep all day, So how do dey make money? I'm sure u're suffering from mental disorder by thinking this way. Obviously this kind of experience about "Sleeping all the time after Masturbating" can only happen to JOBLESS mofos like u.

2 Likes

Re: "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons by ikorodureporta: 2:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
Waiting for a Counter thread smiley #Advantages
Re: "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons by Babyforever(f): 2:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
gypsey:
Op needs to find himself a Mouth Gig, Olosho or a girlfriend And maybe he wouldn't find have the time to lecturing us about masturbation. grin
Why are you running away from the truth cheesy
Re: "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons by boynigeria(m): 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
Pataricatering:
All these religious nuts and their nonsense ! Is masturbation not better than careless sex ? Everything to do with sexual pleasure these bleeding religions will put a hex on it ! Same church that will say don’t fornicate will still say no masturbation - silly people ! The reason why you feel so bad about masturbation is because of the stigma these idiots have attached to it !
Thanks a lot
Ignorance and self moral in the name of religion is killing alot of them.

Health wise masturbation is good, it helps substitute for sex and prevents prostate cancer. But too much of everything has its negative effect
So dont let it take over your life, go out meet people instead, socialize

6 Likes

Re: "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons by marymaria(f): 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
boynigeria:

Thanks a lot

Health wise masturbation is good, it helps substitute for sex and prevents prostate cancer. But too much of everything has its negative effect
Exactly
Re: "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons by Ojetayo17(m): 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
Thanks so far, for miscellaneous comment,
doing masturbation is highly jeopardize to human health, which lead to weakness of the body, glow, mental loss, if care is not taking it take life untime death;
when u masturbate ones a in a minute , the weakness there (compare) IS LIKE YOU WORK DRUDGERY FOR A GOOD TWENTY FOUR HOURS Of a day; may god help us; when you enter into it,to dropout of it will hard;
i have experience it before, but i thank God for the RESPITE.
Re: "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons by CAPSLOCKED: 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
PotatoSalad:
Don't listen to this guy. Nigerians love displaying their level of ignorance to the world.

I ASSURE YOU THAT WE WON'T. cool

2 Likes

Re: "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
Machinegun91:
The worst thing a man can do is to masturbate, you feels guilty after committing it and no amount of dollars/pounds will stop you from masturbating once you initiated it. May God help me and all fellows out of masturbation addiction.

This "GUILT" u people mention bla bla bla upandan is what i don't understand. So pleasing, easing your urge and satisfying yourself decently in your shelter without going about harming or induldging in any of the Immoral Acts (Rape, Visiting brothel, Fornication) any of Adam offspring is now "GUILT" Honestly most Nigerians need "BRAIN OVERHAULING" I Swear.

2 Likes

Re: "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons by BiafranDel: 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
Kyllahmc:
Smh common sense isn't actually that common mehn... unless a masturbator masturbates more often than you have sex there is no health difference between you and the person... you two actually lose the same amount of energy in the process...
how did I know? common sense! Think!
rubbish. masturbation addicts masturbates everyday some even twice everyday. have you seen somebody having sex everyday so how can it be the same energy drained

2 Likes

Re: "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ojetayo17:
doing masturbation is highly jeopardize to human health, which lead to weakness of the body, glow, mental loss, if care is not taking it take life untime death;
when u masturbate ones a in a minute , the weakness there (compare) IS LIKE YOU WORK DRUDGERY FOR A GOOD TWENTY FOUR HOURS Of a day; may god help us; when you enter into it,to dropout of it will hard;

Trying to cover your Lazy ass self. You're lazy is u are lazy. My friend who masturbates hits the Gym twice in a day and plays football. So gerrahere LAZY Ass.

1 Like

Re: "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons by BiafranDel: 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Holamscoh:
[s]

Lol so u mean people who have Jobs and are actively productive masturbate and sleep all day, So how do dey make money? I'm sure u're suffering from mental disorder by thinking this way. Obviously this kind of experience about "Sleeping all the time after Masturbating" can only happen to JOBLESS mofos like u. [/s]
just see how you are fooling yourself around. you are a teenager and you just started masturbation. keep it up. dont stop. when you get to 21 and above. only then will your senses come back to you about what you have been doing to yourself. dont stop boy so that you can still be a testimony to others when your senses comes back to you.

2 Likes

Re: "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons by cardiak(m): 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Fornication is condemned in the holy book
You rather not fornicate if you can masturbate wait am not preaching masturbation all am saying is that you do the needful if you have to

3 Likes

Re: "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons by Ancientboy(m): 2:41pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ojetayo17:
how did you stop yours?
Re: "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons by BiafranDel: 2:43pm On Jun 01, 2018
boynigeria:

Thanks a lot

oga shocked stop trying too hard to sound sensible.

there is nothing like healthwise masturbation.

masturbation is masturbation.

What disease does masturbation prevent for it to be healthwise? Please spare me that prostrate cancer bullshit.

Go to the hospitals, a Doctor can never tell you to keep on masturbating that it is healthwise or it prevents prostrate cancer.

There is nothing like moderation in masturbation. Once you start, it leads to addiction almost immediately. The only way you can masturbate moderately is when you are trying to stop the habit, not when you are just starting.

Stop trying to sound smart with your dirty lies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
BiafranDel:
you to are a teenager and you just started masturbation. keep it up. dont stop. when you get to 21 and above. only then will your senses come back to you about what you have been doing to yourself. dont stop boy so that you can still be a testimony to others when your senses comes back to you.

Lol P.O.F I'll be 31 comes July, FYI I have a Gf, I socialize and I'm waxing stronger day by day, My sight is sharp like an ultraviolet, unlike u lazy ass so I don't need to quote u again after this nor start tutoring u on the health benefits of masturbation because your mental capacity is below par. It's very obvious Nincompoop like u are the ones who litters the streets with unwanted kids.

1 Like

Re: "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons by Kyllahmc(m): 2:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
BiafranDel:
rubbish. masturbation addicts masturbates everyday some even twice everyday. have you seen somebody having sex everyday so how can it be the same energy drained
dude did you read my post properly before quoting me? I said "unless a masturbator masturbates more often than you have sex" then there is no health difference between the two...
now before you talk about addiction, you think there aren't sex addicts? those ones are even worse than masturbation addicts cos they could even rape a granny or an infant when they are Hot...

2 Likes

Re: "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 01, 2018
BiafranDel:

What disease does masturbation prevent for it to be healthwise? Please spare me that prostrate cancer bullshit.

Go to the hospitals, a Doctor can never tell you to keep on masturbating that it is healthwise or it prevents prostrate cancer.

There is nothing like moderation in masturbation. Once you start, it leads to addiction almost immediately. The only way you can masturbate moderately is when you are trying to stop the habit, not when you are just starting.

2 Likes

Re: "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons by BiafranDel: 2:51pm On Jun 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
Holamscoh:

You dey mind the werey, Obviously he was high on tramadol and codeine when he Ctrl+P that trash up there.
Na real one.
Re: "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons by 2undeajigs: 2:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
I think i've heard it all on Nairaland cheesy .

All myths made up by the church and old folk:urban legends.

So if you would have frequent sex you age sooner too: you guys are ridiculous.
Back your "Hypothesis " up with actual science then we can talk.

There are lots of benefits to masturbation(avoiding STDs,unwanted pregnacies,saving your doe(money))
as there are also downsides to it (Premature ejaculation, mental dependency etc) but ageing, gas, big tummy cheesy cheesy cheesy common guys,
stop it.

-Aging quickly might be due to stress, and the fact that you spend your entire life racing against time i.e 'we age every second,minute,year.
Aging is a natural process.
-All this sapping your energy & soul stuff is a big Fat lie cheesy cheesy . Even something as simple as sleeping consumes energy talk less of putting in work to self service yourself cheesy
-Balding & grey hair most times is hereditary.

you guys gotta quit misinforming people . (self-service all you want, but do it in moderation just like everything else in life).

people will just be pulling trashy fact out their filthy asses to impose there hypocritical moral stances (you could imagine some one claming fornication is better than masturbation)on other folks.

Nah wah ooo. Devote this energy to getting a PVC jare .

3 Likes

Re: "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons by BiafranDel: 2:57pm On Jun 01, 2018
Kyllahmc:
dude did you read my post properly before quoting me? I said "unless a masturbator masturbates more often than you have sex" then there is no health difference between the two...
now before you talk about addiction, you think there aren't sex addicts? those ones are even worse than masturbation addicts cos they could even rape a granny or an infant when they are Hot...
bro it is easier as a masturbation addict to easily give yourself sexual pleasure anytime than a sex addict. A person that masturbates can do it anywhere anytime. No limits to it. A sex addict can only have sex when there is a girl available and that can never be all the time. Unless you visit brothels and you cant visit brothels everyday so you get my point. Both mostly goes hand in hand because one leads to the other. When there is no girl you masturbate, when you masturbate, your sexual urge keeps growing. I dont support anyone but believe me you: masturbation is the real evil!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons by timota(m): 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
what of rape is it better than mastubation
Re: "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons by Lekzzy12: 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
masturbation z bad............it kills gradually.
Re: "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons by Buffalowings3(m): 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2018
My bedsheets get stained if i dont rub one out regularly

I dont jave strenght to be washing them everytime
Re: "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons by Kyllahmc(m): 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
BiafranDel:
bro it is easier as a masturbation addict to easily give yourself sexual pleasure anytime than a sex addict. A person that masturbates can do it anywhere anytime. No limits to it. A sex addict can only have sex when there is a girl available and that can never be all the time. Unless you visit brothels and you cant visit brothels everyday so you get my point. Both mostly goes hand in hand because one leads to the other. When there is no girl you masturbate, when you masturbate, your sexual urge keeps growing. I dont support anyone but believe me you: masturbation is the real evil!
ya I get your point man.. but not all masturbators are addicts and not all are likely to be no matter how "easy to do" it may seem...
I do masturbate once in a while especially after a busy stressful day cos it helps me to relax and fall asleep easily... I'm not ashamed of it like most people cos to me it's no big deal.
my point is, addiction is everywhere not just in masturbation... and in general sense addiction is obviously bad... cos it controls people like zombie.
So it would be more logical and fair to compare a masturbation addict to a sex addict when comparing.

2 Likes

Re: "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons by spdamibiz: 3:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
Pataricatering:
i can see you have a problem with religion, dont be too blind, dont let science deceive you,,
Re: "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons by boynigeria(m): 3:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
BiafranDel:

Even people without formal education knows what google is, why not make use of it and stop exhibiting your illiteracy. That you are addicted to masturbation doesn't mean everyone is okay. That's why i advice people to get socialized, get a partner instead of it.

I am not trying to sound smart I am smart.
I'm sorry if my intelligence intimidate you but instead of you being intimidated why not do simple research with your smartphone rather than use it to talk from your asshole.

I don't know why people just believe anything they hear just because they want the society to see them as been morally upright. It simply add more to your ignorance

4 Likes

Re: "Masturbation Is More Evil Than Fornication" - Man Lists Reasons by spdamibiz: 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
Kyllahmc:
ya I get your point man.. but not all masturbators are addicts and not all are likely to be no matter how "easy to do" it may seem...
I do masturbate once in a while especially after a busy stressful day cos it helps me to relax and fall asleep easily... I'm not ashamed of it like most people cos to me it's no big deal.
my point is, addiction is everywhere not just in masturbating... and in general sense addiction is obviously bad... cos it controls people like zombie.
So it would be more logical and fair to compare a masturbating addict to a sex addict when comparing.
Sorry to cut in, but why should you use masturbation to relax, do you know that u are actuallu giving part of yr life.(sperm) just to relax, come to thing of the sexual demon hovering around you, im not saying im perfect too, but it not right thing. It dirtiness, self pleasure, a waste

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man / 5 Thing Ladies Do That Makes Them Look Cheap To Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.