Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian (31626 Views)

Forex Restrictions On 43 Items Resulted In $1.4 Billion Revenue Drop — Cardoso / Only Lagos, Kaduna Generate Revenue To Cover Operating Costs — BudgIT / Buhari’s Body Double Suspicion That Won’t Go Away - The Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by okwabayi(m): 2:15pm On Jun 01, 2018
victorvezx:

If u believe this fake news, u will believe anything.
So tell me how to proof-check the news article then. I saw The Guardian newspaper so I'm lead to believe wholeheartedly.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by brodalokie: 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
Does this mean that Nigeria has no Owner, Mandate and Representative? So Nigeria should die?
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by EmperorAlonzo1: 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
mbos:
POINT OT CORRECTION

BIAFRANS LOST
NOT NIGERIA
and biafra is in France
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by PointZerom: 2:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
Roger3D:
Ibos are the ones who lost out when they sat at home, the rest of us didnt feel it one bit. Please they should go ahead and sit at home forever for all I care

See painment.

FYI. we the Igbos don't feel your IGR one bit.

Cc dabulllt immhotep Lzza madridguy sarrki ngeneukwenu yyeske yarimo

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Austinoiz(m): 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
As a non-believer in this hogwash agenda called BIAFRA, I want to equivocally say I didn't loose One Kobo as an Ibo that Wednesday.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by victorvezx(m): 2:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
okwabayi:

So tell me how to proof-check the news article then. I saw The Guardian newspaper so I'm lead to believe wholeheartedly.
That is not even a reputable media. Plus no where in the article did they state how they measured how much was lost. Then in the same article, 40 million, then they where saying 10 million Naira was lost in Onitsha, a whole Onitsha, just 10 million, that is just 50,000 dollars. Hahahha. The inconsistency in the article is very clear.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by okerekeikpo: 2:20pm On Jun 01, 2018
All hail Biafra God bless Nnamdi Kanu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Roger3D(m): 2:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
PointZerom:

[s]See painment.

FYI. we the Igbos don't feel your IGR one bit.[/s]

Cc dabulllt immhotep Lzza madridguy sarrki ngeneukwenu yyeske yarimo
You sat at home, the rest of us carried on with our lives and you say we are pained. Did any of us break down the doors of your homes to drag you out? You can sit at home forever for all we care

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:23pm On Jun 01, 2018
gidgiddy:

Go and drag people out of their house next year
who Is Deceiving Who?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by elhafeez(m): 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
fat lie. 224 million my foot. Biafran news paper.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by PointZerom: 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
victorvezx:
The article has proven to be a lie. Fake news. They did not even explain how they measured the loss. They re just giving wild guess

Shut up your IGR that's higher than the entire SE did you explain how you measure it?

Cc madridguy sarrki ngeneukwenu yyeske yarimo immhotep Lzza dabulllt

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by israelmao(m): 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
You can just imagine Nigerian economy without the Igbo!
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by zudozz: 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
Omololu007:
grin

This guys are more funnier than basketmouth and I go dye cheesy

More funnier?....Just go buy jamb form!!
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Intrepid01(m): 2:24pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lol...GUARDIAN AND PROPAGANDA be like 5&6...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 01, 2018
Cooly100:

Look at this one...You will come out now claiming you are intelligent.

If the northern cow dealers killed 1000 cow a day in the region before the sit at home...they would kill about 100 on that day.

Do you know how much they have lost?

Always reason with your head and not with your heart...

Unkilled cows now mean loss? When will you enroll for evening lesson?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by victorvezx(m): 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
contigiency:
Nigeria lost the revenue to who? This article is simply a sponsored write up styled to make the IPOB guys appear too relevant.
Very true. It's very clear fit the eye to see. There were clear inconsistencies in the article

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by PointZerom: 2:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
Roger3D:
You sat at home, the rest of us carried on with our lives and you say we are pained. Did any of us break down the doors of your homes to drag you out? You can sit at home forever for all we care

Lol...you can weep for June 12 for all we care.

Cc dabulllt Lzza immhotep

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Didi2d(m): 2:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
Lol... Funny talk
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by victorvezx(m): 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
israelmao:
You can just imagine Nigerian economy without the Igbo!
U igbos will believe any fake news

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Cooly100: 2:28pm On Jun 01, 2018
Tehila07:

Unkilled cows now mean loss? When will you enroll for evening lesson?

You guys are not good in business and numbers. If unkilled cows are not loss...then why would unsold inventories mean loss..

Can you see how intelligent you are...?

Who needs more evening lesson now?
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Wiizzyy: 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
buhariguy:
The op said 224b or 224m naira,
But it was reported to be 40m naira,
Onitsha alone lost 10m naira.

Hahahahahahaha,

Who take the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra serious?

And i also hope, the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra boycott 2019 election as directed by the wife of the supreme terrorist leader.

Meanwhile, the same Emma powerful, the jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra said was arrested, is the one granting interview about their lost.
whats wit d "jobless lazy idiotic pigs of biafra" or cnt u decide to hav sense for one day??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by AntiWailer: 2:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
Deluded Republic grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by chuckjoshua(m): 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
That is a really huge amount to lose in one single day. I am an Igbo guy. The best way to resolve this em-passe between The Federal Government and IPOB is to dialogue. Military force has never helped in issues like this. Shooting people and jailing them has never resolved calls for secession anywhere in the world.

THIS

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by chysam: 2:31pm On Jun 01, 2018
Ebi like say codeine don shift from north to east

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by ceejay80s(m): 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
and dem say we no get mouth, what if Igbos on nairaland no open nairaland for a week.....wetin go happen?
Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 01, 2018
Cooly100:

You guys are not good in business and numbers. If unkilled cows are not loss...then why would unsold inventories mean loss..

Can you see how intelligent you are...?

Who needs more evening lesson now?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by semyman: 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
Paid media and sponsored news always hitting the headlines

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by Cooly100: 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
Tehila07:

You cannot understand. Pls sit at home again tomorrow. Hunger go give you factory reset.

See how you are floored...

Understand what...?

Please go back to school. Does the Economics subject mean anything to you guys?

Come next year there will be another sit at home...until the Biafrans get justice.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by victorvezx(m): 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
chuckjoshua:
That is a really huge amount to lose in one single day. I am an Igbo guy. The best way to resolve this em-passe between The Federal Government and IPOB is to dialogue. Military force has never helped in issues like this. Shooting people and jailing them has never resolved calls for secession anywhere in the world.

THIS
This is fake news

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Loses N224 Billion Revenue To IPOB Sit-At-Home Order - The Guardian by anaton(m): 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2018
mbos:
POINT OT CORRECTION

BIAFRANS LOST

NOT NIGERIA

Gain good grammar first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Early Pictures Taken From Tinubu/shetima Campaign In Ilorin / Adamawa: Ngilari Thanks Adamawa State Assembly For Impeaching Nyako / Oludamilola Osinbajo And Oluwaseun Bakare Pose With Their Parents & Buhari, Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.