Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) (46160 Views)

Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) / Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos / Chidiogo Akunyili & Andrew David Parr In Nigeria For Wedding (Traditional, White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by shaybebaby(f): 5:35pm On Jun 02, 2018
LivingFree:

Who? England grin
Gerrarahia!
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by vertueptime: 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
Anambralstson:
simply wedding dress, I guess she is wearing her mum's wedding gown
Lalasticlala

If so then wch one did they bury her in?
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by shaybebaby(f): 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2018
LivingFree:

What about the husband? She had eyes when she picked him grin

I'm not feeling the dress at all...
I'd tap that any day. kiss
Appears she used up all her good taste in picking him, none left when it came to the dress. grin

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2018
shaybebaby:

Appears she used up all her good taste in picking him, none left when it came to the dress. grin

Her taste used up! You wee not kee me grin grin
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by xeros20(m): 5:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
Cute, the white man wore our own cultural attire. While we always wear suits as if that is in the bible.
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by shaybebaby(f): 5:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
LivingFree:

Her taste used up! You wee not kee me grin grin
grin
I see what you are doing.. Distracting me from the fact that you are giving the match a miss angry
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by john650(m): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
Why are they shaking hands as if it's a business deal? What's happened to the bride and groom kissing?
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by kense88: 6:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
arinzeejikonye:
Aku elubego uno,

Igbankwu Ne luzi kwa uno,

Ana atata, Ana aghu aghu,

Makana Atasia, Aghusia,

Ife nkenu abagokwa.

ife Ndi Ne li, Ka Ndi na so,

Osondi, owendi,

Nwanne nene watch, kedu ife na aku,

Oge adiro, nwoke nife,

olisa doo, chebekwa umugi.

Iseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Nwa ada Ndi igbo Ji emonu congratulobia!!!
Nice one bro. Idelu nke oma
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by veesion: 6:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
NO noise AND UNNECESSARY wasting of cash even though d cash is there

If U SEE A WELL TRAINED CHILD YOU WILL JUST KNOW

SEE SKIN BEAUTIFULLY AND NATURALLY GLOWING
NO BLEACHING
all these slayers keep slaying ur destinies away with so much pride and fake life

1 Like

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by popsyleo1: 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2018
Lost tribe
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
Anambralstson:
simply wedding dress, I guess she is wearing her mum's wedding gown
Lalasticlala
Your mouth will soon kill you.
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
shaybebaby:

grin
I see what you are doing.. Distracting me from the fact that you are giving the match a miss angry

I can't drag the tv out! I have to move all the things in front of it cry

How's the game going? Any goals? grin
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
Anambralstson:
While our people are running to overseas for their weddings, she brought her own to her home town Agulu

Hmmm, insightful. smiley

By bringing her wedding ceremony home, she reflects her late mum's Rebrand Project for Nigeria. Kudos to her.
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Gossiplover: 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
Dats lovely.

Lalasticlala, I heard you got married. Where are the pictures
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by adidison(m): 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
What kind of darkness is that !!! Why do white men like all this type of fine BLACK women?
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by BigIyanga: 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
Anambralstson:
While our people are running to overseas for their weddings, she brought her own to her home town Agulu
How many times does she come to Agulu? These kids are typical Naija snubby and pampered kids. Some years back, my friend friend and I met her sister, Chisom, in a wedding. After intro..what ur name type of greetings...next question from her, what do you do and how much do u make?
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by SailorXY: 7:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
Factfinder1:
Na wah ooo what are dey wearing like this
what is wrong with what they are wearing?
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by LZAA: 7:41pm On Jun 02, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:
Igbo no get traditional cloth, Kikikikikiki ki. ....I know some primitive, bush tribe...unruly so called republicans without history!

Kikikikikiki!

cc Immhotep (rip) lzaa
grin

Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by nwonufestus(m): 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
BabaRamota1980:
Congratulations to her and her husband.

Now, me i go speak my mind. I thought the characteristic that qualify Ibo as jew, beside circumcision, is light skin. What happened to this Ibo girl? She must not be jew. cool
did u sip a little liquor before typing...
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by macphilip: 8:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
is she in anyway related to Balotelli, Sadio Mane or bacary Sagna?
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Prestige16(m): 8:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
I wonder whose gene the children will carry with such strong colouration from both couples
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Ideagatesauto: 9:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
I'm loving this. The groom isn't even wearing a tuxedo. Very simple yet unique. Really proud of them both.
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
nwonufestus:

did u sip a little liquor before typing...

Ipob, get out of this thread. No jew allowed, only Nigerians can comment here. grin

Yeye
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by chineloSA(f): 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
The rate we black people rush into marrying white people is so alarming.

Black people will one day be extinct. undecided undecided
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by chineloSA(f): 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
harrwix:
Now see a white man proudly rocking our traditional atire for a "church / white wedding" , where our fellow brothers/sisters be killing themselves over suits and gowns.
Truly inferiority complex begins with you.
Wake-up Africans!

Not only that, to even marry a white man is an insult. It's inferiority complex as well. Did she finish all black men?
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by Holocene(m): 7:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
OMANBALA1:

Another goat spotted.

By the way, I am the darknest in my family and I am proud of it

And what is the wrong thing I said there talking about her complexion? You need to think before you type sometimes
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by revontuli(f): 9:49am On Jun 05, 2018
shaybebaby:

Maybe it's her late mother's wedding dress, it looks 1960's style.
Re: Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) by dragonfish: 11:21am On Jun 05, 2018
Most fantastic wedding of the year... Others should emulate her wedding style.. My sister I wish you the best in your marriage...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Youths Mobilize Support For Peter Obi, Embark On Solidarity Walk(photo) / APC's Promise Of Providing 3,000,000 Jobs In A Year: I Just Want To Remind PMB / President Buhari's Congratulatory Tweet To D'Tigress: Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.