Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! (140805 Views)

Dating And Marrying Lesbian Ladies / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man / Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by anigold(m): 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
OfficialDad:
Lesbianism is understandable, but gay undecided .

Anyway, my baby mama is a lesbian.
lesbian and gay are same thing one is not better than the other.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by ibkayee(f): 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2018
Happy gay pride month cheesy

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
of all the problems in Nigeria it is gay and lesbianism that you guys want to focus on..
How exactly is the sexual life of other people affecting y'all ?

If same sex marriage is legalized in Nigeria it'll reduce the rate of rape and prostitution.

Nigeria really has a long way to go.. many Nigerians are still living in the stone age.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Malawian(m): 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
I knew about wearing ring on their first finger, but this ankle thing, i am just learning about it here.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Abagworo(m): 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
The anklet part is so real. Right from my years of campus and bachelorhood I've had many lesbian friends that have that in common.

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
anigold:

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by smeag0l(m): 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
The difference is that lesbians wear it consistently on the right leg.
SexytorresE:
I disagree on the chain part, I wore chain on my left or right leg is cos I liked it. but am not a Lez...

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Mart1994(m): 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
OfficialDad:
Lesbianism is understandable, but gay undecided .

Anyway, my baby mama is a lesbian.

3 Likes

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Jeffry05: 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
Lesbian girls are good to Bleep. I have bleeped like 3 lesbian at the same time..I urge you to try it. Then you will stop fucking normal girls. They are very clean in their pussy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by jeff92: 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
truth is dat al dis acts(lesbian...homo...masturbae etc)ar very demonic...am so sure is nt from God...wen man was created God gave him one sex option (woman)....God no say...man u get options o...like u fit Bleep goat or u fit Bleep ur felo man or woman fit Bleep woman or even ur ownself....immorality has destroyed man smtimes I wonder hw kme it was jst d apple dat eve ate dat caused all dis immoralities....be wis love God nd keep His commandments

4 Likes

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by anigold(m): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
Me I been attend useless university. I remember when I woo a girl the girl accepted my request,next day a very pretty lady warned me to stay away from her girl,I was like is she your sister,she told me boldly that's "my bae stay off" ,I won't not mind bedding two of them ,she was the most beautiful girl I have ever saw up till now.. why do some beautiful girls turn lesbian.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
smeag0l:
The statement "but if I was actually gay,I wouldn't give the slightest f_uck to what u homophobic hypocrites think about me,if u like curse me all u like,I would live my life the way I choose..." will earn you a 14 year jail term in Nigeria.
Besides, I find one loophole in your argument.Being gay is not a normal feeling and goes against all moral and religious dogma except in places like the US where morality has being long thrown to the dogs. No one is born gay and science has tried so hard to refute this fact without making any headway. All those who claim to be gay inherited that sexuality by nurture and not nature. Also, your statement about being a lez and rejecting marriage proposal is what I'm actually advocating for. It happens abroad but over here, Nigerian lesbian ladies want to eat their cake and still have it. If you claim to be a lesbian, why not stand by it and damn every societal stigma. But no, they won't do that probably because of greed and also to save face. If they want to thread the path of destruction, why drag an innocent man into it?

the problem with human being is ignorance

several hundred years ago our people use to kill twins what was their justification ; "that twins were abnormal and evil" the culture and religion in place also supported that,right now gay people are facing the same problem they are viewed as lesser humans and are constantly bullied and abused again what is the justification ; "that gays are abnormal and evil" maybe no one is born gay,but at the same time I must remind you that no one is born straight either,and its good you bear in mind that animals also express homosexuality too which means it is not something human beings manufactured it is NATURAL,the fact that scientists haven't found a biological basis for homosexuality and in fact sexuality as a whole doesn't mean that sexual orientation is something we choose,there are a lot of factors that determine sexual orientation why don't you do a little research before displaying your bias on what is normal and what is not

p.s Morality is not universal neither is religion,people's basis on choosing what is moral or not defer but one thing we have to bear in mind is this any morality that leads to someone impeding on one's basic human rights is not morality at all,whatever your religion or culture says morality is,you have no right to implement it on others against their will otherwise boko haram will be right because they are doing what they feel is moral and also religious only this time they are imposing their own form of morality on others against their will,if you smeagOl and other homophobic persons demean and abuse gay people because you feel they do not conform to your own definition of morality and religion then in theory you are no different from book haram

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Abagworo(m): 11:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
anigold:

Lesbian is better because women were created to be able enjoy lesbianism without altering their physical make up but men's involve anal rock that has no natural lubrication. However both are bad.
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
Audray:
This one sounds like he's been ignored or snubbed by some girl he's into. His #RantMode is activated. Grow balls and do something to alleviate the shîtty situation your beloved "morality based country" is swaddled up in rather than create an utterly useless "how to ID lesbians" thread on NL. Now that you've put this "guide" up here , what next?...

These Nigerians are very funny set of people.
They are very "moral" & "holy" yet their country is shítty.. no good infrastructure, no electricity, no social welfare, bad economy and yet they're bothered over the sexual life of others... very funny people

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by FroshJaynex(m): 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
donstan18:
If this is true, it then means lots of Nland ladies are lesbians because most of them possesses those attributes.
Oga they are everywhere even right in ur church, watch well when u go to church tomorrow.
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2018
back to u smeagOl it is a good thing u added that in ur own view U.S.A is "immoral", because when Christians want to give atheists examples of Christian countries that are blooming they always start with the U.S

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by anigold(m): 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
Abagworo:

Lesbian is better because women were created to be able enjoy lesbianism without altering their physical make up but men's involve anal rock that has no natural lubrication. However both are bad.
abeg it's the same thing. The same way lesbian irritates some ladies is the same way gay irritate me..

When I used to put relaxer in my hair during my unical days do you know I had to stop using relaxer and gel because some gay cultist were disturbing me grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by FroshJaynex(m): 11:06pm On Jun 02, 2018
donstan18:
If this is true, it then means lots of Nland ladies are lesbians because most of them possesses those attributes.
Oga they are everywhere even right in ur church, watch well when u go to church tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by dbanjj1629(m): 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
midehi2:
I love you too my sweetheart cheesy
Op we've sported two

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 02, 2018
Elder001:
of all the problems in Nigeria it is gay and lesbianism that you guys want to focus on..

If same sex marriage is legalized in Nigeria it'll reduce the rate of rape and prostitution.

Nigeria really has a long way to go.. many Nigerians are still living in the stone age.
What is your aim of sympathising with them. You are deflinitely one of them. If a large part of the society should become a gay, then no more families and children anymore. Gay is a disease that need to be treated.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Abagworo(m): 11:10pm On Jun 02, 2018
anigold:
abeg it's the same thing. The same way lesbian irritates some ladies is the same way gay irritate me..

When I used to put relaxer in my hair during my unical days do you know I had to stop using relaxer and gel because some gay cultist were disturbing me grin grin grin

There was a day we were at a club in Calabar back in the days 2 gays started kissing and were nearly mobbed to death by both men and ladies. Meanwhile in same club girls kissed freely without molestation.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by zena2009(f): 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
�️‍�
Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
Elder001:

They are very "moral" & "holy" yet their country is shítty.. no good infrastructure, no electricity, no social welfare, bad economy and yet they're bothered over the sexual life of others... very funny people

Hypocrites, that's what most of them are. Self-righteous too.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by anigold(m): 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
Elder001:

abeg please explain better how will legalising same sex marriage reduce rape and prostitution.. in US has rape n prostitution been reduced because of legalization of same sex marriage? ..

The day the legalized same sex marriage in Nigeria we will start to witness same sex rape in the increase. We Sabi abuse things.

9 Likes

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Saintmary(f): 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
smeag0l:
The statement "but if I was actually gay,I wouldn't give the slightest f_uck to what u homophobic hypocrites think about me,if u like curse me all u like,I would live my life the way I choose..." will earn you a 14 year jail term in Nigeria.
Besides, I find one loophole in your argument.Being gay is not a normal feeling and goes against all moral and religious dogma except in places like the US where morality has being long thrown to the dogs. No one is born gay and science has tried so hard to refute this fact without making any headway. All those who claim to be gay inherited that sexuality by nurture and not nature. Also, your statement about being a lez and rejecting marriage proposal is what I'm actually advocating for. It happens abroad but over here, Nigerian lesbian ladies want to eat their cake and still have it. If you claim to be a lesbian, why not stand by it and damn every societal stigma. But no, they won't do that probably because of greed and also to save face. If they want to thread the path of destruction, why drag an innocent man into it?

Your best course of action would have been to walk up to those three women who you are obviously angry at, and then give them a proper dress down for their actions, rather than class the entire female populace in Nigeria based on their choice of accessories and what have you. You say you are a man, be bold.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by BlackManta(m): 11:12pm On Jun 02, 2018
darkchild64:
what we need to do in Nigeria is stop stigmatization, we like to judge others while we ourselves are bad people,wetin concern you with how anoda person satisfies him her self,if you are a lesbian be honourable enough to reject a marriage or even relationship request from a guy no matter the pressure, but if you go ahead to yield to the pressure,make sure you stay put ,I am masculine and heterosexual, but if I was actually gay,I wouldn't give the slightest f_uck to what u homophobic hypocrites think about me,if u like curse me all u like,I would live my life the way I choose as long as I'm not violating another person's right,if you are gay whether male or female feel great about yourself,you are special,but most importantly work hard to become someone so important and useful to the society so u can proof to everyone that sexuality is just a part of who we are,our sexuality does not define us,gay people are not sexually rebellious, they are only responding to their normal feelings the way heterosexual people do,so like I earlier said work hard to become someone that contributes to the society not necessarily in the way bobrisky does

Everybody has a right to air his opinion.
But since you're not homophobic like the OP, they will definitely attack you over your opinion.
They will also accuse you of being gay.

Anybody who has sleepless nights over someone else sexuality is absolutely abnormal.

The time that OP used in writing this shitty article, he should have invested it in something else rather than ranting over someone else personal life and sexuality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by greggng: 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
Saff:
Maybe I’m a lesbian then . Proud lesbian!!

I 've met two b4 in a hotel I normally lodge. I was there for a week and also they were there too. At a stage they started kissing at the bar. Other guys just got angry and keep leaving one by one but it didn't bother me. After 20mins the bar man brought more drink to me and he told me that they two ladies 've paid. I thanked them and I also asked the bar man to send them one Andre. Gradually we got talking . When I was about going back to my room both of them approach me and thanked me for knowing whom they are but chooses to respect rather than treat them with disdain like others. They were so pretty that I wanted to 've one of them in my room but I choose to respect myself. In as much as their activity is not in anyway infringing on my right then I 've nothing against them.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2018
toyetade:

What is your aim of sympathising with them. You are deflinitely one of them. If a large part of the society should become a gay, then no more families and children anymore. Gay is a disease that need to be treated.

can we say the same about catholic priests and nuns

"if a large part of the society should become catholic priests and nuns then no more families and children anymore. Celibacy is a disease that needs to be treated "

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Audray(f): 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
Elder001:

The thing taya me. The average Nigerian would rather discuss the "unnaturalness, sinful and disgusting nature of being gay " from morn till dawn with such a passion that you'd wonder what exactly is wrong with them. But bring up any political topic, anything that's actually meaningful or requires pragmatic ideas and you'd basically be conversing with a modern day Neanderthal that rages or tells you to leave everything to god. I mean look at the inanity of the comments on this thread.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by anigold(m): 11:14pm On Jun 02, 2018
One of the worst things that can happen to you in campus is to date a lesbian ,she will never sleep with you and will make sure u are not getting it elsewhere..like she will make sure no girl is listening to you... grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 02, 2018
anigold:
abeg please explain better how will legalising same sex marriage reduce rape and prostitution.. in US has rape n prostitution been reduced because of legalization of same sex marriage? ..

The day the legalized same sex marriage in Nigeria we will start to witness same sex rape in the increase. We Sabi abuse things.

Getout of my mentions please.

Kindly use your morality shít to develop your shítty country.
Y'all need serious exposure.

Please do me a favour by not quoting me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / Gracious Paradise: Sex Tapes Of Pastor John Paradise Daughter Leak Online / "The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.