Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,320 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" (23965 Views)

How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead / The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga / Femi Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi: You Are Reaping What You Sowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by KanwuliaExtra: 10:20am On Jun 04, 2018
Oh yes o!
Saraki will pay dearly.
Political prostitution does not pay.
Serves him right! grin
More to come.

Nigerians will get a full view of how dangerous Buhari is!

LWKMD!!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by dahnimoh(m): 10:31am On Jun 04, 2018
]The speed at which our police fished out these criminals, if they apply the same speed to investigate the killing by the Fulani herdsmen in the middle belt,we won't be hearing of any more killings.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by eodavids(m): 10:39am On Jun 04, 2018
sarrki:
Omockery I didn’t like saraki

I respect Gej for his singular act of relinquishing power to Pmb without any bloodshed

Having said that politics did not begin and end with Gej and Pmb in Nigeria

So enough of this party politics card

We have Pmb now

2019 is around the corner so do the magic and shut up

Wow!

Even Sarrki now makes sense
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by Jaideyone(m): 10:59am On Jun 04, 2018
ajebuter:

Did you see me with cane in my hand and fighting with the listed 'achievements"

So, why are you so pained?
I'm only pained in your dream.

tell us Jonathan did for us (sw) to deserve our votes in 2015 or accept your foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by ajebuter(f): 11:34am On Jun 04, 2018
Jaideyone:
I'm only pained in your dream.

tell us Jonathan did for us (sw) to deserve our votes in 2015 or accept your foolishness

He did nothing, AT ALL..

In fact, he slept all through his 6 years..

Happy now?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by emmasege: 11:53am On Jun 04, 2018
plaetton:

Oh shut up.
Only the most daft in this country would NOT immediately recognize that all these shenanigans are nothing but personal vandettas against Saraki , Kwara State Governor and Dino Malaye by the IGP and the Buhari cabal.

When in Nigerian detention cell, a criminal can be tortured to confess to anything the torturers wants him to.

Nigeria's democracy is on the verge of collapse.
Everyone should be alarmed.
You are so naive politically. Nigeria's democracy went to the verge of collapse since 29 May 2015, not just recently that Melaye and Saraki are being 'politically persecuted'.

Be that as it may, neither Saraki nor Melaye is a saint, and they also contributed to bringing this evil called Buhari to power against voices of reasoning. I care less if they both go down. My main interest is seeing the plague called Buhari dethroned from Aso Rock and if possible, cleared off the Nigerian space. He's a Jonah in the Nigerian ship.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by plaetton: 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
emmasege:
You are so naive politically. Nigeria's democracy went to the verge of collapse since 29 May 2015, not just recently that Melaye and Saraki are being 'politically persecuted'.

Be that as it may, neither Saraki nor Melaye is a saint, and they also contributed to bringing this evil called Buhari to power against voices of reasoning. I care less if they both go down. My main interest is seeing the plague called Buhari dethroned from Aso Rock and if possible, cleared off the Nigerian space. He's a Jonah in the Nigerian ship.
At least we agree that Buhari is plague upon our landscape.
Saraki and Dino Malaye surely have their sins, and it might be karma catching up on them, but the manner in which enemies of the Buhari cabal are being framed one after the other should alarm every citizen of this country.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by AreaFada2: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2018
Jaideyone:
keep exhibiting your foolishness.

before you reply me mention two federal roads Jonathan fixed in the south west then give me 4 other projects worth at least a billion each that Jonathan did for the south west in 6 yrs (2009-2015).

remember the south west protested to have him sworn in as the president and he also won all the states here except pain in 2011. I'm waiting for your reply
The support was in hope of using him. But SW could not. The SW that claims to be sophisticated and educated cannot honestly convince us that Buhari who failed as a dictator, when parliamentary scrutiny was not needed to pass budgets or do projects, that they believed Buhari has any chance in hell of achieving anything.

They thought a senile Buhari would mean Tinubu and Osibanjo calling the shots. They forgot that even a half dead Fulani will still cling to power even if he achieves nothing with it. Uthman Dan Fodio did not fight all those blood thirsty wars to gain so much power only for his tribesmen to give it up easily.

Support or lack of is not the point. The motive matters. After OBJ's 8 years in office, SW wanted Jonathan's presidency to be a SW presidency by proxy. No way. Better power goes back North as it is. Last last militants militants can resume work. The SW only have the option of begging the North for crumbs. As much as they say Ah!, Ah!. Or brag, they know they cannot cripple Nigerian national income and economy like ND can.

Who are you to warrant my reply if I do not want to?

Another foul mouthed, uncouth, swearing treacherous SW person forming educated and sophisticated. Nothing more. Another one fuelled by misplaced ethnic pride in a backward polity. I know you lot.

Do not even do agbero gra gra here. I have taken on SW people on twisted history and other topics here alone for years on Nairaland. grin cheesy

First remind me how many federal roads OBJ used ND oil money to fix in ND in 8 years in office. In early 2007 I spent over 12 hours on bad road from Lagos to Benin.including having to use bush earth road Road from Ore going. By 2012 Jonathan had fixed that road. Journey cut to under 4 hours. 70% of that road is within SW.
The hypocrisy you guys exhibit is sickening. No wonder Emir of Kano Lamido Sanusi said you lot are the problem of Nigeria. Talking from both sides of your mouth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
I wonder why many of his supporters who are obviously GEJ supporters don't realize that Saraki is a serial traitor who really betrayed GEJ. If people like him and others in nPDP had not betray GEJ, he wouldn't have lost the election.

It is even more funny that Saraki's supporter hate Amaechi for "betraying" GEJ just as Saraki who they decide to make their hero.

Much more funny is their hatred for Tinubu who has never been a member of PDP. He never had anything in common with GEJ and cannot be said to have betrayed GEJ.

The way some Nigerians align in politics can be counter-intuitive. Perhaps those who love Saraki do so because of Tinubu's opposition to him and his constant friction with Buhari. SMH.

Speak for yourself... you align with politicians. I don't. I'm only scared of what buhari wants to turn democracy into. He has always hated democracy and his selective fights have always proven the fact. yes some people support anyone against buhari because they know what a nepotic and evil Islamist buhari is. it's a case of the enemy of my enemy is my friend. it's human nature.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by Bigframe: 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
Correct ooo
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by leo2020: 1:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
Anyone going through criminal or corruption charges deserves it because they betrayed Jonathan!! these ogogoro people always think local. we are talking about mass murder of over 33 lives here.. think Rhino omonkery..
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by peterphd(m): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
AreaFada2:

The support was in hope of using him. But SW could not. The SW that claims to be sophisticated and educated cannot honestly convince us that Buhari who failed as a dictator, when parliamentary scrutiny was not needed to pass budgets or do projects, that they believed Buhari has any chance in hell of achieving anything.

They thought a senile Buhari would mean Tinubu and Osibanjo will call the shots. They forgot that even a half dead Fulani will still cling to power even if he achieves nothing with it. Uthman Dan Fodio did not fight all those
bloody thirsty wars to gain so much power only for his tribesmen to give it up easily.

Support or lack of is not the point. The motive matters. After OBJ's 8 years in office, SW wanted Jonathan's presidency to be a SW presidency by proxy. No way better power goes back North as it is.

Another foul mouthed, uncouth, swearing treacherous SW person forming educated and sophisticated. Nothing more. Another one fuelled by misplaced ethnic pride in a backward polity. I know you lot.

Do not even do agbero gra gra here. I have taken on SW people on twisted history and other topics here alone for years on Nairaland. grin cheesy

Kai... Area you can finish Yoruba boys eh
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by Jaideyone(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
AreaFada2:

They thought a senile Buhari would mean Tinubu and Osibanjo will call the shots. They forgot that even a half dead Fulani will still cling to power even if he achieves nothing with it. Uthman Dan Fodio did not fight all those bloody thirsty wars to gain so much power only for his tribesmen to give it up easily.

Support or lack of is not the point. The motive matters. After OBJ's 8 years in office, SW wanted Jonathan's presidency to be a SW presidency by proxy. No way better power goes back North as it is.

all the grammar is not needed. OBJ wanted to I fkuence Jonathan now means the southwest wanted to influence Jonathan? the same OBJ that lost his ward to tinubu's senatorial and governorship candidates?

forget all the long post and tell us 6 projects worth at least 1b naira each that Jonathan executed in the Southwest in 6yrs grin

the same Jonathan didn't build roads, he didn't build second Niger bridge in the southeast and you foolishly supported him again grin

if it's about control why are we still defending buhari even when we can't control his government? grin

the reason is simple

he'll give us the following in 8yrs

-Lagos Ibadan expressway (65% done already)
-Lagos Ibadan rail (started already and should be done in 3yrs max.
- oyo-ogbomoso road (currently on going)
-national stadium and the state house marina (already handed over to LASG).
-national theatre Lagos will follow soon.
-support has been given for dangote refinery to be completed soon and it will create tens of thousands of jobs for southwesterners.
-Lagos calabar rail (the PPP agreement will be signed soon).

watch and learn!!!

in 3yrs we already got 4/5 of those points up there. lagos-abeokuta expressway has also been provided for in the budget and I trust fashola to execute the project.

now play your part and mention just two other projects Jonathan did in the south west in 6yrs apart from Benin ore road. I'm waiting grin
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by AreaFada2: 3:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
Jaideyone:
all the grammar is not needed. OBJ wanted to I fkuence Jonathan now means the southwest wanted to influence Jonathan? the same OBJ that lost his ward to tinubu's senatorial and governorship candidates?

forget all the long post and tell us 6 projects worth at least 1b naira each that Jonathan executed in the Southwest in 6yrs grin

the same Jonathan didn't build roads, he didn't build second Niger bridge in the southeast and you foolishly supported him again grin

if it's about control why are we still defending buhari even when we can't control his government? grin

the reason is simple

he'll give us the following in 8yrs

-Lagos Ibadan expressway (65% done already)
-Lagos Ibadan rail (started already and should be done in 3yrs max.
- oyo-ogbomoso road (currently on going)
-national stadium and the state house marina (already handed over to LASG).
-national theatre Lagos will follow soon.
-support has been given for dangote refinery to be completed soon and it will create tens of thousands of jobs for southwesterners.
-Lagos calabar rail (the PPP agreement will be signed soon).

watch and learn!!!

in 3yrs we already got 4/5 of those points up there. lagos-abeokuta expressway has also been provided for in the budget and I trust fashola to execute the project.

now play your part and mention just two other projects Jonathan did in the south west in 6yrs apart from Benin ore road. I'm waiting grin

Your list is not complete o. Buhari has built an international space station at Modakeke. And a 20-lane superhighway from Oyo to Iseyin. Talk is cheap. grin cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by Jaideyone(m): 3:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
AreaFada2:

Your list is not complete o. Buhari has built an international space station at Modakeke. And a 20-lane superhighway from Oyo to Iseyin. Talk is cheap. grin cheesy
point out the lies in my post!!! and tell us what Jonathan did for the southwest. simple!!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by Born2Breed(f): 3:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
AreaFada2:

They thought a senile Buhari would mean Tinubu and Osibanjo calling the shots. They forgot that even a half dead Fulani will still cling to power even if he achieves nothing with it. Uthman Dan Fodio did not fight all those blood thirsty wars to gain so much power only for his tribesmen to give it up easily.

Support or lack of is not the point. The motive matters. After OBJ's 8 years in office, SW wanted Jonathan's presidency to be a SW presidency by proxy. No way. Better power goes back North as it is. Last last militants militants can resume work. The SW only have the option of begging the North for crumbs. As much as they say Ah!, Ah!. Or brag, they know they cannot cripple Nigerian national income and economy like ND can.

First remind me how many federal roads OBJ used ND oil money to fix in ND in 8 years in office. In early 2007 I spent over 12 hours on bad road from Lagos to Benin.including having to use bush earth road Road from Ore going. By 2012 Jonathan had fixed that road. Journey cut to under 4 hours. 70% of that road is within SW.
The hypocrisy you guys exhibit is sickening. No wonder Emir of Kano Lamido Sanusi said you lot are the problem of Nigeria. Talking from both sides of your mouth.

See finishing.... grin
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by Born2Breed(f): 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
Jaideyone:
point out the lies in my post!!! and tell us what Jonathan did for the southwest. simple!!!

Tell us what OBJ did for Niger-Delta aside the Odi massacre.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by Jaideyone(m): 3:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
Born2Breed:

what is this one saying?

you crybabies claim yorubas betrayed Jonathan in 2015. tell us what Jonathan did that made him worthy of our vote and you are beating around the bush?

is your IQ that low?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by luvmijeje(f): 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2018
Jonathan na person? Another incompetent Leader. When one have low expectation of leadership, Jonathan will be the standard.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by AreaFada2: 4:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
Jaideyone:

I would have ignored your post but because of your selective amnesia I will just mention two that anybody with first leaving certificate should know: 70% of Lagos- Ore-Benin Road is within SW and Fed University Iye-Ekiti.
Thank you.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by AreaFada2: 4:10pm On Jun 04, 2018
Born2Breed:

B-2-B instead of any intelligent discourse wait for them to bring agbero tactics swearing and cursing like a trooper. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by Jaideyone(m): 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
AreaFada2:

I would have ignored your post but because of your selective amnesia I will just mention two that anybody with first leaving certificate should know: 70% of Lagos- Ore-Benin Road is within SW and Fed University Iye-Ekiti.
Thank you.
lol you mentioned two cos those are the only two things he did in the south west. go back to you mentions.

I said mention 6 projects worth at least 1b each that Jonathan executed in the southwest in 6yrs!!!

four more to go grin I'm waiting

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by Born2Breed(f): 4:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
Jaideyone:
what is this one saying?

you crybabies claim yorubas betrayed Jonathan in 2015. tell us what Jonathan did that made him worthy of our vote and you are beating around the bush?

is your IQ that low?

So predictable.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by AreaFada2: 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2018
Jaideyone:
lol you mentioned two cos those are the only two things he did in the south west. go back to you mentions.

I said mention 6 projects worth at least 1b each that Jonathan executed in the southwest in 6yrs!!!

four more to go grin I'm waiting

I am not going to go into enumerating all the projects. Any objective person should know around 10. Unless you have fallen for Sahara Reporters, Tinubu newspaper lies and the usual Lagos-Ibadan press who want to run Nigeria like Oodua Republic but have no guts to face Hausa-Fulani or bravely break away. I have used MMA for some decades. Since early 1990s, MMA airport was at its best during GEJ's time under Stella Oduah's renovation.

Of course SW will ignore OBJ's $16 billion light (darkness) project and claim Stella was corrupt. $16b during OBJ's time should be equal to around $20b to $25b by now.

MMA is in Otuoke, bah?
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by Jaideyone(m): 12:48am On Jun 05, 2018
AreaFada2:

I am not going to go into enumerating all the projects. Any objective person should know around 10. Unless you have fallen for Sahara Reporters, Tinubu newspaper lies and the usual Lagos-Ibadan press who want to run Nigeria like Oodua Republic but have no guts to face Hausa-Fulani or bravely break away. I have used MMA for some decades. Since early 1990s, MMA airport was at its best during GEJ's time under Stella Oduah's renovation.

Of course SW will ignore OBJ's $16 billion light (darkness) project and claim Stella was corrupt. $16b during OBJ's time should be equal to around $20b to $25b by now.

MMA is in Otuoke, bah?

lol stop making a fool of yourself and beating around the bush. MMA was at it's best during Jonathan's time? grin you never cease to make a fool of yourself. just like Enugu airport (seaport actually grin) was commissioned in 2013 and pictures of pot holes on runways emerged 2yrs later grin

check my post history. I've asked for OBJ to account for the 16b several times so don't even try to divert attention to that one. let's focus on what Jonathan I did for yorubas in 6yrs grin.

oga out of those ten you claim you know why not just mention 6 projects? grin I'm waiting pls. give us 6 projects Jonathan executed in 6yrs that made him deserving of our votes. I'm waiting grin

bonus question: this one should be very easy for you since ibos said Jonathan did excellently well grin

mention just two federal roads started and completed (either built from scratch or reconstructed by Jonathan) in the south east in 6yrs.
don't dare mention Onitsha-Owerri road o grin Obasanjo started that one and it was already in the advanced stage(80% done) before GEJ was sworn in as acting president in 2009. mention two roads. I'm waiting grin
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by AreaFada2: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2018
Jaideyone:

lol stop making a fool of yourself and beating around the bush. MMA was at it's best during Jonathan's time? grin you never cease to make a fool of yourself. just like Enugu airport (seaport actually grin) was commissioned in 2013 and pictures of pot holes on runways emerged 2yrs later grin

check my post history. I've asked for OBJ to account for the 16b several times so don't even try to divert attention to that one. let's focus on what Jonathan I did for yorubas in 6yrs grin.

oga out of those ten you claim you know why not just mention 6 projects? grin I'm waiting pls. give us 6 projects Jonathan executed in 6yrs that made him deserving of our votes. I'm waiting grin

bonus question: this one should be very easy for you since ibos said Jonathan did excellently well grin

mention just two federal roads started and completed (either built from scratch or reconstructed by Jonathan) in the south east in 6yrs.
don't dare mention Onitsha-Owerri road o grin Obasanjo started that one and it was already in the advanced stage(80% done) before GEJ was sworn in as acting president in 2009. mention two roads. I'm waiting grin

You're very stupid indeed. I have enumerated GEJ's project on this forum over many years. I cannot be doing that again for every amoeba or algae that comes up from the SW to further the legendary bigotry disguised as "sophistication, education & hospitality".

In any case you will keep shifting the goalpost. That is the inconsistency and duplicity we're talking about.

Is it not your APC tin-gods that said GEJ never constructed any railway only to be commissioning Jonathan's rail months after coming to power?

All the projects SW & Northern heads of State could not do in over 50 years in charge, you wanted Jonathan to do all in under 6 years. With Boko Haram unleashed on him by Northern people to scupper his regime at the same time. Shame on you.

Mr Engineer Pothole, is that what The Nation newspaper reported first? Or from Liar MO's office? Or you went to inspect the pothole? grin cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by Jaideyone(m): 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2018
AreaFada2:

You're very stupid indeed. I have enumerated GEJ's project on this forum over many years. I cannot be doing that again for every amoeba or algae that comes up from the SW to further the legendary bigotry disguised as "sophistication, education & hospitality".

In any case you will keep shifting the goalpost. That is the inconsistency and duplicity we're talking about.

Is it not your APC tin-gods that said GEJ never constructed any railway only to be commissioning Jonathan's rail months after coming to power?

All the projects SW & Northern heads of State could not do in over 50 years in charge, you wanted Jonathan to do all in under 6 years. With Boko Haram unleashed on him by Northern people to scupper his regime at the same time. Shame on you.

Mr Engineer Pothole, is that what The Nation newspaper reported first? Or from Liar MO's office? Or you went to inspect the pothole? grin cheesy
this is how you end up disgracing your generation with your ignorance.

see here for potholes on the runaway of your Enugu airport
https://www.nairaland.com/3126063/current-state-enugu-airport-runway

see the flooded airport as at 2014

https://www.nairaland.com/1868161/enugu-airport-flood-pictures

keep living in denial. as for GEJ achievements in the southeast we didn't ask him to fix all our problems in 6yrs. just a few. mention the few he did. it will only take a minute.

- Jonathan reconstructed abcdefg road in the south west
-jonathan built abcdefg hospital in the southwest
-jonathan build xyz road in the south west.

we don't want explanation!!! just mention 6projects worth 1bnaira each that Jonathan did for the southwest in 6yrs!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suleiman Abba Picks Senatorial Forms At APC Secretariat / Allen Onyema: South East Governors Show Support For Embattled Air Peace Boss / PDP Anti-Party Suspensions: Why Wike, Makinde, Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu Escaped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.