Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" (23986 Views)

How Peter Obi Collected N27billion From Diezani And Betrayed Jonathan Instead / The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga / Femi Fani-Kayode To Emir Sanusi: You Are Reaping What You Sowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by EarthXmetahuman: 8:24am On Jun 04, 2018
clevvermind:
You are the one that should keep quiet here. The guy said the truth.
why not tell him what Jonathan did for sw instead of telling him to shut up

Irobot.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by plaetton: 8:30am On Jun 04, 2018
emmasege:
I seem to disagree with Reno in some regard. He may not have sponsored the robbery but he could've been the supplier of ammunition and employer of those criminals anytime he needed them. Such people do some other stuff with their ammunition aside from political assassination and ritual killings for politicians.

However it goes, may Saraki never come out of this if he has any criminal record with those animals, and may Bubu neither know peace for turning blind eyes and deaf ears to the hunger in the land and genocide of northern Christians.
Oh shut up.
Only the most daft in this country would NOT immediately recognize that all these shenanigans are nothing but personal vandettas against Saraki , Kwara State Governor and Dino Malaye by the IGP and the Buhari cabal.

When in Nigerian detention cell, a criminal can be tortured to confess to anything the torturers wants him to.

Nigeria's democracy is on the verge of collapse.
Everyone should be alarmed.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by powerkey: 8:32am On Jun 04, 2018
sarrki:

Keep quiet

Tinubu has never been with Pdp

What did Gej administration did to the sw to warrant any political leader to support him in that region

We are not blinded by hate and bigotry like the known region that supported him and got nothing back

If Buhari has not been terrorising NIGERIANS you wouldn't have been on this thread.

May you forever experience days later ke the regime of Buhari all your life.

Welcome to APC, welcome to Buhari, welcome to change.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by Realhommie(m): 8:34am On Jun 04, 2018
onatisi:

The same criminals used by saraki to help APC and buhari win in kwara ,these set of criminals are the people APC and buhari are using to finish up saraki. Karma is really true.
But so far ,the police are very correct on this case and many people seem to be looking at the issue from the political side and neglecting the criminal aspect. Noone is saying saraki sponsored bank robbery but these thugs have given evidences that they were his henchmen when he was governor and that they have links with him.
All he has to do now is to go and explain to the police the connection and relationship he has with those thugs. If he can prove it that he doesn't know them and counter the evidences those thugs have provided,then he is free. He has the resources to hire the best lawyers in the country
You're very correct.

Reno is only being sensational here, the police didn't say he sponsored armed robbery but alas because we have very gullible peeps driven by hatred they'll just swallow up everything hook line and sinker.

Saraki should go defend himself, he has the resources.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by doctokwus: 8:39am On Jun 04, 2018
This is senselessness on the part of Reno Omokri.
So he is saying by implication that if the government of GEJ had seen evidence of Saraki's involvement in arming thugs and murders,it would have ignored.
I don't think any president,no matter how clueless,would want to associate with such st upid inference from Omokri.
Omokri should learn to speak for himself and not drag people's name,without authorisation to this kind of foolish,utterly naive and image damaging view.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by odinga1of: 8:42am On Jun 04, 2018
sarrki:
Omockery I didn’t like saraki

I respect Gej for his singular act of relinquishing power to Pmb without any bloodshed

Having said that politics did not begin and end with Gej and Pmb in Nigeria

So enough of this party politics card

We have Pmb now

2019 is around the corner so do the magic and shut up

Boss I respect your knowledge n analysis............. at the initial stage of this administration you sound as if GEJ is the devil.................... PMB is best, listen bro we are humans n we are Nigeria, you just have to be Objective like the likes of Tonyebarcanista ............

Now u are hailing GEJ for free n fair handling of power, with the way things are now will PMB relinquish power like GEJ?

Almighty Saraki involves in robbery in Kwara state, even Ovie Omoagege from my Ughelli north who is not close to saraki in wealth will never plan robbery with area boys to rob a bank in Warri, Effurun or Ughelli

but you see, what's happening now, political witch hunt

now ask yourself, assuming saraki never became SP will all this be happy to him?

I am from Delta State, there are some Northern Politician n Individual I adore........... there are some Political strong men in the south I equally don't like too

life na jeje

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by tesppidd: 8:45am On Jun 04, 2018
Why do these Jonathan assss kissers keep on acting like Jonathan is God Almighty Himself

Any challenge faced by anybody who opposed Jonathan is attributed to Jonathan.

I won't be surprised if Amaechi's child catches malaria and Reno or FFK tells us it is because they opposed Jonathan.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by onatisi(m): 8:46am On Jun 04, 2018
Realhommie:
You're very correct.

Reno is only being sensational here, the police didn't say he sponsored armed robbery but alas because we have very gullible peeps driven by hatred they'll just swallow up everything hook line and sinker.

Saraki should go defend himself, he has the resources.
you are very correct and that is why majority of nigeria voters are dumb , they dont and cant ask the right questions and that is why politicians find it very very easy to manipulate their brains like that of a toddler .

the thugs have given statements that saraki and the kwara state government have been given them money , cars and so on , they never said the kwara state governor or saraki sent them to rob a bank ,under normal circumstances anyone's name mentioned by criminals during the course of questioning and interrogation will be called in to come and either corroborate or deny what the criminal has said . so why all the fuss ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by limeta(f): 9:00am On Jun 04, 2018
Very true we love jona but we not going to throw saraki to the dogs .
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by Addilelgi(m): 9:00am On Jun 04, 2018
this is the transmission u all have been Waiting for
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by donqx: 9:02am On Jun 04, 2018
ohhh
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by donqx: 9:06am On Jun 04, 2018
hmm
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by nnachukz(m): 9:09am On Jun 04, 2018
Benekruku:

If someone is wasting money on your education,, please politely tell him to stop as you can never be brilliant.

Sniffing Buhari's azz makes you brilliant?
Sorry Boy, I have gone pass the stage of being dependent like you.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by Omoboricash(m): 9:12am On Jun 04, 2018
nnachukz:
When nothing tangible came out of CCT case, they looked around to find way to rope him into this.
Then the story was that he would be disgraced out of the Office of the Senate President for disobeying the party. Nothing happened till now rather the guy became bolder. Then they experimented with Dino and saw how effective this method was, so it is now employed to humble Saraki and Co.
In as much I'm not in support in witch hunting. Let police do their job. If the robbers mention saraki's name, do u want police to ignore it just because he's Senate president. Let him honour the invitation and say what he knows about the allegation.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by Bizibi(m): 9:14am On Jun 04, 2018
Gbam!!!
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by Bizibi(m): 9:16am On Jun 04, 2018
tesppidd:
Why do these Jonathan assss kissers keep on acting like Jonathan is God Almighty Himself

Any challenge faced by anybody who opposed Jonathan is attributed to Jonathan.

I won't be surprised if Amaechi's child catches malaria and Reno or FFK tells us it is because they opposed Jonathan.
ohhh!!!! Haven't you showcased such tendency towards buhari too,abi buhari nor be God to you again
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by nnachukz(m): 9:19am On Jun 04, 2018
Omoboricash:

In as much I'm not in support in witch hunting. Let police do their job. If the robbers mention saraki's name, do u want police to ignore it just because he's Senate president. Let him honour the invitation and say what he knows about the allegation.
When they were interviewed by press in Kwara, they never mentioned his name, their leader even denied mentioning his name. While then go to Abuja and mention his name?
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by Jaideyone(m): 9:21am On Jun 04, 2018
AreaFada2:

Did you believe their lies before? They could not make GEJ their stooge. That is the only reason. How dare an inconsequential Southern minority not be taking instructions from OBJ and other SW goons? They could not stomach that.

And God gave GEJ the wisdom to walk away. I was happy that he left. So that Fulani people can pepper the traitors. And we have it right now. grin cheesy
keep exhibiting your foolishness.

before you reply me mention two federal roads Jonathan fixed in the south west then give me 4 other projects worth at least a billion each that Jonathan did for the south west in 6 yrs (2009-2015).

remember the south west protested to have him sworn in as the president and he also won all the states here except osun in 2011. I'm waiting for your reply

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by Jaideyone(m): 9:23am On Jun 04, 2018
HiddenShadow:

By the time the Fulani Terrorists are through with the fools, they will be begging us to forgive them for their treachery
Jaideyone:
keep exhibiting your foolishness.

before you reply me mention two federal roads Jonathan fixed in the south west then give me 4 other projects worth at least a billion each that Jonathan did for the south west in 6 yrs (2009-2015).

remember the south west protested to have him sworn in as the president and he also won all the states here except pain in 2011. I'm waiting for your reply

uncle you should also take up this challenge below. if you tell us what Jonathan did for us in 6yrs then we'll apologise for betraying him.

HiddenShadow:

By the time the Fulani Terrorists are through with the fools, they will be begging us to forgive them for their treachery
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by Jaideyone(m): 9:26am On Jun 04, 2018
ajebuter:

PMB has done a lot for us in SW!

He commissioned Ikeja Bus stop and we even had a day off for that 'achievement'

And he promised more sef before 2019 which is like 10 years away... No yawa us oh because time still dey grin grin
stop making a fool of yourself

Lagos Ibadan road was just 10% done when buhari took over after 6yrs of Jonathan. in 3 yrs the road is now well over 60% done.

Lagos Ibadan rail has started and it's progressing steadily.

oyo-ogbomoso expressway is also under construction with sukuk bond

tell us what Jonathan did for us in 6yrs

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by Memphis357(m): 9:29am On Jun 04, 2018
clevvermind:
Bros,
Nor dey follow these Buhari Mumu Cows argue. Na brain sapping engagement be that ooo ooo!
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by MRAKBEE(m): 9:32am On Jun 04, 2018
sarrki:

Keep quiet

Tinubu has never been with Pdp

What did Gej administration did to the sw to warrant any political leader to support him in that region

We are not blinded by hate and bigotry like the known region that supported him and got nothing back
What did he DID dear?
HE DIDN'T DID NOTHING
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by GuntersChain(m): 9:33am On Jun 04, 2018
when npdp were deliberating on their next line of action on were to pitch their tent. dem cancel amaechi contract and congress, now saraki turn. i am really enjoying this movie called power.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by bluecircle470: 9:36am On Jun 04, 2018
Reno is becoming insane...... Jonathan performed badly period....... He was a disaster and buhari is becoming a monumental disaster tooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by orisa37: 9:43am On Jun 04, 2018
Two wrongs don't make a right.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by NonsoWow: 9:43am On Jun 04, 2018
Jonathan's defeat really pained Reno. He must have been thinking of the billions that he would have made as a minister in Jonathan's aborted second term. Has Reno even used his social media handles to preach Christ at all?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by Oxalic(m): 9:47am On Jun 04, 2018
limitless777:

“But what is happening today? The Buhari government, which gave security protection to pension thief Maina, has withdrawn security protection from Bukola Saraki and Yakubu Dogara while linking Saraki with ARMED ROBBERY! But is it not funny that the police who could not prosecute those who stole Senate’s mace has been able to find a link between Senate President Bukola Saraki and the #OffaBankRobbery".

Reno Omokri

http://saharareporters.com/2018/06/03/saraki-betrayed-jonathan%E2%80%A6-he-reaping-what-he-sowed-says-omokri
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by Moukandjo: 9:48am On Jun 04, 2018
obailala:
Another pointless political analysis by Omokri which will only appeal to shallow minds. Reno has access to info far more than anyone else but its amusing how he picks and chooses when he wants to comprehend the information he receives; feigning a lack of common sense in order to have something to say.

From the little I read and heard from the confessions, the robbers never said they were sent by Saraki to go rob a bank. Rather they said they were just his political thugs and were provided vehicles and arms and generally empowered by the governor (who happens to be Saraki's boy).

You provide vehicles and Kalashnikovs to jobless thugs and pay them during elections, what else do you expect of such miscreants when elections are long over and you no longer pay them if not this?...

Don't blame Omockery, man. He knows his target audience are highly unintelligent & are easily amused by crap! They can't think critically at all! They're plenty here on Nairaland, for example!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by ajebuter(f): 9:49am On Jun 04, 2018
Jaideyone:
stop making a fool of yourself

Lagos Ibadan road was just 10% done when buhari took over after 6yrs of Jonathan. in 3 yrs the road is not well over 60% done.

Lagos Ibadan rail has started and it's progressing steadily.

oyo-ogbomoso expressway is also under construction with sukuk bond

tell us what Jonathan did for us in 6yrs

Did you see me with cane in my hand and fighting with the listed 'achievements"

So, why are you so pained?
Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by Moukandjo: 9:56am On Jun 04, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
why not tell him what Jonathan did for sw instead of telling him to shut up

Irobot.

Don Fortunato did a lot for the South West. For example, he honored MKO Abiola by trying to rebrand Unilag & renaming it Moshood Abiola University! Can't you see how smart a move that was from Don Fortunato?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Saraki Betrayed Jonathan… He Is Reaping What He Sowed" by Winning123: 10:14am On Jun 04, 2018
Shut up! Which truth?
clevvermind:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Forget That They Will One Day Be Like Us: Rain-drenched Pensioners To Govt / Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock / Photo Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu AND Dele Momodu Back In The Days (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.