Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Lady Who Lost Parent While In School, Carries Them On Stage On Her Graduation(pi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Lost Parent While In School, Carries Them On Stage On Her Graduation(pi (933 Views)

Lady's Boobs Almost Spills On Her Graduation Ceremony. See Her Mom's Reaction / 19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) / Excited Lady Poses With Her Masquerade "Boyfriend" As He Carries Her. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Lost Parent While In School, Carries Them On Stage On Her Graduation(pi by Bhelamblog(m): 4:35am On Jun 04, 2018
Brianna Twitter user who lost her both parents while she was still in school, Has revealed the heartbreaking pattern she used in dragging them closer to herself, On her Graduation that she took photographs of them, and walk down stage with it, to have a sense of the family, so touching, When she shared the post, it quickly went viral, with close to 100k retweets.. she Captioned:

''I lost my dad six years before graduation, and lost my mom two months before graduation. Last night I walked the stage with them on my shirt, shoes, tattooed on my back, in my hands, & in my heart. I did it. Your little girl graduated. Rest In Peace to my angels.

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/lady-who-lost-her-parents-while-in.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Who Lost Parent While In School, Carries Them On Stage On Her Graduation(pi by malware: 4:40am On Jun 04, 2018
angry
Re: Lady Who Lost Parent While In School, Carries Them On Stage On Her Graduation(pi by temmy2015(m): 4:44am On Jun 04, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Lady Who Lost Parent While In School, Carries Them On Stage On Her Graduation(pi by TollaEstate: 4:50am On Jun 04, 2018
E Dey be
Re: Lady Who Lost Parent While In School, Carries Them On Stage On Her Graduation(pi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:55am On Jun 04, 2018
Awwwww, may their wonderful soul continue to Rest in peace

CONGRATULATIONS Pretty Brianna
Re: Lady Who Lost Parent While In School, Carries Them On Stage On Her Graduation(pi by RemedyLab: 6:26am On Jun 04, 2018
Congrats

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Is Wishing You Guys A Cappy Weekend / Difference Between A Wedding And A Marriage / Please Help: How Do I Prove My Love To A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.