Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,442 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Telling My Girlfriend "i Love You" Everyday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Telling My Girlfriend "i Love You" Everyday (3426 Views)

If A Teacher Like Dis Teaches You Everyday,.will You Ever Miss Class?? / My Girlfriend & I Want Abortion, Mature Advise Needed! Help A Brother! / I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telling My Girlfriend "i Love You" Everyday by avosroyal: 3:39pm On May 30, 2010
Hello guys,

Please must I tell my girlfriend "I love you" everyday to prove to her I truly love her? Even when I show it everyday and she sees it that I do, must I still confess it everyday?
Re: Telling My Girlfriend "i Love You" Everyday by chelseabmw(m): 3:47pm On May 30, 2010
Telling her u love her everyday,hmmmmmmmmmmmm

She will get tire of hearing this everyday
Re: Telling My Girlfriend "i Love You" Everyday by daylae(m): 4:03pm On May 30, 2010
If its a ritual,then continue;it not demeaning,is it?
Re: Telling My Girlfriend "i Love You" Everyday by avosroyal: 4:05pm On May 30, 2010
I tire o, she always complain I dont tell her everyday,
Re: Telling My Girlfriend "i Love You" Everyday by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 30, 2010
@ Poster: Saying "I love you" is not a proof rather its an expression of your feelings. Is it a big deal for you to say it everyday? Its only 3 words to say and it means a lot. Anyway, you wont lose anything by saying it as long as you mean it. It spice up the relationship when you said that magic word more often. smiley

chelseabmw:

Telling her u love her everyday,hmmmmmmmmmmmm

She will get tire of hearing this everyday

I believe most women who are in-love won't be tired of hearing those words everyday. wink
Re: Telling My Girlfriend "i Love You" Everyday by Godmother(f): 4:36pm On May 30, 2010
You dont have to necessarily say it evryday, but you could say it often. We women are made to love hearing such words and if it makes her happy, why not go ahead and say it
Re: Telling My Girlfriend "i Love You" Everyday by iice(f): 5:13pm On May 30, 2010
Rofl. . . grin
Just manage.
Means nothing really if you don't mean it. . .but women like to enjoy their delusions grin

Johnny, Eric et al are darn lucky cheesy
Re: Telling My Girlfriend "i Love You" Everyday by avosroyal: 5:27pm On May 30, 2010
]Is it a big deal for you to say it everyday? Its only 3 words to say and it means a lot. Anyway, you wont lose anything by saying it as long as you mean it. It spice up the relationship when you said that magic word more often[/quote

It actually isnt a big deal for me to say. Because I have not said it in the past 2 or 3 days, she will begin to doubt my love for her, after everything I have been doing to show I love her. And if she had been saying it jokingly, I would have known she is simply reminding me to say it, but instead she will be serious about it asking me if I truly love her, saying I don't know how it feels when it is only her expressing it. She will be upset, I don't really understand
Re: Telling My Girlfriend "i Love You" Everyday by boomii(f): 5:42pm On May 30, 2010
Na wa o! I can't even stand hearing it everyday cos it may as well be a lie
show her you love her and cut the everyday crap
Re: Telling My Girlfriend "i Love You" Everyday by Redalez: 5:46pm On May 30, 2010
Re: Telling My Girlfriend "i Love You" Everyday by avosroyal: 5:54pm On May 30, 2010
Godmother:

You dont have to necessarily say it evryday, but you could say it often. We women are made to love hearing such words and if it makes her happy, why not go ahead and say it

I know you like to hear those words, I also hope you know that most times because of our busy schedule, we tend not to remember we've not said it for sometime, we are (I am) trying, she should also know that. Whenever she feels I havent said it as she wished I should, she should not be harsh towards reminding me, I hope you got that Godmother?

(1) (Reply)

Seun Must Marry Dis Year. / My Pain / My Girlfriend Says We Not Having Babies(see Reasons Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.