Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror (37316 Views)

Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution / Xenophobia: Timi Frank Writes South African President Cyril Ramaphosa / Timi Frank Writes Open Letter To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by victorazyvictor(m): 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
eebruboss:
Yea, keep blameding grin shocked
grin
Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by Charly68: 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
Can somebody give us one word for Frank ..
Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by Speakdatruth: 7:45pm On Jun 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
I no sabi you sef
so u see your siggy, maintain your lane bae
Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by Oyindidi(f): 7:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
Speakdatruth:
so u see your siggy, maintain your lane bae
Call me joor grin
Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by Mikeross62: 7:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
Deep
Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by tiwatomi(m): 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
Keep on implicating yourself more, I just don't know why we like to think some people are above the law in this country,.No biggie , your name was mentioned, and you were invited to exonarate yourself and rants starts coming from all angles . May God forgive all of them.
Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by Speakdatruth: 7:53pm On Jun 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
Call me joor grin
just say you missed me tongue
Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by Puth22(m): 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2018
Among APC candidate

Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by kmaster007: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
no single action.. dey get starting but finishing no dey deir
Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by Twagrill(m): 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
brookz:
Let's put things in their proper perspective here.

Saraki is not accused of Armed robbery or of sponsoring armed robbers. Neither is the Governor of Kwara state (obviously they both have smarter means of robbing the public till with better selfish results).

Saraki and his Godwin are accused of recruiting POLITICAL THUGS, arming same, maintaining same with public funds, and embolden them with political cover. These thugs ON THIER OWN resort to armed robbery using their status, probably arms they recieved, and vehicles as instruments.

In layman's language, Saraki and his Godson started the small fire that is now a conflagration.

This is the same thing we cry out about when politicians recruit thugs. We say it will lead to this. Saraki is simply experiencing the endpoint of his political practise.

As for his being on opposition, is that not a good start? He is officially still a member of the APC and is vital to APC's retaining the presidency. Investigating, interrogating and even arresting him as Senate President is most wonderful sign that thus government leaves no sacred cow untouched in its fight against crime!

#Saraki is as Guilty as Hell.
i go with you sir
we are soon about to see the downfall of Saraki.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by Oyindidi(f): 7:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
Speakdatruth:
just say you missed me tongue
I no too miss you tongue
Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by Speakdatruth: 8:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
I no too miss you tongue
grin u sure, oya parkwell make I see front
Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by systemz(m): 8:01pm On Jun 04, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

No one is saying there is evidence Saraki was involved in the robbery. The evidence points to Saraki using the murderers as political thug.

Here are some evidence of Saraki's complicity:
Why Nairaland no get laughter emoticons sef!
Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by Oyindidi(f): 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2018
Speakdatruth:
grin u sure, oya parkwell make I see front
I no go back well. I want dey your lane
Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by Speakdatruth: 8:11pm On Jun 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
I no go back well. I want dey your lane
OK na my rules u go follow now, do as I say kwa?
Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by Oyindidi(f): 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2018
Speakdatruth:

OK na my rules u go follow now, do as I say kwa?
Watin be your rules?
Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by Twagrill(m): 8:13pm On Jun 04, 2018
grin[quote author=Oritsewhandey post=68179850][/quote] your really funny. To much skills dey kill monkey. What's that?
Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by akdjr(m): 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
But why can't this man write to UN that we don't have light, water, good roads, good healthcare, standard schools after more than 40years of independence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by kennosklint(m): 8:14pm On Jun 04, 2018
excel101:
Yes, for allowing PMB's father's wayward sperm fertilize her egg.
as in enn
Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by Speakdatruth: 8:15pm On Jun 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
Watin be your rules?
u wan know my rules before u agree cheesy smart head
Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by Oyindidi(f): 8:17pm On Jun 04, 2018
Speakdatruth:
u wan know my rules before u agree cheesy smart head
Yes na, wey that you miss Nairaland contestant?
Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by tesppidd: 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
Adaowerri111:
Happy seeing a divided APC
this division will be a joke compared to what will happen when Atiku is either given or denied the presidential ticket.
Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by brookz: 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
Twagrill:

i go with you sir
we are soon about to see the downfall of Saraki.

Yeah, it's just like The Evil Day, He can Continue to Run but He can't Hide.

karma is not a B***ch.
Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by jaxxy(m): 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

No one is saying there is evidence Saraki was involved in the robbery. The evidence points to Saraki using the murderers as political thug.

If sm1 is related to a criminal by blood or kinship does dat make the person a criminal automatically? Wat if u have been advising him to change his ways or not been in support of his bad behavior? All dis are clumsy allegations and a shame on police professionalism. Bring hardcore facts and evidence pls
Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by Speakdatruth: 8:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
Yes na, wey that you miss Nairaland contestant?
dem plenty , which one?
Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by chernest2002: 8:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
No matter how rain beats leopard its spots will never fade. Buhari have never disappointed me i knew before 2015 that he is a terror.
Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by Neoteny(m): 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
So what exactly does he expect the UN and US to do?

Declare war on a legitimate government of a sovereign state?

How daft are these busybodies that are quick to write the US and UN on local politics?

Trump is worried about nuclear Iran and North Korea, Syria, Russia and China. You think he'd spend a second about the political antics of a shiithole?

Really?

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 8:39pm On Jun 04, 2018
ibroauthen:
Ok

Hmmm I wept for this country...
Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by jaxxy(m): 8:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

Saraki's use of thugs to intimidate and maim voters is not a new development. His problem now is that his thugs have been exposed as bank robbers and murderers.

I still don't see where hes using them to do anything from all this pix. I don't see him instructing to go murdur and maim anybody. Saraki is not the only person im dat gathering or is he? Its even a public event not a private meeting. Is dis hardcore evidence to u?

Its saraki's word against the bandits word. Which wud a sane person believe?

So if the kkk came to trumps rally it means he supports them or uses them or gives them weapons?

Do u know how many criminals are in tinubus camp? One even killed another of his colleagues out of jealousy and it was placed here on NL has anybody said tinubu gave dem weapons? These are people attending political meetings with tinubu

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by omoelerin1: 8:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
bettercreature:
This is what American will never do
Black man with black brain
Don't mind them. Some of them are too dull. They don't even know the objectives and goals of the UN.

It has now become a culture among the educated illiterate Nigerian politicians to be shouting UN or international community whenever they commit crimes and are asked to come and answer by a force that is more powerful than them.
They think they are playing politics, unknowing to them they are only embarrassing themselves and the nation.
This rubbish is not done even in the weaker African states.

I don't know what concerns UN in the mundane domestic issue like this.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by Oyindidi(f): 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2018
Speakdatruth:
dem plenty , which one?
Maureen
Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by Speakdatruth: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2018
Oyindidi:
Maureen
lost contact, sure she's fine. dem still dey do miss ish?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photos) / Garba Shehu Tweets On Zahra Buhari's Wedding. Nigerians React / Maina's Family Says He Is Now Too Broke, On Life Support For 15 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.