Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror (37317 Views)

Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution / Xenophobia: Timi Frank Writes South African President Cyril Ramaphosa / Timi Frank Writes Open Letter To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by wirinet(m): 7:24am On Jun 05, 2018
smirn:

My dear leave the fools alone that is why this country will never move forward. If youths are the future of tomorrow it's really a pity for the future of this country. I wonder when Saraki has become an opposition. Nigeria has missed it and will never never get it right except God help some foolish Nigerians to have back their senses.

It is simply PDP and IPOB logic, namely; The enemy of my enemy is my friend, no matter the crime.
Even if Saraki was accused of raping their wife, they would still support him and criticise Buhari for witch hunting.

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by platodeen(m): 9:04am On Jun 05, 2018
continentalceo:
God truely answers prayers, the APC is slowly disintegrating from within and soon they will fizzle away into thin air. God is truly faithful. Never again shall we experience such pain again.

So, vote PDP.
Vote Saraki for PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by DabuIIIT: 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
omoelerin1:
Don't mind them. Some of them are too dull. They don't even know the objectives and goals of the UN.

It has now become a culture among the educated illiterate Nigerian politicians to be shouting UN or international community whenever they commit crimes and are asked to come and answer by a force that is more powerful than them.
They think they are playing politics, unknowing to them they are only embarrassing themselves and the nation.
This rubbish is not done even in the weaker African states.

I don't know what concerns UN in the mundane domestic issue like this.

illiterate,shut up grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror by omoelerin1: 4:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
DabuIIIT:

illiterate,shut up grin
U dey craze? ipob criminal, get off behind me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maina's Family Says He Is Now Too Broke, On Life Support For 15 Years / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Oba Of Lagos (Photos) / Twitter Removes Tinubu’s Verification Badge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.