Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution (11758 Views)

Biafra: Massob Accuses Tinubu Of Plans To Revoke Igbo Properties In Lagos / June 12: APP Accuses Buhari Of Plagiarism, Threatens Legal Action / Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 27, 2019
The leader of the Movement for the Actualization of Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, Ralph Uwazuruike, says President Muhammadu Buhari-led Federal Government is masterminding the persecution the Chairman of Air Peace, Allen Onyema.
He further alleged that they are using the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC to carry out the plot.
Uwazuruike, who stated this while speaking with journalists insisted that the planned probe was not only a ‘witch-hunt against Onyema but persecution against the Igbo race.’
He was reacting to a statement by Buhari’s Special Assistant on Social Media, Lauretta Onochie, calling on the Air Peace boss to face his charges in the United States, Daily Post reports.
Insisting that Onochie spoke the mind of the presidency, Uwazurike warned that Igbos will rise against any plan to humiliate Onyema.
Uwazuruike, who is also the leader of the Biafran Independent Movement (BIM), said: “There are lots of prominent people in this country whom the civil society organisations have even petitioned the EFCC against over alleged money laundering and the commission has not probed them.
He said “I am an Igbo and it is my responsibility to defend Igbos which Onyema is one of them and I tell you that I have all is takes to resist FG from persecuting my people.
“We have been pushed to the wall by the federal government and Onyema’s case will prove a point, so he should not be intimidated and must remain firm.”
The US State Department of Justice (DoJ), in a statement posted on its website on Friday, said Air Peace Chief of Administration and Finance, Ejiroghene Eghagha, has also been charged with bank fraud and committing aggravated identity theft in connection with the scheme.
But, reacting, Onyeama said all money transferred to the US went through the CBN, adding that the allegations were false and were in no way in line with his character as a person and as a businessman.

http://www.politico.ng/alleged-fraud-buhari-led-government-persecuting-allen-onyema/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by SultanOfAbia: 7:02am On Nov 27, 2019
Until Efcc catch Baba Bullion Van
Allen is innocent

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by ebicon(f): 7:02am On Nov 27, 2019
A lot of times we try to justify what is wrong to be right, Because of ethnicity and religion, removing these two and looking at the bigger picture should be most important at this time.
Please don’t rub you children of the future they deserve because of your selfishness.

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by YorubaPrince: 7:02am On Nov 27, 2019
There we go again blaming others but, themselves for their own actions. angry Clowns!

"While making dinner for your family, you mistakenly cut yourself and blamed your whole family afterwards". Great move!

"On my way to pick a buddy from the airport, I got pulled over by the cop for speeding. I got a speeding ticket as result. I blamed my friend for the ticket." Awesome!

NONSENSE! angry

Learn to accept responsibilities for your actions! cool

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by FactBoyz: 7:03am On Nov 27, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by orion7: 7:03am On Nov 27, 2019
before anything happens . it was the apc gutter rat from lagos. Joe igbokwe.

then the indictment. then the apc LovePeddler onochie came again.

in other to give the impression it's not an ethnic thing they line 2 useless people bearing igbo names to deflect attention. while beneath the recruit the usual people from that region to start firing from all cylinders. people that cant ask their god thiefnūbu to stop stealing their future re telling Allen to go and face his trial in America.

the same people that came to write epistles about diezani. mind you she did not steal more that thiefnūbu

re here again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by 1kbusiness: 7:03am On Nov 27, 2019
If the alleged crimes were committed outside this country, Then he'll be fine. I trust he won't step into that country again. grin

Prepare your own personalized season's greetings post for your social media pages.

Give your audience a Special treat for their eyes. Start sending in your messages today.

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by anselm791(m): 7:03am On Nov 27, 2019
they should go and rest jor

3 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by idu1(m): 7:03am On Nov 27, 2019
wink

Mumu

This is how they will complicate this issue now.

18 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by Jordan97: 7:03am On Nov 27, 2019
Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:03am On Nov 27, 2019
MASSOB and their foolishness everytime.
They will never cease to amaze sane thinking Igbos and Nigerians at large.

This patriot we quoted below has said it all.
He took the words straight outta our mouths.......
omenka:
You people claim Buhari hates Igbos and most of his policies are directed towards making sure the South East makes zero progress economically.

Borders are closed, you guys claim the closure is targeted at Igbos.

Airport is closed for renovations, you claim Buhari doesnt want you guys to celebrate Christmas properly by hindering your brothers from returning home.

Recent Innoson gtb debacle, you claimed it was orchestrated by Buhari to cripple Innoson.

Tanker falls in the East, it is a terrorist attack on Igbos orchestrated by Buhari.

Let's not even talk about the propaganda from ipob.
Etc etc.

YET, to this day, NO OTHER GOVERNMENT IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA HAS PATRONIZED BUSINESSES OWED BY EASTERNERS THAN THIS GOVERNMENT.

I wish you guys can take off those spectacles of hate and see things for what they really are. Buhari is definitely not an enemy of the East.
bigtt76:
Look at these people.... US government has been on this man's tail since 2010 stop politicizing your travails.
GBAMsolutely!
9PBLIVE:
Na fufu dey this people head.
The blame is now on Buhari.
Eastern region defending fraud like.
Igbos is more apt sir.
We sane thinking igbos don't think that way.
Na real expired fufu dey dem brain!

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by Jordan97: 7:04am On Nov 27, 2019
Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by orion7: 7:04am On Nov 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:04am On Nov 27, 2019
Foolish MASSOB!

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by PassingShot(m): 7:04am On Nov 27, 2019
These people need to be examined genetically.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by BotherMleeper(m): 7:04am On Nov 27, 2019
No one is surprised

If lightning strikes an igboe, it must've been masterminded by Buhari

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by calmbabadee(m): 7:04am On Nov 27, 2019
This kinda fuckery is just beyond comprehension. How do these kinda people reason.

The charges are brought up by a foreign government that you people claim has got your back.

Now the director said he will speak to people that matter on the case. Why don't you chill for the outcome of the "speak" before throwing temper tantrums at the President.

I think the hate speech something might be OK although I am totally against it.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:04am On Nov 27, 2019
T

1 Like

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by Olayinka8793(m): 7:04am On Nov 27, 2019
Meanwhile the bullion van saint is yet to be invited by same EFCC.
Inside life.

7 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by angelawoko(m): 7:05am On Nov 27, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by Edu3Again: 7:05am On Nov 27, 2019
We all know that the North has always hated igbos &will do anything to wipe them out.

We all remember way b4 the civil war Amhdu Bello expressed his hatred of igbos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_odAy4rVz8

3 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 27, 2019
These miscreants again. Can hatred make people this stupid and irrational?

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by Seetto: 7:06am On Nov 27, 2019
These ones don carry their sense play tenten...

2 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by Jasseyfrd(m): 7:06am On Nov 27, 2019
APC EVERY WHERE U GO
Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by Fadomero(m): 7:07am On Nov 27, 2019
This bubu is too ash to be a democratic president
Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by ADEYANJUOLA: 7:07am On Nov 27, 2019
When are we going to do away with petty sentiment ...let the so called buisness man mogul defend his allegation afterall usa initiated the allegation..let's stay free from corruption

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by jchioma: 7:07am On Nov 27, 2019

This should not be made tribal. If Onyeama has a case to answer, MASSOB should not answer for him.

11 Likes

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by RichDad1(m): 7:07am On Nov 27, 2019
Radarada
So PMB is so powerful that he can influence the US to do his bidding ? shocked
Why has he failed to do same with the UK regarding Diezani?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 27, 2019
I thought NNamdi KANU was already planning to rescue him.

28 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC To Get New Chairman, NWC In November / Hijab: Issue Circular To Stop Crisis In Lagos Schools – Muslims Tell Sanwo-Olu / Like In Kogi, A Yahaya Bello Presidency Will End Insecurity In Nigeria - BAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.