Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery (35044 Views)

Offa Bank Robbers Attended Saraki's Daughter's Wedding, One Wore Aso Ebi- Police / Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery / Offa Bank Robbery: What Suspects Said To Implicate Saraki – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 06, 2018
buhariguy:
because of those intellectually jobless lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra party, PDP .
Even as they are seeing it in blue and black , they are still forming is a lie.
Same replies for all the idiots quoting me.

If you can believe Saraki had a hand in this robbery, believe Dino also empowered armed robbers, believe Shehu Sani also sent people to rob and kill, Saraki sent cultist to murder, you can as well Buhari and IGP organized it. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. Isn't it? You should be ashamed of yourself for allowing yourself to be deceived. If one thing starts happening too often suddenly, try and think. Thinking is not too much to ask from Nigerians.
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Jaideyone(m): 7:12am On Jun 06, 2018
Takeproft:
If you can believe Saraki had a hand in this robbery, believe Dino also empowered armed robbers, believe Shehu Sani also sent people to rob and kill, Saraki sent cultist to murder, you can as well Buhari and IGP organized it. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. Isn't it? You should be ashamed of yourself for allowing yourself to be deceived. If one thing starts happening too often suddenly, try and think. Thinking is not too much to ask from Nigerians.
no one said saraki had a hand in the robbery particularly but it's common knowledge these are his boys have been doing shady jobs which include political violence for him for over ten years!!! see where they mentioned how they got two AK-47 riffles to disrupt the other faction's Congress. I'm sure they've done something like that for saraki and the governor several times and that is why they got rewarded with lexus SUV and two Toyota cars!!!

think!!! think!!! think!!!
these politicians give these tours so much money before election and use them to keep power. after election the touts are starved and the money stops coming then they go into town and rob you and I. who is the victim of their madness?

you are behind the 10,000naira android phone and jobless yet politicians are using your commonwealth wealth to empower armed robbers but you are still defending them!!!

may God deliver you from foolishness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 06, 2018
Takeproft:

Shut up! Gullible youth like you saraki mouthpiece

(1) 4Members of The Robbery Gang Joined Saraki When He Paid A Visit To The Olofa of Offa Days After The Killings.
(2) If my post is oppressing you, your pay master please signify I've a solution for you now
(3) The problems with Nigeria youths now are ignorance, demential and sycophantic
May God deliver us we're no more lazy

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 06, 2018
Jaideyone:
no one said saraki had a hand in the robbery particularly but it's common knowledge these are his boys have been doing shady jobs which include political violence for him for over ten years!!! see where they mentioned how they got two AK-47 riffles to disrupt the other faction's Congress. I'm sure they've done something like that for saraki and the governor several times and that is why they got rewarded with lexus SUV and two Toyota cars!!!

think!!! think!!! think!!!
these politicians give these tours so much money before election and use them to keep power. after election the touts are starved and the money stops coming then they go into town and rob you and I. who is the victim of their madness?

you are behind the 10,000naira android phone and jobless yet politicians are using your commonwealth wealth to empower armed robbers but you are still defending them!!!

may God deliver you from foolishness
Guy, I pity your type. You're the one that needs to think. If I wake up in the morning and someone from this government tells me good morning, I'll quickly check my time to confirm if it's really morning. This is a government of drama that has gone to any extent to act drama. They went all the way to organize kidnap and release operation to proof a stupid point. When Babaginda released his criticism against Buhari, did you see quickly they went to organize fake interviews and pay journalists for dirty job to confuse people? What about Dino's case? All the drama? What about the first frame up against Sarak that didn't work? Shehu Sank nko. I can give you many instances. You need to think bro and stop making yourself a gullible Nigerian youth. I don't support any politician. Never. But APC led federal government is an evil coven and it's sad seeing them run Nigeria like a theatrical show.
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Jaideyone(m): 7:51am On Jun 06, 2018
Takeproft:
Guy, I pity your type. You're the one that needs to think. If I wake up in the morning and someone from this government tells me good morning, I'll quickly check my time to confirm if it's really morning. This is a government of drama that has gone to any extent to act drama. They went all the way to organize kidnap and release operation to proof a stupid point. When Babaginda released his criticism against Buhari, did you see quickly they went to organize fake interviews and pay journalists for dirty job to confuse people? What about Dino's case? All the drama? What about the first frame up against Sarak that didn't work? Shehu Sank nko. I can give you many instances. You need to think bro and stop making yourself a gullible Nigerian youth. I don't support any politician. Never. But APC led federal government is an evil coven and it's sad seeing them run Nigeria like a theatrical show.
ok so the FG doctored all those pictures of the suspects with saraki and wife abi? grin with saraki wearing the same white agbada and cap with the suspect? I guess the IG went back in time to put the suspect in saraki's payroll and also told saraki to give him lexus grin

once again may God deliver you from foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2018
Jaideyone:
ok so the FG doctored all those pictures of the suspects with saraki and wife abi? grin with saraki wearing the same white agbada and cap with the suspect? I guess the IG went back in time to put the suspect in saraki's payroll and also told saraki to give him lexus grin

once again may God deliver you from foolishness
wow, you're very quick to believe things from this government of Abracadabra. Do I need to start mentioning all the schemes and drama from this government? They've done worse than these so why should this particular one become an impossibility? And how sure are you about the Lexus story? And how can you reconcile the story of the guy saying Saraki does not know him personally and two of them wearing the same outfit to the palace on a visitation concerning the said robbery. Think deep my brother.
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Jaideyone(m): 10:00am On Jun 06, 2018
Takeproft:
wow, you're very quick to believe things from this government of Abracadabra. Do I need to start mentioning all the schemes and drama from this government? They've done worse than these so why should this particular one become an impossibility? And how sure are you about the Lexus story? And how can you reconcile the story of the guy saying Saraki does not know him personally and two of them wearing the same outfit to the palace on a visitation concerning the said robbery. Think deep my brother.
no need for serious argument. reconcile this first

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Jaideyone(m): 10:01am On Jun 06, 2018
Takeproft:
then this.

the suspect in yellow is the one standing behind saraki and his wife!!!

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Jaideyone(m): 10:05am On Jun 06, 2018
symbolofhope:

Shut up! Gullible youth like you saraki mouthpiece

(1) 4Members of The Robbery Gang Joined Saraki When He Paid A Visit To The Olofa of Offa Days After The Killings.
(2) If my post is oppressing you, your pay master please signify I've a solution for you now
(3) The problems with Nigeria youths now are ignorance, demential and sycophantic
May God deliver us we're no more lazy
may God bless you!!!

I'm shocked someone is still defending evil because of his hate for buhari. we have a long way to go in this country.

instead of us to collectively call for the head of the criminals and their godfathers some youths are busy defending the godfathers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2018
Jaideyone:
then this.

the suspect in yellow is the one standing behind saraki and his wife!!!

Same suspect also admitted Saraki didn't invite him there and Saraki doesn't know him personally. So you have to think. APC government are capable of anything. Also reconcile the first frame up of Saraki which didn't hold, that of Dino and that of Shehu Sani. Bor they're just coincidence?
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Jaideyone(m): 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
Takeproft:
Same suspect also admitted Saraki didn't invite him there and Saraki doesn't know him personally. So you have to think. APC government are capable of anything. Also reconcile the first frame up of Saraki which didn't hold, that of Dino and that of Shehu Sani. Bor they're just coincidence?
the police and general public are seeing the evidences. you should do a better job of defending your boss. you've failed so far
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
Jaideyone:
the police and general public are seeing the evidences. you should do a better job of defending your boss. you've failed so far
Did you just say Police? You're a joke
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Jaideyone(m): 1:10pm On Jun 06, 2018
Takeproft:
Did you just say Police? You're a joke
your supposed education is the joke here. we all want improved security like we see in developed countries but you find it easy to defend the godfathers of armed robbers.

shame on you!!!
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 06, 2018
odiks:

Really? I don't think you're seeing very well cos you need to ask God to open the eyes of understanding to see clearly. I see a link considering how Saraki himself raised the alarm some weeks ago. He sounded as who really had something to hide.
he went we sen tinubu and odas to defend himself with the president
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
hammer2010:
First it was the audio, followed by the video. Now the transscipt? grin

The Police wants to be sure every body hears or sees the confession.

What could be their intentions for doing so undecided
ask your hero gej
Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
...Saraki's political value has seriously nose-dived...he cannot and will never be a presidential candidate...

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Jaideyone(m): 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
Takeproft:
look at this coward. Calling Mynd over something you started? Wow!!!
oh really? a game of insults that you are in the process of starting by calling me a fool is bravery to you right? if hiding behind your phone to throw insults instead of arguing intelligently is your own definition of bravery then the title "fool" is more appropriate for you.

I gave you pictures of the suspect standing with and wearing the same clothes with saraki and wife at an event yet you want us to believe he has never met saraki before. is it so easy for a commoner who doesn't know the SP to stand with the senate President (3rd most powerful man in the country) without security details around? I even have you pictures of saraki's Ankara and the suspect in the same Ankara print. you couldn't twist those pictures.
even the suspect confessed he went for the operation on a lexus SUV given to him as some sort of empowerment by the state governor (who is a saraki loyalist).

answer this questions or accept the title "fool" is the perfect fit for you.

1.) did the suspect confessed they were given AK-47 riffles to disrupt Congress or not?

2.) if he never met saraki before how was a stranger standing with the 3rd most powerful man in the country wearing the same clothes and cap?

3.) how come he got lexus SUV as some sort of empowerment? for doing what?

waiting for your answers. no insults. at least pretend to be intelligent and argue maturely

1 Like

Re: Saraki: Transcript Of Ayoade Akinnibosun A.Y Confession On Offa Bank Robbery by Jaideyone(m): 8:36am On Jun 09, 2018
Takeproft:
Shut up boy!!! You told someone Shame on him and he called you fool you went crying to the mod. You're both cowards because if he's sensible he'll read the post that was quoted. Except he's a zombie
lol and I've also been banned for calling people fools in the past. you can keep crying but he wasn't biased grin

once again shame on you grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Untill January 19th / I Won't Stop Criticising Buhari - Obasanjo / Lai Mohammed And Senator Godswill Akpabio Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.