Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Reasons why girls shouldn't date a broke and lazy guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons why girls shouldn't date a broke and lazy guy (473 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Date FAT/BIG Girls. (see Why) / How To Recognize A Lazy Guy In A Relationship / 17 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons why girls shouldn't date a broke and lazy guy by Victortv: 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
I am going to show you 7 little known but proven and highly profitable businesses that can make you anything from N400,000 to N1m or even N15m a month.
I call these businesses “little known” because they are not the generic type of businesses that most people are aware of.
Apart from that, they do not need a lot of capital for you to get started.
And they are highly profitable too as well.
I started a “side business” with the one of them in August 2017 with just N50k and I made N400,000 back that same month.
If you think that is hay say, then you should quit reading now and trash the report.
I said these businesses can easily make you at least N400,000 a month because that is the lowest amount I have ever made with some of them that I have used before.
Personally, I have successfully tried 5 of the 7 businesses.
And I have taught a lot of young people how to successfully use them and these people have gone ahead to transform their lives.
If they can do this, you too can.
I want you to know it deep down in your being regardless of what you think about the Nigerian economy at the moment you can do these and be successfull

READ THR FULL DETAILS BY CLICKING BELOW

http://sevenways.skylinkvilla.com

1 Like

Re: Reasons why girls shouldn't date a broke and lazy guy by gabinogem(m): 12:31pm On Jun 05, 2018
Scam artist... Well-done oh cheesy cheesy
Re: Reasons why girls shouldn't date a broke and lazy guy by MrCuteking(m): 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2018
You’ve not said anything yet.

(1) (Reply)

All Hands Must Be On Deck. / Student Jailed For Confessing Love For Female Lawmaker / 30 Things You Must Know Before You Marry A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.