Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] (14767 Views)

Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi / +18: Am I A SIMP For Buying Her This Thing (Adult Only) [Picture] / ANOTHER ONE — Mature Minds Only [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
Despite having fat members, "we" still like tight pùssy. I always teach my female friends how to tighten their vagina. What made Davido to love Chioma this much is because of the following:

1. Tight vagina
2. Good-bad girl, but acts innocent and humble
3. Good cook

K.e.g.e.l

I mean good for both men and women and this is why I always teach them the secret of life, especially sex which will help make their marriages or relationships stand the test of time.

For the ladies reading this post, look at the picture below and start that exercise tonight. If you want a private class, send me a message on the mail in my profile. It's not free anyway.

If you can't afford my private class, use Google or YouTube to learn it. The benefits outweigh the stress. In fact, it's extremely easy to learn and master.

This kegel exercise is for women. Most of these slay queens' pùssies are too wide. For me, I don't have any problem with a wide pùssy, I'm just fighting for my fellow men and also for women to use their tight pùssies to get their men addicted. If your pùssy is tight = sweet, a man will easily propose marriage.

That's the secret most women don't know. When women who know this secret use it to trap men in falling madly in love, everyone will think she went to a babalawo to do jazz.

Zoom the picture below and read the texts starting from the one at the top, then start your practice tonight. Yes, download it.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by IamLEGEND1: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2018
I wan join. how mush?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
I wan join.
how mush?
Lol. It doesn't require joining.
Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2018
So, let me show you guys a screenshot on how I introduce my female friends to it. I noticed most men are too scared to talk about naughty things with women. It's bad. Men should be vocal. Below is a chat where I was about to introduce my new female friend how to do it.

All my female friends always land themselves into great relationships because I teach them all they need starting from how to handle a man's behavior, how to make their pùssies tight, and how to fùck him until he loses his senses and propose marriage.

They tell me me everything about women, and I tell them 80% of things about men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2018
So, if you're a woman and you complain about your man not liking sex anymore, you're the cause.

Men love tight pùssies and this is why they love marrying young girls or raping kids just to have a taste of tight pùssies. Married women are the cause their husbands cheat.
Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:52pm On Jun 05, 2018
You leave your pùssy wide and you expect him to be drilling a borehole. You sure say your head correct at all? tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:58pm On Jun 05, 2018
You can even go to AppStore and install the one you like to use for your practice. After 6 months of exercise, thank me later.

1 Like

Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:19pm On Jun 05, 2018
Alright, let's add extra.

1 Like

Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2018
For men.

Zoom, read, and practice. When I tell men lasting 7 hours in bed is like 7 minutes to me they think I'm joking. Been doing this for more than 10 years with physical exercise and other sacred exercises.

Did you see the one on your right handside called "multi-orgasmic men"? Yes, that's where I'm confidently sitting at. It's not easy to get there, but I finally got there many years ago and still there. It's a great place to be. 99% of men can never get there. They're toooooo lazy to practice. Hey, don't be one of them. Join the 1% of us that are there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
For women

1 Like

Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
Before you can do this exercise, you must know what a pelvic floor or a PC muscle is. Oh! Drink lots of water.

2 Likes

Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 05, 2018
op, tight or no tight.i like it like that. The thing no be food. E no dey generate money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
CHESTER48:
op, tight or no tight.i like it like that. The thing no be food. E no dey generate money
You're right about you enjoying it like that. Men who can't last long in bed love loose pùssy to avoid too much friction.

The day you'll fùck an Asian girl, you'll understand what a tight pùssy feels like. You'll only last 10 seconds — true story. tongue

8 Likes

Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by santopelele(m): 10:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
Listening, pussy this, pussy that
Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:06pm On Jun 05, 2018
santopelele:
Listening, pussy this, pussy that
Yeah! Too many pùssies. I wish I have one. Lol.
Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by AglowRaph(m): 12:21am On Jun 06, 2018
We need your help to get this petition a lot of signings.

We've been at home for 8 months after graduation without induction. So many us are depressed.

As graduates of Pharmacy, we are meant to be in the field of practice but here we are facing depression virtually everyday.

Please, this is one of the ways you can help us get inducted.

Please follow the link, sign this petition for us, comment on it and share with friends on all social media platforms.

https://chn.ge/2sMorWi

Thanks
Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by whitebulb(m): 1:09am On Jun 06, 2018
Fried pus*y for sale 25$
Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 06, 2018
iLegendd:
You're right about you enjoying it like that. Men who can't last long in bed love loose pùssy to avoid too much friction.

The day you'll fùck an Asian girl, you'll understand what a tight pùssy feels like. You'll only last 10 seconds — true story. tongue
i last long,or i dont,is actually none of ur business

1 Like

Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by Killmonger: 4:30am On Jun 06, 2018
lipsrsealed
iLegendd:

Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:41am On Jun 06, 2018
CHESTER48:
i last long,or i dont,is actually none of ur business
Sorry, sir. I didn't mean to hurt your ego. I sincerely apologize. When I was a 1 minute man, I used to get angry easily. Now, I laugh.

If you want to join the 1% great lovers league, purchase one of the books below. I'm not here to advertise, but I need to show you this in case you're interested.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:50am On Jun 06, 2018
There you have it. If anyone needs a copy, don't indicate your interest on the thread. Silently send a message to iLegendBusiness@gmail.com.
Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by MaziOmenuko: 5:44am On Jun 06, 2018
iLegendd:
For men.

Zoom, read, and practice. When I tell men lasting 7 hours in bed is like 7 minutes to me they think I'm joking. Been doing this for more than 10 years with physical exercise and other sacred exercises.

Lol...last last you are just one of those marketers selling e-books to earn a living and that is what this thread is all about. You are even confused about your gender.

Anyway, your 7hrs bedmatics caught my attention. i guess you boast to people that u last 7hrs in bed, which is a big lie. Sex is not a physical competition. Ideally, 7minutes is enough to give a woman orgasm with the right skills. 15minutes tops gives her multiple orgasm and anything above that is just a physical exercise that will wear her out and she stops enjoying the sex.

You have a lot to learn about what you are selling. You really know very little.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by Dollarship(m): 6:42am On Jun 06, 2018
undecided
Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by LeHMaR(m): 6:51am On Jun 06, 2018
iLegendd:

That akward moment when you have to pull out to catch a breath for 10 seconds just so you don't come off as a 1 minute guy...
I just use the mental game.
Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:52am On Jun 06, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Lol...last last you are just one of those marketers selling e-books to earn a living and that is what this thread is all about. You are even confused about your gender.

Anyway, your 7hrs bedmatics caught my attention. i guess you boast to people that u last 7hrs in bed, which is a big lie. Sex is not a physical competition. Ideally, 7minutes is enough to give a woman orgasm with the right skills. 15minutes tops gives her multiple orgasm and anything above that is just a physical exercise that will wear her out and she stops enjoying the sex.

You have a lot to learn about what you are selling. You really know very little.
You're right, Sir.

1 Like

Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:53am On Jun 06, 2018
LeHMaR:

That akward moment when you have to pull out to catch a breath for 10 seconds just so you don't come off as a 1 minute guy...
I just use the mental game.
Lol. I understand.

1 Like

Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:15am On Jun 06, 2018
MaziOmenuko:
I decided to quote you again just to give you a little insight on something. This will help you not to talk anyhow next time. Oyibo people buy our books at any price. Coming here on Nairaland to showcase some work to you is just to fetch recharge card money and help you guys.

Selling them here on NL for just 7k is a way to help and it's way too cheap, but you won't appreciate it. How many of you will let your ego down to do what we're doing for you? You'll be too arrogant to humble yourself and sell a product. In my case, I don't care.

Those books make lots of money and sales. Money from each book can train you in school. Lol. Stop the eBook mentality you have. I'm even happy most of you are not taking book business seriously. You guys should just leave it like that for us before you come saturate it with scam. I just uploaded a book yesterday on Createspace and it will soon start selling like fire. Now, humble yourself and grab a copy. tongue

You can zoom the picture to see there are places to sell books to millions of white men and women who are willing to spend money. Coming to sell it to you on Nairaland is a way to help you out. Be humble.

1 Like

Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by MaziOmenuko: 8:01am On Jun 06, 2018
iLegendd:
I decided to quote you again just to give you a little insight on something. This will help you not to talk anyhow next time. Oyibo people buy our books at any price. Coming here on Nairaland to showcase some work to you is just to fetch recharge card money and help you guys.

Selling them here on NL for just 7k is a way to help and it's way too cheap, but you won't appreciate it. How many of you will let your ego down to do what we're doing for you? You'll be too arrogant to humble yourself and sell a product. In my case, I don't care.

Those books make lots of money and sales. Money from each book can train you in school. Lol. Stop the eBook mentality you have. I'm even happy most of you are not taking book business seriously. You guys should just leave it like that for us before you come saturate it with scam. I just uploaded a book yesterday on Createspace and it will soon start selling like fire. Now, humble yourself and grab a copy. tongue

You can zoom the picture to see there are places to sell books to millions of white men and women who are willing to spend money. Coming to sell it to you on Nairaland is a way to help you out. Be humble.

Lol...your ignorance knows no bounds. You could have saved yourself the embarrassment by checking out who you are quoting first before making sill'y assumptions. I have nothing against selling books; the books you sell are not authored by you neither do you have exclusive ownership to them. I am a writer, you can check my works; most of them are free here on nairaland while others are on many other portals being sold. Guess what my specialty is? I write Sex so your ignorance is unlimited.

Kegel exercise, and all other exercises that help sexuality is available FREE online. Infact, a 1gig data of N600 can download many pags and many youtube videos that will be richer than whatever book you are selling.

But that is not my point...

My point remains that exaggerating sexual prowess to the tune of 7hrs in bed is an unneccessary lie. Maybe you intend to use it as a gimmick to get costumers but if customer satisfaction is anything you hold to high esteem, you wont be lieing to your clients because at the end, they are dissatisfied with the product/book and still feel less of themself.

Like I said before, you have a lot of things to learn; but if you keep up with your shallow attitude, you won't learn nada.

6 Likes

Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by Intrepid01(m): 8:37am On Jun 06, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Lol...your ignorance knows no bounds. You could have saved yourself the embarrassment by checking out who you are quoting first before making sill'y assumptions. I have nothing against selling books; the books you sell are not authored by you neither do you have exclusive ownership to them. I am a writer, you can check my works; most of them are free here on nairaland while others are on many other portals being sold. Guess what my specialty is? I write Sex so your ignorance is unlimited.

Kegel exercise, and all other exercises that help sexuality is available FREE online. Infact, a 1gig data of N600 can download many pags and many youtube videos that will be richer than whatever book you are selling.

My point remains that exaggerating sexual prowess to the tune of 7hrs in bed is an unneccessary lie. Maybe you intend to use it as a gimmick to get costumers but if customer satisfaction is anything you hold to high esteem, you wont be lieing to your clients because at the end, they are dissatisfied with the product/book and still feel less of themself.

Like I said before, you have a lot of things to learn; but if you keep up with your shallow attitude, you won't learn nada.

Finally, a knowledgeable person has taken this guy to the cleaners. its been long overdue......

His so called books are for kids....
Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by watuma(m): 9:04am On Jun 06, 2018
iLegendd:
For men.

Did you see the one on your right handside called "multi-orgasmic men"? Yes, that's where I'm confidently sitting at. It's not easy to get there, but I finally got there many years ago and still there. It's a great place to be. 99% of men can never get there. They're toooooo lazy to practice. Hey, don't be one of them. Join the 1% of us that are there.
ah! 7hrs kilode? Is it sex dat I came to ds life to do?

2 Likes

Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:08am On Jun 06, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Hmm. Keep it up. If you're an author and your book is cheap, then what is inside is cheap and can be gotten anywhere. You do copy and paste, so you should give it out for free. For those of us who spend time to type from experience, selling it cheap is a disservice. Apple products know their worth and that's while it's expensive and people still rush to buy it. Tecno on the other hand doesn't know its worth.

I'm only engaging you because it's to my benefit, else, I would've ignored — you won't understand. You're not an author. You're a joke. #Smiles.

Have you ever written a book and posted it on Amazon without checking for plagiarism? None of our books go through plagiarism check.

You see, engaging you is a slap on our products. This is the last reply you'll ever get from us on Nairaland. You're a frustrated sex educator. Since you're not making money from it, I can feel your anger.

I know you'll defend yourself by claiming how much you make from your real work, but if you choose to reply or ignore, just remember, I won't condescend to your level again. Trust me. Have a nice day with your fellow 1 minute men clicking the like button of your comment. #Smiles.

1 Like

Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by watuma(m): 9:09am On Jun 06, 2018
iLegendd:
Yeah! Too many pùssies. I wish I have one. Lol.
so u don't have one, undecided why does ur profile says ur a female then?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) / An Open Letter To Nigerian Girls And Ladies / Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.