Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,101 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] (14867 Views)

Man Dumps Girlfriend After She Deletes The Only Picture He Took With Messi / +18: Am I A SIMP For Buying Her This Thing (Adult Only) [Picture] / ANOTHER ONE — Mature Minds Only [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:11am On Jun 06, 2018
Intrepid01:

Finally, a knowledgeable person has taken this guy to the cleaners. its been long overdue......

His so called books are for kids....
I pity your type. One minute men will always support their fake sex educator friends. #Smiles. #NoOffence
Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:15am On Jun 06, 2018
watuma:
ah! 7hrs kilode? Is it sex dat I came to ds life to do?
Lol. Who hasn't been there will never know. Just the same way most people believe jazz doesn't exist is the same way they'll disbelieve. If people didn't believe Jesus who predicted or said everything perfectly, then I wonder why they should believe me.

The truth is: I always say the truth.
Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by MrSensor(m): 9:17am On Jun 06, 2018
iLegendd:
Yeah! Too many pùssies. I wish I have one. Lol.
confused gender.
Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by Intrepid01(m): 9:18am On Jun 06, 2018
iLegendd:
I pity your type. One minute men will always support their fake sex educator friends. #Smiles. #NoOffence

I know your type, you trivialize corrections while you privately ponder on it..I hope i'm right on this about you. cos you really have a lot to learn from that guy.
Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:33am On Jun 06, 2018
Intrepid01:

I know your type, you trivialize corrections while you privately ponder on it..I hope i'm right on this about you. cos you really have a lot to learn from that guy.
I love to learn from corrections as long as it's not my field. If it's my field and a copycat who knows nothing about it is trying to correct me with his frustration, I feel insulted.

How will you feel if you're a mechanic who does practical and you've been in the car repair business for many years, but one day a Mechanical Engineering students (who's still learning theories in school) comes to your shop with his lecturer's car to change the caburrator starts telling you how the caburrator works and how you should change it? When you try to do it your way, he says, no, do it this way. How will you react to such a student?

Okay, would you prefer to learn business from Bill Gate who does practical or a PhD holder professor who teaches theory?
Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:33am On Jun 06, 2018
MrSensor:
confused gender.
Lol. F is for financial.
Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by peterphd(m): 9:49am On Jun 06, 2018
MaziOmenuko:

Lol...your ignorance knows no bounds. You could have saved yourself the embarrassment by checking out who you are quoting first before making sill'y assumptions. I have nothing against selling books; the books you sell are not authored by you neither do you have exclusive ownership to them. I am a writer, you can check my works; most of them are free here on nairaland while others are on many other portals being sold. Guess what my specialty is? I write Sex so your ignorance is unlimited.

Kegel exercise, and all other exercises that help sexuality is available FREE online. Infact, a 1gig data of N600 can download many pags and many youtube videos that will be richer than whatever book you are selling.

But that is not my point...

My point remains that exaggerating sexual prowess to the tune of 7hrs in bed is an unneccessary lie. Maybe you intend to use it as a gimmick to get costumers but if customer satisfaction is anything you hold to high esteem, you wont be lieing to your clients because at the end, they are dissatisfied with the product/book and still feel less of themself.

Like I said before, you have a lot of things to learn; but if you keep up with your shallow attitude, you won't learn nada.

Leave that cow,. Like 7hrs of friction won't peel his d***
Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by muyiwatosin: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2018
nothing makes a loose puzzy tight, all na wash, na only t0t0 wey nor wide u go fit close.
Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:08am On Jun 06, 2018
Now, I understand where the confusion is coming from. When I say 7 hours, I didn't mean 7 hours constant pounding.

Explaining what I mean on Nairaland will be a waste of energy. The one minute men have already made up their minds to attack, so explaining to them is a waste. cheesy

If you're a 1 minute man and this thread bruised your ego, I'm sorry. wink

When I was like you, I used to be angry whenever I hear the word "one" let alone "minute." Whenever I hear it, I usually feel such a person is indirectly attacking me and I'll hate him or her.

At a stage, I took it as a challenge and worked on myself. Today, I'm reaping the benefit and even wrote a book about my journey and how I cured it until 7 hours looks like 7 minutes.

When I was skinny, they made fun of me. I took the abuse as a challenge and hit the gym. When the muscles started showing and I started taking off my shirt, those same people were angry. Why are humans like this? Can't they just congratulate me? Envious, lazy, weak, and broke people NEVER congratulate people who are succeeding.

My advice to any good person reading this is: work smart and start succeeding instead of being the one fighting who is succeeding. #smiles.

For the one minute men, I'm sorry. Work on yourself and stop abusing drugs, especially tramadol.

The truth hurts and I know I have hurt some of you, so I'll apologize for the third time. I'm really sorry for being honest and hurting you on the process. cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 06, 2018
iLegendd:
Sorry, sir. I didn't mean to hurt your ego. I sincerely apologize. When I was a 1 minute man, I used to get angry easily. Now, I laugh.

If you want to join the 1% great lovers league, purchase one of the books below. I'm not here to advertise, but I need to show you this in case you're interested.
you are even a guy.this speaks more of yourself.mr 24hours man.use am build house. Nonsense
Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:18am On Jun 06, 2018
CHESTER48:
you are even a guy.this speaks more of yourself.mr 24hours man.use am build house. Nonsense
Sorry, Sir.
Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by 1BB007(m): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2018
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DRAG DAVID TO THIS POST.. NOT FAIR
Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by Adebisi444: 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
I tried to learn kegel exercise as a guy but I didnt get it.
Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by EzeNri(m): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2018
You are selling books to Nigerians. Sorry, they rather use the money to take codeine.

Lazy generation.

But Oga, that 7 hours no be here ooh! You wan kill the girl.
Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
Adebisi444:
I tried to learn kegel exercise as a guy but I didnt get it.
It's easier for guys, but requires dedication and guidance. The thing is, if you haven't faced humiliation, you won't take it seriously. The only reasons I took it seriously was because I faced humiliation. That is where the determination came from, else, I would've given up.

1 Like

Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
EzeNri:
You are selling books to Nigerians. Sorry, they rather use the money to take codeine.

Lazy generation.

But Oga, that 7 hours no be here ooh! You wan kill the girl.

Talking about Nigerians buying books, they hardly buy. In our case, this is how it works. Some Nigerians shy away from our books with the mindset that we only promise what we can't deliver.

When they finally make the decision to read any of our relationship books, their eyes open and they come back for more. It's hard to see a person who reads any of our books and didn't come back to buy more. If he doesn't come back, then it means he doesn't have much money at the moment. They keep getting better.

The 7 hours is a true story and it still happens till today. I don't like talking about it because I'll be seen as a lair. You know how it hurts when you're saying the truth but no one believes you.

Let's assume airplane hasn't been invented and a fellow Nigerian tells a group of Nigerians that something will be invented in the future and the thing will carry humans and fly from one country to another, do you think they'll believe him?

In fact, they'll start cursing and beating him for lying to them. Little do they know.

1 Like

Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
1BB007:
WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DRAG DAVID TO THIS POST.. NOT FAIR
cheesy
Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by EzeNri(m): 8:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
iLegendd:
Talking about Nigerians buying books, they hardly buy. In our case, this is how it works. Some Nigerians shy away from our books with the mindset that we only promise what we can't deliver.

When they finally make the decision to read any of our relationship books, their eyes open and they come back for more. It's hard to see a person who reads any of our books and didn't come back to buy more. If he doesn't come back, then it means he doesn't have much money at the moment. They keep getting better.

The 7 hours is a true story and it still happens till today. I don't like talking about it because I'll be seen as a lair. You know how it hurts when you're saying the truth but no one believes you.

Let's assume airplane hasn't been invented and a fellow Nigerian tells a group of Nigerians that something will be invented in the future and the thing will carry humans and fly from one country to another, do you think they'll believe him?

In fact, they'll start cursing and beating him for lying to them. Little do they know.
About the book, goodluck. I am so happy each time a Nigerian youth proves that lazy old man wrong.

I don't even have up to 7 free hours to spare, talk more of spending them having sex.

7 hours is too much, unless you are taking them in rounds of about 1 hour each. But that girl must be a nymph to survive that.

But any man that can't spend about 2 hours with Bae is an embarrassment.
Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by paix(m): 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
How can their pussies be tight when they're inserting different kinds of objects, ranging from candles, bottles, cucumbers and even pestles.
Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by Adasun(m): 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
Dat 7hrs fit no be contineous pounding o (he can bt gals woun't hold dat long). I wounder why guys are getting emotional about it.

All i knw is dat our body is a machine,which ever part u choose to train can do things others see as impossible.

I can not go more dan 30 press up,bt e get one guy,na u go beg am make him stop.asin u go beg am.

Why?because he is dedicated to training dat area.

Dedication makes impossicants possibly possible-adasun 2018 cheesy

3 Likes

Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
Too long. Removed.

1 Like

Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:22am On Jun 07, 2018
Deleted

1 Like

Re: TIGHT PÙSSY Women Only [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:01am On Jun 07, 2018
I guess my last two posts are too long and deserve a separate thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do She-males Truely Exist? / God Was Showing Off When He Created Me - Slay Queen With Massive Backside (photo / So What Is Wrong With Spending Money On A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.