Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (110292 Views)

Bribe-to- Be Relocate Abroad With 3million Naira Fiance Sent For Their Wedding. / Male Corper Caught With His D*ck Sticking Out To Female Corper's Ass (pic/video) / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2018
MarieSucre:

but men are naturally polygamous...

and that means women should strive to be promiscuous or polygamous too?.............................is that also part of the epuality y'all are fighting for

who says men are "naturally" polygamous btw? [i]
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
Wiseonetemmy:

That's exactly my point. If its runs girl, we would agree that that is their job. Am stressing how bad it is thats why I used " normal girlfriend looking girls "
lol forget d innocent looks dat some girls have.there are ladies who are conservative in their dressing and they dont use lipstick but they sleep around with different men in exchange for money. Anyway a man really need to shine im eye on d type of lady he wants to make his woman...make e no go put retired olosho for house.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2018
Most girls are very gullible, their brain only revolves about the present and what there see, I have a friend who thoroughly smashed a chic a week to her wedding as goodbye straff, at a point we had to start warning girls to beware of him, his father was rich and had a gigantic house once any girl sees his house and their cars, there will start begging him to date them, his own is just to sleep with them till he is tired and dumps them, there will start blaming we his close friends for not warning them.

My guy has even smashed my ex chic once she saw his house(even one popular chic on literature section was begging him for marriage as soon as she stepped into his house), girls like boys that can lie and I don't have all those strength that's why I am in no hurry to date anyone, my own is to enjoy life and leave the scene. I thank God that the future is bright once any girl do mumu I will just pursue you.
lefulefu:
yea she might be lying to trend but d fact remains that many female corpers in serious relationship or married dey kpansh anyhow while in service nacheesy. There's this older guy dat time in my lodge doing his postgraduate. Anytime d guy babe visit he will show her off to us as his precious lolor. They were really a sweet couple until the guy babe go do her service for abuja. We heard dat it was one abuja rich abuja big boy corper dat snatched her. He promised her instant marriage and like a mumu she dump her longterm boyfriend cos of money.we later heard dat d the abuja big boy corper later dumped her after chopping her to his satisfaction. See, i cant date a girl who's about going for service cos i know dere would be lots of distraction derecheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Fourwinds: 5:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
Lalas247:

to be sincere I'm displeased with what I read....

I have seen what loyalty means...

and I have been inspired by it....but I see a lot of nonsense around me
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Lalas247(f): 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2018
Fourwinds:
to be sincere I'm displeased with what I read....

I have seen what loyalty means...

and I have been inspired by it....but I see a lot of nonsense around me
Lol ok
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Kenneth10110(m): 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
Apina:
If you get to enquire, u might find out that the idiot has never sent or spent more than 10k on his siblings or parents undecided

Gbayi bro your head dey there
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Fourwinds: 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Most girls are very gullible, their brain only revolves about the present and what there see, I have a friend who thoroughly smashed a chic a week to her wedding as goodbye straff, at a point we had to start warning girls to beware of him, his father was rich and had a gigantic house once any girl sees his house and their cars, there will start begging him to date them, his own is just to sleep with them till he is tired and dumps them, there will start blaming we his close friends for not warning them.
My guy has even smashed my ex chic once she saw his house(even one popular chic on literature section was begging him for marriage as soon as she stepped into his house), girls like boys that can lie and I don't have all those strength that's why I am in no hurry to date anyone, my own is to enjoy life and leave the scene. I thank God that the future is bright once any girl do mumu I will just pursue you.
lefulefu :

just imagine the mumuness

1 Like

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by philcz(m): 5:54pm On Jun 06, 2018
rosy16:
Dts bad, Bt wat if d guy is also d flirting with another lady,am nt saying Wat she did is right o, Bt some guys do worst than Wat some girls do.
Aunty don come with mumu talk again.

1 Like

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2018
DonPiiko:

hahacheesy.. U will be surprised dat chick he smashed few days to her wedding will still be contacting him on code even now dat she is married.dude be using his money to entice them but men like dat hardly spend on women.their own na to give d babe small change then smashcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by philcz(m): 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2018
Amarabae:
Useless lies from a hater and a jealous sadist.
Where is her evidence?
Forged piece of trash
When this one hear "woman", her nippless go hard. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
Fourwinds:

lefulefu :

cheesycheesy some babes will do anything when they sight moneycheesy

1 Like

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by pocohantas(f): 6:00pm On Jun 06, 2018
DonPiiko:

But that's how guys beg me to date them when they see my father's cars and house(s) na. Theirs is even worse, because they employ emotional blackmail. If having sex with guys was something to brag with, I will be getting guys on a regular.

They are as materialistic as their female counterparts. The only thing is, you guys don't get as much opportunity as females.

6 Likes

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by enemyofprogress: 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
That Damie na amebo go kill am. Is it her Friend's fault sey her own market no dey sell?
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
The girl has introduced him to her husband as just a friend anytime the two of them meet there will shake hands but according to him he laughs at the guy as a jewman, he doesn't even spend money he has sweet mouth and won't even spend 1 naira on you, he will just be bringing fake gist, since I have known him for over 10 years it's just once he has given me money, even when he used to come visit me in school I always fuel his car.

lefulefu:
hahacheesy.. U will be surprised dat chick he smashed few days to her wedding will still be contacting him on code even now dat she is married.dude be using his money to entice them but men like dat hardly spend on women.their own na to give d babe small change then smashcheesy.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Lalas247(f): 6:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
Fourwinds:

lefulefu :

Lol four winds wetin na... free me biko
I didn’t even read the topic ... too drained
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by rosy16(f): 6:02pm On Jun 06, 2018
philcz:
Aunty don come with mumu talk again.
And you are a big fool to quote me because if you are sensible enough you will know what to comment.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Kenvalid: 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2018

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Fourwinds: 6:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol four winds wetin na... free me biko
I didn’t even read the topic ... too drained
is alright... do take care of yourself... rest oooo

1 Like

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by philcz(m): 6:05pm On Jun 06, 2018
rosy16:
And you are a big fool to quote me because if you are sensible enough you will know what to comment.
Lol. You just exposed your low level of education and reasoning. Abeg Shift
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by wristbangle: 6:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
Atimes what Nigerians guys go through when we date some Nigerian ladies is extremely disturbing than a hopeless animal.

These buffoons will tax, cheat, molest and condemn you inspite of investing in them. I tell guys to stop wasting their bloody time on these orangutans but they won't listen.

Imagine the trauma this guy would go through hearing his she-goat of a fiance opening her tunnel to several he-goats to ride on. The funny thing is when this pathetic ewe confirms she is pregnant, she will coerce him to sleep with her meanwhile It is not his pregnancy.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by tejiri4(m): 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
rosy16:

Mumu talk again
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Godson84: 6:07pm On Jun 06, 2018
IamD18:
>Ask them to send their account details, they'll do it without asking about your sisters and mother's well-being.
>Tell them how beautiful they are, they'll smile without asking if you've appreciated your sisters and mother's beauty.
>Buy them gifts, they'll accept without asking if you've bought for your sisters and mum.

>But, tell them the bitter truth that they are hoes and prostitutes disguised as girlfriend, they'll then remember you have sisters and mother. Why? Because they are naturally selfish and only wants to take good glories alone.

But that's what they are, hoes, lovepeddlers, cheap sluts and prostitutes disguising as girlfriends.

The earlier men know this the better for them, girlfriends are packaged hoes, no matter the amount of money you give them, they'll still spread their legs for different men. If you must spend on a woman in your life and end up not regretting, spend on your mother, sisters, wives and daughters. These hoes don't worth the stress and expenses.

Be that man who sleeps and dump these hoes without giving them a dime, not the man who over-spend on them and still get cheated.

The only place hoes and prostitutes can get their legs closed is in their graves No matter the amount you give them.
That's what I always told one of my friends but He wouldn't listen. I don't think he has given his mum up to 5k before but he gives his girlfriend 10k or more to make her hair. He pays other bills too o grin

It was the day he caught the b**tch sleeping with another guy in his apartment that his eyes opened.
When he told me about it, I just smiled and said ok.
Wetin I wan talk.

90% of them na money money money as if them take am do them. It would have been better if they stick to the person that gives them everything. But reverse is the case. If u like cut ur head and give them, other d**cks go still hungry them. undecided

I don't trust anybody from the bra family except my mum and sisters.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by flakkybaby: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
IamD18:
>Ask them to send their account details, they'll do it without asking about your sisters and mother's well-being.
>Tell them how beautiful they are, they'll smile without asking if you've appreciated your sisters and mother's beauty.
>Buy them gifts, they'll accept without asking if you've bought for your sisters and mum.

>But, tell them the bitter truth that they are hoes and prostitutes disguised as girlfriend, they'll then remember you have sisters and mother. Why? Because they are naturally selfish and only wants to take good glories alone.

But that's what they are, hoes, lovepeddlers, cheap sluts and prostitutes disguising as girlfriends.

The earlier men know this the better for them, girlfriends are packaged hoes, no matter the amount of money you give them, they'll still spread their legs for different men. If you must spend on a woman in your life and end up not regretting, spend on your mother, sisters, wives and daughters. These hoes don't worth the stress and expenses.

Be that man who sleeps and dump these hoes without giving them a dime, not the man who over-spend on them and still get cheated.

The only place hoes and prostitutes can get their legs closed is in their graves No matter the amount you give them.
if all you are saying here is true then your future wife will be hoe and your sisters too will be hoe to other men and will end up in your house, so please don't goerge anybody because you will also give birth to all girls then what will you now say?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 06, 2018
DonPiiko:
The girl has introduced him to her husband as just a friend anytime the two of them meet there will shake hands but according to him he laughs at the guy as a jewman, he doesn't even spend money he has sweet mouth and won't even spend 1 naira on you, he will just be bringing fake gist, since I have known him for over 10 years it's just once he has given me money, even when he used to come visit me in school I always fuel his car.

lol i jus pity d husband. Wetin i dey fear be say d children wey she go come dey born for d husband make e no be say na dis guy go be d biological father of dese lady's kidscheesy.anyway most women who cheat prefer gwtting married to naive men. This is why u see most prostitutes turned wives end up with naive timid men as husbands.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Fourwinds: 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
kmaster007:
jealousy
truth is truth ...there is nothing like jealousy here
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by tejiri4(m): 6:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
Godson84:

That's what I always told one of my friends but He wouldn't listen. I don't think he has given his mum up to 5k before but he gives his girlfriend 10k or more to make her hair. He pays other bills too o grin

It was the day he caught the b**tch sleeping with another guy in his apartment that his eyes opened.
When he told me about it, I just smiled and said ok.
Wetin I wan talk.

90% of them na money money money as if them take am do them. It would have been better if they stick to the person that gives them everything. But reverse is the case. If u like cut ur head and give them, other d**cks go still hungry them. undecided

I don't trust anybody from the bra family except my mum and sisters.

Girls are very useless only few get sense like 1 out of 1000
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 06, 2018
Story once a guy meets a rich girl he is happy because she won't be like the hungry girls that want to eat 2 shawarma on a simple date and take sourvenir home sef. Girls don't have anything to brag about if you are rich it's one fineboy that may even be stingy, with packaging he will be chopping you easily, once we notice a loose girl we call them careless and do hit and run, it's even better when the girl donates with no emotions involved.
pocohantas:

But that's how guys beg me to date them when they see my father's cars and house(s) na. Theirs is even worse, because they employ emotional blackmail. If having sex with guys was something to brag with, I will be getting guys on a regular.

They are as materialistic as their female counterparts. The only thing is, you guys don't get as much opportunity as females.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by wristbangle: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
pocohantas:

You don't need to lie to make a point.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
If him chop the girl after dem don marry I will take it upon myself to report to her husband, I no dey like nonsense, married woman na no go area. I dey tell you, make God save person in future.
lefulefu:
lol i jus pity d husband. Wetin i dey fear be say d children wey she go come dey born for d husband make e no be say na dis guy go be d biological father of dese lady's kidscheesy.anyway most women who cheat prefer gwtting married to naive men. This is why u see most prostitutes turned wives end up with naive timid men as husbands.

1 Like

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Fourwinds: 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
Amarabae:
Useless lies from a hater and a jealous sadist.
Where is her evidence?
Forged piece of trash
what makes it lie. jealous of who? ....truth is truth....her neighbour saw what she did was wrong simple...

an evil one will never accept but rather call it jealousy
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
muyiwatosin:
female corp members are a sham. even the married female corper in my time did worse, her husband will be on the phone with her and my room mate is pressing her b00bs
a married woman?shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.