Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

How Can You Tell When A Nigerian Woman Is Attracted To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Tell When A Nigerian Woman Is Attracted To You? (748 Views)

12 Sign That A Girl Is Attracted To You / Signs A Man Is Attracted To You Sexually / Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Tell When A Nigerian Woman Is Attracted To You? by eljayson(m): 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nigerian women are not usually straightforward about their feelings. Especially when they like a man but do not want to say it directly, they show a mix of signals which might be lost on the guy who isn't observant.

Ranging from calling you "Big Head! Fish!!" to asking you "have you eaten?" ten times a day, the Nigerian woman is quite complex with expressing herself.

Biko, tell us how they really express themselves when they like a man.

See what these other guys think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zhNxMfWuAY&t=84s

lalasticlala
freiburger
r231
Royalroy
Missyb3
Re: How Can You Tell When A Nigerian Woman Is Attracted To You? by Olibboy: 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
Ask Temi otedola
Re: How Can You Tell When A Nigerian Woman Is Attracted To You? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
When u hear "hope ur girlfriends will not pour hot water on me if come to ur place"......

Just know that there's is large probability u might need to visit the supermarket close to you.

If u know, u know

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell When A Nigerian Woman Is Attracted To You? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
These are adults shocked

Wtf undecided

This nonsense should be left in your teens... angry
Re: How Can You Tell When A Nigerian Woman Is Attracted To You? by Mrnakeina(m): 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
When you drive an SUV

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love With My Biological Mother (pls Advice Me) / Why Relationship Are Not Meant For Students / Hmmmm, Answer My Question For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.