Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Fact About Men And Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fact About Men And Marriage. (638 Views)

Ladies Ask Any Question About Men And Attitudes / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / 10 Differences Between Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact About Men And Marriage. by mikaj(m): 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
Life
Re: Fact About Men And Marriage. by mikaj(m): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
grin
Re: Fact About Men And Marriage. by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
Hahaha! So woman is the punishment that men deserve huh?
Re: Fact About Men And Marriage. by mrphysics(m): 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2018
cheesy

I only pity those guys in university fellowships who plan on being faithful and sexless before marriage, only God can reward them.

Little did they know that their girlfriends and fellowship sisters are collecting party. Every evening, you see ladies in campuses saying: "I am going home this weekend". They are not going home, they want to open the door of home to men who sponsor their phone subscription.

In Abuja here, those Nasarawa state university ladies flood Abuja every weekend hustling and going back on Sundays. From Nyanya, to Gwarimpa, to Life Camp, to Games village, you will see them waving and smiling at you on Fridays.

Same people will grow, marry, and then overnight, they turn to Christians, one who deserve full trust and loyalty from her husband.

3 Likes

Re: Fact About Men And Marriage. by mikaj(m): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2018
Simonrom:
Hahaha! So woman is the punishment that men deserve huh?

Really deep
Re: Fact About Men And Marriage. by mikaj(m): 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2018
mrphysics:
cheesy

I only pity those guys in university fellowships who plan on being faithful and sexless before marriage, only God can reward them.

Little did they know that their girlfriends and fellowship sisters are collecting party. Every evening, you see ladies in campuses saying: "I am going home this weekend". They are not going home, they want to open the door of home to men who sponsor their phone subscription.

In Abuja here, those Nasarawa state university ladies flood Abuja every weekend hustling and going back on Sundays. From Nyanya, to Gwarimpa, to Life Camp, to Games village, you will see them waving and smiling at you on Fridays.

Same people will grow, marry, and then overnight, they turn to Christians, one who deserve full trust and loyalty from her husband.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Talk Out A Potential Gay Lover / Two Lovers Publicly Displaying Their Affection At A Mall In Lagos(pics, Video) / Between A Cheating Wife And A Stingy Wife To The Husband Which Is Worse..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.