Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,918 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll (23458 Views)

'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa / Reactions As JJ Omojuwa Posts Peter Obi's Campaign Poster / 2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by yerokunphilips: 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
A
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by deeman001: 1:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
'permit me to share this with ya' all. I'm not a web market but i strongly felt i need to share this with people out here, to also benefit from this offer while it last. I sincerely do not know how long this offer is gonna last but i will urge you to make good use of the opportunity now. i understand a lot of people will doubt me, have heard of a lot of make money online web that turns out to be a joke or lies, but i tell you what, this just proved itself worthy. i can send a picture to confirm how real this is. the picture will justify how real this is. here is the web - http://ewomoney.site/2501302958665/

An more importantly, your earning depends on how much you can type. registration is free. i mean totally FREE .. i know some people will still doubt me and criticize me but i wont be surprise though. i just pray someone gets lucky now and get involve, enjoy it while it last . thanks
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by lost24: 1:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
Only a Fool will b against MKO ABIOLA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Saintsquare(m): 1:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
Metuh:
There is nothing savage about his stupid reply filled with insults which is the trademark of Buhari Zombies from Laureta Onochie to the fake Pastor Adeshina.

MKO Abiola is never a hero. Take it or leave it.

I hope the coming administration introduces History into all levels of schools in this country.

Sentiment and Hypocrisy coupled with Tribalism will kill us in this country aswear.
The tribalism is oozing out of you son

2 Likes

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Daraniel(m): 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
Wetin savage here bayii? I knew from the start that Nairaland will be on this gist for a long time till another gist comes up.. I'm just observing nitemi.
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by drey076(m): 1:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
Fesomu:
Why are these people filled with so much hatred
the painful part is that Buhari will win again
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Sirjamo: 1:52pm On Jun 07, 2018
Metuh:
There is nothing savage about his stupid reply filled with insults which is the trademark of Buhari Zombies from Laureta Onochie to the fake Pastor Adeshina.

I hope the coming administration introduces History into all levels of schools in this country.

Sentiment and Hypocrisy coupled with Tribalism will kill us in this country aswear.
To you ipobians:
MKO, Awolowo, Tinubu are all not heroes, but a hunch back nonentity who was arrested in company of prostitutes and a coward who got thousands of your ancestors killed before fleeing to Ivory Coast are heroes abi!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by jagorinho: 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
Sirjamo:
To you ipobians:
MKO, Awolowo, Tinubu are all not heroes, but a hunch back nonentity who was arrested in company of prostitutes and a coward who got thousands of your ancestors killed before fleeing to Ivory Coast are heroes abi!
lol!! you are on point!! only a group without identity or history can consider a run away leader a hero.
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by sanpipita(m): 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
People using insults to shut others up, they will never disapprove what you say with facts, Abiola had his good and bad sides, his bad sides are well known he sponsored coups and was friends with the military until they betrayed him, let's say things way they are

4 Likes

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by zinizta: 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
three:

I think Mr Omojuwa is being a tad decisively over dramatic.

We know these things, let's not get beside ourselves eh..

Abi Omojuwa wan talk say him no know Abiola again?

On second thoughts maybe he actually doesn't, he should find out though...

No need to sully one whose memory to a whole people represents more than he was as an individual.

It's not so much about Abiola than about Nigeria and Nigerians.

Let us keep the files closed for now, shall we?

dont get too fast ahead of yourself

Mr Omojuwa is talking of MKO as regards the mandate he won in the June 12 Election and not MKOs personal life and what nots.

the question you should ask and research on is the importance slash significance of June 12 to the present day democracy rule in Nigeria by doing so you would see clearly why june 12 deserves to be named democracy day.

if you cannot reason the foregoing objectively then i am afraid no one can explain it any better to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by gurnam: 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
Metuh:

Where was your own father then?
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by wingmanII: 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
computer0810:
ipob are so pained coz they feel buhari is getting more popular in southwest with dis and dey depend on Yoruba so much to help them remove buhari but they are so daft to know that Yoruba will never form alliance with them knowing fully well that they are losers and political ignoramus that only make noise, noise don't win election

This is how you know a person too intellectually deficient to contribute meaningfully and articulately:They just abuse IPOB and walk out of thread. It is not compulsory to post. You can just read and learn.

4 Likes

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by dapolaw(m): 2:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
But Nnamdi Kanu is?
Metuh:

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by three: 2:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
zinizta:

dont get too fast ahead of yourself

Mr Omojuwa is talking of MKO as regards the mandate he won in the June 12 Election and not MKOs personal life and what nots.

the question you should ask and research on is the importance slash significance of June 12 to the present day democracy rule in Nigeria by doing so you would see clearly why june 12 deserves to be named democracy day.

if you cannot reason the foregoing objectively then i am afraid no one can explain it any better to you.

You apparently did not read SalamOlatunde's tweet, Omojuwa's reply and my response..

Or maybe you did but don't understand.

1 Like

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Okoroawusa: 2:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
dukie25:
Truth be told MKO was a bad mo'fukker.
While his friend Murtala Mohammed lay dead, he started sleeping with Murtala's wife.
Can we start calculating your sins?

BTW,do you have any proof?
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by contigiency(m): 2:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
If only June 12th would reduce the price of fuel, commodities and most especially the incessant killings in Nigeria..

Even if these your prayers are answered, you will still not be satisfied. Courtesy demands that you appreciate you appreciate what has been rightly done before you ask for more. Giving honour to who deserves it is not anti African Culture. Therefore, buhari has done very well with this very thoughtful action.
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Dacronym(m): 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2018
This kind Nigerian politics I No dey chook hand both cos parties may not be clean
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Dacronym(m): 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2018
dukie25:
Truth be told MKO was a bad mo'fukker.
While his friend Murtala Mohammed lay dead, he started sleeping with Murtala's wife.

Bruh��
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by jalaalbaba: 2:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
Metuh:

Unfortunately people like you don't get it, even the little freedom and comfort you enjoy right now you are surely unwilling to trade it for incarceration, now imagine a billionaire who chose to leave all the richness for solitary confinement after several offers were made for him to jettison the mandate of the people and walk free. Just pause and think about it, he lost his wife to the struggle and many more people lost lives and property. That single event brought the democracy we enjoy today. As for Obasanjo, the only reason he is relevant today is the failure of governments after him, he chose not to honour this man because he hate competition. MKO was the president we never had and am not sure we will have better head of state.
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by obailala(m): 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
Metuh:

After reading this comment, I had to go back 3 times to read and re-read the tweet in search of the insults this fwllow talked about. Lo and behold, I couldn't see any, but this oga thinks some other fellows are zombies?... Wonders shall never end!
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Sammiejokes(m): 2:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
theoldpretender:
The thing about June 12 was not that Abiola was a savior, but that some groups of people used their power and influence to subvert a democratic process, and returned us to dictatorsship.

I don't think Abiola would have saved Nigeria , plus he had his issues well well...and that ITT thing is true.

But here is a fact about democracy, that some people don't get. When you lose an election, sometimes it is better to stop challenging the result, stop crying rigging, grow a pair and move on. All those NRC governors from the Nawth...who subverted a democratic process...what benefit Nigeria?

Nigerians should learn their lessons from June 12. When you lose an election, move on, and start getting ready for another round 4 years from now. Don't be trying underhanded ways to create crisis.
You better go read history, Abiola was declared winner by the electoral body but IBB nullified the whole election for no reason. That is the biggest electorate robbery of all time. IBB in saner country will either be in jail or asylum for life.
God will punish that ugly fool called OBJ, with this move from PMB he has made me hate OBJ more. A yoruba bastard.
If you like quote me, i no dey suffer naija problem with you.
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Malawian(m): 2:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
Remind me again, who was the "JEGA" of June 12?

Nobody talks about the patriotic achievements of the"Igboman" who against Military pressure, ensured a free and fair elections.

Without that Igboman, there would be no "June 12" some people are carrying on their head like lakpalakpa.

1 Like

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Guestlander: 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
chiedozie198100:
MKO Abiola was the electoral commision chairman in 1979 that denied Awolowo of his mandate and rigged the election in favour of shagari.

this is true facts of history.

Abiola was never the chairman of any electoral commission. Aba made history..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by shegra58: 2:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
chiedozie198100:
MKO Abiola was the electoral commision chairman in 1979 that denied Awolowo of his mandate and rigged the election in favour of shagari.

You dont know anything and you are here spilting rubbish with you 200mb,below is the list of past and present chairman of the INEC and tell me where Abiola name appear..broke pained ass nigga 1. Eyo Esua (1960-1966)
2. Michael Ani (1976-1979)
3. Victor Ovie-Whiskey (1983)
4. Eme Awa (1987-1989)
5. Humphrey Nwosu (1989-1993)
6. Prof.Okon Uya (1993-1994)
7 Sumner Dagogo-Jack (1994-1998)
8. Ephraim Akpata (1998-1999)
9. Abel Guobadia (2000-2005)
10. Maurice Iwu (2005-2010)
11. Attahiru Jega (2010 - 2015)
12. Mahmood Yakubu (2015 - 20??)

2 Likes

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Metuh: 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
Sirjamo:
To you ipobians:
Goan play with your mates till you get wise
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by zinizta: 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
three:

You apparently did not read SalamOlatunde's tweet, Omojuwa's reply and my response..

Or maybe you did but don't understand.

i read it. A primary one pupil will easily read the tweet and comprehend it. it wasnt ambiguous.it was straight forward

talks about MKO cutting deals for arms... right?

But if you read what i typed the you will see..,i would have to copy and quote below

Mr Omojuwa is talking of MKO as regards the mandate he won in the June 12 Election and not MKOs personal life and what nots

let me try to explain again. .. Mko deserves this not because of the ills or wrongs he has done to anybody or Nigeria as a nation but because he struggled to the death for a mandate he received from winning the presidential ticket in a free and fair election.

so if your personal bias do not make you see that then there is nothing i can do any further.
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Metuh: 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
gurnam:

Where was your own father then?
The same place your father was
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Metuh: 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2018
obailala:
After reading this comment, I had to go back 3 times to read and re-read the tweet in search of the insults this fwllow talked about. Lo and behold, I couldn't see any, but this oga thinks some other fellows are zombies?... Wonders shall never end!
What brought his father into the narrative
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by shegra58: 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2018
chiedozie198100:

You dont know anything and you are here spilting rubbish with you 200mb,below is the list of past and present chairman of the INEC and tell me where Abiola name appear..broke pained ass nigga 1. Eyo Esua (1960-1966)
2. Michael Ani (1976-1979)
3. Victor Ovie-Whiskey (1983)
4. Eme Awa (1987-1989)
5. Humphrey Nwosu (1989-1993)
6. Prof.Okon Uya (1993-1994)
7 Sumner Dagogo-Jack (1994-1998)
8. Ephraim Akpata (1998-1999)
9. Abel Guobadia (2000-2005)
10. Maurice Iwu (2005-2010)
11. Attahiru Jega (2010 - 2015)
12. Mahmood Yakubu (2015 - 20??)
https://oldnaija.com/2015/12/16/full-details-about-the-electoral-commissions-in-nigeria/.....check this link

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by jrusky(m): 2:41pm On Jun 07, 2018
Metuh:

You have said it all. Despite the fact I belief in June 12 Abiola was never an hero in my own dictionary. The atrocities Abiola committed is worse than calling him hero.

Has anyone asked why the millitary refused to hand over power to him I'm sure some folks we answer this question base on sentiment but as I told Abiola daughter this morning their is big *conspiracy* factor played at that time and he went down for it because he has always be part of it for long.

No more to say the rest till another time.
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by jrusky(m): 2:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
Metuh:

You have said it all. Despite the fact I belief in June 12 Abiola was never an hero in my own dictionary. The atrocities Abiola committed is worse than calling him hero.

Has anyone asked why the millitary refused to hand over power to him I'm sure some folks we answer this question base on sentiment but as I told Abiola daughter this morning their is big *conspiracy* factor played at that time and he went down for it because he has always be part of it for long.(Nemesis).

No more to say the rest till another time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Reps Threaten To Impeach Buhari Over Corruption, Insecurity / “Buhari’s Nephew, Not Emefiele, Approved 2022 Naira Redesign” – , Jim Obaze / Labaran Maku Loses Nassarawa Primaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.