Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll (23460 Views)

'Ignore My Tweet With Obi Poster' - JJ. Omojuwa / Reactions As JJ Omojuwa Posts Peter Obi's Campaign Poster / 2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Olumeme: 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
MKO was one of the best of friends if the military, in fact, I watched a documentary on Core TV where his brother said that, himself and MKO went to IBBs house when the election was annulled and he went into IBBs bedroom to discuss with him.
He was part of the ITT Fela sang about.
He only fell out with IBB because of the annulment, had it been Abiola didn't contest and eventually lost his life, he would have been one of the criminals we'll have in Nigeria today.
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Wasky101: 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
dukie25:
Truth be told MKO was a bad mo'fukker.
While his friend Murtala Mohammed lay dead, he started sleeping with Murtala's wife.
As per say nah u dey buy condom for am

1 Like

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by OmoEpe(m): 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2018
chiedozie198100:
MKO Abiola was the electoral commision chairman in 1979 that denied Awolowo of his mandate and rigged the election in favour of shagari.

this is true facts of history.

Abiola must have been an electoral commission chairman in biafra land definitely not Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Intrepid01(m): 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
chiedozie198100:
MKO Abiola was the electoral commision chairman in 1979 that denied Awolowo of his mandate and rigged the election in favour of shagari.

You are one of the reasons why I find it difficult to engage people online. How can one be gullible and stupid at the same time? Ordinary google would have informed you that your position is wrong and fallacious. Abiola Electoral chairman my foot!!!

Please go get some education, you'll surely need it in future.

3 Likes

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by iamjavadem(m): 3:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
Please how are you different from him with this your comment? ode!!
Metuh:
There is nothing savage about his stupid reply filled with insults which is the trademark of Buhari Zombies from Laureta Onochie to the fake Pastor Adeshina.

MKO Abiola is never a hero. Take it or leave it.

I hope the coming administration introduces History into all levels of schools in this country.

Sentiment and Hypocrisy coupled with Tribalism will kill us in this country aswear.
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
MKO was a crook!
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Metuh: 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
iamjavadem:
Please how are you different from him with this your comment? ode!!
Are you alright

Common goan play with your mates
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by maasoap(m): 3:54pm On Jun 07, 2018
Metuh:
There is nothing savage about his stupid reply filled with insults which is the trademark of Buhari Zombies from Laureta Onochie to the fake Pastor Adeshina.

I hope the coming administration introduces History into all levels of schools in this country.

Sentiment and Hypocrisy coupled with Tribalism will kill us in this country aswear.

To you and your hate filled pathetic life.

2 Likes

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by gurnam: 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
Metuh:

The same place your father was

No, my own father was actively involved in the restoration, your father must be one of the Kanu led YEEA member fighting tooth and nail to keep Abacha in power! No be today

2 Likes

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2018
dayo23:
WHILE I AGREE CHIEF MKO ABIOLA IS THE FATHER OF DEMOCRACY. CHIEF GANI FAWEHINMI (SAN) (SAM) REMAINS THE SENIOR ADVOCATE OF THE MASSES, THE DEFINITION OF A TRUE PATRIOT WHO DIED FIGHTING FOR THE LESS PREVILEDGE, THE POOR AND THE AVERAGE NIGERIANS. SHAMEFUL THE KEYAMO'S AND THE FALANA'S (HIGHLY CORRUPT) THAT WE THOUGHT MIGHT FOLLOW IN HIS FOOT PATH ALL DEVIATED FOR THERE SELFISH REASONS.
keep waiting for others to follow foot path o
no emulate you hia
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
three:

I think Mr Omojuwa is being a tad decisively overdramatic.

We know these things, let's not get beside ourselves eh..

Abi Omojuwa wan talk say him no know Abiola again?

On second thoughts maybe he actually doesn't, he should find out though...

No need to sully one whose memory to a whole people represents more than he was as an individual.

It's not so much about Abiola than about Nigeria and Nigerians.

Let us keep the files closed for now, shall we?

typical ostrich behaviour
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Kendrick80(m): 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
[quote author=theoldpretender post=68263595]The thing about June 12 was not that Abiola was a savior, but that some groups of people used their power and influence to subvert a democratic process, and returned us to dictatorsship.

I don't think Abiola would have saved Nigeria , plus he had his issues well well...and that ITT thing is true.

But here is a fact about democracy, that some people don't get. When you lose an election, sometimes it is better to stop challenging the result, stop crying rigging, grow a pair and move on. All those NRC governors from the Nawth...who subverted a democratic process...what benefit Nigeria?

Nigerians should learn their lessons from June 12. When you lose an election, move on, and start getting ready for another round 4 years from now. Don't be trying underhanded ways to create crisis.[/quote
Amen 2 that sir...
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
theoldpretender:
The thing about June 12 was not that Abiola was a savior, but that some groups of people used their power and influence to subvert a democratic process, and returned us to dictatorsship.

I don't think Abiola would have saved Nigeria , plus he had his issues well well...and that ITT thing is true.

But here is a fact about democracy, that some people don't get. When you lose an election, sometimes it is better to stop challenging the result, stop crying rigging, grow a pair and move on. All those NRC governors from the Nawth...who subverted a democratic process...what benefit Nigeria?

Nigerians should learn their lessons from June 12. When you lose an election, move on, and start getting ready for another round 4 years from now. Don't be trying underhanded ways to create crisis.
why not
worked didn't it
they still in power aren't they
never ever give up
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2018
Metuh:

yet another patheti. wailer from the land of the falling sun even if history were to be re -introduced what will it change , who doesnt know story of mko aboila ,he saw the injustice melted on nigerians as a whole and took it upon himself to fight for democracy unlike ojukwu who fought for a republic just for igbo race.
some of us donnt need to read history u know,, mko was about to become the first elected democratic president and the prices of commodities were dropping like snow ... happiest moment we ever had in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by obailala(m): 4:31pm On Jun 07, 2018
Metuh:

What brought his father into the narrative
And how exactly was his father insulted?.. or how is that an insult?... Am I missing something here?
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by obailala(m): 4:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
ericsmith:

yet another patheti. wailer from the land of the falling sun even if history were to be re -introduced what will it change , who doesnt know story of mko aboila ,he saw the injustice melted on nigerians as a whole and took it upon himself to fight for democracy unlike ojukwu who fought for a republic just for igbo race.
some of us donnt need to read history u know,, mko was about to become the first elected democratic president and the prices of commodities were dropping like snow ... happiest moment we ever had in nigeria.

I'm not interested in the arguments on this thread but I just bumped into the bolded. Was Shagari a military man?... Or was he a handpicked caretaker president?

1 Like

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by seguno2: 4:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
He must be an IPOB miscreant

Omojuwa
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by seguno2: 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
obailala:
And how exactly was his father insulted?.. or how is that an insult?... Am I missing something here?

Is narrative the same as insult
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by theoldpretender(m): 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2018
chiedozie198100:

1. And this comment got 16 likes....chai.

2.Michael Ani of blessed memory was FEDECO chairman in 1979! FEDECO...the Federal Electoral Comission...conducted the elections in Nigeria then. He was replaced by Chief Ovie-Whiskey, also of blessed memory for the 1983 elections!

3.In 1979, Abiola was a member of the National Party of Nigeria...and as a party member he would have not been allowed to be a staff of FEDECO, talkless its head.

4.Awolowo went to court because there was a dispute over whether Shagari won at least 1/4 of the votes in 2/3rds of the states.

As summarized below..

.Under the 1979 Nigerian Constitution, in order to be elected President on the first ballot a candidate needed to receive both the most votes nationwide and at least 25% of the vote in two-thirds of the states. However, at the time of the election, Nigeria had nineteen states, two-thirds of which in exact figures is 12.66. A dispute thus ensued over whether Shehu Shagari had received the necessary threshold by winning 25% in twelve states and 19.9% in Kano State, which Shagari claimed was two-thirds of the required 25% threshold and represented the remaining 0.66 in the constitutional threshold. Obafemi Awolowo claimed that the threshold should be rounded up to thirteen states, which Shagari had not met. The Supreme Court of Nigeria ruled in favour of Shagari
Sauce Awolowo vs Shagari Wikipedia.

If Awo had won his case, at best it meant a runoff election between him and Shagari. No mention of rigging then(The 1983 election though...)

Sir, you and the people that liked your post...better read your history. Please.

1 Like

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by obailala(m): 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
seguno2:

Is narrative the same as insult
I guess you should go ask the dude I quoted. Cos he termed the mention of the word 'father' in the narrative an insult.
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2018
obailala:
I'm not interested in the arguments on this thread but I just bumped into the bolded. Was Shagari a military man?... Or was he a handpicked caretaker president?

now i see you want to learn,, shagari was the first second republic president no doubt ,, but wasnt elected on a democratic process.
therefore, 1993 election remains the first & recognised democratic election (100% free & fair) to be held in nigeria.
phrasal words is enough for the child with wisdom.
if pinkin no meet event its a must he/she jam history .... donnt be a lazy nigeria youth do researches & google
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by nku5: 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
bettercreature:
Exactly! IPOB terrorist cum Salam Olatunde grin grin grin grin grin

That sounds like the name of somebody on NL grin
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by ElsonMorali: 6:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
Metuh:
[s]There is nothing savage about his stupid reply filled with insults which is the trademark of Buhari Zombies from Laureta Onochie to the fake Pastor Adeshina.

Sentiment and Hypocrisy coupled with Tribalism will kill us in this country aswear.[/s]

Trash!

1 Like

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Naijiant: 6:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
Very childish response. What has the person's father got to do with the son's comments about Abiola? Abiola was an International Rogue. If you don't believe me, ask Fela.
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by JAMESOJAY: 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2018
But fela called him a thief in his song
International thief thief MKO

We don't need the Yourbas cause the are cowards and will always run to their slave masters the foolanis

We already know what the Yourbas can do

No need

Lol
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by obailala(m): 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2018
ericsmith:

now i see you want to learn,, shagari was the first second republic president no doubt ,, but wasnt elected on a democratic process.
therefore, 1993 election remains the first & recognised democratic election (100% free & fair) to be held in nigeria.
phrasal words is enough for the child with wisdom.
if pinkin no meet event its a must he/she jam history .... donnt be a lazy nigeria youth do researches & google
Oga it's either you're trying to confuse me, or you're trying to confuse yourself; but I can assure you that you will only end up confusing and embarrassing yourself.

Since you indirectly claim not to be a lazy minded youth, why don't you properly answer my question by explaining yourself instead of following the all too familiar footsteps of lazy minds (i.e. insults and jabs)?

How exactly was 1993 election the first democratic election in Nigeria?
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Wakanda: 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
three:

I think Mr Omojuwa is being a tad decisively overdramatic.

We know these things, let's not get beside ourselves eh..

Abi Omojuwa wan talk say him no know Abiola again?

On second thoughts maybe he actually doesn't, he should find out though...

No need to sully one whose memory to a whole people represents more than he was as an individual.

It's not so much about Abiola than about Nigeria and Nigerians.

Let us keep the files closed for now, shall we?

Hmmmm. I like your response, your use of words especially.
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 07, 2018
obailala:
Oga it's either you're trying to confuse me, or you're trying to confuse yourself; but I can assure you that you will only end up confusing and embarrassing yourself.

Since you indirectly claim not to be a lazy minded youth, why don't you properly answer my question by explaining yourself instead of following the all too familiar footsteps of lazy minds (i.e. insults and jabs)?

How exactly was 1993 election the first democratic election in Nigeria?

you expect me to be spoonfeeding you information,if you want to be properly answered go to school oga.
the 1993 was not the 1st presidential election but the first free & fair election we ever held in nigeria. stop lazing around do research ,, becos am yet to learn anything from you
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by three: 9:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
Wakanda:

Hmmmm. I like your response, your use of words especially.

Muchos Gracias

1 Like

Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by obailala(m): 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2018
ericsmith:

you expect me to be spoonfeeding you information,if you want to be properly answered go to school oga.
the 1993 was not the 1st presidential election but the first free & fair election we ever held in nigeria. stop lazing around do research ,, becos am yet to learn anything from you
Lol... Oga sharraap ya mouth and gerrarrahia!!

The first thing you blabbed about was that 1993 election was the first democratic election in Nigeria's history. You were called out and simply corrected. Instead of you to maturely acknowledge your error and move on, you kept grazing about the bush searching aimlessly for grass to feed on. And now your latest defence is that you meant "1993 election was the first free and fair election."... how exactly does "free and fair election" equate to "first democratic election" in your encyclopedia?...

All these under bridge schooled fellows claiming superiority of knowledge; wonders shall never end... Oga I say gerrarrahia!!
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by Wakanda: 9:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
three:

Muchos Gracias

You are welcome. Are you a lawyer?
Re: JJ Omojuwa's Savage Response To An Anti-MKO Abiola Troll by aston406: 10:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
Should have seen my reply to the dingbat omoju....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Want Buhari To Belong To Nobody – Tinubu / Halima Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / $22.796b Loan: Senators Grumble About 'Rubber Stamp' Tag On Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.