Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

“i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper (11688 Views)

I Usually Cry When I Am Cummming When Its Too Sweet...pls Help!! / +18: The P*ssy Is Too Sweet So I Did This [Picture] / Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

“i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by BrainnewsRadio(f): 12:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
A National Youth Service Corp member is currently engaged in an active illicit sexual relationship with a married woman who he thinks he’s in love with.

The young youth corper sleeping with an old woman who is 34 despite being married with kids is seeking advance on his feeling for her. Below is what he wrote to Joro Olumofin for advice..

Read his story Below:

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/im-sleeping-with-a-married-woman-and-she-is-too-sweet-youth-corper/

Lalasticlala
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by BrainnewsRadio(f): 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2018
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by eezeribe(m): 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2018
OK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by samyfreshsmooth(m): 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
yes you are sleeping with a married woman

yes she is sweet

so.......................wetin concern us? undecided

see the married woman you're even proud of undecided

#spits
shame!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by tee59(f): 12:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
See what sex has turned you into. Shameless guy. You are really serving your country well ,under her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by eezeribe(m): 12:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
He is officially wasting his official waste of one year (NYSC) instead of delusionally thinking that he is 'serving his father land'; as other past, present and future NYSC members have been classically conditioned to believe...
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by Ofemmanu1: 12:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
Even the comatose they don't kiss and tell.
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by Lekan1o1: 12:37pm On Jun 07, 2018
angry
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by IamD18: 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2018
This same fool will blame Nigerian Govt if he ends up not having a job after service due to his waywardness.

NYSC in this country is gradually becoming an avenue and ground to show all manner of immoral and abominable acts when they are supposed to be serving and smartly looking for positive means to make it after service.

All they now do is to fvck, cheat, get pregnant, reck families, impregnate women, abort babies and end up misusing their time there.

Indeed, you are a corper serving his country between the legs of a married woman.

But one thing you should have in mind is that the boy who will sleep with your wife is still in Primary 1.

14 Likes

Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by austyn0(m): 12:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
The nigga pleaded to be anonymous,, how did our blogger get those pictures??
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by Bluezy13(m): 1:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

yes she is sweet

#spits

shame!

He is not on Nairaland.
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by iSpread(m): 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
IamD18:
This same fool will blame Nigerian Govt if he ends up not having a job after service.

NYSC in this country is gradually becoming an avenue and ground to show all manner of immoral and abominable acts when they are supposed to be serving and smartly looking for positive means to make it after service.

All they now do is to fvck, cheat, get pregnant, reck families, impregnate women, abort babies and end up misusing their time there.

Indeed, you are a corper serving his country between the legs of a married woman.

But one thing you should have in mind is that the boy who will sleep with your wife is still in Primary 1.

I can understand your grievances but tell me, how does sleeping with married women affect your job employment negatively?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by IamD18: 1:06pm On Jun 07, 2018
iSpread:

I can understand your grievances but tell me, how does sleeping with married women affect your job employment negatively?

I think it affects it positively.

>By giving a perfect understandable knowledge on business skills immediately you ejaculate inside a married woman's pussay.

>By eradicating all manner of laziness and distractions in you when your diiick is deep inside her mouth.

>By sucking success, progress and prosperity when you are sucking her pussay while she rounds her legs on your neck.

>By giving you long life and prosperity when you slowly insert your diiiick inside a moist wet and creamy pussay of a married woman.

I believe with the help of the aforementioned, you'll be surely convinced on how sleeping with married woman can affect your job employment positively.

12 Likes

Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by nairalandbuzz(m): 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
Guy, your future has been shaded just cos of this act o... Its no more bright...

Just advice her to convince her husband to use the intimacy gadgets on her... that is what she is interested in.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by pocohantas(f): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
yes she is sweet
#spits
shame!

Believe this - You'll Believe Anything

1 Like

Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by SoapQueen(f): 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2018
I admire the fact that Joro is doing everything to keep his business afloat, including churning out white elephant tales.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by falcon01: 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
where is the anonimity in this?? besides all this joro abi na doro stories are fake.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by hotwax: 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
And when you get married a young biy corper will do the same to your wife..its not a curse...Life is a chain...

1 Like

Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by Almunjid(m): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
Don't worry, somebody will also sleep with ur wife as soon as u get married. Anything u do ur fellow man today... ready 4 ur own tomorrow!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by BrainnewsRadio(f): 1:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
Almunjid:
Don't worry, somebody will also sleep with ur wife as soon as u get married. Anything u do ur fellow man today... ready 4 ur own tomorrow!

Oh no! cry cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by Maldek666: 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
There is nothing wrong if she is a free donor who cherishes his active libido. Trust me most husbands are tired of the same old pusssy and wish someone helps them out as long as their wives don't fall in love out there.

Besides, marriage is sexually boring after many years and women need to really get screwed by the tramadol boys to keep them fresh.

Ride on corper. Enjoy your moment under the sun. Marriage is human construct and not a very sexy one. grin

1 Like

Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:01pm On Jun 07, 2018
pocohantas:

Believe this - You'll Believe Anything

grin grin

you don't think a man corper can have an illicit affair with a married woman and brag about it?

or it's just this particular story you dont believe
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:09pm On Jun 07, 2018
Bluezy13:

He is not on Nairaland.

i see
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by pocohantas(f): 2:14pm On Jun 07, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

grin grin

you don't think a man corper can have an illicit affair with a married woman and brag about it?

or it's just this particular story you dont believe

You believe the corps member was dumb enough to send his picture to Joro, alongside that of the married woman?

The blogger added those pictures to spice things up!
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by daveP(m): 2:16pm On Jun 07, 2018
A. right future shaded by the walls of a married woman's Vee!
Village people are not at work here. They've finished and have gotten their pay. They are rather flexing and watching as the work they've done takes effect.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by IVORY2009(m): 2:25pm On Jun 07, 2018
daveP:
A. right future shaded by the walls of a married woman's Vee!
Village people are not at work here. They've finished and have gotten their pay. They are rather flexing and watching as the work they've done takes effect.

Don't mind him, tomorrow wen he is jobless for 10yrs plus and things don't work out for him, he will blame Buhari, home problem etc.

1 Like

Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by pedrilo: 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2018
u went to sch to learn how to tink wit ur dcck.
wasted years in uni
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by sammirano: 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2018
IamD18:

I think it affects it positively.

>By giving a perfect understandable knowledge on business skills immediately you ejaculate inside a married woman's pussay.

>By eradicating all manner of laziness and distractions in you when your diiick is deep inside her mouth.

>By sucking success, progress and prosperity when you are sucking her pussay while she rounds her legs on your neck.

>By giving you long life and prosperity when you slowly insert your diiiick inside a moist wet and creamy pussay of a married woman.

I believe with the help of the aforementioned, you'll be surely convinced on how sleeping with married woman can affect your job employment positively.

You no well oo
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
pocohantas:

You believe the corps member was dumb enough to send his picture to Joro, alongside that of the married woman?

The blogger added those pictures to spice things up!

okay................that should shut me up

but then again shallmw minded people are usually blind to reasoning and can go any length to get attention and brag about petty things

check take airforce for example grin [a]
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by password2015(m): 2:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
hotwax:
And when you get married a young biy corper will do the same to your wife..its not a curse...Life is a chain...
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by IamAirforce1: 2:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

okay................that should shut me up

but then again shallmw minded people are usually blind to reasoning and can go any length to get attention and brag about petty things

check take airforce for example grin [a]

If mentioning my name will erase the poverty in your god forsaken life , then continue .
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by ADRIAN88(m): 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2018
Dear Charles!! Before you run mad for nothing! Stop that nonsense! Repent! Then Go! And sin no more!

God loves you Mr Dickens!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Secondary Schools Girls Were Caught Doing / ii / My Boyfriend Is Fed Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.