Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

“i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper (11767 Views)

I Usually Cry When I Am Cummming When Its Too Sweet...pls Help!! / +18: The P*ssy Is Too Sweet So I Did This [Picture] / Single Life Too Sweet Abeg!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
IamAirforce1:

If mentioning my name will erase the poverty in your god forsaken life , then continue .

grin grin
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by BrainnewsRadio(f): 3:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
cc: Lalasticlala
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by BrainnewsRadio(f): 3:51pm On Jun 07, 2018
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by BrainnewsRadio(f): 3:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
yes you are sleeping with a married woman

yes she is sweet

so.......................wetin concern us? undecided

see the married woman you're even proud of undecided

#spits

shame!

cry cry cry
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by BrainnewsRadio(f): 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2018
tee59:
See what sex has turned you into. Shameless guy. You are really serving your country well ,under her.

Very sad!! cry
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by BrainnewsRadio(f): 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2018
falcon01:
where is the anonimity in this?? besides all this joro abi na doro stories are fake.

Really?
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by BrainnewsRadio(f): 5:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
SoapQueen:
I admire the fact that Joro is doing everything to keep his business afloat, including churning out white elephant tales.

Really?
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by MrCork: 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
BrainnewsRadio:

Read his story Below:

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/im-sleeping-with-a-married-woman-and-she-is-too-sweet-youth-corper/

. Bro..is her name Oyindidi (from nairaland ).....she look sweet ..kinda! cheesy
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by Oyindidi(f): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2018
MrCork:

. Bro..is her name Oyind.idi (from nairaland ) cheesy
Watin dey worry you?
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by MrCork: 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
Watin dey worry you?

...do u realise u owe me 2 week punnnnnny for all the stress u put me thru on nairaland. ..kiss included!! undecided
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by Oyindidi(f): 5:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
MrCork:

...do u realise u owe me 2 week punnnnnny for all the stress u put me thru on nairaland. ..kiss included!! undecided
Watin be your own?
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by zudozz: 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2018
keep up d bad work..U must marry some day...In your own case younger men fit don grind d beans for 10 good years b4 u dey find out..3 of your 4 kids belong to your younger neighbour..
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by MrCork: 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
Watin be your own?

..baby am a lover not a fighter...
Is it too much to ask for punnnnnny? ..act like a lady pls
undecided
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 07, 2018
Look at how a product of Nigerian University types grin grin grin grin grin
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by megamank(m): 6:04pm On Jun 07, 2018
No problem....be ready a secondary school boy will impregnate ur wife twice once u get married....the law of karma.
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by tetralogyfallot(m): 6:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
iSpread:

I can understand your grievances but tell me, how does sleeping with married women affect your job employment negatively?
remember the saying that "WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND"? Karma is a bitchhhh
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by Oyindidi(f): 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
MrCork:

..baby am a lover not a fighter...
Is it too much to ask for punnnnnny? ..act like a lady pls
undecided
angry
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by MrCork: 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2018
Oyindidi:
angry

..don't worry. .I no u will gimmmmme some when we link...I truss u wink
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by Oyindidi(f): 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2018
MrCork:

..don't worry. .I no u will gimmmmme some when we link...I truss u wink
its not funny
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by amajato: 7:55pm On Jun 07, 2018
A graphics designer urgently needed for immediate employment. The person must be residing in Benin. Send a pm...
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2018
hotwax:
And when you get married a young biy corper will do the same to your wife..its not a curse...Life is a chain...

Does that mean the husband of the woman he's fvcking also slept with a married woman when he was serving or single?

Una go just de talk anyhow sometimes.

That he fvcked or is fvcking a married woman does not automatically mean his wife will also be fvcked by a single guy. His wife might be an angel who doesn't take shiit.

All those stories of karma or whatever you call it doesn't always come to pass directly.

The only guarantee is that he's definitely going to get paid for his actions, but may be not as directly as he getting his wife fvcked.

2 Likes

Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2018
Almunjid:
Don't worry, somebody will also sleep with ur wife as soon as u get married. Anything u do ur fellow man today... ready 4 ur own tomorrow!

Does that mean the husband of the woman he's fvcking also slept with a married woman when he was serving or single?

That he fvcked or is fvcking a married woman does not automatically mean his wife will also be fvcked by a single guy. His wife might be an angel who doesn't take shiit.

All those stories of karma or whatever you call it doesn't always come to pass directly.

The only guarantee is that he's definitely going to get paid for his actions, but may be not as directly as he getting his wife fvcked.
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by Almunjid(m): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2018
ladiesreject:

This one u r talking like this, r u sure u r not sleeping with... Lol
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 07, 2018
Almunjid:
This one u r talking like this, r u sure u r not sleeping with... Lol
Lol
My moniker na who I truly be, a ladies reject
I no de Bleep
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by Almunjid(m): 9:22pm On Jun 07, 2018
ladiesreject:

Lol

My moniker na who I truly be, a ladies reject

I no de Bleep
Hmm, thank u 4 d info Mr Lai Muhammad. If una type get opportunity, wahala go dey 0oo. Lol
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by iSpread(m): 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
remember the saying that "WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND"? Karma is a bitchhhh
Not in any way and will never support such sex acts but 'if you know what I know..." chai... you're made for life and such stuffs can't affect you but doesn't mean you should continue.
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2018
Almunjid:

Hmm, thank u 4 d info Mr Lai Muhammad. If una type get opportunity, wahala go dey 0oo. Lol

Lol

As the opportunity no come de nkor?
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2018
This kind grammar fit give person headache, well one I will ask the young man is how will he feel if he sees his wife I'f he eventually gets one engaging in a sexual affairs with a minor and probably she reasoning to leave him how will he feel Wen u get the answer we fit reason ur mata
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by terrezo2002(m): 10:30pm On Jun 07, 2018
It is sweet things that kills the fastest
Re: “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper by Almunjid(m): 7:18am On Jun 08, 2018
ladiesreject:

Lol
As the opportunity no come de nkor?
E no go ever dey

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Share Your Craziest Sexual Escapades here / Why Do Ladies Like Fine Guys? (hot pic) / My Gf Is Cheating On Me But I Just Can't Explode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.