Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

The Reality Behind Hmosexuality In Nigeria We're All Part Of But Fail To Accept - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reality Behind Hmosexuality In Nigeria We're All Part Of But Fail To Accept (1582 Views)

My Parents Refused To Accept My Suitor / Man Cheers Eatery Guests To Force Girlfriend To Accept His Proposal, She Snubs / Never Be Bullied To Accept Your Body Is Ugly Or Not Perfect – Plus-Sized Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reality Behind Hmosexuality In Nigeria We're All Part Of But Fail To Accept by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
Before I go to the potent of creating this topic, I will like to clearify that this topic is gonna be a bulky one and as such, there may likely be grammatical blunder cause no one is perfect or above mistakes in writing words therefore I plead for unbiased audience to understand this fact and take time to read content.

In recent weeks, it has been outburst of different words of disapproval about homosexuals and likewise some approval from some other people in varrying gay threads on this nairaland romance section. Right from mhisbliss topic of unnaturality of homosexual act, to a counter thread by Hentor, it had been different views of discussion.

I know many will tagged me ungoldly, call me names or even tagged me a closet homosexual for coming up with this thread but that doesn't mean we should shy away from saying the truth about what has been lingering on from different opinions aggremment and discontentment from different personalities.

Let me not bore you with words anymore hence focus on the topic focal point. Whenever I hear people speak against homosexuality, I shook my head in dismay and dissapointment searching for words to elucidate the perception of the present era of sin we are all involve in one way or another. Be it fornication, rape, abortion, murder, bestiality etc are all sinners in the face of God therefore I will remind you never to lay pointing fingers only just to justify the gravity of another man's sin whereas you are also not exempted or guilty.

I have hear people say homosexuals should be killed, buried alive, burn or stoned to death consquently never should be allowed to exist in societies but one thing for sure, whether anyone likes it or not, homosexuality has come to stay and it's the fulfillment of the scripture thus the realization of the closeness of the end time. However the case maybe, let's me categorically state that homosexuality is what we are undeniably part especially in this country. Just ask yourself this question. Am i exempted from a homosexual being? search your heart, look at people around you and see if they are all clean from homosexual activity then you can unravel the uncertainty within.

I personally don't think people have sit and had a deep thought to know if they are clean or even the people around them is. As parents, siblings, relatives, friendship or even associates of political gathering of politicians and religion gathering of house of worship stretching involving fingers to even some men of God. Do you look around very well to see the homosexuals close to you? Perhaps you don't know or you even do but shy away from ringing the bell to people hearing that you abhore and accommodate a homosexual.

In reality you gist with homosexual, you eat and dine with a homosexual, you play and laugh to a funny homosexual. you worship with a homosexual, you as a lady befriend a homosexual or even you married woman could be married to a Bisexual yet you are profusely parading adamant detestation for homosexuals. conversely, it either you aid and abet a homosexual under your roof or you shelter one under your warm arms of love yet you unnessarily still hate on them whenever the topic arises for discuss and opinions in public places all because you are afraid not to be painted irresponsible or you are just being stupid and foolish to have even alter a word of hate and detestation in the first place.

Actually speaking, they are gays in all sphere of involvement in our daily life and environmental activities there are gay dudes. Don't just b surprise when you find out. He could be your Father, brother or even uncle. He could even be your best friend, business associate or even your colleague at work. He could even be your neighbor or a classmate u gist with in school. He could even be that special icon with the singing sensation voice in your church quire group of singers. He could even be that religion leader that lead in praying section of your place of worship. Homosexuals are part of those important luminaries in a political society. He may probably be the best movie producer you always love watching his movies. He could even be a good actor you prefer watching his acted movies. After all the these important trait homosexuals possess yet , you judgementally and outrightly want them stoned to death or worsely burnt alive. Are you been fare with yourself?

Wholistically, it is very vital to simplistically sample that homosexuals tend to be on the increase in this present time. However, you would agree with me that gay contents are much available and easy to access from the internet. Unlike before, people hardly find gay content to watch and if you ever do, it will be pay before watching but now link on where to find free gay videos are not hidden anymore. I wouldn't want to believe this resulted to increasing gay communities but I will forever hold the view that homosexuality has to do with a thing of choice. Nothing will make a real straight man see a gay movie and not get disgustedly vow never to watch it again but as for a bisexual or homosexual they will watch the movie, consequently they become hungry for precision to sleep with a man. Some will say homosexual has to do with a thing of the hormones but that does not change the fact that homosexual has come to stay whether anyone will argue it or not, it a thing we are all part of.
Re: The Reality Behind Hmosexuality In Nigeria We're All Part Of But Fail To Accept by Giddymoney(m): 7:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
#tootiredtoread

#laxyyouth

#summarizebiko
Re: The Reality Behind Hmosexuality In Nigeria We're All Part Of But Fail To Accept by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

☣ ☠
Re: The Reality Behind Hmosexuality In Nigeria We're All Part Of But Fail To Accept by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
AccessME:
Before I go to the potent of creating this topic, I will like to clearify that this topic is gonna be a bulky one and as such, there may likely be grammatical blunder cause no one is perfect or above mistakes in writing words therefore I plead for unbiased audience to understand this fact and take time to read content.

In recent weeks, it has been outburst of different words of disapproval about homosexuals and likewise some approval from some other people in varrying gay threads on this nairaland romance section. Right from mhisbliss topic of unnaturality of homosexual act, to a counter thread by Hentor, it had been different views of discussion.
I know many will tagged me ungoldly, call me names or even tagged me a closet homosexual for coming up with this thread but that doesn't mean we should shy away from saying the truth about what has been lingering on from different opinions aggremment and discontentment from different personalities.
Let me not bore you with words anymore hence focus on the topic focal point. Whenever I hear people speak against homosexuality, I shook my head in dismay and dissapointment searching for words to elucidate the perception of the present era of sin we are all involve in one way or another . Be it fornication, rape, abortion, murder, bestiality etc are all sinners in the face of God therefore I will remind you never to lay pointing fingers only just to justify the gravity of another man's sin whereas you are also not exempted or guilty.
I have hear people say homosexuals should be killed, buried alive, burn or stoned to death consquently never should be allowed to exist in societies but one thing for sure, whether anyone likes it or not, homosexuality has come to stay and it's the fulfillment of the scripture thus the justification realization of the closeness of the end time. However the case maybe, let's me categorically state that homosexuality is what we are undeniably part especially in this country. Just ask yourself this question. Am i exempted from a homosexual being? search your heart, look at people around you and see if they are all clean from homosexual activity then you can unravel the uncertainty within.
I personally don't think people have sit and had a deep thought to know if they are clean or even the people around them is. As parents, siblings, relatives, friendship or even associates of political gathering of politicians and religion gathering of house of worship stretching involving fingers to even some men of God. Do you look around very well to see the homosexuals close to you? Perhaps you don't know or you even do but shy away from ringing the bell to people hearing that you abhore and accommodate a homosexual.
In reality you gist with homosexual, you eat and dine with a homosexual, you play and laugh to a funny homosexual. you worship with a homosexual, you as a lady befriend a homosexual or even you married woman could be married to a Bisexual yet you are profusely parading adamant detestation for homosexuals. conversely, it either you aid and abet a homosexual under your roof or you shelter one under your warm arms of love yet you unnessarily still hate on them whenever the topic arises for discuss and opinions in public places all because you are afraid not to be painted irresponsible or you are just being stupid and foolish to have even alter a word of hate and detestation in the first place.
Actually speaking, they are gays in all sphere of involvement in our daily life and environmental activities there are gay dudes. Don't just b surprise when you find out. He could be your Father, brother or even uncle. He could even be your best friend, business associate or even your colleague at work. He could even be your neighbor or a classmate u gist with in school. He could even be that special icon with the singing sensation voice in your church quire group of singers. He could even be that religion leader that lead in praying section of your place of worship. Homosexuals are part of those important luminaries in a political society. He may probably be the best movie producer you always love watching his movies. He could even be a good actor you prefer watching his acted movies. After all the these important trait homosexuals possess yet , you judgementally and outrightly want them stoned to death or worsely burnt alive. Are you been fare with yourself?
Wholistically, it is very vital to simplistically sample that homosexuals tend to be on the increase in this present time. However, you would agree with me that gay contents are much available and easy to access from the internet. Unlike before, people hardly find gay content to watch and if you ever do, it will be pay before watching but now liink on where to find free gay videos are not hidden anymore. I wouldn't want to believe this resulted to increasing gay communities but I will forever hold the view that homosexuality has to do with a thing of choice. Nothing will make a real straight man see a gay movie and not get disgustedly vow never to watch it again but as for a bisexual or homosexual they will watch the movie, consequently they become hungry for precision to sleep with a man. Some will say homosexual has to do with a thing of the hormones but that does not change the fact that homosexual has come to stay whether anyone will argue it or not, it a thing we are all part of.

angry angry angry
Re: The Reality Behind Hmosexuality In Nigeria We're All Part Of But Fail To Accept by blakid(m): 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
I don't know about anyone else, but me personally, i hate criticizing people's way of life. We all have dt 1 or 2 ways of living dt irritates someone else. So, stop the criticizm. Preach LOVE, wat make's me happy might irritate you. #Peace.

1 Like

Re: The Reality Behind Hmosexuality In Nigeria We're All Part Of But Fail To Accept by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
all dese gayish topics sef

Re: The Reality Behind Hmosexuality In Nigeria We're All Part Of But Fail To Accept by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
blakid:
I don't know about anyone else, but me personally, i hate criticizing people's way of life. We all have dt 1 or 2 ways of living dt irritates someone else. So, stop the criticizm. Preach LOVE, wat make's me happy might irritate you. #Peace.
exactly
Re: The Reality Behind Hmosexuality In Nigeria We're All Part Of But Fail To Accept by mhisbliss(f): 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2018
AccessME:

Let me not bore you with words anymore hence focus on the topic focal point. Whenever I hear people speak against homosexuality, I shook my head in dismay and dissapointment searching for words to elucidate the perception of the present era of sin we are all involve in one way or another . Be it fornication, rape, abortion, murder, bestiality etc are all sinners in the face of God therefore I will remind you never to lay pointing fingers only just to justify the gravity of another man's sin whereas you are also not exempted or guilty.
I have hear people say homosexuals should be killed, buried alive, burn or stoned to death consquently never should be allowed to exist in societies but one thing for sure, whether anyone likes it or not, homosexuality has come to stay and it's the fulfillment of the scripture thus the justification realization of the closeness of the end time. However the case maybe, let's me categorically state that homosexuality is what we are undeniably part especially in this country. Just ask yourself this question. Am i exempted from a homosexual being? search your heart, look at people around you and see if they are all clean from homosexual activity then you can unravel the uncertainty within.
Wholistically, it is very vital to simplistically sample that homosexuals tend to be on the increase in this present time. However, you would agree with me that gay contents are much available and easy to access from the internet. Unlike before, people hardly find gay content to watch and if you ever do, it will be pay before watching but now liink on where to find free gay videos are not hidden anymore. I wouldn't want to believe this resulted to increasing gay communities but I will forever hold the view that homosexuality has to do with a thing of choice. Nothing will make a real straight man see a gay movie and not get disgustedly vow never to watch it again but as for a bisexual or homosexual they will watch the movie, consequently they become hungry for precision to sleep with a man. Some will say homosexual has to do with a thing of the hormones but that does not change the fact that homosexual has come to stay whether anyone will argue it or not, it a thing we are all part of.

Oga no one, i repeat no one in my family is gay, not even my ancestors, i thought you have one sensible argument, only for you to preach to me on why i shouldn't judge them because i associate with them, associating with a homo doesn't mean you're one or you like it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reality Behind Hmosexuality In Nigeria We're All Part Of But Fail To Accept by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
mhisbliss:
Oga no one, i repeat no one in my family is gay, not even my ancestors, i thought you have one sensible argument, only for you to preach to me on why i shouldn't judge them because i associate with them, associating with a homo doesn't mean you're one or you like it
How do u even know one is gay? do u follow ur dad or ur brothers to sacred room for sex? just judge only urself clean cos u don't know about others too well.
Re: The Reality Behind Hmosexuality In Nigeria We're All Part Of But Fail To Accept by Apina(m): 11:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
This write up is totally STUPID! Imagine you implying that we all have homosexual tendecy undecided

1 Like

Re: The Reality Behind Hmosexuality In Nigeria We're All Part Of But Fail To Accept by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
mhisbliss:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Reality Behind Hmosexuality In Nigeria We're All Part Of But Fail To Accept by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
Apina:
This write up is totally STUPID! Imagine you implying that we all have homosexual tendecy undecided
you are the one that's stupid for not understanding what am trying to portray! Read again and graps well.
Re: The Reality Behind Hmosexuality In Nigeria We're All Part Of But Fail To Accept by iamJ(m): 2:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
op dont waste ur breath, nigerians are hypocrites, if most had small sense the country for done develop pass this

6 Likes

Re: The Reality Behind Hmosexuality In Nigeria We're All Part Of But Fail To Accept by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
iamJ:
op dont waste ur breath, nigerians are hypocrites, if most had small sense the country for done develop pass this
i'm telling u. I personally don't see reasons people should drink panadol over anothers man Sexual life.
Re: The Reality Behind Hmosexuality In Nigeria We're All Part Of But Fail To Accept by iamJ(m): 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
AccessME:
i'm telling u. I personally don't see reasons people should drink panadol over anothers man Sexual life.
gbam, i was even asking one on whatsapp the other day, if i say i dont go to church, u wouldnt vex but if i say i'm gay u will dislike me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Reality Behind Hmosexuality In Nigeria We're All Part Of But Fail To Accept by Cutehector(m): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
Its lesbians that are increasing in numbers
Re: The Reality Behind Hmosexuality In Nigeria We're All Part Of But Fail To Accept by Apina(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
AccessME:
you are the one that's stupid for not understanding what am trying to portray! Read again and graps well.
undecided

1 Like

Re: The Reality Behind Hmosexuality In Nigeria We're All Part Of But Fail To Accept by mhisbliss(f): 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
What do you mean by saying we should accept it? We should turn gay or what? undecided

1 Like

Re: The Reality Behind Hmosexuality In Nigeria We're All Part Of But Fail To Accept by Hector09(m): 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
U dont need any one to accept u for whom u are, just luv urself, LGBT ve come to stay
Re: The Reality Behind Hmosexuality In Nigeria We're All Part Of But Fail To Accept by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
Hector09:
U dont need any one to accept u for whom u are, just luv urself, LGBT ve come to stay
Good advice to LGBT
Re: The Reality Behind Hmosexuality In Nigeria We're All Part Of But Fail To Accept by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
mhisbliss:
What do you mean by saying we should accept it? We should turn gay or what? undecided
if u like turn lesbian
Re: The Reality Behind Hmosexuality In Nigeria We're All Part Of But Fail To Accept by initiate: 5:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
Homosexuality is wrong. Bible forbids it. Nature abhors it. Some desire it because of the thrill of going against the norm. So for curiosity. Some for money etc. You don't need such long write up to justify it by confusing the shallow minded. When you believe anything goes you will eventually embrace bestiality or necrophilia. You better stop it now!

2 Likes

Re: The Reality Behind Hmosexuality In Nigeria We're All Part Of But Fail To Accept by Geosystem(m): 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
of course we all know Gays are on the rise, but it's still not accepted by our ancient and even civilized culture and rightly so. Even when gays where not invogue particularly in the mainstream media,quite a long time ago I still knew they existed because of my experience with one of them while in secondary school. Gays find it difficult to masked their sexual preference because they would "toast". am happy they are not legalized yet cos of the nuisance they would become in the general society.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Dumbest Question On Quora? / Do You All Think I Am A Complete Waste? / Why I Hate Oyibo Toto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.