Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,253 members, 7,811,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again (39851 Views)

Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again / 21 Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram, ISWAP Fighters Clash Again In Borno / Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by shamecurls(m): 8:56am On Jun 09, 2018
ehinmowo:
The story of ethnic cleansing is not an allegation in Nigeria. Pple (especially northern christians) are deliberately been wioed out. And all d security forces in Nigeria are given order to stand down.

Ethnic cleansing is a political propaganda

Is it only Christians that are killed

Do they ask victims there religion before being killed.

Nothing like ethnic cleansing here. It's just a propaganda to tarnish the image of His Excellence, President Muhammadu Buhari

2 Likes

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by okolet(m): 8:57am On Jun 09, 2018
The major problems we are currently facing in Nigeria is as follows:

*Boko Haram
*Unemployment
*Herdsmen
*Armed Robbery
*Recession
*Insecurity

Now put all the first letters together and see the real problem..

6 Likes

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by shamecurls(m): 8:57am On Jun 09, 2018
Robisky001:
Pharaoh treatment await Buhari. He will be reduced to nothing and be trapped on like a useless salt.

So you believed that Middle East story book?

Am sure you believe Sponge Bob really exist somewhere
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by shamecurls(m): 8:59am On Jun 09, 2018
Paperwhite:
Buhari Will not & never ever try it in his life time.These were his superiors far high up.

Yinmu!
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by afia9: 9:01am On Jun 09, 2018
The war of the Generals

For your sweet sweat belt https://www.nairaland.com/4549836/sweet-sweat-burn-fat-exercise
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by seguno2: 9:01am On Jun 09, 2018
Nancydearie:
God must surely save Nigeria.

What effort are you making for God to bless in saving Nigeria
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by lilyheaven: 9:02am On Jun 09, 2018
cheddahboy:
Where 2 elephants dey fight....
Grasses de suffer
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by michoim(m): 9:02am On Jun 09, 2018
Danjuma source of wealth could be investigated...
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by IsioStar1: 9:03am On Jun 09, 2018
Billionaire with the South South Oil Well. Or his service in the Military gave him the billions. Leave matters. Aggrieved because of the revocation of his own Oil Well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:04am On Jun 09, 2018
dre11:

•Ex-Defence minister accused of leading Taraba gov to campaign against the president in U.S

http://sunnewsonline.com/as-the-battle-of-the-generals-rages-buhari-danjuma-clash-again/
this is a spurious claim for treason...Because if its true then all Nigerians Are culpable except the self styled BMCs
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by justinalumbi: 9:06am On Jun 09, 2018
God is your strength Amy general t y enough of kill christian in Nigeria.
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by lastempero: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2018
Nigerian politicians deserve jerry rawlings gift angry
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by shamecurls(m): 9:07am On Jun 09, 2018
escodotman:
Buhari set the country on fire and he's already feeling the heat

Where is the fire?

Keep exergerating your wish and intentions

It will take you to 2023 when His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari will be bowing out.
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by AlphaT1(m): 9:08am On Jun 09, 2018
Zaineepp:
Them sha Wan dabaru this country for the unborn
Bros e be like say sleep still dey ur eyes, you say dem wan dabaru? D country wey dem don dabaru remain 2% to finish.

4 Likes

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by pennylland: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2018
when buhari become president he was in Mecca,which they even took him into the ka_ba and show him how Turkey Christian country is being Islamaize,in which they preparing him to come and islamaize nigeria,heaven didn't fall,just because Danjuma & Dairus went to USA,it's become a problem again

5 Likes

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by MPESA(m): 9:09am On Jun 09, 2018
lonelydora:
If Buhari can arrest OBJ, Atiku, and TY Danjuma, he will probably have my vote, my family's vote, and my village people's vote.
How will arresting them now will going to please you , in as much I don't support them I pray they stay healthy and free to gap the bridge .
They are few elder statesman standing on the way of PMB and his APC administration. Which is very good balance in Nigeria political atmosphere now.

4 Likes

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by Jasperro(m): 9:09am On Jun 09, 2018
Nigeria!!!!!!!!
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:10am On Jun 09, 2018
shamecurls:

Nothing like ethnic cleansing here. It's just a propaganda to tarnish the image of His Excellence, President Muhammadu Buhari
stop asking idiooticc questions whether they ask religion or beliefs before massacre...In our society settlements and colonies exists accordingly to their fate and beliefs...You can never find a xtain settlement within a Muslim one..Best is to situate close with clear cut boundaries in the name of tolerance..

Because an average Nigerian grew up to know karra market,mammy market,hausa village,hausa quarters,sabo etc...So now tell me do i expect to see redeem pastors dancing upandan with gong gong here?? No...Why? Respect,tolerance and understanding...To attack them will i be expected to ask if anyone is a xtian? That will be foolish...It's like asking a dead man the clock..

Stop being hypocritical...Intelligence isn't same thing as ability to divulge logic..Which obviously your cranium is devoid of.

#opinion #

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by HiddenShadow: 9:10am On Jun 09, 2018
Paperwhite:
Buhari Will not & never ever try it in his life time.These were his superiors far high up.

That is why he will assassinate Obasanjo & Danjuma very soon.
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by Krafty006: 9:11am On Jun 09, 2018
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:11am On Jun 09, 2018
I will personaly declare Biafria...

Assasinate the president anytime he crosses the Niger bridge, send all Westerners back to their cage and declare south south and south east Chrstian states.
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by lonelydora: 9:13am On Jun 09, 2018
MPESA:

How will arresting them now will going to please you , in as much I don't support them I pray they stay healthy and free to gap the bridge .
They are few elder statesman standing on the way of PMB and his APC administration. Which is very good balance in Nigeria political atmosphere now.

TY Danjuma and Atiku, i believe but OBJ is standing in the way because the present government is not favouring him
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by Awaja(m): 9:14am On Jun 09, 2018
The corruption charges against danjuma is been prepared-Magu
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by MPESA(m): 9:14am On Jun 09, 2018
shamecurls:

You will surely reap what you are sowing now because of whatsoever benefit you are getting now.
How can you be blind and be so bold that you can see everything...

1 Like

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by shamecurls(m): 9:16am On Jun 09, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
stop asking idiooticc questions whether they ask religion or beliefs before massacre...In our society settlements and colonies exists accordingly to their fate and beliefs...You can never find a xtain settlement within a Muslim one..Best is to situate close with clear cut boundaries in the name of tolerance..

Stop being hypocritical...Intelligence isn't same thing as ability to divulge logic..Which obviously your cranium is devoid of.

#opinion #

Stop peddling lies.

There is nothing like cleansing in the picture

Was Boko Haram too doing cleansing?

Stop using your pain and bitterness towards the administration to paint a picture.

Criminals are out there causing havoc and not to Christians alone.

1 Like

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by PearlStreet(m): 9:16am On Jun 09, 2018
Buhari is very very unintelligent.

When these herdsmen killings started, we warned him to nip it in the bud before it becomes something else. He and the idiots surrounding him decided to keep quiet and play politics with it.

Now, the US and other countries have seen through his foolishness and are about treating his fuckup, he's making useless noise.

1 Like

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 09, 2018
WHO WILL HELP ME SUMMARIZE THE ABOVE STORY IT'S TOO MUCH FOR ME TO READ
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by PearlStreet(m): 9:20am On Jun 09, 2018
shamecurls:

Stop peddling lies.

There is nothing like cleansing in the picture

Was Boko Haram too doing cleansing?

Stop using your pain and bitterness towards the administration to paint a picture.

Criminals are out there causing havoc and not to Christians alone.

Stop deceiving yourself and hiding behind one finger.

Herdsmen killed more than 1,000 in Benue. How many muslims are there?

Herdsmen sacked a Christian village in Adamawa with an airforce jet providing them cover.

Herdsmen killed 2 Catholic priests.

Herdsmen killed dozens of Christians in the Church and wore choir robes.

You my friend are just fooling yourself and no one else. Things are about changing and you lot don't even know it yet.

4 Likes

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by shamecurls(m): 9:21am On Jun 09, 2018
MPESA:

You will surely reap what you are sowing now because of whatsoever benefit you are getting now.
How can you be blind and be so bold that you can see everything...

No one is reaping anything here Mr.

Not only Christians are being killed. Is it only Christian that are farmers?

When Boko-Haram was bombing Mosque, did you hear ethnic cleansing?

Hello! I repeat, its is a propaganda to undermine the administration of His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

As it the criminals ask for your religion before they pull the trigger

1 Like

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by shamecurls(m): 9:21am On Jun 09, 2018
PearlStreet:

Stop deceiving yourself and hiding behind one finger.

Herdsmen killed more than 1,000 in Benue. How many muslims are there?

Herdsmen sacked a Christian village in Adamawa with an airforce jet providing them cover.

Herdsmen killed 2 Catholic priests.

Herdsmen killed dozens of Christians in the Church and wore choir robes.

You my friend are just fooling yourself and no one else. Things are about changing and you lot don't even know it yet.

Am done with you, you lie too much!
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by MPESA(m): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2018
lonelydora:

TY Danjuma and Atiku, i believe but OBJ is standing in the way because the present government is not favouring him
Yes OBJ brought the calamity upon himself because of his greed and selfishness but now God as turned their face against each other I surely need him now.
P.s
He's now crying like a fowl , what a world.

3 Likes

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by PearlStreet(m): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:
I will personaly declare Biafria...

Assasinate the president anytime he crosses the Niger bridge, send all Westerners back to their cage and declare south south and south east Chrstian states.

Declare for the SE and leave the SS out of your foolishness. The South South are free independent people not your houseboys or under you. Heck, SS states are better than SE states.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters In Abuja, One Killed (Disturbing Photos) / Police Officers Arrested By Edo Vigilante For Transporting Illicit Weed (Video) / Members Of National Assembly Facing Criminal Allegations - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.