Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again (39849 Views)

Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again / 21 Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram, ISWAP Fighters Clash Again In Borno / Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by chrisbaxtian(m): 9:22am On Jun 09, 2018
Sulemanial:
WHO WILL HELP ME SUMMARIZE THE ABOVE STORY IT'S TOO MUCH FOR ME TO READ

if it's too much for you, then leave the thread! angry
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by PearlStreet(m): 9:24am On Jun 09, 2018
shamecurls:

Am done with you, you lie too much!

You call those lies? Its either you're ignorant or mischievous.

Your tears haven't started, wait till you reap the full consequences of your actions.

2 Likes

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:26am On Jun 09, 2018
PearlStreet:

Declare for the SE and leave the SS out of your foolishness. The South South are free independent people not your houseboys or under you. Heck, SS states are better than SE states.

Take your frustrated life to your brothers in the North, they are both Christians and Muslims like you and get lost in anything that has to do with across the Niger bridge, we are one and nothing strangers like you guys can do over it. Get lost...by the way what concerns you with the South South and South East matter...Mkpi.

1 Like

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by HiddenShadow: 9:26am On Jun 09, 2018
PearlStreet:

Declare for the SE and leave the SS out of your foolishness. The South South are free independent people not your houseboys or under you. Heck, SS states are better than SE states.

Afonjas and their love for SS oil & gas.
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by blowjob: 9:27am On Jun 09, 2018
BABA ,PLS DESTROY,ALL DIS THIEVES.... grin grin...SAI BUHARI.. grin
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by shitholenation: 9:27am On Jun 09, 2018
More voices are still needed,so many big heads needs to come out from there comfort zone and save this country from destruction.
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by HiddenShadow: 9:28am On Jun 09, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Take your frustrated life to your brothers in the North, they are both Christains and Muslims like you and get lost in anything that has to do with across the Niger bridge, we are one and nothing strangers like you guys can do over it. Get lost...by the way what concerns you with the South South and South East matter...Mkpi.

He is an Afonja
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by HomeOfMe(f): 9:28am On Jun 09, 2018
dre11:

•Ex-Defence minister accused of leading Taraba gov to campaign against the president in U.S

http://sunnewsonline.com/as-the-battle-of-the-generals-rages-buhari-danjuma-clash-again/
Keyamo should visit nairaland and see that there's so much hate and intolerance amongst the three major tribes. And "YES",there are still political Meccas where and hilltops where you go and pay homage and get annointed,for example "Bourdilon street" ikoyi. No other Mecca is as powerful as that at the moment.
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by mybestlove(m): 9:29am On Jun 09, 2018
Any allegations to this ethnic cleansing is right.

I expected the military to get at work in Benue and Taraba just like they did with python dance in the East.

El rufai said it before Buhari came in that this will happen, and it is happening.

We expected Buhari to arrest people like meyitti alla chief who said there will be more blood shed

Buhari has never shown any action to vindicate his involvement or support of these killings.

IGP was sent to Benue and he went to where he liked to go.

1 Like

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by proxillin(m): 9:29am On Jun 09, 2018
IsioStar1:
Billionaire with the South South Oil Well. Or his service in the Military gave him the billions. Leave matters. Aggrieved because of the revocation of his own Oil Well.

Bros he still has his oil business running. His people are getting slaughtered by the day while pretend all is well.

1 Like

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:31am On Jun 09, 2018
shamecurls:

Stop peddling lies.

There is nothing like cleansing in the picture

Was Boko Haram too doing cleansing?

Stop using your pain and bitterness towards the administration to paint a picture.

Criminals are out there causing havoc and not to Christians alone.
u are naive and delusional and from ur response one can only conclude your hip tight allegiance is to your stupidity alone!

Disprove my lies with a clear cut evidence or go to hell! Well i guess u are from chad and libya..Because i repeat and i stand challenged that in our society we do know who lives where or and how...I know xtian settlements and Muslim settlements just like every Nigerian...Only a deluded Randy normadic ignoramus like u will want to say otherwise because u still bend down to pee in 21st century ..

Opnon oshiii...Get off my diccck diz morning u hurting my brains..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by Saintp(m): 9:31am On Jun 09, 2018
If buhari is sincere, why are the security chiefs that have clearly failed in their responsibility to bring the herdsmen terrorism under control still on their job? The least he could have done would have been to bring in new security chiefs to show he is a no nonsense man.

If buhari likes, he should keep messing up, the highest number of years he has as president is just 5 more years. but I put it to him, when power changes hands, his own persecution will be worse we have ever seen and you what? he is going to suffer it at old age.

He has the opportunity now to work for all Nigerians and not carrying out his Fulani agenda, karma is real, I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by TheUbermensch: 9:32am On Jun 09, 2018
lonelydora:
If Buhari can arrest OBJ, Atiku, and TY Danjuma, he will probably have my vote, my family's vote, and my village people's vote.

How much were you paid for this comment?

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by proxillin(m): 9:32am On Jun 09, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
u are naive and delusional and from ur response one can only conclude your hip tight allegiance is to your stupidity alone!

Disprove my lies with a clear cut evidence or go to hell! Well i guess u are from chad and libya..Because i repeat and i stand challenged that in our society we don't know who lives where or and how...I know xtian settlements and Muslim settlements just like every Nigerian...Only a deluded Randy normadic ignoramus like u will want to say otherwise because bend down to pee in 21st century ..

Yoruba muslims. That's how their Afonja master sold Ilorin to fulanis. They arre doing the same again. We yoruba Christians are watching and planning.

2 Likes

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by shamecurls(m): 9:34am On Jun 09, 2018
Livefreeordieha:

Disprove my lies with a clear cut evidence or go to hell! Well i guess u are from chad and libya..Because i repeat and i stand challenged that in our society we do know who lives where or and how...I know xtian settlements and Muslim settlements just like every Nigerian...Only a deluded Randy normadic ignoramus like u will want to say otherwise because bend down to pee in 21st century ..

Who lives in Mushin?

Who lives in Bayelsa

Mr! You a compound liar!

Stop using English o confuse yourself.

Tell me more. Who lives in Taraba and Benue!

Oloriburuku somebori!
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by hamer: 9:37am On Jun 09, 2018
I see vision for festus artificial herds men will visit ur house rape ur wife artificially kill some of them artificially and leave u with ur artificial life.iiiiseee
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 09, 2018
This ty ehn..
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by lirusehn(m): 9:39am On Jun 09, 2018
shamecurls:

Who lives in Mushin?

Who lives in Bayelsa

Mr! You a compound liar!

Stop using English o confuse yourself.

Tell me more. Who lives in Taraba and Benue!

Oloriburuku somebori!

You are the oloriburuku here. Who lives in Benue and Taraba?

2 Likes

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by SaintM90(m): 9:40am On Jun 09, 2018
Pmb surely can't win this one!!

2019....please be fast, lemme see how that papa will react to losing
Go get your PVC guys �
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by PearlStreet(m): 9:41am On Jun 09, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Take your frustrated life to your brothers in the North, they are both Christians and Muslims like you and get lost in anything that has to do with across the Niger bridge, we are one and nothing strangers like you guys can do over it. Get lost...by the way what concerns you with the South South and South East matter...Mkpi.

Yes, you're one but the SS flogged your fathers during the civil war and seized their properties.

Since you're one, go back and collect the properties na. Anumanu.
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by PearlStreet(m): 9:42am On Jun 09, 2018
HiddenShadow:

Afonjas and their love for SS oil & gas.

The SS has energy resources and it's a blessing to the SS people.

Unfortunately, no one loves your worthless potopoto enclave because you are specially punished by God and have nothing to offer. Even your sons run away from your barren land. Cursed land.
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by SaintM90(m): 9:42am On Jun 09, 2018
Saintp:
If buhari is sincere, why are the security chiefs that have clearly failed in their responsibility to bring the herdsmen terrorism under control still on their job? The least he could have done would have been to bring in new security chiefs to show he is a no nonsense man.

If buhari likes, he should keep messing up, the highest number of years he has as president is just 5 more years. but I put it to him, when power changes hands, his own persecution will be worse we have ever seen and you what? he is going to suffer it at old age.

He has the opportunity now to work for all Nigerians and not carrying out his Fulani agenda, karma is real, I rest my case.

Oga who dash monkey banana?
Five years for where? Use your head o

grin angry sad
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:43am On Jun 09, 2018
PearlStreet:

Yes, you're one but the SS flogged your fathers during the civil war and seized their properties.

Since you're one, go back and collect the properties na. Anumanu.

And you forgot to add that second in command of Biafra was from South South, that is the reason I won't take you serious because you don't just look like me.

Now get lost.

1 Like

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:44am On Jun 09, 2018
PearlStreet:

The SS has energy resources and it's a blessing to the SS people.

Unfortunately, no one loves your worthless potopoto enclave because you are specially punished by God and have nothing to offer. Even your sons run away from your barren land. Cursed land.

Mkpi, let me reply you...South South is Eastern Nigeria, we don't have anything in common with your people, both facial look and food...now get lost.

1 Like

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by Ayomipog: 9:45am On Jun 09, 2018
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by PearlStreet(m): 9:46am On Jun 09, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

And you forgot to add that second in command of Biafra was from South South, that is the reason I won't take you serious because you don't just look like me.

Now get lost.

He was second in command because he was brave. Your fathers were hiding in bushes and had to be forcefully conscripted into the Biafran army. Even your worthless leader Ojukwu ran away dressed like Bobrisky to Abidjan leaving Effiong to clean up his mess.

The only advance of the Biafran army in the war wasn't led by an Igbo man, it was led by a Yoruba man called Banjo.

You're a pathetic loser from a long lineage of cowards.
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by Bizibi(m): 9:46am On Jun 09, 2018
shamecurls:

Stop peddling lies.

There is nothing like cleansing in the picture

Was Boko Haram too doing cleansing?

Stop using your pain and bitterness towards the administration to paint a picture.

Criminals are out there causing havoc and not to Christians alone.
hehehehehe,as usual!!!
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by proprince(m): 9:46am On Jun 09, 2018
T.Y Danjuma has done nothing wrong.

Is time the US Govt look at what is happening in Nigeria.

Why must everything be pokitics in this country?

Some insane people still supports buhari who is just a religious bigot.
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by PearlStreet(m): 9:50am On Jun 09, 2018
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Mkpi, let me reply you...South South is Eastern Nigeria, we don't have anything in common with your people, both facial look and food...now get lost.

SS is not Eastern Nigeria. You're a thief and a landgrabber ashamed of his mediocre fathers. This is the same thing your fathers said that got them beaten in the Midwest during the civil war.

As recent as last year, when your dumb Daddies were holding their Ipob meeting in Delta State, the youths came out with whips and flogged them silly.

The SE has nothing to offer nor has achieved anything. That's why you're going forceful attache to the SS.

Wawa loafers.
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by tuoyoojo(m): 9:59am On Jun 09, 2018
watch this
Ty danjuma would soon be accused of crime
maybe sending boys to ojota to pick pocket
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:00am On Jun 09, 2018
PearlStreet:

SS is not Eastern Nigeria. You're a thief and a landgrabber ashamed of his mediocre fathers. This is the same thing your fathers said that got them beaten in the Midwest during the civil war.

As recent as last year, when your dumb Daddies were holding their Ipob meeting in Delta State, the youths came out with whips and flogged them silly.

The SE has nothing to offer nor has achieved anything. That's why you're going forceful attache to the SS.

Wawa loafers.

After ranting, come over here to make noise, useless thing, instead of you to focus on your colonial masters that turn your region to a muslim state you are here taking panadol to bothers and sisters issue that has nothing to do with your tribe...

Let me ask you, do you have any state across the Niger bridge,if you don't then get lost...second president of Biafra was from the so called south south, ...Dalta state is Igboland and asaba their capital do not sound Oshogbo to you.

Keep on whining, we know your people are scared to stand alone because of fear that the Fulanis will be coming for second Jihad, but they will surely come because you are the sissy and weakling of Nigeria.
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by ofiko123(m): 10:01am On Jun 09, 2018
Which clash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

About One-Third Of Nigeria’s Ministers Attended Same University / President Tinubu Declares State Of Emergency On Food Security / Police Shoot At Shiite Protesters In Abuja, One Killed (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.