Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,150 members, 7,811,285 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again (39848 Views)

Residents Flee As Osun Communities Clash Again / 21 Terrorists Killed As Boko Haram, ISWAP Fighters Clash Again In Borno / Soldiers And Shiite Members Clash Again In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by InHim4Him(m): 11:43am On Jun 09, 2018
2016easy2017:
may the wrath of ALLAH fall on kiyamo for hiding the truth away just because of money. am a muslim but TOTALLY TOTALLY TOTALLY IN ALL GREATNESS OF TOTALITY against these indiscriminate cleansing. the presidency kept quiet all these while and that gave more room to this criminality. if mieti SHAYTAN SPOKES MAN KEEPS FOULING ALL LAWS BY STATE JUDICIARY AND KEEP CALLING FOR CONTINUOUS KILLINGS LIKE THESE, WHY HAVE THE GOVT NOT PERSECUTED HIM. he has commited the crime worth hanging him.
they(herdsmen ) are not muslims pls. they know nothing about islam. they are off-shoot of bokoharam. its a new bokoharam on the making of which the U.N should be ready to wipe out at all cost
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by MONITZ: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
Saintp:
If buhari is sincere, why are the security chiefs that have clearly failed in their responsibility to bring the herdsmen terrorism under control still on their job? The least he could have done would have been to bring in new security chiefs to show he is a no nonsense man.

If buhari likes, he should keep messing up, the highest number of years he has as president is just 5 more years. but I put it to him, when power changes hands, his own persecution will be worse we have ever seen and you what? he is going to suffer it at old age.

He has the opportunity now to work for all Nigerians and not carrying out his Fulani agenda, karma is real, I rest my case.

Thank u for this .It made so much sense,I don't know y once they get on that seat they start to think they have a lifetime to act as emperors,8 years is nothing and it's something too depending on how u see and use it ...
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by Pinkybush: 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
This Festus keyamo is a real sophisticated slowpoke. What kind of ethnic cleansing is he looking for more than what is going on now, perpetrated by terrorists herdsmen. Is he blind? Has he ever condemn the blood being spill everyday by herdsmen? In a sane country his type wouldn't have a say on national issues.

1 Like

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
Abeg how did bughari became a general in Nigeria Army without school cert & been in war front
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by Charly68: 12:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
Mandeyy:
Jonathan wanted to fight Boko Haram, but he was mindful and fearful of what Buhari and Northern elders were saying that he was killing their people. In my opinion, he did his best against all odds. If he had decimated Boko Haram, Buhari and Northern elders would still have rushed to America to tell them that Jonathan was killing their people. In fact, the Northern people made up their minds that they didn't want Goodluck again, even the so-called Northern Christians. They thought that Buhari would protect them. He is now using his tribesmen to kill them. They should bear it cos they brought it upon themselves.
My worry is that, despite these killings, most Yorubas are deaf, blind and stupid. They still want to vote for Buhari again. The worst is coming to Nigeria, not just to the middle belt, if he wins again.
Your analysis was great but the idea my people are blind ,deaf & stupid is out of point ..please let's maintain decorum in our public comments...everybody is still politicking & nobody has zero their mind to vote for anybody now,asides opposition haven't done much to produce a better alternative.. These are the critical issues
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
Charly68:
Your analysis was great but the idea my people are blind ,deaf & stupid is out of point ..please let's maintain decorum in our public comments...everybody is still politicking & nobody has zero their mind to vote for anybody now,asides opposition haven't done much to produce a better alternative.. These are the critical issues
Ok, i'm sorry. Let me remove it, pls.

1 Like

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by ehinmowo: 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
shamecurls:

Ethnic cleansing is a political propaganda

Is it only Christians that are killed

Do they ask victims there religion before being killed.

Nothing like ethnic cleansing here. It's just a propaganda to tarnish the image of His Excellence, President Muhammadu Buhari

How many Muslims hv been killed by Fulani herdsmen in Kano?

1 Like

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by Charly68: 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
Mandeyy:
Ok, i'm sorry. Let me remove it, pls.
Thanks my man..
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by escodotman: 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
shamecurls:

Where is the fire?

Keep exergerating your wish and intentions

It will take you to 2023 when His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari will be bowing out.

You will be shocked how His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari would be disgraced in the next election. He has already been rejected by Nigerians; the entire South and many Northern states.

1 Like

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by PointZerom: 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
hucienda:
Well, TYD has no option but to stand with his people.

Unlike Omenka that's mute on BENUE killings.

PITY.

1 Like

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by escodotman: 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
AwolowoAssLicker:
Abeg how did bughari became a general in Nigeria Army without school cert & been in war front
That was how the army in the early days of independence was being politicised to favour the nothern soldiers. When the South and other parts of the country were interest in acquiring western education, university degrees, becoming doctors, lawyers, the northern people were going into the army and therefore had the majority. So they favoured their own with entry and even rapid promotion not minding if they were qualified or not.

1 Like

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by es144000: 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
lonelydora:
If Buhari can arrest OBJ, Atiku, and TY Danjuma, he will probably have my vote, my family's vote, and my village people's vote.
Danjuma is a leader Christians from the north,both in the military and other sectors look up to.Let them arrest him,the seeds of division are being sowed more deeply.
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by Aseneshii: 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
You fail to mention Zamfara, or people kill there are not human ?
princeSammyz:
"The tension is artificial, it is not real. There is nothing going on in real sense that suggests that anything like ethnic cleansing or religious war is going on in Nigeria" Keyamo
How will you know what's real and what's not when neither you nor any of your children is in Benue or Taraba or Adamawa where the real deal is. Many have lost many loved ones: women and children, bread winners, priests and more; to the herdsmen terrorism. Leave these people to decide what's real or artificial in this regard. You are just playing politics with human blood and life, saying trash just to protect the interest of your pay master. Herds men terrorism is real and may even be worse than, or at best on the same scale with the Boko haram insurgency.
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by Aseneshii: 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
Hundreds of Muslim are been killed in Birnin gwari , zamfara and Taraba state. If you dont like Buhari , have your PVC ready and vote him out. Stop spreading lies
ehinmowo:

How many Muslims hv been killed by Fulani herdsmen in Kano?
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by Timfreds(m): 2:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
I like the level this Buhari brouhaha is going. The fight of the generals should get hotter, let's know who be who in 2019. Surely Buhari will be the loser.
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by Ken4Christ: 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
Any leader who tries to stay in the way of Christianity is digging his own grave. No weapon formed against us shall prosper. The church is marching on and the gates of hell shall not prevail in the name of Jesus.
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by Ejjis(m): 3:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
Criminals indeed..
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by shegra58: 3:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
Realdeals:
I blame President Buhari, he lacks the attitude to administer Nigeria. The worst he can do to Danjuma and Obasanjo is to get them arrested and charged them to court, where the legal battle will be fought, he dare not treat them like Dasuki.
he dare not arrest them
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by tdmoggy: 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
If truly their meetings in USA resolved “to work and stand with Nigeria to stop impunity and killing of citizens of Nigeria.” why should security agents in Nigeria be worried about that ?

One would have thought that the efforts of NIA should be directed to addressing the Killer Herdmens problem rather than wasting resources to track individuals and Governors. Actions speaks louder than words. If the Nigerian Government has already put the machinery in motion to deal with these herdsmen, then they should focus on that and not worry about any one having meetings in USA. When Nigeria is good and the people feel safe, no propaganda from vested interests will matter. The government will only be lambasted and loose face in USA or the West if they have paid leap service to the people and not truly addressed the issues of security as they are saying they are doing. Having Keyamo as spokesman will not change that impression as peoples experiences will dictate how the administration is perceived.

Either way, the ball is in the Nigerian government's hands. I will say focus on the job at hand, which is not an easy one, and let your results and not your words, speak for you.
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by AwolowoAssLicker(f): 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
escodotman:
That was how the army in the early days of independence was being politicised to favour the nothern soldiers. When the South and other parts of the country were interest in acquiring western education, university degrees, becoming doctors, lawyers, the northern people were going into the army and therefore had the majority. So they favoured their own with entry and even rapid promotion not minding if they were qualified or not.
no wonder human waste keep occupying the top position in Nigeria since inception
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by Kingspin(m): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
Acjohn:
At last we have someone with balls to speak on behalf of the Christians. And its good that its not all of them that PMB can push around as he wants. If the army had come out clean, this wouldn't have happened.
As the fire to the forthcoming election heats up I expect PMB to eventually change his mind. Buy if he refuses like Pharaoh then I think, that thing that happened to that his boss that he never believes is corrupt will eventually happen to him.
There are still some prophets in the land whose hands are not yet soiled by the kings meat and when they call the living God answer. So if he likes he should still fight his way out of these allegations of ethnic cleansing , there are still other ways to get him out
Buhari cannot change his mind he will only come back worst. I warn!!!!
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
dre11:

•Ex-Defence minister accused of leading Taraba gov to campaign against the president in U.S

According to him, “all I know in general is that the days when two military Generals will sit down in a room and decide who will be the next president of this country, those days are gone. I can say that confidently, that all of these moves, where people go and pay homage in one hill top or one tree top or one inside or any type of mecca should go. There is no longer any type of political mecca in Nigeria. The mecca in Nigeria, the political mecca in Nigeria is on the streets of Nigeria.”

http://sunnewsonline.com/as-the-battle-of-the-generals-rages-buhari-danjuma-clash-again/

1 Like

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by SlayerForever: 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
stop asking idiooticc questions whether they ask religion or beliefs before massacre...In our society settlements and colonies exists accordingly to their fate and beliefs...You can never find a xtain settlement within a Muslim one..Best is to situate close with clear cut boundaries in the name of tolerance..

Because an average Nigerian grew up to know karra market,mammy market,hausa village,hausa quarters,sabo etc...So now tell me do i expect to see redeem pastors dancing upandan with gong gong here?? No...Why? Respect,tolerance and understanding...To attack them will i be expected to ask if anyone is a xtian? That will be foolish...It's like asking a dead man the clock..

Stop being hypocritical...Intelligence isn't same thing as ability to divulge logic..Which obviously your cranium is devoid of.

#opinion #

You think that Bastard did not know this before vomiting that thrash?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by SlayerForever: 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
[s]
PearlStreet:

Declare for the SE and leave the SS out of your foolishness. The South South are free independent people not your houseboys or under you. Heck, SS states are better than SE states.
[/s]
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by somehow: 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
Most of the security issues happening in Nigeria are caused by the opposition because they know 1 on 1, they cant defeat Buhari. All you need do is look at the situation without bias to understand.

There is nothing happening now that didnt happen before or wasnt happening, the difference now is that they have now made it a duty to sponsor killers in some parts of the country.
Re: As The Battle Of The Generals Rages: Buhari, Danjuma Clash Again by Castanea(m): 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
Festus Keyamo is a shameless lawyer.

There is ethnic and religious cleansing going on in the Middle Belt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile / Dino Melaye Shows The Classrooms He Built In Abugi School (Photo) / About One-Third Of Nigeria’s Ministers Attended Same University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.