Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Story Of Man Who Earns N170k By Sleeping With A Nymphomaniac - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story Of Man Who Earns N170k By Sleeping With A Nymphomaniac (1472 Views)

Sex Therapist Says She’s Saved Marriages By Sleeping With Her Clients (pic) / How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) / Man Earns N170k As A Sex Staff To A Nympho In Nigeria - Twitter User Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Of Man Who Earns N170k By Sleeping With A Nymphomaniac by Faithway10: 8:39am On Jun 09, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

A Twitter user, Coleon, shared this story of a guy he met who told him he earns N170k by sleeping with a nymphomaniac (a woman who has abnormally excessive and uncontrollable sexual desire).

According to him, her family found out and decided to pay him to sleep with her whenever she wants, instead of her going around sleeping with random men.

Read the story below...

"Nigeria is hard!!!
So i met a guy who has been working as a personal sex (i don't know what to call it) staff to a Lady who's a nymph.

He has been on the job for the past 6 months earning 170k tax free every month.

Apparently the girls family discovered her condition (i didn't bother to ask how they discovered) and decided that instead of their daughter embarrassing them by sleeping around with just anybody.
They should hire somebody to satisfy her

The guy said he knacks a minimum of 5 times daily on dull days and can go up to 7 times.

He goes everywhere with her even church cause the thing can come anytime.

The guy lives with them, eats what he likes.

As i was looking at the guy, personally i give him till November/December he will collapse.

He even said he doesn't release anything again and he feels pains all round his body most times (i told him enjoyment is killing him gradually and i bought him beer).
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/story-of-man-who-earns-n170k-by-sleeping-with-a-nymphomaniac.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Story Of Man Who Earns N170k By Sleeping With A Nymphomaniac by QueenSuccubus(f): 9:36am On Jun 09, 2018
shocked shocked

Chaaaiii..

But how I wish the family of the girl will take her to undergo psychotherapy. This will help her a lot..

If they will only use that 170k for her treatment sha.
Re: Story Of Man Who Earns N170k By Sleeping With A Nymphomaniac by kushercain: 10:19am On Jun 09, 2018
November is too far, breeze will blow him blow him before august

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Maureensylvia AKA Mama Soldiers / It Would've Been Better For God To Give Us Female Ape Than All This Stupid Women / Who Remember This Ball?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.