Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,682 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) (8389 Views)

How Do You Handle a Nymphomaniac ?? / A Nymphomaniac Ain't Cheap / What Makes A Decent Lady Become A Nymphomaniac??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by robosky02(m): 9:24am On Jul 13, 2021
Different people have different problems. But I meet two guys who's issue is about a nymphomaniac relationship.
The man works offshore as in one month of and two weeks on but he said.
The two week at home is more tiring as the wife demands sex almost every day. That the wife is a nymphomaniac.

A nymphomaniac is a woman with uncontrollable or excessive sexual desire.

Also in a bus i overhead two men talking about their girlfriend.
And one was like My girlfriend is obsessed with sex. She wants it every time she sees me. Is this normal?

So that the question I want to ask

How do you cope with nymphomaniac?

Ladies how do you manage your drive if your desire is more than that of your man And men how do you cope with her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by alasan007(m): 9:30am On Jul 13, 2021
���na to run o

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by MadamVanessa(f): 9:35am On Jul 13, 2021
A man who run from a lady who's a nymph is not fit to be a man. I am thankfully for my man, who try always to satisfied my high sexual urge.

I am not ashamed to say that i am a nympho because that's what i have seen nature graciously blessed me with high sex drive, so why should i kill myself. Nature also blessed me with the best man that have the stamina to drive me insanely Everytime.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by richeeyo(m): 9:36am On Jul 13, 2021
Once had a girl like that, they are only good for fun not serious relationship, if you not around for at least 6hrs
They would start thinking of doing something funny

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by PlayMaker14: 9:44am On Jul 13, 2021
MadamVanessa:
A man who run from a lady who's a nymph is not fit to be a man. I am thankfully for my man, who try always to satisfied my high sexual urge.

I am not ashamed to say that i am a nympho because that's what i have seen nature graciously blessed me with high sex drive, so why should i kill myself. Nature also blessed me with the best man that have the stamina to drive me insanely Everytime.
Bro, I only pity those horrny bastards who thinks you're a lady.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by BaddieFreak(f): 9:46am On Jul 13, 2021
The man is a weakling. He should leave the innocent girl alone.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by ThiagoKid(m): 9:49am On Jul 13, 2021
BaddieFreak:
it been awhile, baddie.
Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by Afostev11(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2021
MadamVanessa:

I like your bluntness
Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by BaddieFreak(f): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2021
ThiagoKid:
it been awhile, baddie.

Yes.

Do I know you?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by Candidlady: 9:54am On Jul 13, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Headshot

On point like cp3

PlayMaker14:

If you can't STAND the truth then let it LIE....

MENace always in denial
Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by Afostev11(m): 9:54am On Jul 13, 2021
MadamVanessa:

I like your bluntness but how do you cope when he's not around to satisfy the urge, because I had nympho hardly control their urge? just wanna know no hard feelings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by robosky02(m): 10:02am On Jul 13, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Good girl...
I like people that speak real
As an ideal woman how do you help him match you speed?
Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by PlayMaker14: 10:05am On Jul 13, 2021
robosky02:

Good girl...
You're asking a full grown man that question Bro.

32 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by robosky02(m): 10:06am On Jul 13, 2021
BaddieFreak:

I don't think so

If he says she is what he wants the he is up for the game
Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by Jeon(f): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2021
BaddieFreak:

Yes.

Do I know you?

Long time.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by robosky02(m): 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
lazkizz
Anastasia almost killed me with sex, she even taught me how to Drink alcohol and always like us Bathing with her Best friend rita angry

Lols

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by harsysky(m): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Nicely said. Whatever we find ourself do is nature's gift to us. Just the same way we see a married lady with bad attitude who has a spouse who accommodates all her silliness. God is good all the time. One man's food is another's poison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by Womanizer(m): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2021
robosky02:

Good girl...

For your info moniker you quoted is being operated by a man!

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by muller101(m): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2021
MadamVanessa:

You this Akwaibom man.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
Hmm, nymphos can drain ones power big time. angry
Most especially if you know how to drill the pussy well. Their appetite can be very insatiable. But we always have them covered grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by Devgru: 8:43pm On Jul 13, 2021
MadamVanessa:

I doubt you're a nymphomaniac. Hypersexuality or sexual compulsion is a mental disorder no one would be proud of. There's a difference between having a high libido and being a nymphomaniac. One needs someone to match their sexual stamina while the other needs psychiatric help and therapy.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by murphyibiam15(m): 8:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Being a nympho is a curse, is no blessing. A nympho is like a labourer who made a small hole and trying to fill the small hole with water from the ocean.
Is a wasted energy, that's exactly what nymphos stand for

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by murphyibiam15(m): 8:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
Devgru:

I doubt you're a nymphomaniac. Hypersexuality or sexual compulsion is a mental disorder no one would be proud of. There's a difference between having a high libido and being a nymphomaniac. One needs someone to match their sexual stamina while the other needs psychiatric help and therapy.
Exactly the reply I gave her. A nympho is a sick somebody and more about a destructive obsessive compulsive disorder just like someone who keeps washing his hands every minute thinking he has bacteria on them. But because sex is involved as the compulsive act they think they're enjoying whereas they're dissipating energy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by murphyibiam15(m): 8:51pm On Jul 13, 2021
harsysky:

Nicely said. Whatever we find ourself do is nature's gift to us. Just the same way we see a married lady with bad attitude who has a spouse who accommodates all her silliness. God is good all the time. One man's food is another's poison
That's a man you replied, are you new here?

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by murphyibiam15(m): 8:52pm On Jul 13, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Nairalanders please kindly ignore this hairy boy with two balls in between his legs, I understand he's seeking attention but ignore him, nymphos are sick people who need help but bc sex is involved they think is enjoyment

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by BigDan69: 8:54pm On Jul 13, 2021
My ex was a nymph. Had to let go b4 she infect me with STD as I always travel due to the nature of my Job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by okoroemeka(m): 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
MadamVanessa:

there is a limit to every thing,if a man works 8-4pm and comes home to do 2-3 rounds of sex I think it is too much for the poor man to bear but if a nympho is matched with a male sex freak then that's no problem,I barely managed a 4 month relationship with a nympho and realized I cannot meet up with 3 rounds daily,I lost weight,my dick was battered and bruised and my kneecap was almost gone,I have to run for dear life,any slight thing can set her off and be ready because she will need it ,it is mind boggling how someone can have such a huge appetite for sex ,even after an exhausting morning, afternoon,night sex,she will still use her fingers to masturbate her pvssy to to limits of pvssy endurance,simply incredible.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by okoroemeka(m): 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2021
Afostev11:
I like your bluntness but how do you cope when he's not around to satisfy the urge, because I had nympho hardly control their urge? just wanna know no hard feelings
they apply Robb ,mentholatum or essential balm to their pvssy to quench the burning fire,no amount of masturbation can help,only those things help to fire the pvssy and numb the clits to drive away the feeling.i have endured a hardcore nypho and survived,most times I even help to apply Robb lavishly on the clits so I can rest,

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by alasan007(m): 9:25pm On Jul 13, 2021
MadamVanessa:

What if he travels for about 3month can you Abstain for the time being?
Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by GeneralPula: 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2021
Re: How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) by Lec25(m): 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sad News: See What Happened To This Popular Nairalander (Picture) / Please Help ! My Husband Beats Me During Sexual Intercourse / What Is The Most Painful Thing You Have said To Someone And Later Regretted It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.