Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Vanguard Disassociates Itself From Ocherome Nnanna's Comment - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vanguard Disassociates Itself From Ocherome Nnanna's Comment (18542 Views)

Alex Otti's Campaign Council Chairman, Nnanna Ngwu Is Dead / Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Vanguard Disassociates Itself From Ocherome Nnanna's Comment by BabaIbo: 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
crimeboss:

Let igbo people continue insulting, those they call fools aren't going standby and laugh about it, but the appropriate response will come, even the insulted won't mind committing political suicide because of just a simple slap on his simplicity and sensibility, hope igbos learn fast before it's too late.

If they commit political suicide because of a simple slap, I put it to you that they will also face the consequences of their action.
let peace reign
Re: Vanguard Disassociates Itself From Ocherome Nnanna's Comment by austinkenneth: 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
winterfell007:
my Igbo brothers are too sentimental and filled with negative emotions that seems to be beclouding their sense of good discernment. that's why presidency will continue to elude us until we understand that politics is about partnership not arrogance. As an Igbo man, I apologise to all my fellow South-western brothers from the west side. please forgive him, he was under the influence of 'cheap weed'

Seconded. If this comment had come from just anybody, it wouldn't have mattered so much. We the Igbos have genuine agitations and complaints.
This comment doesn't do that any good. The guy should better apologise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abaribe, Nnia Nwodo, Jim Nwobodo, SE Governors, Others Have Close Door Meeting / 2023: APC And The Plot To Keep Presidency In The North / Trucks Of Fertilizer Disappeared Miraculously Under Previous Governments- Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.