Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House (14098 Views)

My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! / This online ashawo girl want to finish me. Pics / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by olosk(m): 8:42am On Jun 10, 2018
LordsApostle:

I'm so excelling in my life, like I'm aceing in both career,finances, prospects and otherwise, it obviously seems those curses are propellant for good things on me, I will definitely be needing more of them, maybe, when we meet u can lay your hands on me on our bed and pronounce more curses, I can assure u I'll attain better heights... grin wink cheesy angry grin. How do u see that?? grin grin
Paulkillerman. U dey mind DT omo babalawo. I think she been give 2 conditions. It either you die or she run mad. Since you are not dead. I think her madness is gathering. Very soon she will make front page

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by Kingsley10000: 8:45am On Jun 10, 2018
Nice story
Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by RebirthPhoenix(m): 8:47am On Jun 10, 2018
Lol,men wey dey piss put
Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by rex444(m): 9:27am On Jun 10, 2018
Ok,abeg wetin be ST in ur first write up...ur use of english is awesome...keep it up... That reminds me, back from church this morning, saw two mad men,one mimicking the other while he throws stones at him..i had wanted to hush the mimicking guy but then i realised, these are two mad men. What would i be or who would i be coming between them?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by Iwanttoto: 9:31am On Jun 10, 2018
LordsApostle:
Contd....

So the fat roomie, came in with security guy, she had already worn her cloths, raining all forms of abuses on me, I maintained my cool, seated with my best poise, not saying any word nor confronting... The security guy came in, greeted me, and was well behaved and courteous , immediately, Brenda has started rattling all the nonsense inside her mouth, narrating bulls hit on how I fingered her shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked (see me see finger) and don't wanna pay, how she will embarras me, and mess me up, whether she came to an ashawo house for. Me, how I threatened to beat her up e.t.c ; the roomie, ofcourse was surprisingly calmer in her disposition , and was asking why I wouldn't wanna pay her; anyway, it was already too late , didn't have the patient to say nor mutter a word to her, we will get to the finish on this, she has rolled the dice and we shall see where it will lead; The security guy told me that we all will have to approach the security post to see their CSO to adjudicate on the matter. I told him no probs, if that's where we will settle this mess. My self and Brenda set out for the security post, to see their security chief, after a short walk downthe staircase, and the short alley on the floor, we met the security man, exchanged pleasantries, and went inside his security post to seat and deliberate on the matter;
the bitch narrated her story and I was mute all through, it got to my turn, as I was narrating mine, the unruly bitch was interjecting and abusing me, pointing fingers at me; which the CSO hollered at her to keep quiet and allow me speak; I continued and gave a succinct narrative of all that transpired...
The petulant brat, didn't stop at nothing, in raising up her chaplet and laying curses, swearing for me cheesy grin cheesy; I was just smiling, thinking to myself how I got here!!!
The CSO told her she didn't do well, in not allowing me use my condom, since I had expressed my displeasure with the one she brought, that her duty as a girl in her trade was to see to every need in satisfying her customers demand; (the prick interjected yet again, raining abuses, telling the man he is biased and sentimental, as he is trying to please a customer and displease her; the heat of her vetuperations unmasked her ineloquence and quasi Perfection in English language , she is indeed a riffraff... She could even adequately express herself in spoken English, and was dishing out endless streams of incongrous grammatical concoctions cum blunders...
She refused to allow the CSO speak in peace, making the guy shout on her severally to keep mute and allow him speak.
The CSO continued, that I understand the way girls are, and was about pleading to me, to just give her something so I can discharge her, I turned to her and asked her if that wasn't what I had initially told her? The girl became more infuriated, swearing on her catholic chaplet that I'll know no peace and it shall Never be well with me, instead of her to receive half pay, she won't take a dime, but that I would never know peace in my life, as long as she worships a God she prays to ( grin cheesy shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin. ; Ashawor!!!! ) nothing I no go see for ashawo house...
She started insulting me, calling me a "thing" ; the CSO cautioned her to STOP that immediately, and asked me to go my way...

Of course, I really needed to leave, had had enough for the night already, I lunched for car, saddled the seats and clutched those gears, those car racing guys had nothing on me, as I zoomed from that hostile arena in few minutes I was in my house, typing my experience/ordeal to my fellow ashawo brothers in this battle of no retreat no surrender...

Lesson learnt: be more thorough with any ashawo u carry to slay and be sure they aren't uncouth, brutish or unruly before taking them to the slaughter house...
I have always done this for my previous lay, but they had all turned out very well behaved, so that was me, believing all others in that precinct were all THESAME, until this sad experience of mine...

Credits and Plaudits goes to the Ashawo beer parlour of Nairaland; those guys are geniuses, I wouldn't have been able to surmount this challenge without good counsel from the brothers in that superb thread, they are unparalleled in wisdom and insight.. Credits to them

My previous person would have easily capitulated to the offensive of the villain, for the want of peace and not creating a scene so that my social reputation won't be battered or discredited. But alas, I had to stand up for this one (thanks to my ashawo brothers), to send a strong message to bitches to understand that u can't be bitchy and claim to be in the business of pleasing men, if you are frustrated then look for another business where your frustration can be poured unhindered... If u ain't in for business, leave that trade...

My fellow nairalander, that was how the event played out... Thanks to you all who read. God bless...

-The Apostle.

Na all this kind embarrassment antiriot dey always talk about
Next time na from grave u go dey write all this epistle

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by SoapQueen(f): 9:44am On Jun 10, 2018
LordsApostle:

I'm so excelling in my life, like I'm aceing in both career,finances, prospects and otherwise, it obviously seems those curses are propellant for good things on me, I will definitely be needing more of them, maybe, when we meet u can lay your hands on me on our bed and pronounce more curses, I can assure u I'll attain better heights... grin wink cheesy angry grin. How do u see that?? grin grin

Op, you have a perfect command of English. I don't mean to judge but why do you patronise these ladies?

They can be really messy and troublesome from what I hear. My dry cleaner was upset one evening and I asked what's up?

He was like one of the Olosho girls that usually brings stuff for him to dry clean was saying that she wouldn't pay him this time because she has been patronizing him but he has never for once patronised her business.

12 Likes

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by Emarvel(m): 10:18am On Jun 10, 2018
SoapQueen:

Op, you have a perfect command of English. I don't mean to judge but why do you patronise these ladies?

They can be really messy and troublesome from what I hear. My dry cleaner was upset one evening and I asked what's up?

He was like one of the Olosho girls that usually brings stuff for him to dry clean was saying that she wouldn't pay him this time because she has been patronizing him but he has never for once patronised her business.
LOL

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by Crossbow(m): 11:05am On Jun 10, 2018
grin grin grin

I saw prayer, chaplet and ashawo... The correlation is second to none.. OP those girls are tough o.. I was around their slaughter house one day when two were smoking and another was holding a man and giving him dirty slaps on his face.. The slaps sef affect me. In your case there was security in charge of the place, where there are none, the girls resolve issues in the ways that suits them. Inflicting their customers with severe injuries sometimes.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by LordsApostle: 11:20am On Jun 10, 2018
SoapQueen:

my dear, thanks for the compliment, I appreciate.
Actually, it isn't really my thing, let's say I do it just for the fun of it, I ain't addicted one bit, I could patronise them say 3 times or even less in a year... It's just for the fun of it, really...
. On a lighter note; if u promise to be my GF I could give it up Kpata Kpata!!! grin cheesy grin

12 Likes

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by samyfreshsmooth(m): 11:33am On Jun 10, 2018
LordsApostle:

i swear this guy's a clown cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2018

6 Likes

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
correct guy
Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by itzmoni(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
LordsApostle:

my dear, thanks for the compliment, I appreciate.
Actually, it isn't really my thing, let's say I do it just for the fun of it, I ain't addicted one bit, I could patronise them say 3 times or even less in a year... It's just for the fun of it, really...
. On a lighter note; if u promise to be my GF I could give it up Kpata Kpata!!! grin cheesy grin
abeg big man na where b dis beer parlor una dey talk about so..

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by LordsApostle: 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
itzmoni:
abeg big man na where b dis beer parlor una dey talk about so..

Introducing you to the hidden secrets of nairaland

Behold the Ashawo beer parlour thread, where you will learn the hidden mystery of females and their folks.

https://www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/2794#68351993

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by itzmoni(m): 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
LordsApostle:

Introducing you to the hidden secrets of nairaland

Behold the Ashawo beer parlour thread, where you will learn the hidden mystery of females and their folks.

https://www.nairaland.com/2536003/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/2794#68351993
omg..I VOW TO GO AND ABIDE BY ALL(KEEP THE SECRETS) OUR(THE AFOREMENTIONED WISDOM BODY) RULES AND REGULATIONS....Thanks ...as you show me the road I promise to also give light to ye who seek to know the path.

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by LordsApostle: 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
itzmoni:
omg..I VOW TO GO AND ABIDE BY ALL(KEEP THE SECRETS) OUR(THE AFOREMENTIONED WISDOM BODY) RULES AND REGULATIONS....Thanks ...as you show me the road I promise to also give light to ye who seek to know the path.
hahahahahahahahahahaha... Bra, we need ur kind in that house bra... Stay blessed, you will enjoy every bit of it, with extra laughs
Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by thedondada(m): 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lol..I was under the impression that the famed ocabique was a strip club and I am shocked at your encounter.

Anyway guyman must jam thrash once once.

Take it like a G and move on.

These hoes aint loyal. Besides the strip club's I visit girl.can never ever do that shit. You were just unlucky
Start the fact that they could be fisting while you are with g for food you've paid for is a bad sign..I would have walkabout then info were in your shoes.

Even of story.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by apostle25(m): 7:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
LordsApostle:
My brothers and sisters in this journey, my follow toto hunters in the Lord, today wasn't a nice evening for me at all, an Ashawo girl in an Ashawo house almost wrecked and embarrassed me today to the chagrin of many others. Below was how it all played out .

So after staying at home all through the Saturday today, and got bored, I just thought to myself it will be wise to take a stroll to a popular strip club around, that also housed call girls that parambulate the large expanse of vicinity, showcasing and brandishing themselves, for willful customers to patronise, with lovely blast of music playing, so I could feed my eyes and if need be fvck one of the call girls that I might find attractive , so I dogged myself up with a brand of kiss condom, took a small quantity of my sex enhancer and set out for the timely expedition;
I zoomed off, got to a close by bank and withdrew some amount of cash from the ATM to compliment my splendour and good look. After driving for a few minutes, I found myself at the location I had set out for and arrived right in time.
I immediately took a position that could be called vantage, it gave me a better grandiose view of the perimeter, like a wolf I pitched at my vantage point scanning the perimeter for attractive preys that will tickle my fancy... I ordered for a bottle of hero drink and relished every bit of it as I gulped the glass of my favorite beer... While scanning, I saw a slender built girl, looked very well, and beforei could realise she was lost to the crowd, couldn't see her again... I continued in my view and skilful search, as balefully as I could, watching out for tiny details of my likeliest prey. Not long, after I took a stroll to the toilet, I saw a sweet looking girl I had fvcked before in time past (she was fine, but her character wasn't so on point the day I slayed her) albeit she got a very fine gorgeous body and perky lovely breast, that can make even a priest bethroted to celibacy salivate and get charged up with testosterone and adrenaline combined and even emit some fluid spontaneously ...
In called her, we got talking, we agreed on a price, but I told her to relax, and discharged her, telling her I'll call her later, within me, the intent was to get a new lay, since I had already tasted her, I wanted something new, perhaps, I could get the slender girl I had earlier seen; little did I know, I was searching and waiting for a petulant brat that would give me a hard embarrassing time unprovoked...

More to come...
LordsApostle:
My brothers and sisters in this journey, my follow toto hunters in the Lord, today wasn't a nice evening for me at all, an Ashawo girl in an Ashawo house almost wrecked and embarrassed me today to the chagrin of many others. Below was how it all played out .

So after staying at home all through the Saturday today, and got bored, I just thought to myself it will be wise to take a stroll to a popular strip club around, that also housed call girls that parambulate the large expanse of vicinity, showcasing and brandishing themselves, for willful customers to patronise, with lovely blast of music playing, so I could feed my eyes and if need be fvck one of the call girls that I might find attractive , so I dogged myself up with a brand of kiss condom, took a small quantity of my sex enhancer and set out for the timely expedition;
I zoomed off, got to a close by bank and withdrew some amount of cash from the ATM to compliment my splendour and good look. After driving for a few minutes, I found myself at the location I had set out for and arrived right in time.
I immediately took a position that could be called vantage, it gave me a better grandiose view of the perimeter, like a wolf I pitched at my vantage point scanning the perimeter for attractive preys that will tickle my fancy... I ordered for a bottle of hero drink and relished every bit of it as I gulped the glass of my favorite beer... While scanning, I saw a slender built girl, looked very well, and beforei could realise she was lost to the crowd, couldn't see her again... I continued in my view and skilful search, as balefully as I could, watching out for tiny details of my likeliest prey. Not long, after I took a stroll to the toilet, I saw a sweet looking girl I had fvcked before in time past (she was fine, but her character wasn't so on point the day I slayed her) albeit she got a very fine gorgeous body and perky lovely breast, that can make even a priest bethroted to celibacy salivate and get charged up with testosterone and adrenaline combined and even emit some fluid spontaneously ...
In called her, we got talking, we agreed on a price, but I told her to relax, and discharged her, telling her I'll call her later, within me, the intent was to get a new lay, since I had already tasted her, I wanted something new, perhaps, I could get the slender girl I had earlier seen; little did I know, I was searching and waiting for a petulant brat that would give me a hard embarrassing time unprovoked...

More to come...
LordsApostle:

More to come...
You need deliverance

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by Nobody: 6:17am On Jun 11, 2018
LordsApostle:

Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by LordsApostle: 7:26am On Jun 13, 2018
Why so bra
Earthbound:
I could have sworn two different writers wrote this piece.
Re: How I Was Dragged And Embarrassed By An Ashawo Girl Today In An Ashawo House by mmanueljb69: 10:57am On Jul 15, 2019
bro you are so calm and composed and that's what helped you through this but that ashawo talk say she de pray ��

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Relationship Is On The Brink / Do You Trust That Girl You Are Dating?? My Experience Today. / Help Me Decide If Am Safe From Her (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.