Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Your Opinions. Thanks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Opinions. Thanks (528 Views)

I'm Contemplating Removing My Waist Beads. I Need Your Opinions. Pics Of Me With / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) / 17-Year-Old Jamaican Lesbian Thanks Jesus For Life Celebrates Birthday In Bikini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Opinions. Thanks by Jino33(f): 10:50am On Jun 10, 2018
Good morning all,

A friend invited my colleagues and my colleague asked me to join him for the outing.

After we all eat, is time to pay. The guy asked for the bills. I noticed he was bargaining and looks like he doesn't have much with him at that point, so I brought out little cash to give him as a support. He said ohh no don't worry.

Hope my actions didn't attack his Ego as a Man, because I'm meeting me the first time.

One thing is whenever I go out with friends whether male or female I partake in paying for bill as we all eat n drink.

Cheers
Re: Your Opinions. Thanks by Cutehector(m): 10:53am On Jun 10, 2018
Question and answer.. cheesy

Well, you weren't the one who was invited directly, all you had to do was to pass the money to the guy who invited you and he gives the cash to the main guy who hosted it.

I think its better that way.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinions. Thanks by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:55am On Jun 10, 2018
your friend should have paid since he is the one who invited you...

1 Like

Re: Your Opinions. Thanks by Jino33(f): 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
Cutehector:
Question and answer.. cheesy

Well, you weren't the one who was invited directly, all you had to do was to pass the money to the guy who invited you and he gives the cash to the main guy who hosted it.

I think its better that way.

Thanks. Hope my gesture wasn't bad. I really appreciate your response.

Thanks.
Re: Your Opinions. Thanks by Jino33(f): 3:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
your friend should have paid since he is the one who invited you...

My friend wasn't showing any sign to assist and I hate embarrassment in such atmosphere. So that's why I deem it necessary to contribute.

You guys are really helping a lot of women with your comments, notwithstanding that's some do hurt. grin

Though is good to learn the easy way than the hard way.

Please can I ask you a question. What can a lady do to encourage a man to stop smoking cigarette.

Thanks
Re: Your Opinions. Thanks by Bluezy13(m): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
Jino33:

My friend wasn't showing any sign to assist and I hate embarrassment in such atmosphere. So that's why I deem it necessary to contribute.

You guys are really helping a lot of women with your comments, notwithstanding that's some do hurt. grin

Though is good to learn the easy way than the hard way.

Please can I ask you a question. What can a lady do to encourage a man to stop smoking cigarette.

Thanks

Win his heart.

If a man truly loves a woman, quitting smoking for her sake won't be a big deal.
Although he can start with hiding to smoke and that's respect for the woman.
Re: Your Opinions. Thanks by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
Each of you should've paid for your own meals, or should've contributed to the bill (if you had one collective bill) because you all ate at the outing. There's no reason why y'all should've expected the colleague to foot the bill alone just because he made the invite.

(1) (Reply)

My University Lecturer Is In Love With Me (pls Advice Is Needed) / How To Get A Girl To Like You / (must Read) 9 Things Men Would Only Do When They’re In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.