Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

How Jesus Christ Was Created - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Jesus Christ Was Created (21723 Views)

Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON / How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 1:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
sonmvayina:
The Idea of heaven and hell is a pagan roman ideology, the old testament belief is reincarnation as evidence in the words of Job in Job chapter 1 vs 20-22
" naked I came from my mother's womb, naked I shall return there.. "

God never said heaven was for humans.. The idea is from Rome... It's all paganism made to look like truth, and for the purpose of deception and control.

there are many verses in the bible of persons whose destiny is heaven and others whose is hell
and you pick a verse, a verse that you don't understand to try and reinforce your false belief of reincarnation out of:

Job 1:21 And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the LORD gave, and the LORD hath taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD.

job is talking poetically, with mothers womb representing the earth, as in adam coming from the earth,
God said of man, "ye are but dust",

job had much, children and wealth, and it was all taken away from him,
job came from the earth with nothing and will return to the earth taking nothing

you only have to view other bible verses to see exactly what job was saying:

Gen 3:19 In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.

Psa 49:17 For when he dieth he shall carry nothing away: his glory shall not descend after him.

Ecc 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

1Ti 6:7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by hisinkship(m): 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
If you don't believe the writeup in the bible why would you want to believe this

HERESY

0temSapien:
People have been wondering and asking when, where and how Jesus Christ was born. They go from pillar to post, only to be told mere stories of a saviour that behaved just like its pagan predecessors(Attis, Esus, Horus, Osiris), that died during the Easter celebration of Ishtar(a pagan celebration), was hanged like pagan Sango and woke up the third day and took a 'rocket' into the sky.
Lies about this fictitious hero has lasted for almost two thousand years now and more lies are made daily about it. But finally, the truth is here. This is the account of how this fictitious hero was made, when it was made and by whom. Read and be free from the mind slavery brought to the world through the ancient people.

B .C.E 29:41-54
41. Now when Philo awoke from his trance, he did not utter a word because he was shocked beyond what words could express. However, he sought to locate those whom the light of God said to be making up a god. Then he went to Rome and met one named Saul, being a native of Tarsus in the modern day Turkey. Then his friend Varnavas was with him, writing in a scroll. This was the 280,048th year of the homo sapiens era.
42. When Saul had seen Philo, he greeted him with much respect and said, elderly one, it is of great honour to me that you, being a great writer and a great leader among the Jews come to my lowly home.
43. My father Maximus is not well known among his contemporaries before his death, yet you have chosen to visit his son. Even Gamaliel my foster father and my teacher, who taught me so much of the Jewish tradition is not close to you in the matter of fame, yet you did not consider these things.
44. Now Philo said, I know that your fame will surpass mine at a point in time, for I can see that you have begun to make up a 'word' who shall be made popular for many years.
45. When Saul heard what Philo said, he was amazed. Then he said, now I perceive that you are not just a man, but a spirit is whom you are. So Saul went down on his knees and bowed down to him.
46. Then Philo said, arise Saul, for to be of help is the reason why I am here. As for me, I am aged and I will soon depart the earth. I have written all the things which I needed to write, therefore I will have time to be with you so that I can see to the progress of your work and to see that you put them in the best shape.
47. For I know that this new religion which you seek to begin will go very far and last long. Therefore I will help you to make it look more real to those who will hear of it in the future.
48. Now Saul, Apollos and Varnavas laid down all the scripts and scrolls which they had collected here and there. Then Philo put down his own too. Then he said, here are the names of the sons of the gods of the past which I have gathered, Osiris, Horus, Esus, Mithras, Krista, Dionysus, even the great Zeus.
49. Let a name be made by each of you. I will also make mine. Then let's compare the names which we have made. So they all made up names. Then when they had revealed what name they had chosen, three of them wrote down Zeusus while Apollos alone wrote down Hesbon.
50. Now when Apollos had seen that the name which he brought out was different from the rest, he excused himself and departed. Then the three of them proceeded to modify the name Zeusus which they had, so that it would be presentable to the Romans.
51. So they made the name Iesus.
52. Again they said, let us make another name for this god, which shall be his title. For in the Jewish tradition, they speak of a messiah which they expect. Also in India, they have Krista, which could be interpreted as 'the saviour'.
53. So they agreed to make Krista the name for the title of the god which they had just made.
54. So was Iesus Krista carefully created by Saul, Varnavas and Philo in the 280,049th year of the homo sapiens era, but the stories which they had written about it was very few.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Primesky(m): 4:11pm On Jul 17, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Primesky please
1/ What are the lie charges you're levelling against?
2/ What are the falsehood charges you're levelling against?
3/ Show the trickery you accuse me of
4/ Provide the misinterpretation you alleged I did

Primesky, since you said my reply above has clearly exposed who I am
now I ask you: Who do you say I am?

You come across as being uncomfortable with this "Jesus and figures of speech" fact and truth
1/ Are you saying Jesus didnt use figures of speech?
2/ Are you denying that Jesus made use of figures of speech?

Primesky, I've come to notice that people hate the truth.
The truth actually bothers people
Also, that when the truth is no longer hidden, people strive to hide from facing it

You know what Primesky, truth is like the sun.
You can shut it out for a time and/or hide from it,
but that doesnt mean its gone or going away

Yes, the Holy Spirit will come to illuminate and to enlighten spiritually

I guess, if going along with your kind of reasoning,
then there are no more truths to know, no more truth to learn about.
and so what is there for the Holy Spirit to teach. Right?

You say my comments which are centred around factual information assumptions.
What do you know. Pfft. SMH.

Depends on what sort of man you're talking of
or what kind of man you're referring to

On the grounds, that you misquoted me.
You took my comments, distorted it, gargled it up
and then not only wrongly representing and misinterpreting them
but also out of context made remarks about them with your false accusations.

What position?
What "misinterpreted"?
You got caught up in your misunderstanding that you ended up giving a misreport of what I said in my comments

Please reproduce the statement here.
Reproduce here, word-by-word, exactly the same I wrote the statement
and lets both examine it to see what I was expressing

I dont know what you're talking about with this

Seems the import of that info,
about when I remarked, that the Bible originally didn't contain chapters or verses, went over your head

Can you please tell me, what it is,
tell, what this supposedly position of mine is?

Also I'll very much appreciate you reproducing in inverted commas, my statement, my remark or comment you based this on

None of both Primesky.
This is not a parable nor is it a figure of speech
Those, collectively, are called, the beatitudes

28When Jesus had finished saying these things, the crowds were amazed at His teaching,
29because He taught as one who had authority, and not as their scribes.

- Matthew 7:28-29

SMH. Facepalm
Why are you asking, "why didn't the disciples demand for it's explanation secretly like they use to", Primesky?
Are those parables? Hmm?
Does Matthew 5:2-12 come across as parables to you?

Now, Primesky, for your information, that event in Matthew chapter 5, went on, right across Matthew chapter 6
and up on to Matthew chapter 7 before the event, then came to a close, at Matthew 7:28-29

It's clear, you need to grow up.
I can bet my bottom dollar, you would easily misinterpret, my comment about you needing to grow up,
so I have to spell out, what I mean.
You need to beef and buff up, to fill in to that oversized jacket, oversized shirt, oversized trousers and oversized shoes you have on.
Spiritual growth.

10But God has revealed it to us by the Spirit.
The Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God.
11For who among men knows the thoughts of man except his own spirit within him?
So too, no one knows the thoughts of God except the Spirit of God.
12We have not received the spirit of the world,
but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us
13And this is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom,
but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words.

14Primesky The natural man does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God.
For they are foolishness to him Primesky,
and he Primesky cannot understand them, because they are spiritually discerned.

- 1 Corinthians 2:10-14

Wishful thinking.
You wish I am doing it with so much head knowledge.

Hahaha.... Please stop filling the page with words. Your whole write up is full of misup, confusion and assumptions. You have completely contradicted yourself.

If what Jesus said in Matthew chapter 5 isn't a parable, yet He spoke in public/openly to the crowed. Why don't you then believe that other cases exist where Jesus didn't use parable?. This is simply because you misinterpreted the scriptures!. Please ask the Holy Spirit to guide you before you misquote and misinterpret the bible.

I feel so bad that these kind of misinformation is spewed out like this. Quoting all manner of scriptures and making absolutely wrong assumptions, and misinterpretations. Rather than answer the questions, you are stylishly dodging it.

You're the one using head knowledge to interprete the scriptures, you're still the same person quoting spiritual discernment. Why are you confusing people?.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by MuttleyLaff: 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2018
Primesky:
Hahaha.... Please stop filling the page with words.
Your whole write up is full of misup, confusion and assumptions.
You are used to fast food write ups.
You are at home with easily prepared processed food, as a quick meal or to be taken away,
like the kind served in snack bars, McDonalds, Mr Biggs, Tantalizer and other restaurants.
You prefer, their prepared and served quicker, typically less nutritionally, less valuable and unhealthy food
than the wholesome, well prepared, seasoning added, traditional healthy food

Reading requires actual and full concentration.
but you're averse to write ups with detailed information because you lack discipline and concentration

Primesky:
You have completely contradicted yourself
I have given you opportunities to reproduced here, my exact words, where, when and how I have contradicted myself
but alas, you keep on shying away from doing so

Primesky:
If what Jesus said in Matthew chapter 5 isn't a parable, yet He spoke in public/openly to the crowed.
Why don't you then believe that other cases exist where Jesus didn't use parable?.
This is simply because you misinterpreted the scriptures!.
Please ask the Holy Spirit to guide you before you misquote and misinterpret the bible.
I will reask you here again

Primesky does Matthew 5:2-12 come across as parables to you?
Are those parables? Hmm?

Answer the question now, let's put the devil to shame

Primesky:
I feel so bad that these kind of misinformation is spewed out like this.
Quoting all manner of scriptures and making absolutely wrong assumptions, and misinterpretations.
Rather than answer the questions, you are stylishly dodging it.

You're the one using head knowledge to interprete the scriptures,
you're still the same person quoting spiritual discernment.
Why are you confusing people?.
I feel so bad that you're more confused than confused.com
If you cant grow up like I earlier advised
then go for a change into a snug and/or close-fitting apparel,
instead of that oversized jacket, oversized shirt, oversized trousers and oversized shoes you have on
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Primesky(m): 4:42pm On Jul 17, 2018
TATIME:
#Primesky It's good to have ACCURATE knowledge of God's word(Romans 10:1-3) otherwise Satan can easily crept in with his deceptive means to divert our focus or blur our power of discernment. Remember Jesus,when Satan came to tempt Him,Satan never came saying "i'm the devil and i've come to tempt you". So what helped Jesus? Of course it's His unshakable faith in God's words all of which came through Him to Bible writters. Satan kept quoting to change Jesus' resolve but Jesus kept quoting to maintain His balance. Matthew 4:1-11 Notice that Jesus knew the scriptures PERFECTLY so He knows where,when and how to apply each word,after Jesus passed the test God's angel came down and started attending to Him. Meaning spirits can come in any way to make you break God's word but it's your unshakable stand on what has been WRITTEN that will help you to discern whether it's a demon or an angel. Satan did not give up in tempting Jesus so he started watching Him closely to study His weaknesses(Luke 4:13)when Satan noticed that Jesus has began to trust Peter's reasoning he tried to come in through Peter. Matthew 16:13-23 Always alert,Jesus got it right again because He was relying solely on God's written words unlike King David who was misled by a demon to do what was wrong,of course he paid dearly for it! 2Samuel 24:1-4, 1Chronicles 24:1-4 Even when Joab was reminding David of what God had said in the written first five scriptures,David kept saying "i heard the voice of Jehovah" So lesson learnt any demon can come and speak to humans since you can't differentiate from the voice of angels and God because they are all spirits,what will help you? It's the same logic i gave the atheists! Sincerely,humbly and efficiently question such a spirit with the knowledge you heard in God's written word. If he is a demon,he can't withstand God's word so he will RUN away from you until another convenient time. Luke 4:13 Because it is man's DOUBLE MINDEDNESS that the demons capitalises to mislead humans! James 4:7,8

That's true!.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Primesky(m): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
You are used to the fast food
You are at home with easily prepared processed food, as a quick meal or to be taken away like the kind served in snack bars and restaurants.
You prefer, the prepared and served quicker, typically less nutritionally, less valuable and unhealthy food
than the wholesome, well prepared, seasoning added, traditional food

Reading requires actual and full concentration.
but you're averse to write ups with detailed information because you lack discipline and concentration

I have given you opportunities to reproduced here, my exact words, where, when and how I have contradicted myself
but alas, you keep on shying away from doing so

I will reask you here again

Primesky does Matthew 5:2-12 come across as parables to you?
Are those parables? Hmm?

I feel so bad that you're more confused than confused.com
If you cant grow up like I earlier advised
then go for a change into a snug and/or close-fitting apparel,
instead of that oversized jacket, oversized shirt, oversized trousers and oversized shoes you have on

My dear stop denying yourself!. You misquoted and misinterpreted a verse of scripture saying Jesus didn't say anything in the open without a parable. Now, I have shown you an example of a non parable Jesus made in the open, and you're here twisting tongue. If you're wrong why don't you own up and stop dancing around?.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by MuttleyLaff: 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2018
Primesky:
My dear stop denying yourself!.
You misquoted and misinterpreted a verse of scripture saying Jesus didn't say anything in the open without a parable.
Now, I have shown you an example of a non parable Jesus made in the open, and you're here twisting tongue.
If you're wrong why don't you own up and stop dancing around?.
1/ Show me the reason why you have/had to show me a parable of a non parable Jesus made in the open
2/ Reproduce here my comment, exactly how I wrote, as in, what word for word did I write, that said "Jesus didn't say anything in the open without a parable"
3/ Please reproduce here, where I typed and you claim I've said:
Jesus always speaks in parable to the non disciples, but plainly to His disciples.

If you cant, if you are unable to, then please retract your false accusations
and tender apologies accordingly

I know you are defiant, as I know you cant, simply because your accusations are unfounded
Now, you being one, that doesnt understand the meaning of honour and integrity
cant be expected to know the needful that needs to be done

Each to their own. SMH.

PS: The main challenge for some here, is information overload,
so write up, is shorter, no more anyone becoming, a victim of information overload
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 6:31pm On Jul 17, 2018
hisinkship:
If you don't believe the writeup in the bible why would you want to believe this

HERESY

Seeing is believing my brother. I was taken back into times to see these things for myself. The writeups in the bible are full of fictions and exaggerations and I saw it all as it happened.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 11:38pm On Jul 17, 2018
0temSapien:
Seeing is believing my brother. I was taken back into times to see these things for myself. The writeups in the bible are full of fictions and exaggerations and I saw it all as it happened.

what! you saw all the fictions and exaggerations as they happened, ummmmm
otem other people see such things also, some of them are locked up

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 2:55am On Jul 18, 2018
Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 4:13am On Jul 18, 2018
johnw47:

Gal 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
Gal 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Even I saw the event leading to Paul making this statement. Read the reference below cool

Common Era 4:47-48
47. Then Paul said, I have told the christians that they should curse anyone who teaches that Kristus did not come as a human in our contemporary world. Now John, go and write a letter and send them to our converts, both young and old, warning them concerning the Nicolatians whom I have called the anti-christus.
48. Warn them concerning these anti-christus and say to them that they should be well prepared for the return of Kristus. I have taught them already that the manifestation of Nicolas is a sign of the end of the world. Therefore write it in your letters too.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 6:17am On Jul 18, 2018
0temSapien:

Even I saw the event leading to Paul making this statement. Read the reference below cool

Common Era 4:47-48
47. Then Paul said, I have told the christians that they should curse anyone who teaches that Kristus did not come as a human in our contemporary world. Now John, go and write a letter and send them to our converts, both young and old, warning them concerning the Nicolatians whom I have called the anti-christus.
48. Warn them concerning these anti-christus and say to them that they should be well prepared for the return of Kristus. I have taught them already that the manifestation of Nicolas is a sign of the end of the world. Therefore write it in your letters too.

otem, everything you saw was delusion, you used to say reverad was your god and god of doctufos
but since i pointed out that reverad said: "i don't know if i created the universe,
or if the universe created me" you have gone for another god, whom you told me to name,
i named him satan, which was always his name, but now it's official, your god the god of doctufos is satan

you and false jw share the same god:

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

rio-wum-tat, said he has dealt with you atheists, he calls you atheists, those that are not blinded know that you have many false gods
otem why are you back here since he has scared you away,
and why are you scared of false jw, do they lie to much even for you?

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by MuttleyLaff: 6:34am On Jul 18, 2018
0temSapien:
Seeing is believing my brother
"Seeing is believing" is a blindspot remark
Seeing is seeing.
It is plain good old just and only seeing. No more, no less.

Seeing is never believing
If it once was, sorry to burst a bubble
but for a very long time ago and since the photoshop age, seeing ceased being believing

Seeing, at most unfortunate times, is deceiving (i.e. make you believe something that is not true)
Example is when the woman saw that the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eyes,
and that it was desirable for obtaining wisdom, she took the fruit and ate it.
She also gave some to her husband, and he ate it. Wow.

What happens when those two verbs swap positions?
What happen when the cart and horse swap positions?
We find out that the opposite is true, in that, the remark becomes: believing is seeing

"...blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."
- John 20:29b

People have copped on.
They are beginning to understand the situation that "seeing is believing" leaves us, like woman in above comment, open to visual deception

Believing is being confident, towards and/or over a matter, without seeing.
Believe, when others, are doubting

0temSapien:
I was taken back into times to see these things for myself.
You come across as a tourist rather than a traveller
How are you sure of the authenticity of what you saw, when even salt looks like sugar?

Perception is a clash of eye and mind,
the eye believing what it sees,
the mind seeing what it believes

0temSapien:
The writeups in the bible are full of fictions and exaggerations and I saw it all, as it happened.
You're absolutely right that the writeups in the bible are full of fictions and exaggerations
but you failed to acknowlege sighting good sides in the bible
maybe because people often see things, not as the seen things, really are,
but they see things, as they themselves, are.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Primesky(m): 8:45am On Jul 18, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
1/ Show me the reason why you have/had to show me a parable of a non parable Jesus made in the open
2/ Reproduce here my comment, exactly how I wrote, as in, what word for word did I write, that said "Jesus didn't say anything in the open without a parable"
Jesus always speaks in parable to the non disciples, but plainly to His disciples.

If you cant, if you are unable to, then please retract your false accusations
and tender apologies accordingly

I know you are defiant, as I know you cant, simply because your accusations are unfounded

Each to their own. SMH.

PS: The main challenge for some here, is information overload,
so write up, is shorter, no more anyone becoming, a victim of information overload

Hahhaha... All I'm saying is, do not add what isn't in the bible to it. The bible is OK the way it is. It was never written to confuse anybody, God is not the author of confusion. So no need for assumption by suggesting, figure of speech, meaning of parable, this and that.

The bible is literal in meaning!. Where that isn't the case, it will also tell you.

All of this books down to the truth that hell fire exist, and people choose to go there by their decisions. Let no man deceive you.

Jesus describes it as the fire that never shall be quenched!, no need trying to twist the meaning of it.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by MuttleyLaff: 9:08am On Jul 18, 2018
Primesky:
Hahhaha... All I'm saying is, do not add what isn't in the bible to it. The bible is OK the way it is. It was never written to confuse anybody, God is not the author of confusion. So no need for assumption by suggesting, figure of speech, meaning of parable, this and that.

The bible is literal in meaning!.
Where that isn't the case, it will also tell you.

All of this books down to the truth that hell fire exist, and people choose to go there by their decisions. Let no man deceive you.

Jesus describes it as the fire that never shall be quenched!, no need trying to twist the meaning of it.
You can hahhhaha as much as you like.
Enjoy doing it at your expense because the joke is on you.

If you arent levelling false accusations,
you jump on to one strawman to another strawman.
Typical characteristics of someone without substance, depth and informed knowledge.

You still are defiant as you have no proof to tender.
Simple and easy three questions are scaring you to respond to.
What a pitiful sight to behold. SMH
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Primesky(m): 9:32am On Jul 18, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
You can hahhhaha as much as you like.
Enjoy doing it at your expense because the joke is on you.

If you arent levelling false accusations,
you jump on to one strawman to another strawman.
Typical characteristics of someone without substance, depth and informed knowledge.

You still are defiant as you have no proof to tender.
Simple and easy three questions are scaring you to respond to.
What a pitiful sight to behold. SMH

Only the ignorant will buy your lies. You appear to be defending the bible, but you're not!. Stop trying to fool the people. You say one thing now, and another later. Why do you do this?. If you want to serve God, then serve Him honestly!.

I have shown you the error in your assumption of parables where they don't apply, yet, you're still beating about the bush. Stop it!.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by MuttleyLaff: 9:41am On Jul 18, 2018
Primesky:
My dear stop denying yourself!.
You misquoted and misinterpreted a verse of scripture saying Jesus didn't say anything in the open without a parable.

Now, I have shown you an example of a non parable Jesus made in the open, and you're here twisting tongue. If you're wrong why don't you own up and stop dancing around?.

Primesky:
Only the ignorant will buy your lies.
You appear to be defending the bible, but you're not!. Stop trying to fool the people.
You say one thing now, and another later.
Why do you do this?.
If you want to serve God, then serve Him honestly!.

I have shown you the error in your assumption of parables where they don't apply, yet, you're still beating about the bush. Stop it!.
4/ Reproduce here, where I have said one thing and allegedly have said another

If you cant, if you are unable to, then please retract ALL your false accusations
and tender unreserved apologies accordingly

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by orisa37: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
Thank God for revealing Himself so vividly to Paul and for empowering Paul to write so briliantly. What a Mighty God we serve. His Sovereignty endures forever.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by backtokemet: 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2018
Sometimes I ask myself if African women have genuine respect for their male counterparts who have accepted this Jewish thought form/egregore as their Lord and Savior.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 11:23am On Jul 22, 2018
backtokemet:
Sometimes I ask myself if African women have genuine respect for their male counterparts who have accepted this Jewish thought form/egregore as their Lord and Savior.
hmm.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 12:27am On Jul 23, 2018
0temSapien:
hmm.

you haven't a clue, have you

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 1:59am On Jul 23, 2018
johnw47:

you haven't a clue, have you
A clue to what?

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 4:53am On Jul 23, 2018
0temSapien:
A clue to what?

a clue to understanding

otem you have posted to me six times just now, and every time you don't hear from me for a week or so
you post to me with foolish comments, you are obsessed with me

and when i reply you say i'm obsessed, but that's the way of all you who love to lie

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 7:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
johnw47:

a clue to understanding

otem you have posted to me six times just now, and every time you don't hear from me for a week or so
you post to me with foolish comments, you are obsessed with me

and when i reply you say i'm obsessed, but that's the way of all you who love to lie

I'm enjoying how you're making all my threads trend by replying nonsense to them. That's why i check on you sometimes, so you can comment and make them trend. wink

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 12:18am On Jul 28, 2018
0temSapien:
I'm enjoying how you're making all my threads trend by replying nonsense to them. That's why i check on you sometimes, so you can comment and make them trend. wink

sure, you are enjoying my posts is why you keep losing your cool and get banned,
you couldn't say the truth if your life depended on it,
and it does

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 28, 2018
johnw47:

sure, you are enjoying my posts is why you keep losing your cool and get banned,
you couldn't say the truth if your life depended on it,
and it does

Quotations to make an atheist think deeply {John 8:44} Wisdom has been justified by her children Luke 7:35
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 12:56am On Jul 28, 2018
TATIME:
Quotations to make an atheist think deeply {John 8:44} Wisdom has been justified by her children Luke 7:35

can you speak plainly to a plain individual?
what exactly are you wanting to say to me
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 5:59am On Jul 28, 2018
johnw47:

can you speak plainly to a plain individual?
what exactly are you wanting to say to me
I'm sorry Sir i just want to say "well-done as you keep doing the work of thy Lord EFFECTIVELY" Since you love quoting John 8:44 for everyone including those who have NO BUSINESS with the Bible as you've been quoting the same verse to condemn me too out of over 31,201 verses of the same book(Bible)cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 7:26am On Jul 28, 2018
TATIME:
I'm sorry Sir i just want to say "well-done as you keep doing the work of thy Lord EFFECTIVELY" Since you love quoting John 8:44 for everyone including those who have NO BUSINESS with the Bible as you've been quoting the same verse to condemn me too out of over 31,201 verses of the same book(Bible)cheesy cheesy cheesy

you are not very bright rio-wum-tat, i don't post bible verses to save otem
with all his talk against God, i'm not interisted in doing that

i post verses to put otem in his place and show him where he is going,
i also don't post bible verses to save false jw's who say the Word is "a god'
and who say the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is "a angel"
and who say the Lord Jesus was not physically resurrected, etc.
but i do post verses concerning pharisee jw's to, showing them who they are:

Mat 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

and of course i post this verse concerning you false jw's as well as otem,
happy for your giving the opportunity to do so again:

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 28, 2018
johnw47:

you are not very bright rio-wum-tat, i don't post bible verses to save otem
with all his talk against God, i'm not interisted in doing that

i post verses to put otem in his place and show him where he is going,
i also don't post bible verses to save false jw's who say the Word is "a god'
and who say the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is "a angel"
and who say the Lord Jesus was not physically resurrected, etc.
but i do post verses concerning pharisee jw's to, showing them who they are:

Mat 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

and of course i post this verse concerning you false jw's as well as otem,
happy for your giving the opportunity to do so again:

You're very very very bright. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 10:02am On Jul 28, 2018
TATIME:
You're very very very bright. cheesy cheesy cheesy

i cannot say the same about you

but regarding your useless comment:
a wise man has something to say
a fool has to say something
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 28, 2018
billionvan:

There's only One great truth and that's Jesus is a descendant of King David the father of King Solomon, He's earthly parents are Joseph the carpenter and Virgin Mary from the tribe of Nazareth.
In the Holy Scriptures John 14:6 Jesus said I am the way the truth and the life no one goeth to the Father except through Me. It's so clear that "0temSapien" & "thorpido" are from the pit of hell but I rebuke you in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.

"" Jesus said I am the way the truth and the life no one goeth to the Father except through Me.""

People have been coming to God before Jesus was born grin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Catholic Priest, Alia, Suspended For Joining Benue Governorship Race / Pastor Isaac Idahosa Dancing Zanku Legwork During Sunday Service / Bishop Kola Onaolapo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.