Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,614 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

How Jesus Christ Was Created - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Jesus Christ Was Created (21636 Views)

Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON / How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 12:38am On Jul 06, 2018
0temSapien:

How do you know that I am a devil? What evil have I committed? This is a false allegation.

Primesky said you are a devil/fallen angels advocate and spokes person

you cannot see anything properly otem, you have been blinded by your god satan:

2Co_4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

as to what evil you have comitted, here's just a bit:

2Pe 2:20 For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.
2Pe 2:21 For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them.
2Pe 2:22 But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 1:15am On Jul 06, 2018
Who is Jesus Christ

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Joh 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Joh 10:30 I and my Father are one.

Joh 20:28 And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

2Pe 1:1 Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:

Tit 2:13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

Joh 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 3:28am On Jul 06, 2018
johnw47:

funny to one of no understanding,
but true nonetheless
you fit yab person sha cheesy
Abi u go study yabology for yabatech
Even though your understanding doesn't measure up, still i won't choose to say that you have no understanding at all. cool
Even Yahweh your god is of little understanding, but his brothers and sisters still toerated him, how much more you my brother from another mother. Hmm.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 5:34am On Jul 06, 2018
0temSapien:
you fit yab person sha cheesy
Abi u go study yabology for yabatech
Even though your understanding doesn't measure up, still i won't choose to say that you have no understanding at all. cool
Even Yahweh your god is of little understanding, but his brothers and sisters still toerated him, how much more you my brother from another mother. Hmm.

so otem, @bold, you have nothing to say except to copy cat yet again,
and @underline, to continue in blasphemy of God almighty:

Mat 12:31  Therefore I say to you, All kinds of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven to men, but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven to men.

Rev_20:15  And if anyone was not found having been written in the Book of Life, he was cast into the Lake of Fire.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 06, 2018
johnw47:

so otem, @bold, you have nothing to say except to copy cat yet again,
and @underline, to continue in blasphemy of God almighty:

Mat 12:31  Therefore I say to you, All kinds of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven to men, but the blasphemy against the Holy Spirit shall not be forgiven to men.

Rev_20:15  And if anyone was not found having been written in the Book of Life, he was cast into the Lake of Fire.
I remember conversing with you on biblical discuss few months back,when all of you including an atheist like this one formed alliance against Jehovah's witnesses Now you're discussing with an atheist who doesn't have any regard for the Bible and all you could do is just to keep quoting the same Bible that he disregards with a passion undecided Please it's only true Christians(Jehovah's witnesses) that are fully competent and completely equipped with the backing of Jesus and the holy spirit(2Timothy 3:16,17) that can flawlessly handle heartwarming discussions with any kind of person.Act 26:24-28 You can try to learn how Jesus taught us to handle this kind of situation by humble watching how a REAL Christian(one of Jehovah's witnesses) deal with this! Because if you're not one of Jehovah's witnesses,my friend you can't be a REAL Christian!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2018
Riofidelio:
I remember conversing with you on biblical discuss few months back,when all of you including an atheist like this one formed alliance against Jehovah's witnesses Now you're discussing with an atheist who doesn't have any regard for the Bible and all you could do is just to keep quoting the same Bible that he disregards with a passion undecided Please it's only true Christians(Jehovah's witnesses) that are fully competent and completely equipped with the backing of Jesus and the holy spirit(2Timothy 3:16,17) that can flawlessly handle heartwarming discussions with any kind of person.Act 26:24-28 You can try to learn how Jesus taught us to handle this kind of situation by humble watching how a REAL Christian(one of Jehovah's witnesses) deal with this! Because if you're not one of Jehovah's witnesses,my friend you can't be a REAL Christian!

well that's a lot of bull, but i watch with anticipation on how you deal with this, with otematum-otemsapien,
go ahead
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 06, 2018
Well let me start first by saying thanks for the awakening of slumbering billions of souls in religion all claiming Christians! This is infact a breakthrough since the this mind blurring institution was initiated some TWO THOUSAND years ago if i may quote you. But to be candid you have just quoted some form of document penned down by someone,somewhere and sometime ago just as billions claiming Christians today are also quoting another form of document penned down by some people,somewhere and sometime ago(if i may quote you).So to be liberal for real,how do we justify the document that's factual and authentic? Do we just start arguing about those responsible for these "Fabrications" or we go for a thorough meditation on the informations provided or let's assume fabricated in these two contradicting documents? I strongly believe that you'll figure out something sensible to do as an highly intelligent and well informed elite!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 9:19am On Jul 06, 2018
Riofidelio:
Well let me start first by saying thanks for the awakening of slumbering billions of souls in religion all claiming Christians! This is infact a breakthrough since the this mind blurring institution was initiated some TWO THOUSAND years ago if i may quote you. But to be candid you have just quoted some form of document penned down by someone,somewhere and sometime ago just as billions claiming Christians today are also quoting another form of document penned down by some people,somewhere and sometime ago(if i may quote you).So to be liberal for real,how do we justify the document that's factual and authentic? Do we just start arguing about those responsible for these "Fabrications" or we go for a thorough meditation on the informations provided or let's assume fabricated in these two contradicting documents? I strongly believe that you'll figure out something sensible to do as an highly intelligent and well informed elite!

The texts up here are excerpts from the BOOK OF TRUTH which is here to shed light to hundreds and thousands of secrets of the world and the universes and existence as a whole. It isn't a fabrication of any sort.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 9:21am On Jul 06, 2018
johnw47:

well that's a lot of bull, but i watch with anticipation on how you deal with this, with otematum-otemsapien,
go ahead
Lol, see two christians in utter disagreement. Which of you is possessed with the holy spirit and which is possessed with evil spirit? One of you must be wrong or both of you are wrong. grin
See conflicts in the body of Christ o cheesy
I'll advise you guys to find a way to agree with each other as Paul and Apollos did when they had sharp contrast about the name they picked for their fictitious hero Jesus.

Common Era 4:30
30. I have heard how some people already say that they are for you while some say that they belong to me. This will bring division and neither your religion nor mine shall stand. Therefore let us do things in common and preach the same god.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 06, 2018
Thanks for this timely information,but how do we now jusstify which of the documents is true? Should we just start arguing on the fabricators or thoroughly meditate on both contradicting documents to ascertain the truth? I strongly believe a knowledgeable elite like you will figure out what necessary step to take to unravel this mystery! Both documents dated back to about 2,000 years ago,lots of social events and holidays has been celebrated over more than 1,800 years based on what the "fabrications" initiated and billions are practicing one religion or another just because of this books. So i think we should study the two documents thoroughly to know which is true and which is just a fabrication!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 06, 2018
johnw47:

go ahead
It's my pleasure bro,i just hope you watch and follow through to see how true Christians handle such situation. Jesus is Lord!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 9:30am On Jul 06, 2018
Riofidelio:
Thanks for this timely information,but how do we now jusstify which of the documents is true? Should we just start arguing on the fabricators or thoroughly meditate on both contradicting documents to ascertain the truth? I strongly believe a knowledgeable elite like you will figure out what necessary step to take to unravel this mystery! Both documents dated back to about 2,000 years ago,lots of social events and holidays has been celebrated over more than 1,800 years based on what the "fabrications" initiated and billions are practicing one religion or another just because of this books. So i think we should study the two documents thoroughly to know which is true and which is just a fabrication!

The document where I got my message from actually dated back to the past world, about 4 billion years ago. They even come in ancient language that has gone archaic now. They come in the SERIOT language and I will show you the texts in its original language and then interprete to you. Check below for the SERIOT LANGUAGE DOCUMENT.

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 06, 2018
0temSapien:

The texts up here are excerpts from the BOOK OF TRUTH which is here to shed light to hundreds and thousands of secrets of the world and the universes and existence as a whole. It isn't a fabrication of any sort.
I'm suspecting a kind of trust in some forms of documents written by someone,somewhere and sometime ago probably 2,000 years ago going by your words. Aren't you also becoming a believer in written documents that you never knew nor seen the writers before? And if you've never met nor spoken with the writer one on one,how can you be so sure that the info are genuine and authentic? Well i'll suggest we go through those two different documents,study the two with curiosity and unbiased then we can ascertain what the "fabricators" had in mind,then we'll chose whom to BELIEVE! Please if you trust those document i'll prefer you defend it with facts,proof and tell us what benefit it will bring to mankind if taken seriously. Let me stand for the Bible to defend it the same way! So after you our friend smiley smiley smiley
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 9:59am On Jul 06, 2018
0temSapien:

The document where I got my message from actually dated back to the past world, about 4 billion years ago. They even come in ancient language that has gone archaic now. They come in the SERIOT language and I will show you the texts in its original language and then interprete to you. Check below for the SERIOT LANGUAGE DOCUMENT.
Hmmmmmmmm that's mind blowing! So are you saying that those words were penned down over 4 billion years ago? Because as far as i know writing,printing and documenting all dated back in ancient Egyptian colonization and according to secular history it's not up to 10,000 years from now!Please enlighten me more about this source of your materials.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2018
Riofidelio:

otem, an highly intelligent and well informed elite!

are you serious, he says Jehovah is satan, "well informed", ha ha

deal with otem, when you are finished with otem you can deal with me, ha
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 10:37am On Jul 06, 2018
0temSapien:
Lol, see two christians in utter disagreement. Which of you is possessed with the holy spirit and which is possessed with evil spirit? One of you must be wrong or both of you are wrong. grin
See conflicts in the body of Christ o cheesy
I'll advise you guys to find a way to agree with each other as Paul and Apollos did when they had sharp contrast about the name they picked for their fictitious hero Jesus.

Common Era 4:30
30. I have heard how some people already say that they are for you while some say that they belong to me. This will bring division and neither your religion nor mine shall stand. Therefore let us do things in common and preach the same god.

so called jehovahs witnesses are not christians, they believe the Word is "a god"
they believe the Holy spirit is "not God" and is not even a person

you show yet again otem that you know nothing at all

but stop going to other subjects otem and be dealt with by rio
when you are both finished, we can return to where we left off in this thread
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 10:38am On Jul 06, 2018
Riofidelio:
It's my pleasure bro,i just hope you watch and follow through to see how true Christians handle such situation. Jesus is Lord!

jw's true christians~bull, false prophets~yes, false jesus~yes, false holy spirit~yes
but i'm waiting for you to deal with otem, don't run away onto other subjects

so far you have nothing, same with otem
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 10:49am On Jul 06, 2018
Riofidelio:
I'm suspecting a kind of trust in some forms of documents written by someone,somewhere and sometime ago probably 2,000 years ago going by your words. Aren't you also becoming a believer in written documents that you never knew nor seen the writers before? And if you've never met nor spoken with the writer one on one,how can you be so sure that the info are genuine and authentic? Well i'll suggest we go through those two different documents,study the two with curiosity and unbiased then we can ascertain what the "fabricators" had in mind,then we'll chose whom to BELIEVE! Please if you trust those document i'll prefer you defend it with facts,proof and tell us what benefit it will bring to mankind if taken seriously. Let me stand for the Bible to defend it the same way! So after you our friend smiley smiley smiley

I was taken back into times, saw millions of world histories which if I should spend 24 hours a day writing, I wouldn't exhaust what I saw and what I know until 150 years. So I am not a believer, rather, I am a KNOWER and a BRAIN-USER. cool
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2018
Riofidelio:
Hmmmmmmmm that's mind blowing! So are you saying that those words were penned down over 4 billion years ago? Because as far as i know writing,printing and documenting all dated back in ancient Egyptian colonization and according to secular history it's not up to 10,000 years from now!Please enlighten me more about this source of your materials.
The homo erectuses and previous homos of this world went extinct more than 200,000 years ago. The nephilims, anakims, etc went extinct even earlier. The gods such as Allah, Yahweh, Murmoh, Moloch, Odin, Anu, Vishnu, Jupitus, Olorun, Aluna, Eshu, etc even left the world earlier than them. Within all these periods, they documented things down in writings. Then came the homo sapiens 280,000 years ago. They thought that they were the first human species or species of intelligence. Lol. The WORDS written in the extinct world had been burnt up by the sun, buried up by earthquakes, volcanoes, etc. But now, these hidden words are being brought back to us. People like me, filled with histories of billion years are all over the place nowadays. Don't be shocked to see people revealing histories of far back 4 billion years ago.

Adspiramen 16:33 Even the flat stones of great words shall be dug up and the dead bodies too.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2018
johnw47:

jw's true christians~bull, false prophets~yes, false jesus~yes, false holy spirit~yes
but i'm waiting for you to deal with otem, don't run away onto other subjects

so far you have nothing, same with otem
You're now trying to cancel the agreement we had earlier John,you promised to watch and see how i go about this,why not allow for time at least for today? I've told you that true Christians deal mildly and respectfully with others no matter what they say or how they say it.1Peter 3:15 So i'm pleading with you in the name our Lord Jesus Christ to allow us do this alone without any interference at least for now! Below is your words,should i take it as something coming from a person who stands and respect his own words or not?

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 06, 2018
0temSapien:
The homo erectuses and previous homos of this world went extinct more than 200,000 years ago. The nephilims, anakims, etc went extinct even earlier. The gods such as Allah, Yahweh, Murmoh, Moloch, Odin, Anu, Vishnu, Jupitus, Olorun, Aluna, Eshu, etc even left the world earlier than them. Within all these periods, they documented things down in writings. Then came the homo sapiens 282,018 years ago. They thought that they were the first human species or species of intelligence. Lol. The WORDS written in the extinct world had been burnt up by the sun, buried up by earthquakes, volcanoes, etc. But now, these hidden words are being brought back to us. People like me, filled with histories of billion years are all over the place nowadays. Don't be shocked to see people revealing histories of far back 4 billion years ago.

Adspiramen 16:33 Even the flat stones of great words shall be dug up and the dead bodies too.
Hmmmmmmmm i'm learning new things! In fact this is truly marvelous, so what should we "humans" (permit me to use that word) do now as regards these "Revelations" given to few amongst us to benefit every living soul on our planet? Please pardon my inquisitive and thought provoking questions because this same thing is going on in the religious circles,where few ones are getting some revelations and thus foretelling some yet to occur events making many to become their followers,they're referred to as (prophets)!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2018
Riofidelio:
Hmmmmmmmm i'm learning new things! In fact this is truly marvelous, so what should we "humans" (permit me to use that word) do now as regards these "Revelations" given to few amongst us to benefit every living soul on our planet? Please pardon my inquisitive and thought provoking questions because this same thing is going on in the religious circles,where few ones are getting some revelations and thus foretelling some yet to occur events making many to become their followers,they're referred to as (prophets)!
Everybody cannot be something at the same time. For example, we that cannot play football like Messi and Ronaldo, what should we do o? You can only do what you are privileged to do. You don't need to be envious of other people's ability. As you are, there are certainly some things you can do better than me. Do it until you become a god in it.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 06, 2018
johnw47:

otem, an highly intelligent and well informed elite!

are you serious, he says Jehovah is satan, "well informed", ha ha

deal with otem, when you are finished with otem you can deal with me, ha

Festus said Paul was running mad,but did you take your time to meditate on Paul's response to that? Act 26:24,25 Well Otem is saying what he knows while i'm also saying what i know,he has not insulted me as Festus insulted an apostle of Christ Jesus who was anointed with God's holy spirit. Please try to watch and learn how to present and defend Christianity with soundness of mind! Titus 2:12
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 06, 2018
0temSapien:
Everybody cannot be something at the same time. For example, we that cannot play football like Messi and Ronaldo, what should we do o? You can only do what you are privileged to do. You don't need to be envious of other people's ability. As you are, there are certainly some things you can do better than me. Do it until you become a god in it.
That's absolutely correct! We can also become gods in our individual fields doing what we know best until we attain to the highest level. But my question is "how do others benefit from what we KNOW?" for instance you're a KNOWER and a BRAIN USER while billions are still roving about in ignorance,so how do we who aren't talented like you benefit from your revelations?
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
Riofidelio:
That's absolutely correct! We can also become gods in our individual fields doing what we know best until we attain to the highest level. But my question is "how do others benefit from what we KNOW?" for instance you're a KNOWER and a BRAIN USER while billions are still roving about in ignorance,so how do we who aren't talented like you benefit from your revelations?
I have been unintentionally meditating right from my childhood. Then suddenly, I got this revelation. Some problems Yahweh my former god could not solve from childhood made me a thinker right from childhood. Then came a sudden revelation of the truth to me when I was nearing to clock 30. I think meditation is the way forward.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 12:30pm On Jul 06, 2018
Riofidelio:
You're now trying to cancel the agreement we had earlier John,you promised to watch and see how i go about this,why not allow for time at least for today? I've told you that true Christians deal mildly and respectfully with others no matter what they say or how they say it.1Peter 3:15 So i'm pleading with you in the name our Lord Jesus Christ to allow us do this alone without any interference at least for now! Below is your words,should i take it as something coming from a person who stands and respect his own words or not?

1. i am watching
2. you are not a true christian, so you can keep that to yourself
3. no one is stopping you from dealing with otem, you are confused, i'm looking forward to it as i said
4. so stop with the bull and do it

just a little side piece since you stray from your course again:

are true christians bragarts:

Riofidelio: see how true Christians handle such situation.

Riofidelio: Please it's only true Christians(Jehovah's witnesses) that are fully competent and completely equipped with the backing of Jesus and the holy spirit(2Timothy 3:16,17) that can flawlessly handle heartwarming discussions with any kind of person.Act 26:24-28
watching how a REAL Christian(one of Jehovah's witnesses)

no, true christians are not bragarts

carry on
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
0temSapien:
I have been unintentionally meditating right from my childhood. Then suddenly, I got this revelation. Some problems Yahweh my former god could not solve from childhood made me a thinker right from childhood. Then came a sudden revelation of the truth to me when I was nearing to clock 30. I think meditation is the way forward.
OK, so you once worship Yahweh as your God but left due to problems he couldn't solve! That's really thoughtful because if i were you i'll do exactly the same. So your comment has raised two important questions in my mind now.(1) What are those PROBLEMS Yahweh failed to solve? perhaps i too may be experiencing the same but feeling too shy to express myself PUBLICLY as a highly intelligent elite like you will do(2) Have you been able to solve the problems now? Please answer the questions respectively!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
johnw47:

1. i am watching
2. you are not a true christian, so you can keep that to yourself
3. no one is stopping you from dealing with otem, you are confused, i'm looking forward to it as i said
4. so stop with the bull and do it

just a little side piece since you stray from your course again:

are true christians bragarts:

no, true christians are not bragarts

carry on
Hmmmmmmmmmm well thanks and God bless you!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
Riofidelio:
Festus said Paul was running mad,but did you take your time to meditate on Paul's response to that? Act 26:24,25 Well Otem is saying what he knows while i'm also saying what i know,he has not insulted me as Festus insulted an apostle of Christ Jesus who was anointed with God's holy spirit. Please try to watch and learn how to present and defend Christianity with soundness of mind! Titus 2:12

so you are only concerned that otem didn't insuly you,

otem said Jehovah is satan and that's okay with you,

of course that doesn't suprise me at all, false jw rio

@underline, that is delusion
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
Riofidelio:
OK, so you once worship Yahweh as your God but left due to problems he couldn't solve! That's really thoughtful because if i were you i'll do exactly the same. So your comment has raised two important questions in my mind now.(1) What are those PROBLEMS Yahweh failed to solve? perhaps i too may be experiencing the same but feeling too shy to express myself PUBLICLY as a highly intelligent elite like you will do(2) Have you been able to solve the problems now? Please answer the questions respectively!

The problems were scientific, prayed about them from chidlhood till age 29+, none were solved. I have grown past talking about those problems now because since the day Atum one of the gods of science explained to me how to solve my mysteries, all the problems has vanished and I don't dwell in the past anymore. Anyway, all the problems were psychologically and scientifically solved by me overnight and I have the right not to disclose them anymore.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
johnw47:

so you are only concerned that otem didn't insuly you,

otem said Jehovah is satan and that's okay with you,

of course that doesn't suprise me at all, false jw rio

@underline, that is delusion
Nathaniel insulted Jesus directly but later BOW before Jesus in respect for SOUNDNESS of mind! Please John, can you for a moment be liberal for just today?
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 06, 2018
0temSapien:

The problems were scientific, prayed about them from chidlhood till age 29+, none were solved. I have grown past talking about those problems now because since the day Atum one of the gods of science explained to me how to solve my mysteries, all the problems has vanished and I don't dwell in the past anymore. Anyway, all the problems were psychologically and scientifically solved by me overnight and I have the right not to disclose them anymore.
Well i really appreciate your thoughtfulness and i wish i'm like you,so you've been able to solve the problems alone now.But if you come in contact with someone having the same problem,how can you be of assistance to such a person? Because i strongly believe whatever i have that's of no benefit to others is worthless since it will only exist in my imagination.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Mass Wedding: Catholic Priest Sponsors 136 Couples In Nasarawa State / Post A Comment From Your Pastor That Is Worthy Of Quote / Never Ever Confide In People About Your Faults, Weaknesses Or Shortcomings!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.