Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

How Jesus Christ Was Created - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Jesus Christ Was Created (21947 Views)

Russia Reveals That Jesus Christ Was a Black Man� RUSSIAN ICON / How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / Francis Meshioye: Ogboni Fraternity Was Created To Promote Christian Values (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
TATIME:
That's true! It makes sense to me even if you call me a demon since we're not on the same side. But i must know where you belong before making attempt to present the proof,so what group exactly do you belong? Because the other commentator agreed with the first 39 little books of our document so i intend to show him the proof from there! As for you if you disbelieve our ducument do you believe in the power of reasoning at least to establish facts?

I am a deist.

I'm still waiting for ur 100% proof.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by sonmvayina(m): 11:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
TATIME:
OK then what is the meaning of this recorded scriptures? ;Psalms 22:18,69:21 ;Isaiah 6:9,7:14, 50:6,53:7 ;Daniel 2:44, 9:26 Because you said earlier that NOBODY needs to serve as a sacrifice! So please explain what these Scriptures means because they're surely talking about something of significance, i believe that is why they were penned down. Thanks!

You are just very funny, is that how you read scripture? Do those look like Messianic prophecies? Why are you reading them out of context... The sign in Isaiah is Isaiah son, if you continue to read you will see 8:18,which says "I and the son God has given me we are for signs and potents in israel"... The sign was for Ahaz, and the woman in question is Isaiah wife... Please read the whole story you will get the messages...

Please study well.... Forget about the chapters and verses those where added by Christians.. Most of the stories are continuous narrative..
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 11:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
TATIME:
grin grin grin

some people, you and otem included hide behind many smileys
either that or you are mentally unbalanced, both appear to be true
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 29, 2018
sonmvayina:

You are just very funny, is that how you read scripture? Do those look like Messianic prophecies? Why are you reading them out of context... The sign in Isaiah is Isaiah son, if you continue to read you will see 8:18,which says "I and the son God has given me we are for signs and potents in israel"... The sign was for Ahaz, and the woman in question is Isaiah wife... Please read the whole story you will get the messages...

Please study well.... Forget about the chapters and verses those where added by Christians.. Most of the stories are continuous narrative..
Please I'm with you wholeheartedly in your explanations but you have explained ONLY Isaiah, what about the Psalms Proverbs and Daniel? Are you saying they were all ADDED by Christians or the idea of chapters and verses? Because i understood that the first inspired writers never included chapters and verses,therefore i'm ready to study the book all over again out of the mindset of chapters and verses. So what about the Genesis,Deuteronomy, Psalms , Proverbs, Daniel and Malachi? There are so many similarities that were drawn out between those INSPIRED EXPRESSIONS that these so called "Christians" have fabricated their own to make a PERFECT match and as for the chapters and verses it has made it easy for readers to locate the points needed. Please i'm neither a Jew nor Nazarene,i'm from Ogun state here in Nigeria so if you have enough evidence to clear all of these i promise to ever remain grateful and indebted to you for saving me from all these fabricated rubbish called Christianity! Thank you or perhaps i should say God bless you.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 29, 2018
PrecisionFx:

I am a deist.

I'm still waiting for ur 100% proof.
Atheist, Theist, Deist and so on please i can't figure our your differences. Please what exactly is your state of mind or understanding on the issue of God,Jesus and Christianity? So that we can have a common ground upon which to have a heart to heart discussion, thank you!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 29, 2018
johnw47:

some people, you and otem included hide behind many smileys
either that or you are mentally unbalanced, both appear to be true

grin grin grin
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 29, 2018
sonmvayina:

Granted there are so many different false religions claiming Christians for sure but if you come in contact with REAL Christians you will bow to wisdom my friend! I expected you to prove that all the prophecies regarding the coming Messiah found in the Hebrew~Aramaic scriptures are either a coincidence or fabrication by Christians,but there are many prophecies found in the Hebrew scriptures that ONLY a Christian can give you an indisputable interpretation of it such that will greatly amaze you! For your information all the inspired men who penned down the Hebrew scriptures grasped just FEW of what they wrote and that is if it has to do with their generation, but everything was revealed to BORN AGAIN Christians by the same Jesus of Nazareth whose witness you condemned. An example is found in the Bible book of Daniel,he interpreted the dreams of Nebuchadnezzar because the king intended to kill all those claiming WISE MEN in ancient Babylon but at last Jehovah showed Daniel a vision and when Daniel asked for it's meaning,Jehovah told him it is NOT for him but for those who will come in later times to get the understanding. Daniel 12:8-10 Today i can give you all the INDISPUTABLE interpretations of what Daniel saw and not only that i will show everyone of you the vivid proofs because they are all fulfilling now but you can't see it unless someone call your attention to it since you don't regard Jesus nor the BORN AGAIN Christians from whom i am learning all these. So know today that Jesus of Nazareth is the promised Messiah and His next assignment is to come and KILL all those who failed to grasp the meaning or purpose of God's Kingdom that's why we're coming to knock on your doors because we don't want you to die! John 3:16-18
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by sonmvayina(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2018
TATIME:
Granted there are so many different false religions claiming Christians for sure but if you come in contact with REAL Christians you will bow to wisdom my friend! I expected you to prove that all the prophecies regarding the coming Messiah found in the Hebrew~Aramaic scriptures are either a coincidence or fabrication by Christians,but there are many prophecies found in the Hebrew scriptures that ONLY a Christian can give you an indisputable interpretation of it such that will greatly amaze you! For your information all the inspired men who penned down the Hebrew scriptures grasped just FEW of what they wrote and that is if it has to do with their generation, but everything was revealed to BORN AGAIN Christians by the same Jesus of Nazareth whose witness you condemned. An example is found in the Bible book of Daniel,he interpreted the dreams of Nebuchadnezzar because the king intended to kill all those claiming WISE MEN in ancient Babylon but at last Jehovah showed Daniel a vision and when Daniel asked for it's meaning,Jehovah told him it is NOT for him but for those who will come in later times to get the understanding. Daniel 12:8-10 Today i can give you all the INDISPUTABLE interpretations of what Daniel saw and not only that i will show everyone of you the vivid proofs because they are all fulfilling now but you can't see it unless someone call your attention to it since you don't regard Jesus nor the BORN AGAIN Christians from whom i am learning all these. So know today that Jesus of Nazareth is the promised Messiah and His next assignment is to come and KILL all those who failed to grasp the meaning or purpose of God's Kingdom that's why we're coming to knock on your doors because we don't want you to die! John 3:16-18

You don't seem to understand it do you? How can there be "real christianity" as you put it, when jesus is a roman invention. It like saying real Harry Potter believers,.. It is not real.. Jesus was created by the Romans to mock God the creator to fulfil the prophesy of Daniel in Dan 7 :25.. As an insult to the creator and also to alter time.. From BC to AD..
The OP said, jesus was Created, how can you have real Christianity?
God is one and definitely not a man.. Deuteronomy 6:4 and numbers 23:19...so worshipping jesus is like worshipping an idol..
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2018
sonmvayina:

You don't seem to understand it do you? How can there be "real christianity" as you put it, when jesus is a roman invention. It like saying real Harry Potter believers,.. It is not real.. Jesus was created by the Romans to mock God the creator to fulfil the prophesy of Daniel in Dan 7 :25.. As an insult to the creator and also to alter time.. From BC to AD..
The OP said, jesus was Created, how can you have real Christianity?
God is one and definitely not a man.. Deuteronomy 6:4 and numbers 23:19...so worshipping jesus is like worshipping an idol..
Impatience! Impatience!! Impatience!!! Wao this is what i've been trying to tell you for the past 48 hours. Jesus is not whom or what TRUE Christians worship! Jesus is not our God but the first and also one of the worshippers of our God. That is what REAL Christianity teaches! undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by sonmvayina(m): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2018
TATIME:
Impatience! Impatience!! Impatience!!! Wao this is what i've been trying to tell you for the past 48 hours. Jesus is not whom or what TRUE Christians worship! Jesus is not our God but the first and also one of the worshippers of our God. That is what REAL Christianity teaches! undecided undecided undecided

What is his importance or role in anything?
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by sonmvayina(m): 10:29am On Jul 29, 2018
TATIME:

What about moses and all the other prophets? Or do you also believe that the God in the old testament is different from the God in the New Testament.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 10:30am On Jul 29, 2018
TATIME:
grin grin grin

TATIME:
grin grin grin

Pro_13:16 Every prudent man dealeth with knowledge: but a fool layeth open his folly.

Pro_26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 29, 2018
TATIME:
Atheist, Theist, Deist and so on please i can't figure our your differences. Please what exactly is your state of mind or understanding on the issue of God,Jesus and Christianity? So that we can have a common ground upon which to have a heart to heart discussion, thank you!

It's obvious that u don't have 100% proof about Jesus being God or Christianity being the religion from God.

Wen u get the proof, Spill it. but for now relax in ur confusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
johnw47:

Pro_13:16 Every prudent man dealeth with knowledge: but a fool layeth open his folly.

grin grin grin
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
PrecisionFx:

It's obvious that u don't have 100% proof about Jesus being God or Christianity being the religion from God.

Wen u get the proof, Spill it. but for now relax in ur confusion.
Hmmmmmmm Confusion? Well it's OK, until you say what you believe before i tell you what i've got at least i've told you there is TRUE Christianity and it's totally different from those confused religious groups you knew so i'm cool. cool cool cool
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
sonmvayina:

What about moses and all the other prophets? Or do you also believe that the God in the old testament is different from the God in the New Testament.
(Deuteronomy 18:18,19) Please which amongst all the Prophets that came after moses is referred to here because the scripture is specific about "A PROPHET" like Moses? Remember Moses was a mediator of the law covenant,he performed so many miracles,he brought the people out of slavery,he was a God in their midst,he communicated face to face with Jehovah,Jehovah singlehandedly killed all those who opposed Moses. Please which of all the Prophets equates this description? Because the scripture is specific on ONE PERSON like MOSES!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
TATIME:
grin grin grin

hiding behind many smilies,

apparent mentally unbalanced,

TATIME:
grin grin grin

TATIME:
grin grin grin
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2018
johnw47:

hiding behind many smilies,

apparent mentally unbalanced,

Pro_26:11 As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly

grin grin grin
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by sonmvayina(m): 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
TATIME:
(Deuteronomy 18:18,19) Please which amongst all the Prophets that came after moses is referred to here because the scripture is specific about "A PROPHET" like Moses? Remember Moses was a mediator of the law covenant,he performed so many miracles,he brought the people out of slavery,he was a God in their midst,he communicated face to face with Jehovah,Jehovah singlehandedly killed all those who opposed Moses. Please which of all the Prophets equates this description? Because the scripture is specific on ONE PERSON like MOSES!

Joshua
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
TATIME:
grin grin grin

Ecc_7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

TATIME:
grin grin grin

TATIME:
grin grin grin

TATIME:
grin grin grin
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
sonmvayina:

Joshua
You tried but i disagree, because the point of emphasis in the text of that scripture says "Listen to him" Deuteronomy 18:19 compared to Matthew 17:5 of course Prophets are sent to warn or reveal what God said to people. So the significance of this warning can't be underestimated as just referring to another prophet! Moses is the mediator of the LAW covenant and every other prophet after moses kept referring to the MOSAIC LAWS,no other prophet has come with a new law. Definitely the prophet in this subject must be ANOTHER LAW GIVER who will serve as a mediator for ANOTHER covenant! Jeremiah 31:31-34. Josuah and Moses were contemporaries therefore he couldn't have been the person God is PROMISING the people! If any other prophet will arise for a special purpose then such a prophet must come with some teachings that will required deeper thoughts which could make the people to disagree since it differs from what they use to know! Therefore God will equip such a prophet with great signs to show that HE(God) is making a NEW COVENANT. Deuteronomy 18:20-22 compared to Matthew 9:2-8 Jehovah told them not to fear a prophet whose utterance did not come to fulfilment but those in the crown were struck with great fear because Jesus' word was fulfilled instantly!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
#Sonmvayina (1)Moses served as a God in the midst of the people. Exodus 7:1 Jesus also served as a God in the midst of His contemporaries. John 1:1,14 (2)For the people not to worship Moses God buried Him so nobody knew his tomb. Deuteronomy 34:5,6 For Jesus not to be worshipped God resurrected Him so His tomb became empty. Luke 24:2,3 (3) Because Israelites never seen a prophet before God empowered Moses to perform great signs so they could believe him,Because God is changing the old covenant God empowered Jesus to perform the greatest signs. There is NO other prophet that rises after Moses that merits the status of Moses not even "Joshua" EXCEPT Jesus of Nazareth. Deuteronomy 34:9-12 compared to John 21:25
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by sonmvayina(m): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2018
TATIME:
You tried but i disagree, because the point of emphasis in the text of that scripture says "Listen to him" Deuteronomy 18:19 compared to Matthew 17:5 of course Prophets are sent to warn or reveal what God said to people. So the significance of this warning can't be underestimated as just referring to another prophet! Moses is the mediator of the LAW covenant and every other prophet after moses kept referring to the MOSAIC LAWS,no other prophet has come with a new law. Definitely the prophet in this subject must be ANOTHER LAW GIVER who will serve as a mediator for ANOTHER covenant! Jeremiah 31:31-34. Josuah and Moses were contemporaries therefore he couldn't have been the person God is PROMISING the people! If any other prophet will arise for a special purpose then such a prophet must come with some teachings that will required deeper thoughts which could make the people to disagree since it differs from what they use to know! Therefore God will equip such a prophet with great signs to show that HE(God) is making a NEW COVENANT. Deuteronomy 18:20-22 compared to Matthew 9:2-8 Jehovah told them not to fear a prophet whose utterance did not come to fulfilment but those in the crown were struck with great fear because Jesus' word was fulfilled instantly!

So Muhammad fits the narrative too... So what is your take?

Why stop with jesus,?

Old testament has got nothing to do with new testament.. They are 2 different ideology and religion.. The old testament is Judaism.. It is the Romans who stole it and made it the base for their own religion which they call Christianity..

In the old testament, the jews are warned anybody coming to change the law of moses should be killed, anybody preaching or inticing anybody to follow another teaching or God should be killed.. The God they believe in is the creator of all, and is responsible for everything.. Both good and evil, Isaiah 45:1-8
But the God in the New Testament is only responsible for good things, so a different God..
So the jesus story is not a Jewish one....

Read the passage again start from 10...you will get the message.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by sonmvayina(m): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
TATIME:
#Sonmvayina (1)Moses served as a God in the midst of the people. Exodus 7:1 Jesus also served as a God in the midst of His contemporaries. John 1:1,14 (2)For the people not to worship Moses God buried Him so nobody knew his tomb. Deuteronomy 34:5,6 For Jesus not to be worshipped God resurrected Him so His tomb became empty. Luke 24:2,3 (3) Because Israelites never seen a prophet before God empowered Moses to perform great signs so they could believe him,[b]Because God is changing the old covenant God [/b]empowered Jesus to perform the greatest signs. There is NO other prophet that rises after Moses that merits the status of Moses not even "Joshua" EXCEPT Jesus of Nazareth. Deuteronomy 34:9-12 compared to John 21:25

Do you know that is an insult against God?.. @bolded
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
sonmvayina:

So Muhammad fits the narrative too... So what is your take?

Why stop with jesus,?

Old testament has got nothing to do with new testament.. They are 2 different ideology and religion.. The old testament is Judaism.. It is the Romans who stole it and made it the base for their own religion which they call Christianity..

In the old testament, the jews are warned anybody coming to change the law of moses should be killed, anybody preaching or inticing anybody to follow another teaching or God should be killed.. The God they believe in is the creator of all, and is responsible for everything.. Both good and evil, Isaiah 45:1-8
But the God in the New Testament is only responsible for good things, so a different God..
So the jesus story is not a Jewish one....

Read the passage again start from 10...you will get the message.
It's obvious you're a lover of deceit! Muhammad fits into what Well for your information i was once an Islamic scholar, Muhammad was not sent to anybody because the citizens of Mecca were not in bondage so they needed NO liberator.They were perpetual idol worshippers so they knew NOTHING about the God of Abraham who gave the Israelites laws through Moses.Muhammed performed not a single sign as a proof of God's backing.There was NO laws given to Muhammed so he was never a mediator.The text we read in Deuteronomy 18 told Israelites that a prophet will be raised from AMONGST THEIR BROTHERS, please which of the 12 brothers making the 12 tribes of Israel did Muhammad come from? I'm sorry please if you don't want Christianity it is a welcome development because we already knew it is not for everyone unless the meek at heart,but you've got NOTHING to say that could flaw TRUE Christianity. I've told you earlier that there are thousands of FALSE religions claiming Christians but there is ONE group practicing PURE WORSHIP today and we're Christians. Try to know better about us today because as i've said previously "we've got the highest power of reasoning you can imagine" wink wink wink
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
sonmvayina:

Do you know that is an insult against God?.. @bolded
God is changing the old covenant, so God empowered Jesus to perform the GREATEST signs of all times! Jeremiah 31:31-34
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by johnw47: 12:35am On Jul 30, 2018
the fool rushes in*:

Pro 18:6 A fool's lips enter into contention
Pro_20:3 It is an honour for a man to cease from strife: but every fool will be meddling.

*but is unable to finish
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 5:23am On Jul 30, 2018
#sonmvayina: Thanks for expressing your views about Jesus of Nazareth and Christianity. Truly the Jewish high court tried all within their power to ERASE all proofs of Jesus' existence as a person (John 12:9-11,Act 5:28) So if you're doubting the authenticity of the story of Jesus, that is another case on it's own but there are too many evidences pointing to this Nazarene as the promised Messiah! Do you know that the scriptures even foretold that the Messiah will be cut off or killed? Daniel 9:26 Yes Jesus of Nazareth was arrested, falsely tried and executed by the Jewish high court (Sanhedrin) and precisely 33 years after that Jerusalem and it's Temple was devastated by the Roman army and the Jews were scattered abroad! So please if you believe that Jesus never existed, we understood why you think so but we His TRUE followers can prove to anybody that Jesus of Nazareth is the expected Messiah and no other is coming after him. If you want a clearer understanding of the Hebrew Scriptures, you must become one of us. That is why God has hidden all the sacred secrets found in the Hebrew Scriptures from the unfaithful Jewish nation but have revealed all the secrets to TRUE Christians(Spiritual Israelites). Whoever hates us will continue to read and read and read the scriptures but they can NEVER grasp the messages in it! Luke 8:10 compare to Isaiah 6:9,10 God bless you my friend!
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2018
Wow! So many arguments in here.
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
0temSapien:
Wow! So many arguments in here.
Relax and enjoy the show while you're amused as the argumentators keeps debating based on their understanding of the WRITTEN document, but don't forget that ÀRGUMENTS is the key to knowledge in atheism because there is NO documents to refer to for common thoughts or agreement. So they're far better than those in a faculty having NOTHING to lean on for a common ground wink wink wink
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 6:37am On Sep 08, 2018
Hmm
Re: How Jesus Christ Was Created by 0temSapien: 7:55am On Oct 17, 2018
Derailed thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Osinbajo Helicopter Crash: Pastor Prize Aluko Prophecy About Plan To Kill VP / Why Is Christmas Called Xmas? / Ibidun Ighodalo Celebrates Her Adopted Children, Keke And Zenan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.