Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) (51947 Views)

Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See / Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by Tunmise100(m): 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
I sincerely wish president trump the best. I hope Kim would explicitly agree to the denuclearization talks.

TRUMP ALL THE WAY

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by fizzile(m): 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Why trump and Kim Jong-un the behave like small kids.

Why can't they do their summit in peace without the world hearing about it.

As Old as Trump is, there's no atom of shame in him. You are 71yrs old while this idiot is 38yrs but still yet he place himself so low to have a summit with this fool.

I have so much respect in America president ( Franklin D. Roosevelt ) he can't take this rubbish act by Childish president trying to compare U.S strength.

North Korea shouldn't allow this fool to destabilize them. They should learn from what happened to Japan in 1941Hiroshima:20,000 soldiers killed70,000–126,000 civilians killed
Nagasaki:39,000–80,000 killedTotal: 129,000–226,000+ killed

Within a day
You dont talk like an educated fellow. From what i am seeing, you are not enlightened at all....u r just full of hate. Grow up please

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by slimdamatrix1(m): 4:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
alexistaiwo:
Somebody will be assassinated during this summit.

Watch and see!

Definitely not Donald Trump, because the U. S would rain fire on North Korea and Japan and South Korea will back them up.

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by slimdamatrix1(m): 4:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
Trump my nigga!

Ride on man, you can do it smiley

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by Ugosample(m): 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
nairalandbuzz:

North Korean leader not dictator
He is a dictator

Period

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
tolexy007:
is a shame that some so called liberals America wants the submit to fail, But God will disspoint them...Peace shall reign

I still wonder why they hate Trump so much. Americans don't know how lucky they are to have him as president

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by slimdamatrix1(m): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ugosample:

He is a dictator

Period

That guy clearly doesn't know who a dictator is.

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by greenguy: 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

As Old as Trump is, there's no atom of shame in him. You are 71yrs old while this idiot is 38yrs but still yet he place himself so low to have a summit with this fool.

I have so much respect in America president ( Franklin D. Roosevelt ) he can't take this rubbish act by Childish president trying to compare U.S strength.

North Korea shouldn't allow this fool to destabilize them. They should learn from what happened to Japan in 1941Hiroshima:20,000 soldiers killed70,000–126,000 civilians killed

Within a day

Guy seriously, you have no sense. You have no idea the gravity of the matter at hand!

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by maestroferddi: 4:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
try and understand the sense behind it oga
You are talking absolute crap.

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by thunderbabs: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
Trump Kim Jong Un...
What a combination

Two ....children
Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by slimdamatrix1(m): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
osas3050:
call or whatsapp the below
if interested

I do not understand.
If I subscribe, what is my gain?
How does this even work?

And do you realize this is just luck?
Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by AloneTK: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
flexyrule:
You know so much, yet you sound so ignorant. I doubt if you can lead the children's arm of your local church

This your "Doubt" strong gannnnn. Guy, You wicked oo grin grin grin grin

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
yeyerolling:
i trust bastard Hilary, she prefers war

She probably hate what's going on right now

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
Kudos to the Singaporeans for being a good host. Even though the citizens complain about using S$20 million to host the meeting.

Lee Kuan Yew will be happy wherever he is.

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 11, 2018
Fukafuka:

The best I have seen yet cheesy

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by AloneTK: 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ugosample:

He is a dictator

Period

you are both right. He is referred to as a Leader which he is. But dictatorial in nature.

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by Octaves(m): 4:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
Trump told them he wrote the art of the deal. Killary would have started dropping bombs and precipitate the whole world into war

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by Donelli: 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
theoldpretender:

The reason why they are talking is....if the DPRK does not disarm, South Korea will ramp up its nuclear capability,the Japanese too would want their own bomb, as would several other South East Asian nations.

China too is also worried....what is aimed at the US can be aimed at them too....

Plus, NK does not have the ICBM capability to deliver a bomb (their annual budget is 1/4 that of South Korea's.).

NK is also badly run, poor and broke. They need these talks...before the government collapises...and causes problems for China and SK.

Shed more light on the the bolded please

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by somito121(m): 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
I pray it ends peacefully for the sake of the world, because if there is any bad outcome from the meeting it could lead to WWIII. Misunderstanding in Europe led to the start of WW.

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by AloneTK: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
Gerrard59:
Kudos to the Singaporeans for being a good host. Even though the citizens complain about using S$20 million to host the meeting.

Lee Kuan Yew will be happy wherever he is.
They'd surely have a place in the book of records. History will remember them..

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by Donelli: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
zinaunreal:

You just relpied someone who loves ignorance and lacks understanding. You wasted time you for use go one round with olosho in replying a dummy

I learnt something from his response wink

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by KratosCorp: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
That's a valid fear. I have the same concern too. The US establishment (including some old dogs in CIA) are openly making and issuing open and veiled death threats on Trump. But my trust is in God who has raised Trump for a time like this. He will protect him and shame ALL his haters.

TheUbermensch:

You've watched too much London Has Fallen.

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by 1miccza: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
nairalandbuzz:

International politics

Do you have to spare a thought to prove what you already know or what you are?? Don't bro..
Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Within a day

Chai, you just wasted someone's space for FTC.You spoilt the whole show

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
I would like to see them shaking hands

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by Yesbody: 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Within a day

You are saying nonsense, and you are even senseless, the Americans have lots of nuclear weapons that can destroy the continent of Africa in few hours
Every country is really scared of the Americans due to what they did to Japan as u av mentioned
It is time for north Korea and the rest to develop their nuclear war heads that is even more suphisticated to the ones in America

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by biggy26: 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
Gullah:

I don't even get the point you are trying to make,

1. This is perhaps the most historic meeting on the Korean issue since the Korean war ended, how were they supposed to keep it silent? This is the biggest news in the world right now, from CNN to BBC to AlJazeera to all major Cable news networks, everyone is talking about it. How on earth are Trump and Kim jong un supposed to have kept it silent? Should they have banned all news channels from reporting about it?

2. What has the ages of Trump and Kim got to do with international diplomacy? Today the President of France is 39 years of age and President Buhari is over 70, would you consider it a let down if Buhari sat for a meeting with Macron? They are not there to represent themselves, they are there to represent their respective nations

3. Then you are basically rooting for Kim to refuse to give up his nuclear weapons for peace to reign in the Korean peninsular. North Korea is better off with a peaceful Korea. Their miserable amount of nuclear weapons will avail them nothing against the vastly superior armaments at the American's disposal. Trust me, if their was a nuclear conflict between the US and the North Koreans, North Korea will be wiped off the face of the earth
Forget that guys ignorance.
Good response!

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by omenka(m): 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
wise7:
Well I hope Kim doesn't pull out of the summit Monday night.
Kim needs the talks more than Trump. We should hope Trump doesn't pull out, especially as he has made it abundantly clear he could if the direction of negotiations run afoul of the interest of the United States even in the slightest way.

Be that as it may, I believe even if the US abruptly pulls out, South Korea and North would still find a way to thrash out their personal differences and reach some resolutions which would see to an appreciable reduction in tensions within the Peninsula.

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
grin grin grin Gbammmm grin grin grin
Sadusky:

The best I have seen yet cheesy

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by dtrend(m): 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
US President Donald Trump (C) is welcomed by Singapore's Foreign Minister Vivian Balakrishnan (L) after Air Force One arrived at Paya Lebar Air Base in Singapore on Sunday evening.

why not hold the peace talk in Beijing or Washington ...?
Mtcheww!! they ain't gonna pull this off....
4get it, they don't even trust themselves ......
Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by busco59: 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
I don't know why I just love most moves taken by Trump, to be sincere with myself I gat more respect for Trump and his ideas, to Obama's personalities and decisions even though he is an African American. I just hope he continues to drive towards positivities and not negativities, abeg baba Trump no fall my hands.
The beautiful scenarios up there captivated me the most, I must confess indeed Singapore is really a beautiful and peaceful country unlike what we have down here. I weep and pray for my nation, Nigeria!!!!¡¡¡¡

Ten Things To Know About Liz Truss, New UK Prime Minister (Photos) / Obama Expels Russian Diplomats / Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria