Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) (51946 Views)

Roman Abramovich Suffered Suspected Poisoning At Russia-Ukraine Peace Talk / Illegal Photos Of North Korea That Kim Jong Un Doesn’t Want You To See / Donald Trump 'Sentenced To Death' By North Korea For Insulting Kim Jong Un (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by Gullah: 6:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
somito121:

What I am trying to say is that based on your comment, if US should dare strike north Korea with nuclear weapons then US will lose a lot. Go and read what caused WWI

I am not suggesting US should attack North Korea, the other guy I quoted was saying Kim shouldn't give up his nukes because he needs it for self defence against the US and I was just trying to let him know that North Korea's nuclear arsenals is not enough to defend them or harm the US should such a conflict ensue. Kim's best option is to denuclearize the Korean peninsular and get reprieve from the crippling economic sanctions

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by benjsniper33: 6:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Why trump and Kim Jong-un the behave like small kids.

Why can't they do their summit in peace without the world hearing about it.

As Old as Trump is, there's no atom of shame in him. You are 71yrs old while this idiot is 38yrs but still yet he place himself so low to have a summit with this fool.

I have so much respect in America president ( Franklin D. Roosevelt ) he can't take this rubbish act by Childish president trying to compare U.S strength.

North Korea shouldn't allow this fool to destabilize them. They should learn from what happened to Japan in 1941Hiroshima:20,000 soldiers killed70,000–126,000 civilians killed
Nagasaki:39,000–80,000 killedTotal: 129,000–226,000+ killed

Within a day

Hmm...You call Kim Jong Un a fool?

And you are even warning him to learn from Hiroshima and Nagasaki as if North Korea doesn't have Nuclear weapons too.

Look my friend, the BATTLE OF STALINGRAD taught us that war is not won by firepower or military pompousity but by sheer will and total determination even if it cost you lives or resources.
Another thing is , know your Enemy and what he can do and know yourself. You see the whole world knows the USA, nobody is afraid of them just that most countries prefer to thrive in peace.. America Is filled with Warmongering Zombies who are having a hard time in dissociating real-life war scenario from Hollywood movies where the American soldiers are portrayed as well kitted up and invincible. .

You see modern warfare is another kettle of fish from trench warfare, and it can only be won by Nations whose soldiers has the will to win not because of the international fame, pride or pompousity but with an ultimate sense of duty to defend their father land AT ALL COST knowing fully well that losing their lives is not enough a sacrifice to pay.
The USA have this that have that, yes they can slaughter thousands in a flash with their military hardwares but can they Defeat a Nation like North Korea with 4 million military personnel on active duty, with a fanatical state of mind to defend their fatherland ..

Wise countries are leaning from the Russian Bear who showed true bravery and an Animalistic determination to Defend mother Russia against the All-powerfull, technologically advanced, Superior German Wermatcht Military war Machine.

The Era of Asslicking is over Folks hahaha..gra gra ko jawo mo hehehe

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by KratosCorp: 6:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good to hear. grin

Dpharisee:

I cant remember the last time I watched CNN, I am too exposed in international politics above CNN propaganda called 'news'

2 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by benjsniper33: 6:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
Gullah:

I am not suggesting US should attack North Korea, the other guy I quoted was saying Kim shouldn't give up his nukes because he needs it for self defence against the US and I was just trying to let him know that North Korea's nuclear arsenals is not enough to defend them or harm the US should such a conflict ensue. Kim's best option is to denuclearize the Korean peninsular and get reprieve from the crippling economic sanctions

Let's stop the war thing ojere. .

As long as NorthKorea isn't gonna harm anyone with their Nuclear weapons , they are free to have their nuclear weapons abeg. At least it will serve as a deterrent for any burger-eating Yankee to bully them.
Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by Delivar(m): 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

As Old as Trump is, there's no atom of shame in him. You are 71yrs old while this idiot is 38yrs but still yet he place himself so low to have a summit with this fool.

I have so much respect in America president ( Franklin D. Roosevelt ) he can't take this rubbish act by Childish president trying to compare U.S strength.

North Korea shouldn't allow this fool to destabilize them. They should learn from what happened to Japan in 1941Hiroshima:20,000 soldiers killed70,000–126,000 civilians killed

Within a day
Typical Nigerian mentality always checking who is senior or junior.

"Leave that small boy"

"I am not your mate"

"I can't marry that guy cos he is my junior"

Oga this is international politics and nothing like senior or junior. They are meeting to solve a problem and not to drag for birthright inheritance like you do in your village. If we are to go by your dumb line of reasoning then you are saying presidents shouldn't visit presidents of other nations who are younger in age. Nonesense.

8 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by Gullah: 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
benjsniper33:

Let's stop the war thing ojere. .

As long as NorthKorea isn't gonna harm anyone with their Nuclear weapons , they are free to have their nuclear weapons abeg. At least it will serve as a deterrent for any burger-eating Yankee to bully them.
North Korea has been the one threatening other countries like Japan and South Korea with nuclear attacks hence the anxiety of their neighbours over their nuclear capability. Like I have explained earlier, if the US decide to attack North Korea (Which they clearly don't want to do) North Korea's nuclear arsenal is too small to serve as a defence against the US massively superior weaponry and if the North persist in developing their nuclear technology, there will be no more moral argument against both Japan and South Korea also getting theirs. This is not a situation anyone wants on the Korean peninsular

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by Classicalman(m): 6:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Within a day
Stop exposing your ignorance here.
Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by ttmacoy: 6:40pm On Jun 11, 2018
You talk about Japan and Hiroshima. Don't you think having talks is a better way to avoid such?

Sanctions, mismanagement and famine have decimated North Korea econony and this may be a good opportunity to offer security guarantees and economic benefits in exchange for peace.

Far away from Nigeria you may may not feel the urgency of the situation but for those living in the region eg Japan, South Korea etc this will be very welcome. Families may be able to reunite after decades.

Look at history, when Reagan started speaking to Gorbachev people were against it but it helped bring down the Berlin wall in Germany and played a part in the end of the cold war. When Obama shook hands with Castro at Mandela's burial people said how could he but guess what, we are now seeing the beginning of peace and opening up the country.

Seeing the need it seems people due to their hatred of Trump will rather the summit fail so they can say I told you so rather than hope it suceeds for the benefit of the people in the region and peace. There is a lot more at stake here than I told you he's stupid.

EzendiEgo1:

Within a day
Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by bluecircle470: 6:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
Omooba224:
Alas! North Korea is Now also a world power. All they need now is to join hands with the South Koreans who are economically powerful. Kim Jong Un my nigga! w

Your nigga will soon die like chicken
Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
ttmacoy:
You talk about Japan and Hiroshima. Don't you think having talks is a better way to avoid such?

Sanctions, mismanagement and famine have decimated North Korea econony and this may be a good opportunity to offer security guarantees and economic benefits in exchange for peace.

Far away from Nigeria you may may not feel the urgency of the situation but for those living in the region eg Japan, South Korea etc this will be very welcome. Families may be able to reunite after decades.

Look at history, when Reagan started speaking to Gorbachev people were against it but it helped bring down the Berlin wall in Germany and played a part in the end of the cold war. When Obama shook hands with Castro at Mandela's burial people said how could he but guess what, we are now seeing the beginning of peace and opening up the country.

Seeing the need it seems people due to their hatred of Trump will rather the summit fail so they can say I told you so rather than hope it suceeds for the benefit of the people in the region and peace. There is a lot more at stake here than I told you he's stupid.

Agreed but how can anyone trust the US (Gadaffi/Hussein) or even Trump, who feels hurt (Trudeau) easily and acts on his feelings (cancels an agreement punishing bystanders), says one thing today and another tomorrow? Abeg! China/Xi is pulling the strings here and Trump is enjoying the attention as the narcissist that he is. I am not overly optimistic. I predict that North Korea will make promises, give a little, take more in return and in 10 years, after some economic recovery, have more leverage to continue as usual. I hope history will prove me wrong.
Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by Akpacha(m): 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Within a day
u are talking abt men that are far better than ur empty headed president in that manners?
Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by RaptorX: 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2018
I pity this Kim guy if he lets Trump bully him into giving up his nukes, what happened to Ghadaffi will be child's play compared to what will happen to him.
Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by bluecircle470: 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Within a day

Wrong age info bro. Kim is just 34 years born in 1984 January 8th.
Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by brodalokie: 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
This news hit front page immediately my job disappointed me. I hope someone is not playing me as NK and them as the US? Everybody keeps attacking me here with drones, calling me dead body and blackmailing me that I am thinking too much so I may be going crazy. The 7 years of bad luck is enough. I stay without food for days and I never get more than #500 a week. I have made this complaint here with another moniker last year but someone is not satisfied with me yet I guess, who could be this powerful? Could it be a richman? Am i a victim caught in between political rivery? A monarch? A religious Inquisition? Are they getting foreign help? What is going on? Recently I commented on a doctor patient topic and mentioned the red cross, the next morning, President Buhari becomes the grand patron of red cross. If this is political then why am I not getting any help from an opposition? Why hasn't anybody contacted me to say something? Kindly send relief ASAP somebody. Health is critical

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by ttmacoy: 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2018
The funny thing is Trump has done all he said he will do so I'm not sure why the surprise. Re Trudeau while I don't necessarily agree with Trump's approach I can't stand Trudeau and his statement was contrary to what was discussed that they had resolved the tarrif issue when they hadn't.

I disagree it's all China. Trump made it clear when he came in China is the key to North Korea and put pressure on China. It's a myriad of many reasons and one of which is also North Korea economic situation. As a dictator it's easier to keep people in check when they are fed. Hunger will at some point result in people pushing back since there is nothing to lose.

That's why I said it's a good opportunity to give security guarantees and also economic benefits in exchange for peace.

I am with you in hoping things work out because as I said therr is more at stake than Trump is great or stupid yet the press in the US are so divided and reporting it from the angle of either proving Trump is the greatest thing since slice bread or the worse ignoring the fact that there are millions and millions of people who will be impacted if it succeeds or fails.

Mindfulness:

Agreed but how can anyone trust the US (Gadaffi/Hussein) or even Trump, who feels hurt (Trudeau) easily and acts on his feelings (cancels an agreement punishing bystanders), says one thing today and another tomorrow? Abeg! China/Xi is pulling the strings here and Trump is enjoying the attention as the narcissist that he is. I am not overly optimistic. I predict that North Korea will make promises, give a little, take more in return and in 10 years, after some economic recovery, have more leverage to continue as usual. I hope history will prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by henryobinna(m): 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

True. But US would NEVER go to war with a nuclear armed country.
Infact no right thinking country would go to war with another nuclear capable country. It's suicide!!
Just one successful detonation in a populated place like new York is enough to drag US to a 2nd or 3rd world country, and that is what the US Congress would neva agree to.
So for me, if i were Kim, i would still keep my nukes as insurance against hostility from the west while i make peace with my southern neighbors and Asian brothers for economic growth n intergration.
These southern neighbors need the US to lift their sanctions on NK before they'll agree to doing business with NK. At the end of the day, NK would be forced to disarm if they want to grow whether they like the west or not, they can't do anything else they'll go back to continuing life how it's been for them. Imagine they don't have a national air line to carry their leader.

NOTE: most SEAN(south east asian nations) are allies of US,, sanctions from US means sanctions from them.
Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by CSTR1003: 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
TroubleMaker47:

True. But US would NEVER go to war with a nuclear armed country.
Infact no right thinking country would go to war with another nuclear capable country. It's suicide!!
Just one successful detonation in a populated place like new York is enough to drag US to a 2nd or 3rd world country, and that is what the US Congress would neva agree to.
So for me, if i were Kim, i would still keep my nukes as insurance against hostility from the west while i make peace with my southern neighbors and Asian brothers for economic growth n intergration.
North Korea is not Russia.
The US will not willingly go to war with Russia because Russia has astronomical nuclear power, and her conventional armaments are world class too.

North Korea does not share that privilege. Their only real weapons is their nukes which is nothing before the face of the American military Power.

The US will blow North Korea off the face of the earth in one single blow.

And because North Korea has nuclear weapons, America's first strike against them would be so devastatingly brutal so as to render North Korea incapable of launching a nuclear counter attack.

In other words, the way the US will attack North Korea will be far brutal than a Iraq or an Afghanistan.
And America will not wait for North Korea to strike before hitting them because the Koreans have nukes. And the strike from America will be final so as to cripple any nuclear counter attack from Korea.

When Trump threatened North Korea with "fire and fury the world has never seen ", he was not just bragging.

That would have been the reality.
Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by uzoma213(m): 8:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
why always chervrolet suburban? even in movies
Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
ttmacoy:
The funny thing is Trump has done all he said he will do so I'm not sure why the surprise. Re Trudeau while I don't necessarily agree with Trump's approach I can't stand Trudeau and his statement was contrary to what was discussed that they had resolved the tarrif issue when they hadn't.

I disagree it's all China. Trump made it clear when he came in China is the key to North Korea and put pressure on China. It's a myriad of many reasons and one of which is also North Korea economic situation. As a dictator it's easier to keep people in check when they are fed. Hunger will at some point result in people pushing back since there is nothing to lose.

That's why I said it's a good opportunity to give security guarantees and also economic benefits in exchange for peace.

I am with you in hoping things work out because as I said therr is more at stake than Trump is great or stupid yet the press in the US are so divided and reporting it from the angle of either proving Trump is the greatest thing since slice bread or the worse ignoring the fact that there are millions and millions of people who will be impacted if it succeeds or fails.

You have a balanced view and you make a lot of sense. I don't trust Trump and I don't trust America. I have seen the Republican Party showing fake evidence of weapons of mass destruction before the UN Security Council so ...

Anyway, let us hope for the best for all people, not only ours. I agree with you 100% on this.
Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by powerblaze(m): 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
Gullah:

I don't even get the point you are trying to make,

1. This is perhaps the most historic meeting on the Korean issue since the Korean war ended, how were they supposed to keep it silent? This is the biggest news in the world right now, from CNN to BBC to AlJazeera to all major Cable news networks, everyone is talking about it. How on earth are Trump and Kim jong un supposed to have kept it silent? Should they have banned all news channels from reporting about it?

2. What has the ages of Trump and Kim got to do with international diplomacy? Today the President of France is 39 years of age and President Buhari is over 70, would you consider it a let down if Buhari sat for a meeting with Macron? They are not there to represent themselves, they are there to represent their respective nations

3. Then you are basically rooting for Kim to refuse to give up his nuclear weapons for peace to reign in the Korean peninsular. North Korea is better off with a peaceful Korea. Their miserable amount of nuclear weapons will avail them nothing against the vastly superior armaments at the American's disposal. Trust me, if their was a nuclear conflict between the US and the North Koreans, North Korea will be wiped off the face of the earth

You get time to reply that slowpoke.
Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by Acepen(m): 8:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
;DLOL EZEINDIEGO1 HAS SUFFERED NEXT TIME HE WOULD AVOID FOREING SECTION LOL
Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by Ibvelli: 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
try and understand the sense behind it oga
just admit the fact that you know nothing about international relations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by somito121(m): 9:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
The way people talk about US wiping out north Korea baffles me a lot. What happened in Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya was a coalition led by US. No single country can carry out a single airstrike on another country, else it will lead to WW. If US dare strike North Korea, I am sorry to say that what happened to Hitler will definitely happen to trump. America will just be used as testing sites. I am very sure they(US) don't want that.
Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by Ryocaj(m): 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
USA needs peace.. Kim is just a figure head.. D real war is USA vs North Korea, China n Russia.. it has always been like that since d Korean war.. USA made it so when they sided with South Korea n Russia n China defended North Korea.. USA is scared of D backing Kim has from Russia n China.. they stand no chance.. North Korea would av been dealt with if it was just dem..
Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by degamemaster(m): 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
Omooba224:
Alas! North Korea is Now also a world power. All they need now is to join hands with the South Koreans who are economically powerful. Kim Jong Un my nigga! w
Your head is correct. Some people didn't understand the game that guy played with his "stubbornness", finally it will pay off if the summit goes well as expected. North Korea will be welcomed into the G-whatever+1, she will always be given much respect than countries of her mate.
Even Trump at a time called Kim "a smart cookie".... and unfortunately, we have a dullard that doesn't even know his real age as president.

International Politics is more interested than PDP vs APC point and kill dirty politics. grin grin grin
Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by toscolee(m): 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Within a days
Roosevelt was far from being a rash person. It took an extreme act of provocation to get the US involved in the war, a war they tried to avoid at all cost. Before Pearl harbor, the British empire was literally on it knees pleading with the US for loan, they refused, desperate not to appear as though they are taking sides and so, offend Hitler. War means destruction and death, it's not something to rush into.

1 Like

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by degamemaster(m): 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
benjsniper33:

Hmm...You call Kim Jong Un a fool?

And you are even warning him to learn from Hiroshima and Nagasaki as if North Korea doesn't have Nuclear weapons too.

Look my friend, the BATTLE OF STALINGRAD taught us that war is not won by firepower or military pompousity but by sheer will and total determination even if it cost you lives or resources.
Another thing is , know your Enemy and what he can do and know yourself. You see the whole world knows the USA, nobody is afraid of them just that most countries prefer to thrive in peace.. America Is filled with Warmongering Zombies who are having a hard time in dissociating real-life war scenario from Hollywood movies where the American soldiers are portrayed as well kitted up and invincible. .

You see modern warfare is another kettle of fish from trench warfare, and it can only be won by Nations whose soldiers has the will to win not because of the international fame, pride or pompousity but with an ultimate sense of duty to defend their father land AT ALL COST knowing fully well that losing their lives is not enough a sacrifice to pay.
The USA have this that have that, yes they can slaughter thousands in a flash with their military hardwares but can they Defeat a Nation like North Korea with 4 million military personnel on active duty, with a fanatical state of mind to defend their fatherland ..

Wise countries are leaning from the Russian Bear who showed true bravery and an Animalistic determination to Defend mother Russia against the All-powerfull, technologically advanced, Superior German Wermatcht Military war Machine.

The Era of Asslicking is over Folks hahaha..gra gra ko jawo mo hehehe
I like your simple and factual analysis. America should just and sit down one place and enjoy their burger. Time of intimidating other countries is over. Kim and Putin and Asad are my men of valour of this time.
Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
Donelli:

I learnt something from his response wink

You learned upgraded stupidity
Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by omoelerin1: 9:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Within a day
Gibberish.
To prevent reoccurrence of the 1941 horror you're talking about is the purpose of this submit.
You still have the mentality of the primitive period of the 20th century. No sane person will wish such unnecessary and preventive incident without no just cause, but for ego and pride repeat itself. Not now again when the sanctity of human life is more respected. International community has moved beyond that barbaric act, Mr. man.

Sit down there, dey boast about American might when the nations of the world becoming interrelated and interconnected every day, especially, with the advancement of technology and communication.

It is like you're not aware that the world system is now multi polar, unlike in the past when it used to be bipolar. Even the powerful States know that power is transient. If the two supper power could engage in a cold war for about 5 decades without resulting to directing confrontations, can't you realise that no state want war without any justification, hence, the inauguration of a lot of international peace declarations, statutes and treaties since the end of WWII?
The only thing that the world needs is peace, nothing but peace.

2 Likes

Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
Awaiting for positive outcome.
Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by writeprof(m): 10:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
I hope it works out, it's a good alliance to checkmate war mongers like Putin and Assad.
Re: President Donald Trump And Kim Jong-Un Arrive Singapore For Peace Talk(Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
What's this one saying? Google is your friend. Read about world powers and discover the gap between US and North Korea military might. Also find out between US and North Korea who is an ally to South Korea.

Omooba224:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ten Things To Know About Liz Truss, New UK Prime Minister (Photos) / Obama Expels Russian Diplomats / Israeli Missiles Hit Iran, Iraq And Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.