Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter (22826 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday / Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos / Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Nairatrend: 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
As he shared on his twitter handle.

What do you think

Gone are the days when some military Generals will just sit down in a room and decide who would be the next President of Nig. There’s no political Mecca in any Hilltop Mansion or Farm again. They cannot still deal with that fact. The political Mecca is now on the streets of Nig.

https://mobile.twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1005742859323084800

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by HungerBAD: 10:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
Word.

I do not like Buhari's politics,but Obasanjo should just go away and stop making a mockery of himself by trying to be a kingmaker.

How can you want to be a Kingmaker when Nigeria don't even need a king?Somebody should tell him that he cannot continue to be relevant forever.

Same old criminal that wanted to twist the Nigeria constitution so he can have a "Third Term" and when that failed, he still wants to rule by proxy by all means.

Obasanjo If you are reading this, please just go away. Behave like an adult for once. Copy the silent style of General Gowon.

168 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by amaechi1: 10:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
One of the crimes PMB has refused to commit, is his refusal to toll the directives of Hilltop Generals.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by SalamRushdie: 10:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
And the streets of Nigeria has rejected Buhari completely

182 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Nairatrend: 10:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by SalamRushdie: 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
What a govt

12 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by femmy2010(m): 10:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
Well said Keyamo

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by psucc(m): 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
Ok! Festus, when the die is cast, we will actually know if the narration is uprooted.

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by chuksjuve(m): 10:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
And the same street will send your paymaster back to daura..

Does it mean anyone who gets appointment with this Buhari administration looses their brain?

I don't seem to get the way supposedly fine intelleshuals looses their decorum these days..

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by DaBullIT(m): 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2018
OBJ and other Generals VS Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by deltaisgreat: 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
Please some one should tell obj that we the patriotic Nigerians will never forgive him until he navigates us out of the bondage of buhari and APC because he was chosen by APC in 2015 to navigate us into this bondage which he did excellently well.Now he also facing the music

11 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Metuh: 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
amaechi1:
One of the crimes PMB has refused to commit, is his refusal to toll the directives of Hilltop Generals.
What happened to the last president that tried that

Jonathan was humiliated for disobeying them too

Hope you see what I'm seeing

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Okewa(m): 12:44am On Jun 11, 2018
Festus keyamo has received his first salary and entitlement so am not surprise he is saying dis

22 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Optional09: 2:39am On Jun 11, 2018
If you want to develope a chronic mental problem, join APC

5 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by serikiYCU(m): 3:15am On Jun 11, 2018
They will come for you Festus

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by AgbitiOnne: 4:00am On Jun 11, 2018
Politics is like Football you can't be on your a-game forever. OBJ should learn from the likes of Zidane, Alex Ferguson and Other great Coaches know when to quit when the Ovation is loudest.

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by idu1(m): 4:27am On Jun 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Like killing Christians in the middlbelt?

Do you have sense in your head at all?

5 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Cutehector(m): 4:50am On Jun 11, 2018
HungerBAD:
Word.

I do not like Buhari's politics,but Obasanjo should just go away and stop making a mockery of himself by trying to be a kingmaker.

How can you want to be a Kingmaker when Nigeria don't even need a king?Somebody should tell him that he cannot continue to be relevant forever.

Same old criminal that wanted to twist the Nigeria constitution so he can have a "Third Term" and when that failed, he still wants to rule by proxy by all means.

Obasanjo If you are reading this, please just go away. Behave like an adult for once. Copy the silent style of General Gowon.
I must tell you, I liked that man Gowon. Reading through history and seeing the reason for his actions made me even like him the more.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by tomakint: 5:00am On Jun 11, 2018
I totally align with Keyamo on this one, Obasanjo took himself too seriously based on the "Yes Man" attitudes of most Nigerians, in saner climes people of his types are not even seen in public domain let alone within corridors of power. As much as Buhari is a disaster and a rejected one, Obasanjo needs to shut his mouth and watch as Nigerians decide her future. If you ask me, from 1999 till date, Obasanjo/Atiku administration is still the best government we had.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 11, 2018
Obasanjo is seeing and have seen a problem far ahead of regular Nigerians.. He knows how power intoxicates and he knows how it starts..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by SalamRushdie: 6:30am On Jun 11, 2018
idu1:

Do you have sense in your head at all?

Says one of the middle belters whose people are being killed daily by Fulani herdsmen.....shey you can see you don't have sense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by gurnam: 6:32am On Jun 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

I’m sure you don’t even speak for your street, not even your household

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by SalamRushdie: 6:40am On Jun 11, 2018
gurnam:

I’m sure you don’t even speak for your street, not even your household

Buhari has been completely rejected on most Nigerian streets but we know you people plan to announce false results and Damn the consequences but God shall truncate your evil plans

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Bari22: 6:45am On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by dafeyankee: 6:48am On Jun 11, 2018
Bari22:

Keyamo jail term loading.

Lalasticlacla
Dominique

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Yyeske(m): 6:57am On Jun 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Buhari has been completely rejected on most Nigerian streets but we know you people plan to announce false results and Damn the consequences but God shall truncate your evil plans
Says a kid with no PVC, always ranting online when he has no shadow, talk more of substance.
Next year, sit down in your father's house and let those who would go to the polls to bring back Buhari do so.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by SalamRushdie: 7:01am On Jun 11, 2018
Yyeske:
Says a kid with no PVC, always ranting online when he has no shadow, talk more of substance.
Next year, sit down in your father's house and let those who would go to the polls to bring back Buhari do so.

You wish . Every morning after I pray the next thing I do is shine my PVC to make sure it's intact .. I must vote Buhari out so Don't play yourself

5 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by gurnam: 7:27am On Jun 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Lmao! Sometimes you come across like an excited kid that gets carry away by LIKES on Nairaland

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Nairatrend: 7:47am On Jun 11, 2018
gurnam:

Lmao! Sometimes you come across like an excited kid that gets carry away by LIKES on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by dafeyankee: 7:56am On Jun 11, 2018
gurnam:

See knockout lmao.

6 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by ofai: 7:58am On Jun 11, 2018
Keyamo should choose his words carefully. We know he is a hungry hypocrite. Enjoy your fame while it lasts.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Nairatrend: 8:11am On Jun 11, 2018
ofai:
Keyamo should choose his words carefully. We know his a hungry hypocrite. Enjoy your fame while it lasts.
front page cc; lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Haliru Jika Shares 55 Cars, 96 Motorcycles, 83 Keke In Bauchi / Zelensky: Israel War Is Taking Attention Away From Ukraine / REVEALED: 469 Lawmakers Have 2,570 Aides – And Some Earn N950,000/Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.