Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,616 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter (22851 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday / Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos / Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by ofai: 8:13am On Jun 11, 2018
Nairatrend:
front page cc; lalasticlala

Nairatrend what do you want to achieve? Na my own pain you pass?
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by CilicMarin: 8:17am On Jun 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Like killing Christians in the middlbelt?

Paul be careful of allegations, you lay online.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by SalamRushdie: 8:34am On Jun 11, 2018
CilicMarin:

I see you have new name for me this morning ....thats not an allegation but a question to that comment .... there is difference between an allegation and a question .
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Lexusgs430: 8:37am On Jun 11, 2018
INEC is still corrupt though......
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by sokera: 8:37am On Jun 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:
And the streets of Nigeria has rejected Buhari completely
says who ? Let the street decide not you

4 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by tolexy007(m): 8:38am On Jun 11, 2018
obasanjo can go to hell... but buhari is going bk to Daura next year insha Allau
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by sunnyside16(m): 8:41am On Jun 11, 2018
Serves OBJ so right

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by contigiency(m): 8:44am On Jun 11, 2018
Nairatrend:
As he shared on his twitter handle.

What do you think

https://mobile.twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1005742859323084800

I totally concur.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Toosure70: 8:46am On Jun 11, 2018
True words from second class citizen. Ndi ara 5%
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by OChimex: 8:46am On Jun 11, 2018
I wonder why a sane person defend the politicians who are hellbent on destroying you the defender. I wish the politicians could one day have a face off like the cultists do and wipe themselves off.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by seguno2: 8:48am On Jun 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Will the streets of Nigeria do transmission into the ballot box on Election Day
How many people have their PVCs?
That is what matters first. Not all this trolling on social media.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by diebuhari1: 8:49am On Jun 11, 2018
CilicMarin:

Ogbonna Ubani, why the harassment?

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by islandmoon: 8:52am On Jun 11, 2018
Dear Presidency, i know you are here on nairaland, if you truly want to fight corruption, and will give me a spy watch, i will make a video documentary of how rice is been smuggled into the country, with hundreds of small vehicles on a daily basis by the APC, passing through the front of custom, SARS officers, and a police station, but you have to pay me 50k up front and 50k when i deliver, already thinking of making this video with my phone and sell to BBC , ALJASEERA or CNN

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Seun360(m): 8:53am On Jun 11, 2018
chuksjuve:
And the same street will send your paymaster back to daura..

Does it mean anyone who gets appointment with this Buhari administration looses their brain?

I don't seem to get the way supposedly fine intelleshuals looses their decorum these days..

Keep deceiving yourself.

Baba till 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by pafisayo(m): 8:53am On Jun 11, 2018
[quote author=chuksjuve post=68363262]And the same street will send your paymaster back to daura..

Does it mean anyone who gets appointment with this Buhari administration looses their brain?

I don't seem to get the way supposedly fine intelleshuals looses their decorum these days .

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by middlebelter(m): 8:53am On Jun 11, 2018
If I will take anyone serious, certainly not Festus Keyamo. I believe if Family Fawehinmi can come back to live once again, he will certainly denounce his like. How do we explain the senseless killings of people in middle belter with the heart sinking indifference been displayed by a Commander in Chief? The only excuse he could give is that he didn't know the IGP did not obey his directive to relocate to Benue state. He promised to investigate, did you hear anything after his departure from Benue on the investigation? instead, what we hear is the States should reverse anti open grazing law from his defence minister. At least we have an idea of what they discuss in privacy. He may come out to deny it but ,if he can sorround himself with the likes of IGP and minister of defence, we then can conclude about his disposition to issue.

If Festus think because of one or two board appointments he can betray his constituentcy , he will soon see how wrong his actions are.
OBJ is not our problem, rather we should look at the issues being raised by him. Once you silence the likes of OBJ, we certainly should be ready to embrace a worse regime than Abacha's.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by pafisayo(m): 8:55am On Jun 11, 2018
chuksjuve:

I don't seem to get the way supposedly fine intelleshuals looses their decorum these days..

Maybe am wrong but I think this quote reeks sentiments
Just because HE works for PMB does not make his statement any less true/e lacks decorum just for this statement and the Bigger truth is the Street Armed with PVC will decide if it’s wants PMB sent back to Daura not some King-maker.
We don’t have to politicize everything

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Wisemen0147(m): 8:55am On Jun 11, 2018
It's now u know that after OBJ wrote his own letter and joined ADC party against Buhari APC govt.....All of una dey crazy...I mean all nigeria POLITICIANS are THIEVES either PDP,APC or ADC

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by abumoney(m): 8:58am On Jun 11, 2018
Obj forget him kidney 4 Aso rock
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Turantula(m): 9:00am On Jun 11, 2018
Cutehector:
I must tell you, I liked that man Gowon. Reading through history and seeing the reason for his actions made me even like him the more.
He's in love with Hitler

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by pafisayo(m): 9:00am On Jun 11, 2018
chuksjuve:

Just because HE works for PMB does not make his statement any less true/e lacks decorum just for this statement the Bigger truth is the Street Armed with PVC will decide if it’s wants PMB sent back to Daura not some King-maker. The same street will also decide if it’s PDP or one of the younger generation (hopefully) but definitely not some King-maker
We don’t have to politicize everything
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by omojeesu(m): 9:01am On Jun 11, 2018
chuksjuve:

Mammon is powerful. One bow is enough. But OBJ is no saint anyway.
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by pafisayo(m): 9:02am On Jun 11, 2018
chuksjuve:

Just because HE works for PMB does not make his statement any less true/e lacks decorum just for this statement the Bigger truth is the Street Armed with PVC will decide if it’s wants PMB sent back to Daura not some King-maker. The same street will also decide if it’s PDP or one of the younger generation (hopefully) but definitely not some King-maker
We don’t have to politicize everthing
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by shamecurls(m): 9:03am On Jun 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Speak for your street

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by ofai: 9:05am On Jun 11, 2018
middlebelter:
If I will take anyone serious, certainly not Festus Keyamo. I believe if Family Fawehinmi can come back to live once again, he will certainly denounce his like. How do we explain the senseless killings of people in middle belter with the heart sinking indifference been displayed by a Commander in Chief? The only excuse he could give is that he didn't know the IGP did not obey his directive to relocate to Benue state. He promised to investigate, did you hear anything after his departure from Benue on the investigation? instead, what we hear is the States should reverse anti open grazing law from his defence minister. At least we have an idea of what they discuss in privacy. He may come out to deny it but ,if he can sorround himself with the likes of IGP and minister of defence, we then can conclude about his disposition to issue.

If Festus think because of one or two board appointments he can betray his constituentcy , he will soon see how wrong his actions are.
OBJ is not our problem, rather we should look at the issues being raised by him. Once you silence the likes of OBJ, we certainly should be ready to embrace a worse regime than Abacha's.

My brother you will live long.
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Essential(m): 9:05am On Jun 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:
talk ur own. which nigeria? u mean ipod slaves.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Essential(m): 9:08am On Jun 11, 2018
chuksjuve:

IPOD DREAMERS, AS LONG AS NIGERIA REMAIN ONE. YOU ARE A SLAVE AND PRISONER.YOUR WORDS DON'T COUNT AND ARE MEANLESS. SO SHUT DE Bleep UP.

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by HomeOfMe(f): 9:11am On Jun 11, 2018
Nairatrend:
As he shared on his twitter handle.

What do you think

https://mobile.twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1005742859323084800
He forgot the political mecca in Bourdilon..
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by ofai: 9:12am On Jun 11, 2018
Essential:

talk ur own. which nigeria? u mean ipod slaves.

I hope you are not hiding codeine in your brain....?
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 11, 2018
Land for sale at Ogbia, Bayelsa.pm me if you are interested

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crisis Hits PDP Presidential Campaign In Ekiti / Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible / Audu’s Inconclusive Death, Mugabe’s Wheelchair By Reuben Abati.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.