Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter (22856 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday / Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos / Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by ofai: 9:12am On Jun 11, 2018
HomeOfMe:
He forgot the political mecca in Bourdilon..

Don't mind him.
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by chuksjuve(m): 9:14am On Jun 11, 2018
Seun360:

Keep deceiving yourself.

Baba till 2023.

Are you now happy?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by chuksjuve(m): 9:16am On Jun 11, 2018
pafisayo:

Maybe am wrong but I think this quote reeks sentiments
Just because HE works for PMB does not make his statement any less true/e lacks decorum just for this statement the Bigger truth is the Street Armed with PVC will decide if it’s wants PMB sent back to Daura not some King-maker. The same street will also decide if it’s PDP or one of the younger generation (hopefully) but definitely not some King-maker
We don’t have to politicize everything

Pafisayo !!

I hear you sir..

Trust you're doing good ? grin
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by chuksjuve(m): 9:17am On Jun 11, 2018
omojeesu:

Mammon is powerful. One bow is enough. But OBJ is no saint anyway.

No politician is a saint that I know !
Neither am I siding obj .

But let the rule of law prevail in anything we want to do .

That's my fight !

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by LZAA: 9:18am On Jun 11, 2018
Nairatrend:
As he shared on his twitter handle.

What do you think

https://mobile.twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1005742859323084800
Those days actually died when yaradua defied obj and gej did the same
How gani came in contact with this ediot baffles me but like they say,to defend the indefensible,u must lose ur senses
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 11, 2018
chuksjuve:
And the same street will send your paymaster back to daura..

Does it mean anyone who gets appointment with this Buhari administration looses their brain?

I don't seem to get the way supposedly fine intelleshuals looses their decorum these days..

Tell me what doesn't make sense in what keyamo said. Should the generals be deciding the future of Nigeria from their mansions even when they've had their chances and blew it?

You kids just spew trash on nairaland for likes from your fellow kids.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Dollabiz: 9:19am On Jun 11, 2018
hmmmmm
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by chuksjuve(m): 9:19am On Jun 11, 2018
Essential:

IPOD DREAMERS, AS LONG AS NIGERIA REMAIN ONE. YOU ARE A SLAVE AND PRISONER.YOUR WORDS DON'T COUNT AND ARE MEANLESS. SO SHUT DE Bleep UP.

Ok sir!

Next time pass your message across without being petty or excessively ignorant ..

A faceless forum where we share ideas, agree and disagrees shouldn't make it seem it's a warzone ..

Good morning
Cheers
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by chuksjuve(m): 9:26am On Jun 11, 2018
schoolboij:

Tell me what doesn't make sense in what keyamo said. Should the generals be deciding the future of Nigeria from their mansions even when they've had their chances and blew it?

~You kids just spew trash on nairaland for likes from your fellow kids~.

So long Nigeria operates under this fraudulent structure, the military created, they will still be the one calling the shots..
The best we can do is to queue behind them..

Take it or keep deluding yourself ...

The next time you come to my mention ignorantly and arrogantly ..

Mute will be my response to you ..

Who is kid or did you just feel you can use such words on people?

Be warned !
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by 2016v2017: 9:28am On Jun 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:
And the streets of Nigeria has rejected Buhari completely
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Akanapiaigwe: 9:31am On Jun 11, 2018
HungerBAD:
Word.

I do not like Buhari's politics,but Obasanjo should just go away and stop making a mockery of himself by trying to be a kingmaker.

How can you want to be a Kingmaker when Nigeria don't even need a king?Somebody should tell him that he cannot continue to be relevant forever.

Same old criminal that wanted to twist the Nigeria constitution so he can have a "Third Term" and when that failed, he still wants to rule by proxy by all means.

Obasanjo If you are reading this, please just go away. Behave like an adult for once. Copy the silent style of General Gowon.
no sane man will ever support Buhari after his gross incompetence
no wonder why you left the camp
you're really sound and intelligent to be the dullard camp
respect!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Joylove2324(f): 9:34am On Jun 11, 2018
Baba obasanjo lost his reputation the day he decided to be seeing himself as the kingsmaker of Nigeria.this is the man who once destroy his pdp membership card that he's retiring from Nigeria politics but baba can no longer take it when the free money no longer flow as usual......baba should just keep his mouth shut and be emjoying his hot amala and ewedu soup jeje and stop poke nosing to the affairs of the govt in a negative ways........God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by middlebelter(m): 9:34am On Jun 11, 2018
ofai:

My brother you will live long.

Amen!
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by abuhari: 9:37am On Jun 11, 2018
Buhari till 2013. Let old cargo commit suicide.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 11, 2018
chuksjuve:

So long Nigeria operates under this fraudulent structure, the military created, they will still be the one calling the shots..
The best we can do is to queue behind them..

Take it or keep deluding yourself ...

The next time you come to my mention ignorantly and arrogantly ..

Mute will be my response to you ..

Who is kid or did you just feel you can use such words on people?

Be warned !

So we should keep following these old generals that are the architect to these mess we are in?

What happens when they die? We should be invoking their spirit? Low IQ idiots disgust me!

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by spartanman007(m): 9:45am On Jun 11, 2018
Obasanjo is becoming so irrelevant and will continue to deteriorate if he does not keep quiet. Enough of his confusion and misguiding.

3 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Mr2013(m): 9:48am On Jun 11, 2018
I call this "fallacious assumption"

That is what "it ought to be"
And not "what is"

Nigeria, something else!!
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by daonomzy2389(m): 9:49am On Jun 11, 2018
Neither keyamo nor obj self dey relevant for now o,see we Nigerian youth or citizens should just decide our future by kicking both APC and PDP out of our system and focusing on taking Nigeria our beloved country forward and to the next level...
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by chuksjuve(m): 9:55am On Jun 11, 2018
schoolboij:

So we should keep following these old generals that are the architect to these mess we are in?

What happens when they die? We should be invoking their spirit? Low IQ idiots disgust me!

Here's the problem with folks like you, you claim to be intelligent, but you can't sustain a line of discuss without going petty, neither can you decipher solutions when given a hint.

You want a democracy without understanding the how, and worst of all you want a tribal bigot to do that for you or you think he wil do that for you?

My friend, until Nigeria is restructured which can only be done by a democrat or civilian who really has Nigeria at heart, the military will dictating dictating, buhari will only create his own cabal that will sustain that military arrangement for his own interest.

Get knowledge and be liberated!

Restructuring is the key to a good and working Nigeria..

Mr schoolboij

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by kindnyce(m): 9:57am On Jun 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Mr. Man, you are a one Man vote.
You're not the street of Nigeria, as such cannot speak on their behalf, therefore, stick to your one vote and choose who you like on election day.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by HungerBAD: 10:02am On Jun 11, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:

no sane man will ever support Buhari after his gross incompetence
no wonder why you left the camp
you're really sound and intelligent to be the dullard camp
respect!

Thanks Boss.

2 Likes

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by HungerBAD: 10:03am On Jun 11, 2018
[quote author=Cutehector post=68366743]I must tell you, I liked that man Gowon. Reading through history and seeing the reason for his actions made me even like him the more. [/quote

Word.
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by GistFullGround: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2018
He wasn't talking about OBJ alone.

HILLTOP MANSION = IBB

FARM = OBJ

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Abdulkabir90: 10:08am On Jun 11, 2018
well said by the greatest festus keyamo himself,gone are the days when the likes of obasanjo can just seat down at the comfort of his house and designate someone to be the president of our dear nation,PMB all the way
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by kenrajmill(m): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2018
Obasanjo is becoming so irrelevant in the politics of Nigeria with his nonsense and senseless attitude towards the country... Festus Keyamo just nail the wall and confront the old cargo man to go and rest. Obasanjo suppose to stop disrupting the activities of the government... He is done with his time, he should allow the government to perform their duty effectively without any interruption or confusion in the country... His time has come and gone.
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by ofai: 10:11am On Jun 11, 2018
Very soon, bourdillon mansion at ikoyi will be the next.
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 11, 2018
tomakint:
I totally align with Keyamo on this one, Obasanjo took himself too seriously based on the "Yes Man" attitudes of most Nigerians, in saner climes people of his types are not even seen in public domain let alone within corridors of power. As much as Buhari is a disaster and a rejected one, Obasanjo needs to shut his mouth and watch as Nigerians decide her future. If you ask me, from 1999 till date, Obasanjo/Atiku administration is still the best government we had.

the best & most democratic government within 1999 till date remains ..... YARADUA,
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by kenrajmill(m): 10:16am On Jun 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Who are the streets of Nigeria that has rejected Buhari?
Who are the people that are not supporting the progress of the country?
It is only the hypocrites who are sentimental and bias with nepotism and tribalism that has rejected Buhari...
Now let me say this to you, you have right to your opinions, actions and inactions... You can decide for yourself and stop using the word "streets of Nigeria has rejected". Mr Man speak for yourself.
We are not slowpoke!
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Davidic419: 10:17am On Jun 11, 2018
Such times are over.
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by pafisayo(m): 10:21am On Jun 11, 2018
chuksjuve:

Pafisayo !!

I hear you sir..

Trust you're doing good ? grin

Boss I remain Loyal
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by efighter: 10:22am On Jun 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

The streets of Nigeria are not on Social Media. The 10 million Almajaris that have been voting for Buhari since 2003 have now increased to about 20 million through multiple registration and underaged registration. Our bothers from Niger, Chad, Mali, Libya and Cameroun too are there to add to Buhari's vote. By the time INEC releases Buhari 2019 presidential election votes, it will be more than the total population of the whole Southern Nigeria. You can then go to Court.

Buhari's return is a must because the looters of yesteryears shall not be allowed to come near our treasury again. Buhari either returns by free and fair election or by rigged and manipulated election. The end justifies the means.

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Wesely01(m): 10:28am On Jun 11, 2018
Nairatrend:
As he shared on his twitter handle.

What do you think

https://mobile.twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1005742859323084800

I’m not in support of any General but Festus Keyamo is not better then them, now he has the opportunity to open his mouth and say rubbish . Nigeria is funny country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

15 Boko-Haram Suspects Arrested In Lagos / Fresh Boko Haram Attacks In Niger Republic, 13 Killed / Dr Mary Iji Dies In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.