Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,463 members, 7,861,337 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter (22847 Views)

Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday / Olusegun Obasanjo On A Private Tour Of Ibom Tower Building.. Photos / Lauretta Onochie Tackles Obasanjo On Fulanisation Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Jbleenk: 10:31am On Jun 11, 2018
Nairatrend:
As he shared on his twitter handle.

What do you think

https://mobile.twitter.com/fkeyamo/status/1005742859323084800

Fact is

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by fyneguy: 10:32am On Jun 11, 2018
Metuh:

What happened to the last president that tried that

Jonathan was humiliated for disobeying them too

Hope you see what I'm seeing

Buhari is not GEJ!
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by peacechild(f): 10:37am On Jun 11, 2018
But before he became president he went to the hilltop and went to the farm so he has gone there before so what is new?

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 11, 2018
chuksjuve:

Here's the problem with folks like you, you claim to be intelligent, but you can't sustain a line of discuss without going petty, neither can you decipher solutions when given a hint.

You want a democracy without understanding the how, and worst of all you want a tribal bigot to do that for you or you think he wil do that for you?

My friend, until Nigeria is restructured which can only be done by a democrat or civilian who really has Nigeria at heart, the military will dictating dictating, buhari will only create his own cabal that will sustain that military arrangement for his own interest.

Get knowledge and be liberated!

Restructuring is the key to a good and working Nigeria..

Mr schoolboij

I don't expect you to see the folly in your position.

Bye.,...
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by NaijaBlend: 11:19am On Jun 11, 2018
DaBullIT:
OBJ and other Generals VS Buhari

OBJ, OTHER GENERALS, THE MASSES vs BUHARI

Simple!!!

1 Like

Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by yusufbida(m): 11:31am On Jun 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:
And the streets of Nigeria has rejected Buhari completely

You and your God fatherism rejected Buhari not the masses.

2019 will decide not your speculations.
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by DaBullIT(m): 11:37am On Jun 11, 2018
You mean LiePobians the 5% against Buhari ??
NaijaBlend:

OBJ, OTHER GENERALS, THE MASSES vs BUHARI

Simple!!!
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Janetudeh(f): 11:46am On Jun 11, 2018
Festus Keyamo just hit the nail on head....

Obasanjo is a man full of hypocrite and wants every person in power to keep bowing at his feet

The earlier he realises that this will not continue to earn him respect, but rather put him at the forefront of disgrace, the better for him. Nigeria has worshipped him enough.
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Barzinime(m): 12:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
I can see that Stalinism worked well on you
tomakint:
I totally align with Keyamo on this one, Obasanjo took himself too seriously based on the "Yes Man" attitudes of most Nigerians, in saner climes people of his types are not even seen in public domain let alone within corridors of power. As much as Buhari is a disaster and a rejected one, Obasanjo needs to shut his mouth and watch as Nigerians decide her future. If you ask me, from 1999 till date, Obasanjo/Atiku administration is still the best government we had.
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by ymaruf01: 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
OBJ stop been a kingmaker owk
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Buhari has been completely rejected on most Nigerian streets but we know you people plan to announce false results and Damn the consequences but God shall truncate your evil plans
high bp
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
gurnam:

Lmao! Sometimes you come across like an excited kid that gets carry away by LIKES on Nairaland
finishing aye
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by SalamRushdie: 3:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
bamidelee:

high bp

Bamidele talk through and shame the devil ..are you satisfied with this govt performance?
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Sirjamo: 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
deltaisgreat:
Please some one should tell obj that we the patriotic Nigerians will never forgive him until he navigates us out of the bondage of buhari and APC because he was chosen by APC in 2015 to navigate us into this bondage which he did excellently well.Now he also facing the music
Your village people dey do you, you dey blame Buhari!
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Bamidele talk through and shame the devil ..are you satisfied with this govt performance?
100%
Re: Festus Keyamo Trolls Obasanjo On Twitter by Sirjamo: 3:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You wish . Every morning after I pray the next thing I do is shine my PVC to make sure it's intact .. I must vote Buhari out so Don't play yourself
Make sure you put your doctor's phone number on speed dial, heart attack is loading.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buba Galadima: Tinubu Hasn't Done One Percent Of What I Did For Buhari / Ortom: If Anything Happens To Me, Hold Gov Bala Mohammed Responsible / Impeachment: Court Declines Akeredolu’s Plea To Vacate Interim Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.