Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Don't Want To Lose Her.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Want To Lose Her.. (3302 Views)

Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him / Lady Bares Her Boobs As She Asks If She Should Lose Her Virginity Now Or Marriag / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Want To Lose Her.. by Plyza: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2018
Am in 400 level of a federal University in Nigeria..I have this girlfriend.we have a serious relationship and am 21.i love her and she does too.i want to end up with her in marriage but don't have money yet.she is a hairdresser and she's good.my issue now is that I don't have money and guys are coming for her,she ain't giving them attention..we share alot together that's why am able to know.we don't have any problems at all...in a nutshell am afraid of not getting married to her cos if I don't I think I might have lost someone great..

Am new here sha
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2018
Whatever youre studying boy face it

At the end it all boils down to your pockets

12 Likes

Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by Plyza: 3:01pm On Dec 08, 2018
Shibaraba:
Whatever youre studying boy face it

At the end it all boils down to your pockets

Ok
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
Pray
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
Bros double your hustle because If you no get money hide your face

2 Likes

Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by Plyza: 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
SUCKABLE88:
Bros double your hustle because If you no get money hide your face

Ok
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by Rosay15(f): 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
Make money first and be okay. If the babe is meant for you then she will yours cus you are still younger to be stressing yourself marriage.
BTW, marriage i s not for kids and its takes a lot of sacrifice. The lord is your strength.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by Plyza: 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2018
Saffi:
Pray

Thanks
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by Plyza: 3:08pm On Dec 08, 2018
Rosay15:
Make money first and be okay. If the babe is meant for you then she will yours cus you are still younger to be stressing yourself marriage.
BTW, marriage i s not for kids and its takes a lot of sacrifice. The lord is your strength.

Well said..thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by MJBOLT: 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
21 years and you are thinking of marriage undecided

9 Likes

Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by pocohantas(f): 3:11pm On Dec 08, 2018
Plyza:
Am in 400 level of a federal University in Nigeria..I have this girlfriend. we have a serious relationship and am 21.i love her and she does too.i want to end up with her in marriage but don't have money yet.she is a hairdresser and she's good.

How can a 21y/o guy have a serious relationship? The only serious thing you have, is an erectíon.

Truth is, you will most likely get heart-broken like 4 times before you marry. In fact, you will be a transitional boyfriend for like 7yrs or more. A 21yo guy is nowhere close in mental/emotional maturity to a 21yo girl. That is why a girl of that age can marry and adapt, but a guy can't try it.

Your wife is in SS2, one guy in Diamond bank will marry your babe. When you are ready to marry, another 400l guy will create this thread. Don't stress yourself over it, it is what it is...

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by MJBOLT: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
he should pray for what?
Saffi:
Pray
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by Rosay15(f): 3:14pm On Dec 08, 2018
Plyza:

Well said..thanks a bunch
... You're welcome dear and am sorry for my errors in d comment. I was typing fast... Stay bless.
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by carter009(m): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
If she truly loves you, she will wait for you.
Plyza:
Am in 400 level of a federal University in Nigeria..I have this girlfriend.we have a serious relationship and am 21.i love her and she does too.i want to end up with her in marriage but don't have money yet.she is a hairdresser and she's good.my issue now is that I don't have money and guys are coming for her,she ain't giving them attention..we share alot together that's why am able to know.we don't have any problems at all...in a nutshell am afraid of not getting married to her cos if I don't I think I might have lost someone great..

Am new here sha
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by Mercielove(f): 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2018
Abeg, free her make she marry. That's how u will waste her time and later start saying she's not ur class.
Mttccchheew
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by Plyza: 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2018
pocohantas:

How can a 21y/o guy have a serious relationship? The only serious thing you have, is an erectíon.

Truth is, you will most likely get heart-broken like 4 times before you marry. In fact, you will be a transitional boyfriend for like 7yrs or more. A 21yo guy is nowhere close in mental/emotional maturity to a 21yo girl. That is why a girl of that age can marry and adapt, but a guy can't try it.

Your wife is in SS2, one guy in Diamond bank will marry your babe. When you are ready to marry, another 400l guy will create this thread. Don't stress yourself over it, it is what it is...

Well said
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
Plyza:

Am new here sha

I would advise you focus on your final exams,your project wahala and leave this matter to faith. If she truly loves you she would wait, afterall she also knows you in school and in your finals it won't be long before you dey alright.
My advise is don't work yourself up over this matter.
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by Plyza: 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2018
Mercielove:
Abeg, free her make she marry. That's how u will waste her time and later start saying she's not ur class.
Mttccchheew

According to you...but that's your opinion
Well said ..
And thanks for your contribution
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by Plyza: 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2018
vidicious:

I would advise you focus on your final exams,your project wahala and leave this matter to faith. If she truly loves you she would wait, afterall she also knows you in school and in your finals it won't be long before you dey alright.
My advise is don't work yourself up over this matter.

okay..I haprychi8.. gratitude
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by highqueen(f): 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
21 year old talking marriage and still in school, being fed with the little his parents can afford??
Please, extend my candid advise to that foolish girl that's dating you without future, tell her that the sooner she starts giving her suitors attention, the better for her cos she will soon be tagged an evening newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by carter009(m): 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nawaoooo, why this harsh words from you, he was only asking for advice and you are already condemning him .
Mercielove:
Mttccchheew
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by Plyza: 3:29pm On Dec 08, 2018
highqueen:
21 year old talking marriage and still in school, being fed with the little his parents can afford??
Please, extend my candid advise to that foolish girl that's dating you without future, tell her that the sooner she starts giving her suitors attention, the better for her cos she will soon be tagged an evening newspaper.

If not for courtesy,I would have told you something you will regret for the rest of your life. Loser
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by Rextizzle(m): 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
highqueen:

Why did you edit your post and why are you pained tongue
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by Plyza: 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2018
highqueen:

Actually seeing your name..I am pretty sure you high on something and that's your foolishness

1 Like

Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by pocohantas(f): 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2018
highqueen:

Lol, the irony. They shame girls for being evening newspapers, whereas they are the same guys being padlock boyfriends to these girls.

Imagine one saying, if she loves him she will wait. Then after waiting for 5yrs, they will still say...all relationships mustn't lead to marriage. It is well...
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by Wuraola01(f): 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2018
MJBOLT:
21 years and you are thinking of marriage undecided

Is it bad ni grin
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by Plyza: 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2018
pocohantas:

Lol, the irony. They shame girls for being evening newspapers, whereas they are the same guys being padlock boyfriends to these girls.

Imagine one saying, if she loves him she will wait. Then after waiting for 5yrs, they will still say...all relationships mustn't lead to marriage. It is well...
A girl said that ..not a guy..use your eyes madam
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by highqueen(f): 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2018
pocohantas:

Lol, Nigerian guys are so hypocritical.

Any girl.that listens to them is on her way to soon land.
Nairaland opened my eyes shaa. grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by highqueen(f): 3:43pm On Dec 08, 2018
Plyza:

Actually seeing your name..I am pretty sure you high on something and that's your foolishness
Insult from a 21 year old student?
I will let it pass cos you are just like a kid brother, just extend my advise to her.
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by highqueen(f): 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2018
[quote author=Plyza post=73662933][/quote]
You would have told me something I will.regret?

Really? Have you written your first semester exams and what was your gp?

The earlier you learn how to face your books and leave innocent girls alone, the better for you.
I'm done replying you.
Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by carter009(m): 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2018
How did you know he will leave her after waiting for him,, just look at how you concluded eveything, please stop discouraging other girls, I know your 34 years and you don't want to get married, but please leave others who want to....
pocohantas:

2 Likes

Re: Don't Want To Lose Her.. by Plyza: 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
highqueen:

Insult from a 21 year old student?
I will let it pass cos you are just like a kid brother, just extend my advise to her.

Anuty since you matured enough... why will something like calling your fellow girl/foolish for dating me.. or is it cos you are gradually turning into a midnyt newspaper,I don't think that enough reason to classify someone as that..
If am your kid bro,I will so ashamed to have as an elder sister..
Your kid bro is in deep shit ...that's if you have one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

" Is It right Sitting On Your Boyfriend's Laps While You're In A Bank?" / STORY: PREGNANT VIRGIN … (18+) / The Reality 70% Of People Don't Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.