Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers (70508 Views)

Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal / Sultan Bin Salman Marries 25-Year-Old Lady, Pays $50m, Convoy Of 30 Range Rovers / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by Gossipblogger: 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
Twitter user Mulatto is living her life as she wish, After buying two 2018 Range Rovers with money she got from Stripping, Mulatto who is proud of her achievement, said she used the same business to pay for her college fees, and that she doesn't care whatever name you call her, cos at the end of the day, she living and having fun... see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/lady-who-turned-stripper-to-pay-her.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by izzou(m): 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2018
The money doesn't change the fact that you're still a hoe

A hoe is a hoe cool

But congratulations on getting paid being a hoe. Some can't even pay for their uber despite their hoe-ing day and night

Congratulations hoe cool

504 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by ChiefAzubuike(f): 12:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
At least this hoe is far better than Nigerian girls who jump from one man to the other and still can't afford a menstrual pad. So please continue the business jare. After all its foolish to try and get rich on your two legs in the name of going to office/work when you can get rich by lying on your back and spreading your legs in comfortability.

169 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by zinachidi(m): 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
that sector is really booming

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by IamD18: 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2018
This is what you gain when you accept the truth and work towards it.

You lots are hoes, lots of you, the difference between you and the rest hoes is that you accepted what you are, made it official and started working towards it to earn big.

While the rest hoes are busy deceiving themselves and disguising as girlfriends with deeper pussay , fvcking and sucking different diiiicks and earning Sharwama, indomie-egg, okpa and zobo.

Congratulations wise hoe, more huge diiiicks in your pussay.

265 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2018
grin

At least she is being "PAID" ... cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by pocohantas(f): 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
izzou:

A hoe is a hoe cool

But congratulations on getting paid being a hoe. Some can't even pay for their uber despite their hoe-ing day and night

Congratulations hoe cool

She isn't arguing that with you na? She is a hoe, a PAID hoe.

I hope she is paying her tax though cheesy

31 Likes

Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by izzou(m): 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
pocohantas:

She isn't arguing that with you na? She is a hoe, a PAID hoe.

I hope she is paying her tax though cheesy

Of course she is, either cash or kind.

I'm just imagining her pusssay mileage

9 Likes

Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by pocohantas(f): 1:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
izzou:

Of course she is, either cash or kind.

I'm just imagining her pusssay mileage

She is a stripper, she strips...her job function doesn't involve hopping on dicks. Except she decides to.

Some girls who ain't in her line, have more mileage than all God is Good Motors put together. Don't imagine her mileage, she has the money...she can do odometer rollback.

201 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by izzou(m): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
pocohantas:

She is a stripper, she strips...her job function doesn't involve hopping on dicks. Except she decides to.

Some girls who ain't in her line, have more mileage than all God is Good Motors put together. Don't imagine her mileage, she has the money...she can do odometer rollback.

grin grin grin

155 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by Joephat(m): 1:07pm On Jun 11, 2018
How do i become a stripper?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by Headlesschicken(m): 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by Headlesschicken(m): 1:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
undecided At least you know what you are... D hustle would equally buy you a nice coffin in a wonderful cemetery... undecided Keep up d good work...
Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by chokey419(m): 2:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
Where the range Rover?
Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by talk2archy: 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
f
Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by adto(m): 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
Strippers for naija be like

73 Likes

Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by Opinionated: 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
No shame from some ladies.

This is why ladies should insist on their privacy
Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by emmabest2000(m): 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

At least she is being "PAID" ... cheesy

They are all being PAID grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by Busewells: 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
Funny achievement
Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by slimzypink(f): 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
Where can I drop my CV

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
Still better than a nairalander named industrialchemi better known as nuclear fission on telegram who scammed many Nigerians with her ponzi scheme website and hyip website. Some of her victim has lost their lives while some lose their jobs and some business wrecked!

Stripping better than scam grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by muckross(m): 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
Busewells:
Funny achievement
Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by Tokziby: 3:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
Glorified OLOSHO!!!
Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
You dey crazy
ChiefAzubuike:
At least this hoe is far better than Nigerian girls who jump from one man to the other and still can't afford a menstrual pad. So please continue the business jare. After all its foolish to try and get rich on your two legs in the name of going to office/work when you can get rich by lying on your back and spreading your legs in comfortability.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by Jenomtwist(m): 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
I love ur achievement babe.she is proud all the way
Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
izzou:

A hoe is a hoe cool

Congratulations hoe cool

She's a stripper.
Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by Oreofepeters: 3:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
When You Have Unprotected Sex, You Start Seeing Strange Things.
Even Plate Numbers Will Be Like:
HIV654Q,
STD149G,
DIE980T.

23 Likes

Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by Ellabae(f): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good for you.
Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by tolexy007(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
if she happen to a Nigerian hoe, plpp go talk say na juju, say she don use her customer sperm do juju... but wait oo for her to achieve all this with asawo work, definately she must b fuvking Mayweateher

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by jaxxy(m): 3:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
Now I know wat shade has been doing in the US. Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public / How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.