Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers (70548 Views)

Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal / Sultan Bin Salman Marries 25-Year-Old Lady, Pays $50m, Convoy Of 30 Range Rovers / Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by omooba969(m): 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2018
Joephat:
How do i become a stripper?

Just take off your clothes as you read this. cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by omooba969(m): 4:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
Opinionated:
No shame from some ladies.

This is why ladies should insist on their privacy

Who shame EPP?
Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by OMOLEMONDAY(m): 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2018
[quote author=Wisebisho post=68382286] Who pussy elp? GIRLS NA
Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by omooba969(m): 4:14pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ellabae:
Good for you.

She's bae! smiley
Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by PunySailor: 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
Empower yourself by learning how to make mobile application for free at
ULTRA MEDIA SOLUTIONS.
Ikeja.

Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by aigbeedo(m): 4:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
[quote author=IamD18 post=68377729]This is what you gain when you accept the truth and work towards it.

You lots are hoes, lots of you, the difference between you and the rest hoes is that you accepted what you are, made it official and started working towards it to earn big.

While the rest hoes are busy deceiving themselves and disguising as girlfriends with deeper pussay , fvcking and sucking different diiiicks and earning Sharwama, indomie-egg, okpa and zobo.

Congratulations wise hoe, more huge diiiicks in your pussay.

Bros hat down for you, you are my man of the week....
Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by KUSHKAMP: 4:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
LMAO
Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by ACE1010: 4:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
IamD18:
This is what you gain when you accept the truth and work towards it.

You lots are hoes, lots of you, the difference between you and the rest hoes is that you accepted what you are, made it official and started working towards it to earn big.

While the rest hoes are busy deceiving themselves and disguising as girlfriends with deeper pussay , fvcking and sucking different diiiicks and earning Sharwama, indomie-egg, okpa and zobo.

Yeye boi cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by emelda86(f): 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

What has God got to do with hoeing? Do you even know the meaning of hypocrisy?

Last time I checked I'm entitled to my opinion & Bleep the hell off my mention...u feel me!!!
Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by Fideo(m): 4:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
At least this hoe is far better than Nigerian girls who jump from one man to the other and still can't afford a menstrual pad. So please continue the business jare. After all its foolish to try and get rich on your two legs in the name of going to office/work when you can get rich by lying on your back and spreading your legs in comfortability.

Eh! Somo re nitori olorun?. No beta pekin again o na hole full everywhere. well-done sister borehole.
Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by emelda86(f): 4:24pm On Jun 11, 2018
Akpacha:
God of ur village abi? Praying for Ur colleague. And u here getting fawked for a bottle of coke. Lol

I don't have answer for fools like you thank God that today I'm very busy if not.... U go no say I no get shame

E'mara na Nkita Arachago iferem

Unam ikot
Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
pocohantas:

She is a stripper, she strips...her job function doesn't involve hopping on dicks. Except she decides to.

Some girls who ain't in her line, have more mileage than all God is Good Motors put together. Don't imagine her mileage, she has the money...she can do odometer rollback.
You say?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by Offpoint: 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
slimzypink:
Where can I drop my CV
Forward it to my email and attach your full name and photo in bikini...no interview needed
Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by AkpaMgbor(m): 4:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
emelda86:

Last time I checked I'm entitled to my opinion & Bleep the hell off my mention...u feel me!!!
Your mention? Your father owns nairaland abi? I can quote whoever i damn feel like quoting..all these ill brought up teenagers littering nairaland these days.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by rhythyson: 4:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
zinachidi:
that sector is really booming

Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by Vmaqween(f): 4:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
i don't judge this people as long as it pays you you can start a business with it and stop it
Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by emelda86(f): 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Your mention? Your father owns nairaland abi? I can quote whoever i damn feel like quoting..all these ill brought up teenagers littering nairaland these days.

Hahahaha... Go check my mentions I can be your mothers mate ooo
Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by futa1(m): 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
Contact me if you need RDP of any country ... whatsapp Contact : +15127663329

Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by olarge: 4:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
Lol.
And some people actually believe all of that shyte!
How low we've sunken as humanity.
Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by Ugosample(m): 4:34pm On Jun 11, 2018
IamD18:
This is what you gain when you accept the truth and work towards it.

Last time I checked, it's not a crime to be a "hoe"

grin grin

Live how you want to, and don't give a f**k about the society"a perception of you

that's all
Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by daviesblaze(m): 4:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
emelda86:

Hahahaha... Go check my mentions I can be your mothers mate ooo
now i get it. a hoe rooting for a hoe grin grin satan among humans.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by emelda86(f): 4:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
daviesblaze:
now i get it. a hoe rooting for a hoe grin grin satan among humans.

U've checked it...your head is there jare
Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by emelda86(f): 4:38pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ugosample:

Last time I checked, it's not a crime to be a "hoe"

grin grin

Live how you want to, and don't give a f**k about the society"a perception of you

that's all

Hit the nail on the head bro...
Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by pipz(m): 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
pocohantas:

She isn't arguing that with you na? She is a hoe, a PAID hoe.

I hope she is paying her tax though cheesy

That's the catch. Hoeing is a tax exempt business. You don't pay nada on your business. Everything is 100% take profit. You may not even have a good credit/history and buy everything you want cash down.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by Ugosample(m): 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
emelda86:

Hit the nail on the head bro...

When you ladies live your life without caring what thirsty misogynistic niggas have to say, you'd be happy for it.

If you want to be "good" fine, if you want to be a "hoe" fine, but whatever you choose, it should not be because you are trying to fit into societal standards or stuff like that
Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by emelda86(f): 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
Ugosample:

When you ladies live your life without caring what thirsty misogynistic niggas have to say, you'd be happy for it.

If you want to be "good" fine, if you want to be a "hoe" fine, but whatever you choose, it should not be because you are trying to fit into societal standards or stuff like that

Gbam!!! E no concern anybody let us do our goody two shoes or hoeing in peace
Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by KunlePrism(m): 4:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
izzou:
The money doesn't change the fact that you're still a hoe

A hoe is a hoe cool

But congratulations on getting paid being a hoe. Some can't even pay for their uber despite their hoe-ing day and night

Congratulations hoe cool
This comment is savagery grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by Ellabae(f): 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
omooba969:

She's bae! smiley
Lol cheesy For a being a stripper?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by themodernman: 5:04pm On Jun 11, 2018
pocohantas:

She is a stripper, she strips...her job function doesn't involve hopping on dicks. Except she decides to.

Some girls who ain't in her line, have more mileage than all God is Good Motors put together. Don't imagine her mileage, she has the money...she can do odometer rollback.

Badass biatch....
Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by Essential(m): 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
At least this hoe is far better than Nigerian girls who jump from one man to the other and still can't afford a menstrual pad. So please continue the business jare. After all its foolish to try and get rich on your two legs in the name of going to office/work when you can get rich by lying on your back and spreading your legs in comfortability.
is ur mom a hoe?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by Essential(m): 5:10pm On Jun 11, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
is ur mom a hoe? hw are u one of those bastard from baby factory or poultry?

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers by bewla(m): 5:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Better them married women to sleeping around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public / How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.