Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) (3274 Views)

When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You / 7 Things To Agree On Before Engaging A Nigerian Lady / "Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) by COOLDK(m): 5:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
This was inspired by the other thread.

So many times guys blame ladies of body counts and been miserable, forgetting the fact that without them (guys) in the picture, there will be nothing like the said body count (It takes 2 to tangle)

I am not trying to justify ladies, but a larger percentages of them are highly emotional when it comes to love and romance. So many times they thought they have found the true one, but this true one is just after the body and when achieved, we all knew the rest of the story.(Many are guilty of this).
This cycle goes on for the unlucky ladies as they decided to move on with their lives, but the lucky ones got inspiration and wisen up from their initial flaws and look before leaping with the next guy. Even this next guy is not guaranteed (as we always outsmart them, except the extremely gifted and talented among them).

Guys! Take a look at it this way, How many girls have you slept with? (I knew many are doing the maths right now). How many of them do you broke up with using flimsy excuses or no valid reason(s)? . Deep inside and right from the onset, many guys knew he will never end up with the lady but still take due advantages of her (even when this lady possesses wife qualities and show genuine emotion and care). This is because women a created to be weaker/soft minded compared to men folks.

Now I put it to you guy, WHAT IS YOUR OWN BODY COUNT? Average of 10-15 right? So What is your justification?

You cant be wayward all your life and expect to end up with an untouched virgin! It doesn't work that way.
There is always a pay back for all the atrocities we all once committed in one way or the other (either male or female). Asked the various married men around if they will tell you the factual truth. (They all have what they battled with in their women)
The more you dig around, the more loop holes you are creating for yourself to regret at a latter date. And the fact is, so many times we all look back and wished we never did some certain things we've done!

Even if you married ladies age 20s, a happy life is not guaranteed. Likewise child bearing, perfect home, good romance or fruitful union can never be boast of. (except by His divine mercy).

Marrying a lady in her 30s might be a blessing to many if well connected emotionally and have many passions of live in common (perhaps, I've seen some 30s looking 20s. If not told, you will never believed). Chances of arguments, fights, lack of understanding are slim because you both have a broader view of life and can manage situations more maturely and perfectly.

Marrying her in 20s is considered best though, but what happen if the said lady turn out to be a torn to your esophagus and not only your back? What happen if she lacks composure? What happen if her level of maturity is nothing to write home about and kiss and tell everything to her mother or family? What happen if she keeps getting fatter and fatter and look 35 while she is 20something after birth?
Will you also concluded you have made the wrong choice and started sleeping around with younger and sweeter looking girls?

The fact remain that, as guilty as the ladies are so the men . Though there are exceptional cases (but few) where the guy/lady is not wayward but end up with a wayward fellow.

MAY WE NEVER GO ASTRAY
AND IF WE ARE ASTRAY ALREADY, MAY WE PICK OURSELVES AND FIND THE COURAGE TO MOVE ON.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) by pocohantas(f): 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
It is not that serious.
It is only here I see all this talk.
Outside NL, ladies in their 30s are getting married.
The only thing that I noticed is, they are all financially stable.

So, while waiting for Mr. Right, work on yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) by COOLDK(m): 5:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
pocohantas:
It is not that serious.

This is cos many of them are women of substances and have define a pathway to their lives.
Re: Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) by Divatochi(f): 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
pocohantas:
It is not that serious.

Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) by IamD18: 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2018
Rescue-mission and evening-newspaper set of ladies should be a no go area for any man who wants to enjoy any woman and live a long life.

The younger, the better. Any lady yet to have a husband in her 30s must be suffering from hidden problems. Either attitude problem or so.

Career isn't an excuse for them because we have smart, young and hardworking married ladies building their career.

Stop sugarcoating the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
nice writeup
Re: Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) by COOLDK(m): 5:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
jessca048:
nice writeup

Thanks
Re: Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) by COOLDK(m): 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2018
IamD18:
Rescue-mission and evening-newspaper set of ladies should be a no go area for a man who wants to enjoy a woman and live a long life.

The younger, the better.

Smiles. No Ridicule intended.

You still need to know about life.

1 Like

Re: Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) by COOLDK(m): 6:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
IamD18:
Rescue-mission and evening-newspaper set of ladies should be a no go area for any man who wants to enjoy any woman and live a long life.

The younger, the better. Any lady yet to have a husband in her 30s must be suffering from hidden problems.

Career isn't an excuse for them because we have smart, young and hardworking married ladies building their career.

Stop sugarcoating the truth.

Truth is not been sugar quoted sir.
Re: Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) by IamD18: 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
COOLDK:

Truth is not been sugar quoted sir.

Alright then.
Re: Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 11, 2018
pocohantas:
It is not that serious.

That's because you have little boys forming men here on NL.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) by COOLDK(m): 7:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
Mindfulness:

That's because you have little boys forming men here on NL.

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) by gonkin(m): 8:08pm On Jun 11, 2018
Depends on happiness and love.
If a lady in her 30s has the qualities of a good wife why would i look away cuz of her age.

3 Likes

Re: Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) by luke55720: 8:16pm On Jun 11, 2018
Marrying a lady in her 30s is not a rescue mission, some men just like leftovers, just like some restaurants like using Awarawa tomatoes.
Re: Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) by COOLDK(m): 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
gonkin:
Depends on happiness and love.
If a lady in her 30s has the qualities of a good wife why would i look away cuz of her age.

It takes a reasonable mind to reason this way.

1 Like

Re: Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) by COOLDK(m): 10:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
luke55720:
Marrying a lady in her 30s is not a rescue mission, some men just like leftovers, just like some restaurants like using Awarawa tomatoes.

I hope you are married
Re: Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) by ManBeast: 2:20am On Jun 12, 2018
Who will rescue Alexialin, AKA Victorian.... she don pass MORNING, AFTERNOON, EVENING and even NIGHT NEWSPAPER, plus MID NIGHT own.

Rescuers oya make una assemble,
Mynd44
Toks200 and whatever
Tosyn2much
GrammerNazi
Leflefu
Fucktoto can even join, nah dis kind job he dey like. grin
Buhariguy, u can also join... u must do something for ur fatherland. grin grin
IAMD18, u can even join them.... if you wish..... embarassed embarassed
Re: Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) by MissWrite(f): 3:35am On Jun 12, 2018
I don't know why people were blowing a fuse over that comment. Everyone who gets proposed to likes to think of themselves as Rapunzel in a tower getting "rescued" by her knight in shinning armor. It is a romantic notion. They also like to think that they're turning a frog into a prince. So, rescue missions abound; it doesn't matter how old you are, or if you're a man or woman.

Guys on social media are working tirelessly to lower a woman's self-esteem. Well done;but, you're going to need powerhorse for the extra shifts you need to pick up.

A woman in her thirties has likely got self-esteem (and maybe money, and a direction); it is the girls in their twenties that are the real target here: before they let themselves become 'evening newspapers', some of them may have the desperation to consider some of you. A woman in her thirties has probably learnt to rely on feature stories to sell the paper. They are fresh in the evening and the day after. They won't be appreciated by everyone as it takes a person with specific interests to be swayed by a feature story, but it'll increase the chances of real compatibility.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) by victorian(f): 9:13am On Jun 12, 2018
ManBeast:
Who will rescue Alexialin, AKA Victorian.... she don pass MORNING, AFTERNOON, EVENING and even NIGHT NEWSPAPER, plus MID NIGHT own.

Rescuers oya make una assemble,
Mynd44
Toks200 and whatever
Tosyn2much
GrammerNazi
Leflefu
Fucktoto can even join, nah dis kind job he dey like. grin
Buhariguy, u can also join... u must do something for ur fatherland. grin grin
IAMD18, u can even join them.... if you which..... embarassed embarassed

If u see me live , u will eat your words and be begging me for a date ..lol

So am not moved by what u say. Words is cheap.

Re: Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) by kunleweb: 9:16am On Jun 12, 2018
What a thread
Re: Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) by ManBeast: 10:37am On Jun 12, 2018
victorian:

If u see me live , u will eat your words and be begging me for a date ..lol

So am not moved by what u say. Words is cheap.
grin grin I like dat meme, Kajetia..... stupid lawyer.

BUT

I won't eat my words, nah ur breasts I go chop. lipsrsealed
Beg to date you, who begs to date someone.... mtcheeeew.

Don't be moved by what we say ooo abeg, dats how they were telling banky W to marry but now his married.

So Vicky you will marry someday, when your time reach.
I go like read your newspaper oo, how e go be nah cheesy grin
Re: Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 12, 2018
COOLDK:
This was inspired by the other thread.

So many times guys blame ladies of body counts and been miserable, forgetting the fact that without them (guys) in the picture, there will be nothing like the said body count (It takes 2 to tangle)

I am not trying to justify ladies, but a larger percentages of them are highly emotional when it comes to love and romance. So many times they thought they have found the true one, but this true one is just after the body and when achieved, we all knew the rest of the story.(Many are guilty of this).
This cycle goes on for the unlucky ladies as they decided to move on with their lives, but the lucky ones got inspiration and wisen up from their initial flaws and look before leaping with the next guy. Even this next guy is not guaranteed (as we always outsmart them, except the extremely gifted and talented among them).

Guys! Take a look at it this way, How many girls have you slept with? (I knew many are doing the maths right now). How many of them do you broke up with using flimsy excuses or no valid reason(s)? . Deep inside and right from the onset, many guys knew he will never end up with the lady but still take due advantages of her (even when this lady possesses wife qualities and show genuine emotion and care). This is because women a created to be weaker/soft minded compared to men folks.

Now I put it to you guy, WHAT IS YOUR OWN BODY COUNT? Average of 10-15 right? So What is your justification?

You cant be wayward all your life and expect to end up with an untouched virgin! It doesn't work that way.
There is always a pay back for all the atrocities we all once committed in one way or the other (either male or female). Asked the various married men around if they will tell you the factual truth. (They all have what they battled with in their women)
The more you dig around, the more loop holes you are creating for yourself to regret at a latter date. And the fact is, so many times we all look back and wished we never did some certain things we've done!

Even if you married ladies age 20s, a happy life is not guaranteed. Likewise child bearing, perfect home, good romance or fruitful union can never be boast of. (except by His divine mercy).

Marrying a lady in her 30s might be a blessing to many if well connected emotionally and have many passions of live in common (perhaps, I've seen some 30s looking 20s. If not told, you will never believed). Chances of arguments, fights, lack of understanding are slim because you both have a broader view of life and can manage situations more maturely and perfectly.

Marrying her in 20s is considered best though, but what happen if the said lady turn out to be a torn to your esophagus and not only your back? What happen if she lacks composure? What happen if her level of maturity is nothing to write home about and kiss and tell everything to her mother or family? What happen if she keeps getting fatter and fatter and look 35 while she is 20something after birth?
Will you also concluded you have made the wrong choice and started sleeping around with younger and sweeter looking girls?

The fact remain that, as guilty as the ladies are so the men . Though there are exceptional cases (but few) where the guy/lady is not wayward but end up with a wayward fellow.

MAY WE NEVER GO ASTRAY
AND IF WE ARE ASTRAY ALREADY, MAY WE PICK OURSELVES AND FIND THE COURAGE TO MOVE ON.

Story for the gods.
Re: Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) by victorian(f): 11:41am On Jun 12, 2018
ManBeast:
grin grin I like dat meme, Kajetia..... stupid lawyer.

BUT

I won't eat my words, nah ur breasts I go chop. lipsrsealed
Beg to date you, who begs to date someone.... mtcheeeew.

Don't be moved by what we say ooo abeg, dats how they were telling banky W to marry but now his married.

So Vicky you will marry someday, when your time reach.
I go like read your newspaper oo, how e go be nah cheesy grin

Only in your dreams u will read my newspaper

People online can whine and wail from now till eternity ,. am not moved . I know what I want in this my precious life and no one can nag me or bully me to do otherwise .
Am as stubborn as a mule to bullies ! Lol cheesy

I love where I am, I love my relationship and what have achieved so far .

So wailers can keep wailing . Am fresh tomatoes tongue

Ko kan aye mehn! :DD

And in real fact , guys do beg to date me .. I don't brag, its the truth . So u begging me for a date won't surprise me , upon the mouth u dey make here online .

1 Like

Re: Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) by pafo(m): 11:45am On Jun 12, 2018
pocohantas:
It is not that serious.

Some guy just said you jumped into lagoon o on another thread o. Guess this is your spirit lol!
Re: Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) by pocohantas(f): 11:47am On Jun 12, 2018
pafo:

Some guy just said you jumped into lagoon o on another thread o. Guess this is your spirit lol!

In his dreams... cheesy
Re: Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) by ManBeast: 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
victorian:

People online can whine and wail from now till eternity ,. am not moved . I know what I want in this my precious life and no one can nag me or bully me to do otherwise .

And in real fact , guys do beg to date me .. I don't brag, its the truth . So u begging me for a date won't surprise me , upon the mouth u dey make here online .

You don agree say una be newspaper cheesy, nah you talk am...... no be me. grin

Maybe the kind of guy dat begs ladies to date him nah matino kind of guy, mtcheeeew. undecided

Mehn no be lie, u be fresh tomatoe ooo but ur own nah 6.30pm own.

Chai, see Alexialin ooo..... u don fine finish, see how your front page big, dis one go take me like 2 days to read. wink

Who knows how de back page go be. grin cheesy grin

But, I go still like read ur Newspaper oooooooo, u no many wise man once said READERS are LEADERS. cool tongue
Re: Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) by kunleweb: 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2018
victorian:

This is fresh tomatoes just like me baby, are you still single and free to mingle?
Re: Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) by COOLDK(m): 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2018
MissWrite:
I don't know why people were blowing a fuse over that comment. Everyone who gets proposed to likes to think of themselves as Rapunzel in a tower getting "rescued" by her knight in shinning armor. It is a romantic notion. They also like to think that they're turning a frog into a prince. So, rescue missions abound; it doesn't matter how old you are, or if you're a man or woman.

Guys on social media are working tirelessly to lower a woman's self-esteem. Well done;but, you're going to need powerhorse for the extra shifts you need to pick up.

A woman in her thirties has likely got self-esteem (and maybe money, and a direction); it is the girls in their twenties that are the real target here: before they let themselves become 'evening newspapers', some of them may have the desperation to consider some of you. A woman in her thirties has probably learnt to rely on feature stories to sell the paper. They are fresh in the evening and the day after. They won't be appreciated by everyone as it takes a person with specific interests to be swayed by a feature story, but it'll increase the chances of real compatibility.

Thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) by victorian(f): 3:37pm On Jun 12, 2018
ManBeast:
You don agree say una be newspaper cheesy, nah you talk am...... no be me. grin

Maybe the kind of guy dat begs ladies to date him nah matino kind of guy, mtcheeeew. undecided

Mehn no be lie, u be fresh tomatoe ooo but ur own nah 6.30pm own.

Chai, see Alexialin ooo..... u don fine finish, see how your front page big, dis one go take me like 2 days to read. wink

Who knows how de back page go be. grin cheesy grin

But, I go still like read ur Newspaper oooooooo, u no many wise man once said READERS are LEADERS. cool tongue

In your dreams !!!! Go back to sleep !
Re: Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) by kunleweb: 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2018
victorian:

Babe, answer me plz. Are you still single, leave all this small kids alone. I'm serious. I like your freshness cheesy

In your dreams !!!! Go back to sleep !
Re: Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) by victorian(f): 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2018
[quote author=kunleweb post=68414442][/quote]

Are you also ManBeast?
Re: Engaging A Lady In Her 30s, Not A Rescue Mission (what Goes Around Comes Around) by kunleweb: 7:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
victorian:

Are you also ManBeast?

No i am not. I'm just the guy who stumbled on this thread and saw one of the cutest and freshest face i'v seen on this forum in a while. I need such calmness in my life, hence my interest. So, are you single?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slay Queen Twerk And Shake Her Heavy Backside To Shade Tonto Dikeh Ex / I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late / If You Catch Your Wife In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.