Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late (3272 Views)

At 41, Am I Getting Married Too Late? / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Timson01(m): 1:34am On Feb 13, 2020
Please help me post this. I need some guidance on what to do about this situation.

Hello nairalander,I had a boyfriend. We were together for over two years. He is not the caring type. Like,not romantic and all but he spends on me. Last year,I met a guy in the gym and developed friendship with him.

We became gym partners and he is a very caring guy. I clicked instantly with him and somehow,we slept together and I got pregnant. I was devastated. I just did not know what to do. I know this guy cares more for me than my boyfriend but I know I will have more financial security with my boyfriend.

I ended things with this gym guy and decided to focus on my boyfriend. So,I decided to terminate the pregnancy and try my best to forget about this gym guy. I plan to do the abortion the next week.

The issue now is,I cannot stop thinking about this gym guy. I think he genuinely loves me. I am confused. I do not want to make a decision I will regret later in life. What do you think I should do? I would love to get advise from you
Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by chinchonglee(m): 1:41am On Feb 13, 2020
fvck ur boyfriend and make him responsible for the pregnancy.

10 Likes

Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Nobody: 2:03am On Feb 13, 2020
Do you really love the gym guy? Go for him since he too loves you and please do not terminate the pregnancy.

6 Likes

Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Snipper007: 2:16am On Feb 13, 2020
Follow your heart but as you do you should also now that caring doesn't put food on the table and also I think you are not really grounded knowledge wise abt guys and dating (maybe u haven't been with different guys, just ur boyfriend and the gym dude) now let me let you in on a secret abt guys, a guy can stand in the rain, crawl, love and do all manner of things just to test ur cookie but don't expect him to continue doing same after that.

And I feel the reason why you can't stop thinking about him is cos you are now seriously attached to the relationship unlike when he hasn't tested ur cookie(girls are naturally like that cos it's believed that after first s*x power and control shifts to d guy), believe me he has gotten that thing that made him over care for you.

And pls am begin u if you don't want thunder to fire you in future then don't make your boyfriend father a child that isn't his without his knowledge.

7 Likes

Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by BabbanBura(m): 2:35am On Feb 13, 2020
Timson01:
Please help me post this. I need some guidance on what to do about this situation.

Hello nairalander,I had a boyfriend. We were together for over two years. He is not the caring type. Like,not romantic and all but he spends on me. Last year,I met a guy in the gym and developed friendship with him.

We became gym partners and he is a very caring guy. I clicked instantly with him and somehow,we slept together and I got pregnant. I was devastated. I just did not know what to do. I know this guy cares more for me than my boyfriend but I know I will have more financial security with my boyfriend.

I ended things with this gym guy and decided to focus on my boyfriend. So,I decided to terminate the pregnancy and try my best to forget about this gym guy. I plan to do the abortion the next week.

The issue now is,I cannot stop thinking about this gym guy. I think he genuinely loves me. I am confused. I do not want to make a decision I will regret later in life. What do you think I should do? I would love to get advise from you

Why do I feel like this gymn guy is just nut a Bleep guy? Never make the mistake of thinking because he acts all nice that he truly want a future with u.
I wont advise you terminate that belle and would also caution you about thinking that gymn guy wants a future with u.
My advise is that you open up to the gymn guy about your pregnancy and discuss the way forward, if he is cool with building a future, then quicken plans and marry. If he isn't cool with a future, then take care of your baby as a baby mama, besides you know that's a chance when your legs kept swinging for people that havent given u future commitment.
As for financial capability, let this not be your key determinant factor in your decision making but your happiness and peace in the future. With hardworking, dedication and discipline anyone can come out of financial valley and soar.
Whatever option you take, do not lie or deceive your innocent hard working boyfriends he has suffered enough for sharing you with a good fuxker, mr gymn man. If at all you decide to go with him, he must know about the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth about your escapades with the Gymnastic fuxker.
Best wishes and congratulations, I will support you in ways unimaginable if you keep this pregnancy, I mean it.
Peace!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Nobody: 3:13am On Feb 13, 2020
You had a boyfriend and later clicked with a gym dude. Afterwards, you wanted your boyfriend back and dumped the gym dude.
Now, you want the gym dude back and plan to dump your boyfriend but because of financial security you've had with your boyfriend, you are kwonfused.

Habamana, kei stay one fulace and stop confusing your intending advisers. sad

7 Likes

Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Nobody: 3:15am On Feb 13, 2020
Tales by moonlight
Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Akanoaaa(m): 3:17am On Feb 13, 2020
Yeye.. Did you seek advice from us before you had sex with that gym guy? Abeg carry your cross bikonu. But wait o, if you try to abort the baby thunder go fire you and if you try to tie the pregnancy on your boyfriend's neck, Amadioha, Sanponna, Sango Olukoso Ayara ina dem go fight you. If you don't know, na confirmed LovePeddler you be. Useless cheat.

6 Likes

Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by LOGOBELT: 3:42am On Feb 13, 2020
Hmmm make I no talk. If I talk now them go say I don come

Have sighted AshiraWealth let me lay low!
Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by rex444(m): 3:52am On Feb 13, 2020
actually one of our major targets from the ministry of health somewhere in the state is to campaign on abortion....it's like the trending thing ....I hope to use you as a case study of that's ok
Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Katier00(f): 4:59am On Feb 13, 2020
Somehow you slept with the gym guy? Why do you need to be financial security from your boyfriend, are you not working? Has your boyfriend ask for your hands in marriage? Or do you need someone that pays your bills while you sleep with other men? I am not a saint but let's try to be honest and faithful in everything we do, chose the one you love and stop cheating on that innocent man. Stick to a man and build your own financial security modalities. Don't be with someone because of money, they will use it against you. Good luck sha

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Temade29: 5:49am On Feb 13, 2020
Do not
terminate it..... it's very dangerous
Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:13am On Feb 13, 2020
angry

Most Women are not reliable this days....Just a device on the devil's hand.

Face the consequences of Ur silly actions and leave us alone..
Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by ITbomb(m): 7:18am On Feb 13, 2020
If you see a girl being confused in a relationship, two things are involved
Either he has money or a good dick
Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Kendumazy(m): 7:24am On Feb 13, 2020
Hmmm
Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Oreofepeters: 7:25am On Feb 13, 2020
You said your boyfriend is not a "caring type" but he takes care of your needs financially. Is that not part of caring?

Women are just too confused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by MarianaTrench: 7:27am On Feb 13, 2020
Ew
Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Kobicove(m): 7:28am On Feb 13, 2020
Timson01:
Please help me post this..l regret later in life. What do you think I should do? I would love to get advise from you

What if the gym guy is also with you cos of financial security he's hoping to get from you? undecided
Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by izospindle(m): 7:30am On Feb 13, 2020
One mugu somewhere is about to be hooked with another man trophy chai inside life grin

Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Kyom20(m): 7:31am On Feb 13, 2020
I dont know why so many people are still against abortions especially in situations of confusion and doubt such as this. It is the reason why we have so many children without a sense of direction roaming around now. Children need a safe, stable environment to grow and when that is not available, its better that the need for children is put on hold. However we are human and mistakes happen. Please if you have no means of taking care, do find a safe way and abort it, nothing will happen to you and also whoever your heart decides to settle on should know the whole truth. Who ever will love you will do so irrespective of your past mistakes.
Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Papanwamaikpe: 7:47am On Feb 13, 2020
Donstan iamd18 come and see grin
Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Headlesschicken(m): 8:56am On Feb 13, 2020
undecided This gals be phucking around raw everywhere they go Smh....

5 Likes

Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by DaHrNn0001: 9:26am On Feb 13, 2020
You are a phucking cheat looking for advice.... I don't know how gullible people are to want to give an advice to your rubbish.... Una want MONEY,he gave you now na not romantic... No man is perfect,if you can't deal with who your man is,you don't deserve him... Hanty you are greedy o... You want financial security and at same time want attention... Kuku marry both of them cus I imagine if I was in your BF's position and some cheat asking me for advice,what does that say?

1 Like

Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Skmoda360(m): 9:28am On Feb 13, 2020
Akanoaaa:
Yeye.. Did you seek advice from us before you had sex with that gym guy? Abeg carry your cross bikonu. But wait o, if you try to abort the baby thunder go fire you and if you try to tie the pregnancy on your boyfriend's neck, Amadioha, Sanponna, Sango Olukoso Ayara ina dem go fight you. If you don't know, na confirmed LovePeddler you be. Useless cheat.
She is a love peddler and money goose....I dey tell you bro.
Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by iceybux(m): 9:48am On Feb 13, 2020
Haaaa! Fear Woman, Even My Mom May Her Soul Rest In Peace, Told Me .. Fear Woman.. Fuckin Cheater U Dont Need Advice,and See How Her Felow Loose Cunt Dey Advice Her

1 Like

Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Mcslize: 10:22am On Feb 13, 2020
Kyom20:
I dont know why so many people are still against abortions especially in situations of confusion and doubt such as this. It is the reason why we have so many children without a sense of direction roaming around now. Children need a safe, stable environment to grow and when that is not available, its better that the need for children is put on hold. However we are human and mistakes happen. Please if you have no means of taking care, do find a safe way and abort it, nothing will happen to you and also whoever your heart decides to settle on should know the whole truth. Who ever will love you will do so irrespective of your past mistakes.

Abortion is a sin. You don't whatsoever have any justification for it. When having sex, always put at the back of your mind that releasing inside a female vægina will yield life.

Now, if you were aborted by your parents, would you have been alive?

Abortion is a murder case. That is why you need to be smart when making out with a lady. It is either you use a protection or if you are that smart, you withdraw (withdrawal method).

I have always said it; there is no justification for a grown man to impregnate a girl when he knows he is not ready to have a baby.

I am not that dull to ejaculate inside a girl and expect her not to be pregnant. Guys should use their senses when it comes to making out with girls. Don't get too carried away and ejaculate inside and when a child is formed, you will be planning of terminating it. A life that can end up being your savior in the future.

Say no to abortion!
Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Kyom20(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2020
Mcslize:

Abortion is a sin. You don't whatsoever have any justification for it. When having sex, always put at the back of your mind that releasing inside a female vægina will yield life.

Now, if you were aborted by your parents, would you have been alive?

Abortion is a murder case. That is why you need to be smart when making out with a lady. It is either you use a protection or if you are that smart, you withdraw (withdrawal method).

I have always said it; there is no justification for a grown man to impregnate a girl when he knows he is not ready to have a baby.

I am not that dull to ejaculate inside a girl and expect her not to be pregnant. Guys should use their senses when it comes to making out with girls. Don't get too carried away and ejaculate inside and when a child is formed, you will be planning of terminating it. A life that can end up being your savior in the future.

Say no to abortion!
Theres no where in the bible where it was said that abortion is a sin. You have no proof that a foetus has a soul, the same way you have no proof that animals have souls. Whether you accept or not women have the right to choose what happens to their bodies and i would always choose termination than bringing someone who would suffer for no good reason. My opinion, you are entitled to yours.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by drmikeadams(m): 11:10am On Feb 13, 2020
Headlesschicken:
undecided This gals be phucking around raw everywhere they go Smh....
grin grin grin. We can't control these wwhorres
Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Kennyprince: 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
Timson01:

Go and continue sharing sex up and down
Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Offpoint: 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
ok

Re: I Need To Make A Tough Decision Before Its Too Late by Ikjosh04: 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
see
Timson01:

Gym guy? My dear all gym guys always flirt with girls they meet why gyming looking for the prey that will fall into their trap and they will sleep with them with the exception of a few. Your bf is channelling is strength into making more money and your gym guy is using his strength to look more appealing as a Bleep boy. Now you're pregnant for your gym guy, that shows your present bf is not a sexual freak and he is trying his best to maximize his strength into being productive in life and not exhausting or time draining lashing to get you pregnant cause that's not his focus for life now. You've messed up and that's the trend of most girls in our society today as for the advice you seek, I've none for you cause I know the decision you will make is already within you and you won't change it due to any advice any one will give you here on nairaland. I'm sure your so called female close friends I've told you what you want to hear.

Girls matter ehn, God will help us. I pray, I find true Love[/color] if a girl is not productive or financially ok or career driven then that girl is not meant for me cause girls like you will call me not romantic too cause I'm channelling my strength to be productive and to make impact.

P. S., I gym a little too, though I'm not consistent cause I just want to be normally fit and not extravagant fit(I'm not a celebrity) or Bleep boy fit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How to Get Pink / Red Lips Instantly [Picture] / Can You Sharing The Story About You And Your Nigerian Boyfriends? / Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.