Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. (51940 Views)

Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun / Dino Melaye In ABU Zaria, 22 Years Ago (Throwback Photo) / Corruption: Atiku Lists 30 Accused Persons Working For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by firo08(m): 7:18pm On Jun 11, 2018
Dino my guy... thiefubu boys just hates this guy for no reason.
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by pasol4real(m): 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

I wonder why this thug was arraigned in court and his case adjourned when he can clearly be judged of being a criminal by mere looking at his face. There are some people you don't think twice before locking them up for good.
If Thats the case then Why are u not in kirikiri.
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

I wonder why this thug was arraigned in court and his case adjourned when he can clearly be judged of being a criminal by mere looking at his face. There are some people you don't think twice before locking them up for good.

Afonja stop being stupidd.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by Bluffly: 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
dainformant:
The case between Senator Dino Melaye and three others over gun running, that came up today at a Lokoja Magistrete Court 1, has been adjoined to 26th June, 2018. The matter which came up for mentioning, witnessed mild drama as the three accused persons under cross examination denied all the allegations they claimed they have made against Senator Melaye.

Senator Dino, has been arraigned on a seven-count charges bordering on criminal conspiracy and unlawful possession of prohibited firearms, kidnapping, armed robbery and murder, political thuggery among others, before Mr. Suleyman Abdullahi of the Senior Magistrate Court 2.

The lead government prosecutor, Mr. Alex Iziyon (SAN) today argued that the court be allowed to apply the front loading system, this he said would speedy the court process.
According to Izihon, rather than waste the time of the court,bringing the accused to testify, begged the court to allow for counsels present their addresses in writing.

This argument by Alex Iziyon, was countered by Yemi Mohammed, who stood in for Mike Ozokhome SAN was objected to, said the allegations been criminal demands hearing from the accused persons.

Mohammed quoted section of constitution that allows for accused to testify.

The judge however ruled that the hearing will continue on the next adjoined date.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/photos-of-dino-melaye-in-court-as-accused-persons-deny-allegations-against-him.html

Credit; Usman Okai Austin

Lookt at what a court look like. Can't we have a top standard in this country
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by KanwuliaExtra: 7:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
Saraki denials next! grin
What a circus.
Useless IG, useless country.
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by rottennaija(m): 7:20pm On Jun 11, 2018
iamleumas:
Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking at this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and every ones opinion, I honestly believe that I have completely forgotten what I wanted to say...

Yes you have

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
LOBATAN..

BUHARI DON FAIL AGAIN
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by LazyNairalander(m): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2018
hmmmmm see my signature
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by RexTramadol1: 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
Adjoin Ko Adjoint Ni

Spirit of Sheu Sani fall on you!.
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by Mcshaffy(m): 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Perhaps you should be locked up too.. Cause your face looks like that of Lawrence Anini. People.like you are the one who profile people just by the way they look. They are in court, let everyone says their part and the judge has the final calls. Omo ale

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by Akpacha(m): 7:26pm On Jun 11, 2018
This could give buhari heart attack, who is far away in Morocco.
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by oderinlewo(m): 7:30pm On Jun 11, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

ur kidding ryt?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by LazyNairalander(m): 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
hmmmmm see my signature
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by jrusky(m): 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Hear yourself just read your statement again pls read it again do you sound sensible? I wonder if people like you are SARS you will turn Rambo so someone look shows he or she is a criminal isn't?

I'm not Dino fan at all because he is paying for change he opted for but notwithstanding pls kindly tell me the crime he committed? And as a Nigeria how would you in your right senses think that a man of Melaye status in cash, in political status and so on will be running armed deal with 4 AK 47 pls just put Nigeria average rich man factor in your reasoning. How much does 4 AK47 worth Google it and reformat your brain bro.

If they link Dino with ship load of arms or a full container load of arms then their is a case to follow it sound sensible but with these nonsense pls bin that crap.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by Smarkie: 7:32pm On Jun 11, 2018
money have exchanged hands. this is nigeria
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by xtivin(m): 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
looseweight:
Ajeku Iya remix is on the way grin grin grin grin Pls do anyone know Dino melaye contact, I can work on his bulging tommy and give him flat tommy within 9 days using natural methods. You can check my siggy for more info about me.
Dino phone number 0 8 0 3 3 1 4 6 9 0 5
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by KingH: 7:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
Pls I seriously need help.. So depressed,. 2038020603 uba.cant die in silence
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by Dee60: 7:36pm On Jun 11, 2018
iamleumas:
Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking at this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and every ones opinion, I honestly believe that I have completely forgotten what I wanted to say...

I guess you are Mr Nigeria! Dont worry, true change is coming!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by d33types: 7:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

The law is not sentimental like your brain.
Unfortunately most Nigerians think like you, and judge from appearance.
That's why sars will arrest you simply for being on dreads.
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by youngibeh(m): 7:41pm On Jun 11, 2018
See your life now i can see you crying like a baba

ChiefAzubuike:

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by rdronline: 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
iamleumas:

I understand ..
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by youngibeh(m): 7:43pm On Jun 11, 2018
NA NOW YOUR DEATH ARRIVE BRO.
KingH:
Pls I seriously need help.. So depressed,. 2038020603 uba.cant die in silence
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Looking at Dilector's face is therefore enough to convict him for a thousand years!
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by kernel507: 7:48pm On Jun 11, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Sir... With all due respect, do you have any form of education?
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by rusher14: 7:51pm On Jun 11, 2018
I think this is slightly misleading.

The suspects plead not guilty to the 7 charges levied against them.

This doesn't exonerate Dino, at least not yet.

What is required is for the prosecution to prove the suspects were in possession of illegal firearms.

Only when this is done, can Dino's case of supplies be considered.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by kapelvej: 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

grin
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by ChiefAzubuike(f): 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
kernel507:

Sir... With all due respect, do you have any form of education?
SSCE, Bsc, PGD, MSc.
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by kapelvej: 7:52pm On Jun 11, 2018
iamleumas:
cheesy
Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by youngibeh(m): 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
EYA cool
ChiefAzubuike:

SSCE, Bsc, PGD, MSc.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Dino Melaye In Court As Accused Persons Deny Allegations Against Him. by kingsley18(m): 7:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
Good evening fam �

Do you know that it won't take you more than a minute to VIEW, LIKE AND COMMENT on my INDOMIE TV COMMERICAL ENTRY.. Why not help a brother WIN THIS PRICE?��‍♂�

Use the link below to VIEW AND LIKE MY VIDEO then SCROLL DOWN THE YOUTUBE PAGE TO GET TO THE COMMENT SECTION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3unHDHHE_Y

IF YOU HAVE DONE THIS already, YOU KNOW YOU'RE THE BEST�... THANKS A BUNCH����..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana Begs Buhari To Open Closed Border / How Much Did It Cost Ambode To Build These Flyover-bridges? (see PHOTOS) / Nigerian Soldier Killed 14 Boko Haram Terrorists Before He Was Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.